Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Foot Fetish Fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Afternoon All!

I have a huge foot-fetish and so so many fantasies to play out with the right lady. One of which is particular favourite of mine that I can’t get out of my head;

My lady has had a long day at work, she’s been in her stockings and heels all day and comes home needed a foot massage.. she sits on the couch, dangling her shoes showing just a little bit of her stockinged feet whilst looking seductively at me.. I catch the gorgeous aroma of her sweaty feet and can’t resist.. I slowly take off her heels and start to massage her stockinged feet making her all relaxed; then take off the second heel and start on her other foot...

Once she’s relaxed I begin undoing her suspenders and rolling down her stocking-tops to reveal her her bare feet, her toes are curling at the anticipation of me getting my hands on them. I massage them some more but also begin kissing them, planting my lips all over her sexy soles and begin to suck her toes. My lady gets more and more turned on by this and begins to play with herself through her panties! As I begin to tile down the second stocking, she takes her boobs out of her bra and begins to play with her tits as well as rubbing her pussy as I continue kissing her feet and sucking her toes...

As we both get more and more turned on, she begins to feel my hard dick through my trousers with one of her feet whilst I’m kissing the other, still playing with herself. I realise how wet her pussy is so I move up there, pull her panties to the side and begin to lick her wet sweet pussy, whilst stroking her feet with my hands....

There’s more to that, but don’t want to give it all away. I just need to find that illusive lady that’s into that! Any takers ladies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *jloversCouple
over a year ago

portsnouth

Hot x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hot x"

Thank you. Would that be something Mrs would be up for?

Post new Message to Thread