Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When you are about to....

By *illyouup400 OP   Man
over a year ago

City

Met this Canadian lady in Dublin; due to meet for lunch in National Museum on Monday and due to confusion and her sitting at a table with others I missed her / and she me! Disaster...not quite as we arrange to meet in her hotel the following afternoon. So had a drink and very good chat for 1hr or more and she asked me back to her room. Looking good!

After getting there; lots of foreplay ensued with clothes, without; on the chair, bed and against the wall / mirror after which she says 'fuck me now'. So I proceeded to cover up as she went to the bed and sits admiring the view. Then as I approached and about to kiss her her phone rings and she goes over to where it is. OMG panic on her part! What's up I asked! Its Eamonn, my Master(never mentioned him before!!)so she starts to grab clothes and says to me "get dressed and out of here" which I did as she quickly dressed and 'fixed' her makeup etc!

I left room, down lift out thro reception having a sneaky look for Eamonn; I did spot him, and smiled to myself inside, thinking she is well ready for you. Lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread