Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Workman fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This was I think one of my first stories I ever posted and recently talked about it with a friend so resharing . Enjoy x

It's a Wednesday evening and its been a crap day, but am feeling horny and himself is due home any minute so I quickly put on one of his favourite t-shirts with nothing else and go kneel just inside the front door, I hear him lock the car and turn the key in the door am already wet with excitement..

As he opens the door he sees me but he knows the rules no talking, places his toolbox on floor closes the door behind him and stands in front of me. I rub the front of his work trousers his already semi hard, opening the zip to find he went commando to work. I don't hesitate any more I start to kiss his cock teasingly up and down the length of it, then I take it in my mouth just a little bit he moans and he's fully hard now, sucking it I take more and more of his cock in my mouth, my hands caressing his balls , he tastes so good ......

Mmmm I devour his cock it tastes of sweat from his day of work, I work my mouth up and down his shaft, my hands feeling his bum, I hear him moan glancing up he whispers sorry he knows the rules, this is my treat not his, slowly releasing his cock from my mouth, he whispers sorry again, I use my hands to hold his delicious member out of the way so I can taste his balls at first kissing them tenderly then taking them in my mouth one by one them the two of them.....

I take both is his balls in my mouth and work my hands up and down his cock slowly at first, getting quicker each time I get to the base of his cock, I kiss his balls they are delicious lol. I can see his knees are shaking a little bit so I know he's close, I return my mouth to the top of his cock and catch the first trickle of pre cum, I lick it smiling up at him, I am so wet as I know I've done this to him, I suck him hard this time taking his delicious cock right to the back of my throat , hard and quick as I know he's going to explode any second , I tighten my lips as I move up and down his cock, he fucks my mouth , we are in a rhythm now I can taste his cum, I look up at him and feel him explode into my mouth, all of his delicious cum exploding into me can feel it running down my throat, I continue sucking till I have him dry, lick him clean, as I stand I can feel my juices run down my legs, I lick my lips and kiss him deep and hard letting him taste himself in my mouth, while kissing him I've closed his trousers and fixed his top. I stand back lick my lips again and tell him "dinner will be 10 minutes" turn and walk away.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vkarlaTV/TS
over a year ago

castlebar

Great story , enjoyed it .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lucky fella

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago