Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Trying to impregnate my close friend with a cumshot to her panty liner

By *ornybucketlist OP   Man
over a year ago

Salford

Wanking in aviyas bathroom when she invited me to hers..

She was like a mum away from home and I abused that trust. This was a turning point in my life and when I realised I had a chronic perv but before this I was strictly straight. Anyways I was having trouble with my relationship with Stephanie. She always used to make me fill her and if she wasn't swallowing my cumshots she insisted I unload as deep as I could with my foreskin stretched back forcing me to thrust. We used to sync our orgasms so my cum would get sucked in I'll attach a pussy pic of stephanie below. Anyways all those creampiesbgot her pregnant and she wanted to end things. Aviya made homecooked food and got me round to cheer me up. Cut to the chase I asked her for the bathroom after we got d*unk on wine and she showed me in to my biggest weakness of all - women's knickers. A rack full of washed knickers. I was leaving at this point mind you. As soon as I saw the selection of about 12 freshly washed panties my shaft started to rise and I was sweating. Shewent to refill her glass of wine and awkwardly waited in the hallway. I was put off slightly because they were not thongs and g strings. I figured she was on her period. I smelt a few and dabbed the inner linings with a generous drop of my oozing precum. I made a wish hoping she got impregnated but to be as sure as possible I wrapped one around my tip yanking and squeezing every last drop of my cloudy semen and climaxed with such a warm soaked cumshot. I blended it back on the laundry rack and I exchanged pleasantries before swiftly leaving. Thanks aviya for the hospitality. Next time I'll hopefully soak more knickers fingers crossed xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread