Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cheating wife

Jump to newest

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

My ex wife Tina,worked at a small village school as a chef,great job as we had children,so she got all the holidays etc,as it a small school she worked alone till 11.30,then had help serving and washing up,Tina had been working there for about 3 yrs,she was 38 yrs then,she very outgoing ,friendly,talks a lot lol,always telling me about her day etc etc,veg not come on time etc,more often than not I kept hearing a name in her talk,Joe,Joe was the caretaker of the school,opened up in the morning,locked up at night,general duties around school,

I asked about this Joe,she sort of dismissed it,sort of a nervous laugh,oh he the caretaker,lazy git,he is retired lives in the old peoples bungalows,next to school,does it for beer money and to keep him occupied,he can be a bit cheeky,asks me to make him tea,and went on to another subject,I could tell she didn't want to talk about him,I asked about the beer money,she said he always goes drinking in the local pub near by,me being a self employed carpenter/builder,sometimes I used to work nights,it was a Friday and I told Tina I had to work that night,I kissed her goodbye,told her not sure what time I will be back,instead I went to the local pub near the school,about 10pm I entered the village pub,about 10 regulars I guessed in there,there was a guy sitting at end of bar on a stool,talking to the barmaid,I could tell he was a bit pissed,giving her banter,I heard her say ,leave it out Joe you old enough to be my grandad,she came over to me and I ordered my drink,as she gave me the change ,Joe shouted check that mate she can not count,take no notice of him she said,he is a dirty old man,so he could hear,after some banter I bought him a double scotch and was chatting to him at the bar,slurring his words a bit,telling me how the barmaid fancied him,to her disgust,he was not what I imagined,quite a big beer belly,short hair,stout looking,white shirt,few gold rings,as we chatted I told him I was a builder,lied and said I was from miles away,going to sleep in my van as got to be on job early next day,as last orders rang,Joe insisted I stay at his place,carry on drinking and got spare bedroom I can kip in,left van ,we walked to his place,in his lounge he poured 2 scotches,cheers we drank as he told me how his wife died ,10 yrs ago,how he worked part time at school etc,I said the barmaid was friendly and nice,yeah she is ,I have had her,really!, yeah few times,I told him he was a lucky guy,well I am blessed and some women love it,I was bigging him up ,calling him the stud etc,he was wallowing in my words,Joe went to the loo as he come in lounge,he still had his cock out ,waving it about saying ,they love it,it was huge for flaccid cock,uncut ,foreskin covering what looked like a big mushroom head,he put it away and poured more scotch,that's impressive Joe ,get plenty of use,yes mate,the women at school ,the cook,she likes my sausage,what's she like,about 40,married,naughty slut,tell me more,started when I used to go in the kitchen early ,caught her undressing into her whites,standing there in her bra and knickers,I told her wish I had a camera lol,told me I was a dirty old man,asked him her name,Tina,after that I used to keep asking her what colour underwear today,she tells me to guess,if I am right she shows me bit of bra or knickers ,she is good fun ,up for a laugh ,unlike the snotty teachers,one morning in the holidays I got pissed and overslept,forgot to open school for Tina,she had stock take to do,she knocked on my door,I invited her in,just dressing gown on,as a joke I asked her what colour today,what colour you got on she asked,I opened dressing gown ,none with morning glory showing,in no time I had her kneeling sucking my cock,the stock take never happened,I took her to bed and fucked her all morning,wow you lucky guy I said,yeah its good,I nip in kitchen now whenever I want,have a good feel up ,if early nip in stores,she wanks and sucks me off,here is some of her texts,I asked if she enjoyed that morning,I looked at tinas reply,yes I did,good job got another week off ,need it to recover xxxxx,asked him if he used condom,no fuck that,I cum up her,she had the women's snip lol,sometimes I do her up the arse,she has to be in the mood though,mostly she likes a good hard fucking,I ask about her husband,showsme another text,Tina texted him saying,I think of you fucking me when terry fucks me XXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark320Man
over a year ago

Cork

By *exwaterCouple
over a year ago

waterford

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston