Back to Stories and Fantasies

Primary school teacher part 2 (true)

Jump to newest

By *ion6-9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Part 1 here...

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/976396

After our 'social and more' I was in Seventh Heaven: Monica was gorgeous, open, uninhibited, unashamedly lustful, not to mention 25 and obviously into me. She Kik'd me first, next morning, after our social... she thought our meeting was 'very successful' and apologised for having to rush off.

I'm going to skip forward in time, past our first meet at a hotel for an afternoon of massage-based sex, to the third, unexpected occasion. In the morning we'd been messaging and she'd told me about her previous weekend, at a wedding with a girlfriend ending up being given late night oral by a guy she'd met there while her friend lay beside her on the bed watching... not something they'd ever done anything like before, she told me. This had already got me on heat, as she wasn't normally a story-teller, and I confess, like a horny teenager, I masturbated to completion on first reading then again in the afternoon (blush).

Monica was on a residential course at a local hotel that weekend; however, at about 4.30pm she Kik'd to say she had a spare hour before meeting up with other course attendees, was masturbating in the bath and wanted me to visit. She accompanied the message with an image of a wet thigh, with vibrator in shot. Within 20 minutes I was knocking on the door of her room.

She answered dressed in only a towel, long, wet hair slicked back, no make-up but naturally gorgeous. We kissed for a minute, then she dropped her towel and I stripped as quickly as I could and poured a couple of glasses of red wine from the bottle she'd had ready while she refreshed the water. I sat in the bath with my back against the end and she sat on my lap facing me... it was a bit of a squeeze, but worked. After a sip or two of wine, smiling at each other at the heat of the situation, I leaned forward and started licking and biting a nipple.

I sucked, licked and bit her tits for some time - plenty of flesh to work with... each breast a couple of handfuls... her writhing and moaning on my lap, obviously enjoying it however rough it became, though there was a limit to how hard she could take her nipples being bitten. Giving both breasts attention, using hands to knead them as well. I'd never been this rough, but the rougher I got the better the reaction. She didn't seem to know what to do with herself... one moment holding my head, the next putting hands on her own tits as if to help me. Occasionally I'd look up at her face, to be rewarded with that look of lust that I think I'll remember forever.

This went on for 20 minutes or so, at a guess - never becoming tedious because Monica's reactions kept coming - until eventually she started to breath more heavily and moments later her legs started to shake. I had a nipple in my mouth and lowered my hands to her thighs to feel those good vibrations. I'd never drawn a reaction quite like this from a woman before. I think she was quivering for maybe 15 seconds or so, could have been longer, until she reached for my cock and started to stroke...

I was hard and she started to pump me aggressively. Job seemingly done with the breast play I reached between her legs. Monica had started to rub herself along my thigh and I could feel she was very wet - the difference between wetness from bath water and female juices was very obvious, and satisfying... and her labia were very swollen. Like most, I love the feeling of a sopping pussy on my fingers... spreading the juices all around lips and clit. She shifted to one side a little with one leg crossed over the other, allowing me to reach underneath - if I had any talent I'd draw a picture - she was obviously trying to give me easier access. I ended up with two fingers of my left hand in her vagina, massaging her prominent, ridged G-spot, thumb on her clit, my right leg extended with my foot massaging her left breast. Try and picture that. Her vagina felt so silky and I was loving just stroking her insides with my fingers, her labia and clit with my thumb... exploring the folds... sliding... pressing... and before long she was cumming again... legs shaking...

Monica asked if we could move to the bed, so we got out, quickly dried off, not very effectively, and, still damp, went into the bedroom. We fucked missionary first, kissing, grinding slowly together, until she pushed me up, slid off the bed, knelt on the floor and bent over and across the bed for me to take her from behind. Two orgasms earlier in the day were taking their toll a little and I wasn't maintaining full hardness, but enough for us to continue that way for a while... gradually fucking harder and harder, her pushing back against me, making little mewling and grunting sounds occasionally - I think she came again - until I felt close to orgasm. I told her I was going to cum, pulled out and off her and without a word she knelt in front of me, sucking, until, groaning, I started to cum in her mouth. She made a little surprised squeak but kept her lips wrapped around my shaft until I'd finished, then swallowed and wiped her chin to catch the little bit that had escaped her mouth. I immediately pushed her back onto the bed, buried my head between her thighs and commenced licking and fingering her without too much subtlety, sensing she was on a roll. I licked, sucked and fingered her cunt rather crudely and aggressively... not my usual style... during which she had another noisy, leg-shaking orgasm. At one point, with three fingers curled inside her, I felt a few spurts of liquid hit my palm... I told her later on that I thought I'd felt her squirt... she just replied with a wink.

After her final orgasm she said I'd better go. My face was coated... mouth, chin, nose (mustn't forget the nose)... but as I went to give her a final kiss she turned her mouth away... turns out she didn't like the taste of herself. No more than an hour had passed between my arrival and departure.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brillant more please

By *ion6-9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Thankyou. There were two more meets to share once I've found and edited previous accounts.

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Great

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

By *enguin1Man
over a year ago

The sticks

Fantastic story......can't wait for next installment

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Looking forward to reading your other updates!

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

Look forward to more

By *oppy12Man
37 weeks ago

Swindon

Oh so good!

By *itboyslim2Man