Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Holly Willoughby wank addiction

Jump to newest

By *xwanker34 OP   Man
over a year ago

Halifax

I've been getting off over Holly ever since I first laid eye's on her on a show called Ministry of Mayhem back in 2004.

I was about 20 back then and woke up feeling hrny after a night out and there she was. Most of the time she would dress up in french maids outfits and or short denim skirts/low cut tops even the glimpse of her panties or down her top back then was enough to make me blow all over myself but I would try to hold on as long as I could until she got gunged at the end of the show.

Anyway over the years Holly as become a wank goddess amongst many men, thanks to shows like celebrity juice, im a celeb and this morning

I have started a wankers group on kik. Pm me for details

The group is active most days we are spread all over the UK and average age of group is roughly mid 30s. There's a mix of bi and straight in the group with different Holly fantasies and fetishes.

Some of my fantasies over Holly include

1. Backstage with Holly

Holly's makeup artist has let her down at the last minute and she pulls the geeky sound guy off the set for some assistance teasing him in her dressing room.

2. Mistress Holly, staring Fearne Cotton/Emma Bunton

Goddess Holly holds her male wank slaves in her basement and uses them however she pleases. With the help of some friends

3. Holly hosting naked attraction

4. Holly teasing shoe store assistant whilst trying on heels

5. Holly doing fake taxi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yanShireMan
over a year ago

Motherwell

Holly doing fake taxi would be immense

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hippy57Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford