Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The posh bird

Jump to newest

By *ombull15 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex

This is a true story I met a lady a Epsom races

So went to the races for ladies lady met a group of girls had a laugh one of the ladies was .late 30 got chatting to her she was attractive but she knew it and was rather stuck up

After races we had more drinks then carried in with these girls all ladies were chatting

I got lumbered with the posh one anyway chat got onto sex I said I liked filthy fun to my surprise she said her fave was to be fucked in arse then pull out and cum in her mouth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *astarddMan
over a year ago

north west

Yeah sure!! Bit short of details!! Posh birds are usually kinkier than mist!!

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ombull15 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex

So after a day and night of drinking I thought I try my luck so said I love to fuxk your arse slapping it as I said it she told me to have a feel as she had no knickers

So off we went back to hers just over the downs amazing house she came back in from kitchen in just heels hat fatanaser still on I was sitting in sofa she got my cock out and started sucking

For ages then stopped stood up bent over coffee table and said fuck her arse but to pull out and cum in mouth I didn’t need asking twice

By *oe774Man
over a year ago

Stowmarket

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

I think it's a 'facinator' but the spelling doesn't matter, you've put a great image in my mind and I'm very jealous - goes to show that the motto 'who dares wins' is as relevant in Haydock (or any race course) as it is in Hereford.

Great experience you had, thanks for sharing it.

"So after a day and night of drinking I thought I try my luck so said I love to fuxk your arse slapping it as I said it she told me to have a feel as she had no knickers

So off we went back to hers just over the downs amazing house she came back in from kitchen in just heels hat fatanaser still on I was sitting in sofa she got my cock out and started sucking

For ages then stopped stood up bent over coffee table and said fuck her arse but to pull out and cum in mouth I didn’t need asking twice "

By *ombull15 OP   Man
over a year ago

essex

I eased it into her arse then pulled nearly all out and went at it balls deep she was vocal I so wanted to fill her arse but I pulled out and put it in her mouth for her to finish she swallowed the lot ducking amazing I met her for next few weeks same every time once I spunked in her arse but she never let me fuck her pussy

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Hot

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You fucked a duck in the arse after living in a sofa?

This site is way too kinky.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"

I think it's a 'facinator' but the spelling doesn't matter, you've put a great image in my mind and I'm very jealous - goes to show that the motto 'who dares wins' is as relevant in Haydock (or any race course) as it is in Hereford.

Great experience you had, thanks for sharing it.

So after a day and night of drinking I thought I try my luck so said I love to fuxk your arse slapping it as I said it she told me to have a feel as she had no knickers

For ages then stopped stood up bent over coffee table and said fuck her arse but to pull out and cum in mouth I didn’t need asking twice "

I think it might be a fascinator...

Post new Message to Thread