Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My son's mate

Jump to newest

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

I really need to get my car fixed, but there is always so much else to do. My trusted mechanic was on holiday. I need some help. My son dashed out to work and gave me a phone number of his mate Gary, Andy was my sensible son so let's give Gary a go. Along with everything else I was feeling horny as fuck. Divorced, over-worked and living in a reasonbly rural area did not help my hope of getting some action. Secondly more and more I was thinking about trying stuff with a guy. I'd always had tendencies but they were getting stronger as I was about to hit 40. It was not like some guys who don't fancy men, but just like cock and arse. I fancied men. More and more I looked at guys in the St, I love a meaty arse on a guy, a cock swinging in trackies always made my cock hard and wet, more so than any woman. After a quick phone chat and an hour Gary arrived. I opened the door. Jesus this man gets my attention. 6ft 4", athletic, reminded me of Bear Grylls, yes he was in trackies and yes I saw something move in them. I really need to keep my eyes away or I may regret my actions, Gary showed me a pic of his wife, she reminded me of an ex, I remarked. 'So I have competition eh?'said Gary. Smiling. Such a cheeky such grin. God he smelt good too I thought as he walked over to my car, bending over looking in the engine. I could not keep my eyes off his hot arse. The top of his arse poked out the top of his trackies. Fuck that is hot, I just wanted to slide my finger down his crack, I got closer as my hard pounded...I was getting so hard.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm!! Such a hot start! More please!xxx

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

Gary was about 30, a few years older than my son. I gathered he had a lady-killer reputation, so easy to see, being such a fine specimen. Turning around he told me he could fix it but needed to buy a couple of parts. We were stood so close so I moved back. Maybe I should not have, my eyes were drawn to the outline of his cock. It looked bigger to me, his cock end was clear, I tried to hide my glances as we chatted. I wanted to grab hold of it, feel it harden in my mouth. Gary smiled at me, and I was not sure, but seemed to look at my groin. Off he went car part hunting, as my jeans strained in my groin, my cock was dripping.

over a year ago

Excellent!!

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

As I got inside the house I started to rub my cock over my jeans, pre-cum soaking them, that cheeky face had me turned on big time. I stood in the hall, "Jesus Gary you are so sexy" I said, "Such a hot arse, that big cock end, that handsome face, I want you to explode you to cum all over me mate, I want to rim your arse, and slide my cock inside you". The door I had pushed too, opened. Shit. "Mate, I need some cash sorry" Gary said. Flustered, I fumbled in my jeans for money. Gary grinned more as he took the money from me, but he took it from me slowly, our hands touched. "I heard what you said". He winked at me and stood closer. He made his cock twitch in his trackies, I could not take my eyes off him. I was a bit shocked.

over a year ago

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

The next I knew Gary stood forward, looking into my eyes, breathing heavily, pressing his hardening cock against my bulge. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second, my hands went round him ans slid down his trackies, feeling his bare arse cheeks as we pressed together. "Are you gonna suck my big cock mate, are you?...I have not cum for days...ever had a man cum over your face as you finger their arse hole?...you gonna do that for me mate? "I know you are" he said, before pulling down his trackies, revealing a nearly hard, thick 8". His cock end was so wet, I rubbed it and licked his pre-cum.

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

Possibly the hottest thing that is happen to me...was Gary thrusting his tongue in my mouth, he kissed so hard, he moaned, his hands on my arse. It felt more raw than a woman. I felt a rush through my body and started to feel hotter and sweat. Pulling away I just dropped to my knees and rubbed my face over his big hard cock, it was wet and pulsing and smelt amazing, slightly musky, those big low hangers, massive purple end. He slapped it around my face and I took his end in my mouth, sucking hard as he moaned loudly, pushing slightly back and forth

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

Deep-thoating his cockhe began to fuck his mouth, he stood with his legs wider. I rubbed some pre-cum off my cock, ran my fingers down his arse crack and rubbed it over his arse hole. Wow. I loved touching it, he moaned more and pressed against it, my finger pushed it's way inside....aww yeah, Gary moaned, I loved how the inside of hia arse felt warm, it obviously made him more horny as his balls slapped my chin. My finger all the way in thrusting in and out. I started to suck his balls, as he wanked his cock, licking underneath, licking around his balls. "Get those jeans down" he cried, so I obliged, relalising he could see my bare arse, full on, in the mirror behind me...fuck yeah he said....I pressed forward, my crack open, I bet he could see my hole.

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

"Let's get upstairs" Gary commanded, before dragging all our clothes off, both bollock naked and rock hard, he took me upstairs, feeling my arse as I walked ahead. Getting to the bedroom I was pushed on to the bed, my legs opened, arse cheeks parted, and felt Gary munching on my arse, wow it felt amazing, licking my hole, making me wet...then thrusting his tongue right up my hole, licking and sucking and moaning....I too moaned like fuck. I had never been rimmed before, this was just an amazing sensations. He wanked my cock, licked my balls and briefly slapped his cock end over my hole....

over a year ago

Wow!! Amazing!So sexy!!

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

Before I knew it I was pushed on to my back, Gary on top, sucking my cock and breathing heavy, he thrust his cock in and out my mouth. I knew then, I loved sucking cock. He dragged me on to my side, as he said "I am gonna come soon mate, finger my arse will you"...how could I not. In a 69 we sucked each others big cocks and finger fucked our arse holes deep and fast, heavy muffled breathing, great warmth and the hope of Gary's cum made me more horny than I could imagine. Awwwwwwww....awwww Gary moaned, as I felt his hot cum shoot in my mouth, wow so damn horny, four or five thick spurts. I just could not hold back and emptied in his mouth as he slipped two fingers up my hole....tightening his head between my thighs. We stopped, hot, sweaty, exhausted yet content......"Fuck that was hot" we said together. Gary remarked, "Your cock is even bigger than Andy's" to which I laid open-mouthed...

over a year ago

Nice twist!!xx,father and son!

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

"Nice twist!!xx,father and son! "
Could be another story!!

over a year ago

Excellent

By *aulnorthumberlandMan
over a year ago

Blyth

"Nice twist!!xx,father and son! "

How naughty is that

By *EXT.....Man
over a year ago

Dundonald

Oh fab story

Love to hear more

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

Wow... that just brightened up my day. Not sure I can concentrate on work again now though! Would love to hear more. Ric Xx

By *oshfellaMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

Amazing.... we need more... please...!

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

"Wow... that just brightened up my day. Not sure I can concentrate on work again now though! Would love to hear more. Ric Xx"
. I will write more when I get time Rick. You sat at your desk wanking? Wish I was there.

over a year ago

Good so far

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

I've resisted playing with 'little ric' this time... I'll probably have him out with the next instalment though

By *rith47 OP   Man
over a year ago

Erith

"I've resisted playing with 'little ric' this time... I'll probably have him out with the next instalment though "
I wish I could get my hands on little Ric

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *altonsteveMan
over a year ago

Walton on Thames

"I've resisted playing with 'little ric' this time... I'll probably have him out with the next instalment though "

Wish u could see my “little’ Ric lol

By *omlad77Man
over a year ago

manchester

Wow, very hot! One of me fave fantasy’s! More!!

By *irralsiMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Great story

By *exy fucker bikerMan
over a year ago

kent

Wow fucking hot

By *adetMan