Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sexy barn fantasies

By *he massage man OP   Man
over a year ago

filey

...... n the barn peeking at her striding around in those sexy black riding boots and her fabulous sleek legs coming out of them but with nothing else on !!!!! Her cute bum cheeks all soft and pert. But wait she has just caught me and dragged me across and forced me to sit on a hay bale while she calls you. But when you arrive she know that we have been discussing how sexy she is behind her back and orders us both to strip off our trousers and underpants. Now she walks up to us turning and pushing her pert cheeks into our faces while she looks down to see our cocks getting erect. But she walks away and crouches down sliding her fingers into her wet pussy. She makes us just sit there and watch then comes over to suck both our cocks gently to stimulate but not over excite then she pushes me down and sits on my face her juices running down my checks then she stands up puts that big black slide over your cock and demands you take her doggie style while she sucks hard on my cock. But before I cum she makes you finger her and me watch while she sucks your cock hard. Then returns to me and sucks me so hard I explode spunk every where which makes her cum and you follow. !!!! Now see what she thinks of that and let me know any changes in the script she wants to make. Oh and tell her while writing this and looking at her legs I have had a fabulous climax as good as in the fantasy when she was sucking me. Mmmmmm so what next ????????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread