Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watched in hotel room

Jump to newest

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

True story - happened just s few hours ago.

We've just stayed in a local hotel after a function that we attended there. The ground floor bedroom had floor to ceiling windows and I immediately saw that the room was overlooked by the canal and towpath that was slightly elevated so people, who were passing, could look down in to the room. This was shielded by big heavy curtains and nets.

My horny mind was thinking of all kinds of horny scenarios, but would they be matched by C? Was she feeling as naughty as me? .......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

So this morning, I had a heavy head after too much red wine. I was laid in bed and the usual horn started and my cock stirred.

I placed my arm over her, as she had her back to me. My hand touched her naked breast and her nipple became hard very quickly. It was like a little bullet.

She let out a gentle moan clearly receptive to my advances. My cock was hard and pushing at the base of her back. She pushed back a little but this just teased my aching cock even more...

By *atch2334Man
over a year ago

Bish

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

I moved my hand down, over her stomach to the top of her thighs. Her legs opened in acceptance of my wondering fingers. I found her shaven pussy, bald and warm.

I parted her pussy lips to find her tight little bud clit. She sighed with pleasure as I circled her sensitive clit with my fingers. I dipped my finger in to her tight hole, feeling her wet and ready. Lubricating my finger, I then went back to her clit. She moaned as I built up the pressure and started to take her towards an orgasm....

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

"Open the curtains" she demanded. Clearly she had the same horny thoughts as I did.

I sprang up off the bed, my cock hard and pround in front of me. I pulled back the heavy curtains and the nets. Light flooded in to the room and I was naked at the window. Nobody was there at that moment, but the risk turned me on even more. I returned to the bed and we both lay on top, fully naked, fully exposed. Just 10 feet away the canal towpath. Our play started again....

By *atch2334Man
over a year ago

Bish

By *oshfellaMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

Hot

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *ere2help82Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Very hot start

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

I faced her, legs & pussy towards the window. Then I went down and started licking her wet pussy & clit. She could see through the window but I was otherwise engaged.

I felt her tense, "Someone is walking past" she moaned. It made me lick her faster, she convulsed in a huge orgasm & cried out.

Not only could she be seen, but the occupants of neighbouring rooms must have heard her and know what was happening. But this was just the start, I had much more planned and set about playing out my fantasy, but for real....

By *atch2334Man
over a year ago

Bish

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

Now I lay on the bed and she moved around so that her bum was towards the window. Her hot mouth devoured my cock. Her head was bobbing up ad down and her tongue twirled around the head of my cock before probing deep in to the slit. My precum started leaking...

Then a jogger ran past, but he didnt look, hugely disappointing.

I could imagine how the view must have looked from the outside, all the windows covered by a net, all but one - ours.

My wifes bare bum in the air, her bald pussy on display as she sucked my cock...someone must see, I was desperate for them to see.

(Popping out now for a couple of hours, but if you like this - 100% true, then I will tell you how it ended later).

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm can't wait for the rest

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

So, there I am, laid on my back watching out of this huge window, hoping for someone to come past and see my wife, naked and sucking my cock.

The 1st person to jog past never even glanced, but next a canal barge slowly chugged past. I first heard it then slowly it came in to view, my heart was pounding and my cock straining. Slowly it came in to view, then to my delight two men were stood at the back.

Bingo, one of the men looked directly in and held his stare. He could see everything, her pussy and my cock being sucked. There horniness was immense.

Then as slowly as it had come in to view, the barge was gone. Now I needed to thrust my cock in to her hot, wet & tight pussy...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *jholly1983Man
over a year ago

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

The 1st position was her laid on her back, headvtowards the window. She wasn't fully able to see anyone, but I could see everyone. They would clearly be able to see us fucking and I could directly look at them.

I thrust my cock balls deep up inside her pussy. My cock head pushing in to her cervix. It felt so damn good. Almost immediately an older couple walked past with their dogs. She was looking straight ahead, but he immediately looked. She was slightly behind her by a couple of steps and he stared without saying anything to his wife. I thrust and thrust to give him the best view. My wife tits were bouncing, the bed was creaking and she was moaning loudly. My cock fell like it was going to explode, so I had to slow down. I held eye contact with him until he was gone...

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

So now I started to push my cock in, harder. Suddenlybher pussy gripped my cock so tight as a wave of an orgasm hit her.

After a few seconds I turned her around to fuck her from behind. Now shecwas facing the window. Her tits swinging and she could see anyone who passed.

I fucked her & fucked her, building up. Then 3 men walked passed, all seemed to look and stop in their tracks. We were both looking out at them and they looked back. Another orgasm and she gripped my cock. Her head arched back showing them her heaving chest. They slowly walked forward, ever so slowly. I just couldn't take any morevand pumped my hot spunk deep in to her pussy, then we collapsed on to the bed and our audience were gone. Being watched was just so horny.

May be next time we might get a visitor to the room.

By *alifaxbiMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Sounds like it could be a fab "Rendezvous"

over a year ago

Hope you’ll accept my offer to watch you soon

over a year ago

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Omg yes

By *tormingJimCouple
over a year ago

bradford

"Sounds like it could be a fab "Rendezvous" "
an excellent Rendezvous x

By *igbnorthernMan
over a year ago

huddersfield /Rochdale

Stayed in that hotel what room no

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Pity the passers by weren't all observant. Five enjoyed the show, three did not even notice!

By *orkshire biMan
over a year ago

elland

I was In Skipton today. Shame.

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Ooh that’s good. I’d have stood and wanked for you

over a year ago

Stayed myself after our Xmas do but not in the ground floor rooms . Will next time as I’m in Silsden v. Close x

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

"Stayed in that hotel what room no "

Rm 102 Rendezvous Hotel

over a year ago

One of my Mrs fantasies being watched like that.

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Love it

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I would have stopped to watch

By *ammer7811Man
over a year ago

Medway

Hotel room, was about half 5 Saturday evening, went with wife and kids shopping on the complex there is a premier inn,we had took the dog for a walk he was still in the boot said to the wife I would go check on him you carry on shopping will meet you in the car, so decided to take door for a quick stroll where there bushes and a green for him to do his business, walked round the back of hotel, couple of rooms with light on curtains closed, but the end room light on window open curtain and nets pulled to the side couldn’t believe it a couple fucking right in front of me.....

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

"Hotel room, was about half 5 Saturday evening, went with wife and kids shopping on the complex there is a premier inn,we had took the dog for a walk he was still in the boot said to the wife I would go check on him you carry on shopping will meet you in the car, so decided to take door for a quick stroll where there bushes and a green for him to do his business, walked round the back of hotel, couple of rooms with light on curtains closed, but the end room light on window open curtain and nets pulled to the side couldn’t believe it a couple fucking right in front of me....."

Mmmm nice. Its horny watching or being watched

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

"Pity the passers by weren't all observant. Five enjoyed the show, three did not even notice!"

I know, but seeing them go past was exciting & very horny too.

The ones that were nosey got a nice bonus.

Thankfully nobody complained to the hotel.

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Hotel room, was about half 5 Saturday evening, went with wife and kids shopping on the complex there is a premier inn,we had took the dog for a walk he was still in the boot said to the wife I would go check on him you carry on shopping will meet you in the car, so decided to take door for a quick stroll where there bushes and a green for him to do his business, walked round the back of hotel, couple of rooms with light on curtains closed, but the end room light on window open curtain and nets pulled to the side couldn’t believe it a couple fucking right in front of me....."

Did they see you watching? And did you get it out and stroke along with the couple

By *harlieSi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Skipton

Looks like we're going back next month - I hope to get the same or similar room

over a year ago

Ask for it

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan
over a year ago

Madrid

I think this Rendezvous Hotel Skipton is going to get a lot of bookings from people with similar fantasies of being watched while having sex, and the police and the local magistrates courts are going to be busy also

By *exwaterCouple
over a year ago

waterford

over a year ago

Great stuff

Post new Message to Thread