Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dumping Cucky, Meeting An Ex and The Going Back To Cucky In The Same Night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dumped Cucky when we first got together years ago because of it. We’d been dating and I decided to call it a day with him because his cock was tiny. Plus that night an ex who worked away was in town. I called him while driving to meet up with an ex (his cock was a thick and 9” long monster) and said it had been fun but I just wasn’t feeling it blah blah. Getting off the phone I arrived at Seaham where I was meeting Rich.

We had something to eat and a few drinks. It was dark in the car park so we sat in his car kissing. His hands were huge a rough as I held them. Then one hand ended up on his cock and the other on his rough face. I stroked his cock through his jeans however it wasn’t enough. While kissing me deeply he un-did his belt then buttons and pulled out his monster. I stroked him and rubbed my thumb round his bell end. On doing so his cock dribbled pre-cum. As soon I felt the wet and dripping of the pre-cum I had to go down on him. My mouth licked the end, I then started kissing his big, thick shaft right down to his balls. I then licked them and he began to moan. It was at that point I withdrew remembering where I was. I looked around and seeing no one around, I kissed him some more with my hand wanking him slowly. He then whispered ‘go down, I’m dying to cum’...... I wrapped my mouth round his cock and sucked him for a good 10mis before I could feel him getting rock hard and he then began to pulsate in my mouth, moaning and then filling it with his thick hot sperm. I kept wrapped round for a good minute more, swallowing him as I did. I came up and kissed him with a peck on the lips and I said “Yum”. Looking at him I knew then I only loved his cock and not him. I got out the car and headed to mine. Thinking as I did. I got in my car and sat for a few. Thinking more and more. It was then Rich called, he said that he was going back to Aberdeen tomorrow and that it was ‘NICE’ meeting up tonight. I’d not heard from him for 3 months, just dumped Graham for him and oh yes just took a huge load of his spunk in my mouth and down my throat. His cum was in my stomach passing through my body as I spoke to him. I asked when I’d see him again and he said ‘Soon, at some point’.

Hanging up the phone I decided to go and see Graham. When I got there he welcomed me in. I apologised, he then kissed me. We ended up having sex and he, like always went down and made me cum with his tongue before emptying his load inside my pussy. I hadn’t realised but the taste and smell on my breath was that of Rich’s cum. Cucky hadn’t realised. We’ve been together ever since. My first ever naughty night.

Jade xoxox

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lack_alembicMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Very naughty indeed..did cucky ever find out he had tasted your lover that night? How did he feel or react on finding out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread