Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naked cleaner

Jump to newest

By *edangel OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

A fantasy.

I chat to a guy online, about being his naked cleaner/sub slave, after a bit of talking we set up a date and time.

I arrive in a little black dress, heels, stockings suspender belt, and lacey black panties and matching bra, Full make-up including dark red lipstick.

I enter the flat and am greeted by a gent in jeans and t-shirt, dark hair and pretty muscular, he shows me thru to the living room where there is the ironing board set up and some cleaning supplies.

I am instructed to remove the dress, he looks me over and smiles "very nice, start with the ironing slave"

I move to the ironing board and start to iron his shirts, after the 3rd shirt i am told to remove the bra and carry on, as he sit down on the sofa across from me and watches after a few more shirts im told to remove the panties and leave the ironing for now, and to kneel infront of him i move to kneel at his feet, he lends over the side of the sofa and produces a set of remote controlled vibrating eggs which im told to insert, so i spread my legs and slide them in. He turns them on and plays with the settings then tells me to go and do the dishes, i move thru to the kitchen and wash the dishes as he changes the settings every few minutes, i feel myself getting wetter, as i finish the dishes i feel him move behind me and reach round to grab my tits and attach nipple clamps, i moan as gentle pulls them,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By *edangel OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Im ordered back to the living room where im told to get on all fours, he gags me and whips my arse 5 times with a horse whip, "now go clean the bathroom, slut"

I move thru to the bathroom and start to clean the bath, kneeling on the floor cleaning the taps, as he comes to stand in the door way "lie on ur back slut and spread ur legs, hands above ur head"

He cuffs my hands and puts a spreader on my ankles before turning the eggs up full,

"Cum for me slut"

I feel myself start to cum and shudder on the floor, he smiles at me and turns off the eggs, removes them and helps me up and carries me thru to the bedroom where he has a hook on the ceiling that he attaches the cuffs to, and walks away

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loving this

By *edangel OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

After 10 mins theres a knock at his door, i hear a male and female voice and the door close,

A young skinny girl with big tits and her hair in bunches walks into the room and removes her jacket to reveal shes only wearing stockings, she walks up to me and goes straight to her knees and pushes her tongue into my pussy and sucks hard on my clit before pulling away and smiling up to the 2 guys and saying i taste good, they all laugh her man helps her up and attaches nipple clamps to her and chains them to mine, while my master goes over to some drawers and returns with 2 butt plugs and a strap on, he helps her with the strap on as her man spits on the 1st and larger plug and moves around the back of me, he slowly inserts it before doing the same to her my master helps her slide the strap on into my pussy and removes my gag, as soon as its off she kisses me deeply and her hands are then cuffed around me, they take it in turns to whip both our arses b4 leaving us alone, "you have 20mins to play girls"

As soon as the door closes she starts to kiss me again and thrust the strap on slowly in and out of me

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *edangel OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

She knows what shes doing and slowly builds the speed of the thrusts, as she moves her mouth over my jaw and kisses down my neck til she finds the sensitive spot and bites it as she thrusts hard and deep, and i cum as she bites harder, and keeps thrusting making sure i cum hard and beg her to stop, she giggles against my neck as she thrusts even harder and faster til my knees give in, then she pulls out and holds me up as she kisses me gently then whispers in my ear wait til the boys start with u

By *edangel OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

The guys come back in smiling and asks if we've been having fun, she replies with "oh yeah shes a good one, please use her and fill her with cum" they grin as they uncuff her from me and remove the nipple clamps from both of us,

They cuff her hands behind her back and gag her, place the eggs from earlier in her and tie her to a chair in the corner.

Then they uncuff me and remove the spreader, tell me to kneel, they both strip and master runs the tip of his hard cock along my lips, i automatically open my mouth and lick the tip before he pushes it all in making me gag, the mate holds my head as master starts to thrust, "good slut, take it all," he pulls out and slaps me across the face with his cock and changes places with his mate who pushes his cock deep in to my throat b4 i have a chance to breathe, he holds it deep in me till i start to struggle then pulls out and laughs,

"Right get her on the bed, i want to destroy that pussy" they move me to the bed and gag me, cuff my hands behind my back turn me over so im on my back and spread my legs, the mate goes 1st and slides into my pussy he's pretty big, and thrusts hard and fast he holds me down by my neck as he fucks me, while master starts to films it, the guy cums in me and pulls out, and makes me suck him clean, b4 they change places, master turns me onto my front and pulls me onto my knees and starts to fuck me while his mate now films it, its hard and fast and i cum quickly followed by master who cums in me and tells me to keep my arse in the air as im not allowed any of their cum to drip from my pussy,

By *uvs2snogMan
over a year ago

crawley

So horny

By *edangel OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

They ungag the girl and get her to suck them hard again, master goes 1st and once hes hard he removes the butt plug from me and replaces it with his cock, once his mate is hard he joins us and moves under me and pushes his cock into my pussy now both holes r filled they start to thrust i cum quickly they thrust faster to keep me cumming until master cums in my arse shortly followed by his mate. Master pulls out 1st and unties the girl who moves over and starts to rim me then slowly pushes her tongue into my arse to clean masters cum before his mate pulls out and she starts on my pussy licking and sucking the cum up while master makes me lick his cock clean followed by his mate, the girl then sits up and kisses me filling my mouth with the cum mixture as she pulls away from me im told to swallow off master. I do so the couple move thru to the living room and master tells me to follow on all fours.

By *edangel OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

They all sit on the sofa,

"Slut fetch us drinks"

I go to the kitchen and fetch them all drinks,

"Stand at the french doors with ur tits pressed against the glass and ur arse sticking out"

I follow the orders the guy moves behind me and inserts the butt plug back in me, and leaves me, after 10 mins im told to go outside and lie on the garden table, the girl follows me out and ties my hands and ankles to each of the legs of the table and goes back inside and closes the door

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love it

By *maz.Man
over a year ago

Southampton / iford

I’d love to be a naked cleaner

By *orney123Man
over a year ago