Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Our day off..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As he appeared at my door in his lycra, sweaty, cold and a little dishevelled from the weather, he looked so rugged, strong and sexy. I couldn't wait to kiss him a moment longer.

I closed the door and leaned in close. I had waited for what felt like forever just to feel his body agsinst me again. No matter how many times we say goodbye, we are too addicted to stay away.

He stared, right through me as I pushed him against the kitchen worktop. His face was cold as I gently took it in my hands. Finally I was his again. I kissed him, much like our first kiss. Full of passion, want, intent. It was hard, hungry and desperate. I was ready to devour him.

I felt his hands on me through the grey satin robe. They moved over my body slowly as we kissed, he pulled me in closer. My body craved him right there. My cunt twitched with excitement.

I leaned back and led him through the hall to the bath I'd run for him. I've never ran a bath for a man before, I didn't really know the etiquette and didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

As we reached the door he kissed me again.

"You soak for a bit, I'll get you a drink "

I left him to it and went to my kitchen. As I took out a beer from the fridge my mind wandered to the thought of him removing his clothes and then being naked and all wet skin and bubbles just a few feet away. I wanted to pamper him and spoil him a little. I knew what he had planned for me and I felt sure I couldn't match that but I wanted to make him feel looked after I guess... Well, teased and aroused beyond recognition too but I wanted to start here...

About 8 mins passed and I couldn't take it any longer. I walked through the hall and knocked on the door, gently I pushed it open. I stood in the door way and there he was. That was a vision for me. His beautufil, responsive and firm body, in my bath.

I watched him for a moment. I could have stared for hours and not got bored.

I walked towards him with his drink and passed it to him. I took off my robe to reveal my little black satin slip. I'm sure I had that and only that on under my coat, one day we met . I remember how much he loved it.

I leaned forward and kissed his forehead softly and curled my fingers in his hair.

Then his lips, the same soft kiss, then gently licked his top lip as he kissed me back.

I could see his cock react under the water. I had a real thing for seeing him with wet skin.

I kneeled on the floor beside him..

Shall I wash your back?.....

Yes came his reply.

He moved forward and I placed my hands into the water behind him.

I let it trickle through my fingers on to his skin a few times.

I put some soap into my hands and began to move them over his back. I then moved to his shoulders and slowly massaged them. Adding more water as I worked over his back and down over his arms. All the way to his finger tips.

As he leaned back i couldn't help but hold his gaze and suggestively take his finger in to my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, and worked it between my lips. Keeping eye contact. He groaned.. I placed my other hand into the water and gently dropped some over his chest as I took his finger out of my mouth.

Once more I stroked his skin and watched the water fall over his perfect form.

As the bubbles were fading I could see his cock growing. Fuck, I wanted to touch it, hold it, stroke it, taste it, feel it hitting the back of my throat. And I couldn't wait to be able to. For now though, my finger tips swirled in the bubbles around it, touching him but only just, over and over again.

Once more we commenced our intimate staring match. The chemistry between us is incredible. I've never known anything like it or so intense.

My fingers gently brushing against his balls and then the full length of his cock.

I kissed him once more and wrapped my fingers around his length as our tongues danced togerher.

His wet fingers found his spot on the top of my chest and he touched me gently. My body responded with a rush of excitement through me. I can only describe it as someone taming a lion, such was the power of his touch.

His fingers traced the outline of my beasts through the satin. Finding my nipples and making them strain under it.

I pulled back. I wasn't going to give up my control yet. I had plans for him first.

I kissed his neck and slowly did a trail of kisses to his ear.. He groaned.

I blew gently against his ear lobe then kissed it, before gently probing and teasing him with my tongue as my fingers stroked his growing cock.

I repeated this circle of pleasure for him.

I stopped.

I stepped back to grab a warm towel from the radiator and once more got lost in how good he looked.

"Can I take you to bed now please?" I asked....

"If you want to"

His playful tone only made me want him more. It wasn't something I saw often enough.

I walked to him and with the towel around him from the back. I used it to pull him close. I breathed him in. I was under his spell already but I was holding on to some control. Desperate to bring him under mine.

I pulled back and led him through to my bedroom. Candles filled the room, rachmaniov playing quietly in the background .

Our satin restraints and blind fold placed at the end of the bed. I needed him to be mine. More than ever before.

I sat on the edge of my bed and patted down inviting him beside me. As he stopped in front of me I removed his towel. His glorious manhood facing me like feast i couldn't wait for. I don't know which of us my plans would tease more.

I looked up at him and said

"touch yourself for me"

Here, now? He asked.

'yes, now "

I watched as he expertly took his cock in his hand. Transfixed by his movements. Slow, deliberate, and quite frankly sexy as hell.

I leaned back and couldn't help but touch myself.

" he smiled and said , can't wait for me eh"

I looked into his eyes as he lowered his gaze to my fingers against my clit.

'did I say you could look at me?' my tone almost authoritative.

I held his stare and stopped. I stood up.

Sit down, I commanded.

He complied.

As he sat, he looked up at my heaving breasts, flushed chest and satin clad form. My eyes never left his as I moved closer and trailed my wet finger tip over his lips.

Gently pushing him down on to the bed.

I reached for the satin wrist ties and straddled his lap leaning over him as I bound his wrists together over his head. The sight of my cleavage, The scent of my perfume, the feeling of the satin against his face, the wetness of my cunt just grazing against his cock as I moved.

Next I placed the Blindfold over his eyes. And gently lay his head back down on to the bed.

I moved back a little, teasing his face with my hair as I did.

He uttered those beautufil words "what is this?" those words he first spoke during our first time together as he got lost in pleasure. Hearing them makes me weak with need for him.

"This is me... This is us"

I gently nibbled on his bottom lip.

Kissed the corners of his mouth,

My fingers in his hair gently pulling him back to expose his throat.

Slowly I slid my tongue over and around it before kissing it hungrly.

Back up and over to the side of his neck.

The feeling of soft satin, my hair, my skin against his, my scent. Hopefully an intoxicating cocktail of absolute desire.

My breath against his ear. Kissing the lobe softly.

"now you're at my mercy," I whispered in his ear. And my finger tips, then my nails carefully traced over his shoulder and down to his chest.

I moved to follow them, allowing my satin covered breasts to pass over his lips.

I whispered in his other ear "my left nipple is hard"

He moaned as I spoke.

"your favourite part of me so close to you but you can't see, you can't touch, you can't suck, or kiss or lick"

I leaned in closer and trailed my nipple just to the corner of his mouth so he knew what it was but not enough to let him taste..

I moved over him slowly and blew softly against his chest.

I kissed the centre point tenderly

I traced my fingers back over his arms and all the way back to meet my lips.

He writhed a little under my touch. It made me tingle to see his responses.

I wasn't done yet.. I needed more....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

If you want to come to me and do that with me then your more than welcome

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sadly this is how my day was meant to go but alas he had to cancel.

Post new Message to Thread