Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Taking Sophie Pt 6

Jump to newest

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Hello everyone,

Pt 5 is almost full, so better start pt 6 I guess.

Thanks once again to all of you for sticking with the story.

I'm genuinely flattered by the messages I receive and the comments posted here, that tell me how much you are enjoying the story.

I hope you will continue to enjoy it just as much in pt 6, and beyond.

S.

Links for newcomers below :

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/958305

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/964213

Pt 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/969516

Pt 4

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/971955

Pt 5

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/974087

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

It was just after midnight when we left the Travelodge.

We walked back to my car and I drove Hannah back to hers, getting home myself at quarter to one.

I let myself in to the house quietly, but there was no need. Sophie called out a 'hi' from upstairs and I responded.

It wasn't like her to be up so late on a weeknight, but I obviously hadn't woken her.

I grabbed myself a bottle of water from the fridge and headed up to bed.

Sophie was sitting up, tapping on her phone. I said "hi" and asked her what she was doing, but she just blew me a kiss, and indicated that she was busy.

I got ready for bed and climbed in. I'd had a quick post-coital shower at the hotel, so I wasn't worried about Sophie thinking that I smelled of 'sex with Hannah'. I leaned over to see what Sophie was doing. She was on WhatsApp, messaging with someone. I guessed with some guy.

She finished the message she was typing and sent it, then glanced at me quickly. "Hi. Good time?"

It still felt weird, my wife asking me if I'd had a good time with my... Sub? Mistress? Was that a better term for her?

Although as she was obviously discussing sex with some other guy - I presumed it was a guy - I guessed she didn't feel weird asking me.

"Yeah." And then I thought sod it. Why am I being so coy. "It was great." I added.

She looked sideways at me, studying me for a couple of seconds. Then smiled and said "Good."

I nodded towards the phone in her hand. "Who's that?"

She was typing again by now and she absent-mindedly ran her hand over her breast after she'd finished. I wondered if the guy had just made some comment about her tits. Had she told him her bra size? Had she sent him a picture of them? Was she doing that now?

"It's the guy I'm meeting on Saturday... if you must know."

She shot me another sideways glance.

So Alex had been in touch with details of her next meet then.

"Does he have a name?" I asked her.

She didn't answer immediately. Was she busy reading or did she not want to tell me?

Then she casually, quickly, said "Gerald."

Gerald? Who was called Gerald anymore?

I chuckled. "God. Makes him sound like your grandad."

She didn't respond. And I realised why.

"Er, how old is this guy Soph?"

"He's a bit older. Alex thought I should experience an older man."

What wasn't she saying? And anyway, Alex was 'older', so how old was Gerald.

"How much older? 50s... 60s!?" I said the last part with a degree of incredulity.

She bit her bottom lip. The tell.

This guy was in his 60s!

"73."

"What!?" I sat up in bed. "Are you serious!? Alex is sending you to fuck a guy in his 70s!?"

She looked at me properly now. Her defiance was back. The same defiance she'd shown when she first told me how amazing it was to fuck Alex and how she was going to do it again.

"Don't be so bloody ageist." She flushed red.

"I'm not anything 'ist' Soph, you know that. But come on. Christ, it's one thing being fucked by fit black guys in a club, but seriously? What does this guy even look like?"

"He's actually very fit for.." She halted.

"His age. Exactly. You were going to say he's very fit for his age."

"Well he is."

"Really?"

"Yes really. He sent me some photographs and he's in pretty good shape actually."

I chuckled to myself.

"Show me then." I said.

"What?"

"Show me. Show me the photos he sent." Let's see if she is prepared to do that, I thought, to show me that she wasn't just trying to convince herself about the shape Gerald was in.

She hesitated, "I don't think I should. He sent them privately. Just for me."

What? Had he sent her naked selfies or something? I was expecting photos from the bowling club. I had no desire to see Gerald in his birthday suit, but equally I suspected Sophie was just using privacy as an excuse not to show me the photos. Because Gerald probably wasn't in 'pretty good shape' really. So I challenged her again.

"He won't know will he. Sounds more like you are trying to hide something to me. That you're embarrassed."

Her face darkened. "Fine. OK, if you don't believe me..." She scrolled on her phone, finding what she was looking for, then handed it to me.

There was a picture. A few actually.

The first was just a portrait pic. Gerald smiling into the camera. He looked very smart, very well dressed, and... well... old.

The next few pics were him obviously trying to prove to Sophie that he could still perform. There was one of him standing by the side of a bed, doing a larger, older lady doggy style, and I noticed that there was another lady on the bed beside her and at least three other guys in the room. So Gerald was clearly a party animal.

There was another picture of him, this time with an obviously younger, dark haired woman. Perhaps in her twenties or thirties from what I could see. She was wearing a red tartan skirt and hold ups, and nothing else. Gerald was taking her from behind too. Her wedding ring was plainly visible on her left hand and I wondered if her husband had taken the picture. If so he obviously dealt with his wife being fucked better than I did.

The next picture was a clearly younger girl. Blonde. Naked. On her knees sucking Gerald's cock. That's when I got the first real indication of what women saw in him, besides any kink for older guys that they might have.

It was confirmed in the final picture, which was another one of him with a younger girl. The girl was lying on a bed in a t-shirt and short skirt. She was almost fully clothed. The only thing missing were her panties. She had her legs apart, one hand holding her pussy open, the other holding his cock and guiding it into her. Two things immediately sprang out at me from the picture.

The first was the sheer size of Gerald's cock. Alex had patently decided that Sophie needed to experience a monster.

But it was the second thing that really stunned me, more than the thought of Sophie taking this huge cock inside her, and that was that the girl who was about to take it in the picture was Hannah.

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

None of us can wait to find out what next.

Don't be too long!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Omg brilliant

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

My god the twists and turns xx

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Didn’t see that one coming, great, we all have past

But Hannah still done this before Steve, so not betray him, but still a shock to anyone seeing a personal past shot, brilliant!!

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Reminding Steve that Hannah's past is Sophie's Future?

over a year ago

Oooh

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

Good story but suprised at people who didnt see this coming. We were told Alex was sending her to a few select men at first, no shock that Hannah had been round the same circuit. I actually think there is a slight lull in the story which is to be expected given the difficulty involved in posting something like this every day. Maybe the op should write at their own pace rather than try to keep up with our demands.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

over a year ago

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

You'll be getting new fans from the over 70s on here...

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Looking more and more like Sophie and hannah are on the same course.

More more more please

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update!! Alex’s friends are really enjoying his girls - makes sense that Sophie will follow some of Hannah’s experiences!!

Sophie knew fine well it was Hannah in the picture too!!

More

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple
over a year ago

Preston

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

So whats next? Alex made her cheat on her husband, now she has endured extreme pain, size is next, we already know bi-sex is on the cards, gang bang must be coming too, maybe public humiliation. Anyone any ideas?

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

like the way that on his journey way that his jealousy is constantlly being teased up and maintained He is never allowed to just accept hsi situation and submissively enjoy it

over a year ago

Doncaster

"Great update!! Alex’s friends are really enjoying his girls - makes sense that Sophie will follow some of Hannah’s experiences!!

Sophie knew fine well it was Hannah in the picture too!!

More "

let’s just hope Hannah’s meet with this guy was not when she could not meet at the start of the week

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Are we surprised that Alex has taken Sophie down the same road that Hannah travelled?

Will Sophie consider that Hannah was exchanged for a new plaything and, eventually, the same could well happen to her? If so what then for the pair, or should that be 3 of them?

Won't it be fabulous fun following the twists?

By *each bumCouple
over a year ago

west yorks

Keep going

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Guess Hannah will be quizzed about what Gerald is like and what his kinks are. Obviously younger girls so Sophie would an older woman for him.

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

over a year ago

Do you think alex asked gerald to send sofie/alice that particular photo of hannah knowing she she will show steve ..

Very interesting twist xx

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Priceless

By *firsttimeCouple
over a year ago

halifax

Hes got know idea

over a year ago

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Had Sophie realised it was Hannah? Had she recognised her? I didn't think so. I think she only saw Gerald's cock in that picture.

I think her hesitation in handing over the photos was all down to her worrying about how I was going to react to pictures of a very old guy with a massive cock who was going to fuck my wife.

But all thoughts of Gerald, his age and his cock, had vanished for me for the time being. Instead I needed to deal with my reaction to the picture. And what it meant.

The photograph had really shaken me, unexpected as it was. But why?

Let's face it, I knew Hannah wasn't exactly a virgin, in fact I knew she was a slut. But knowing it, in an abstract sense, and seeing photographic evidence, are two different things.

That also summed up my feelings about it. On the one hand, the picture of her, a huge grin on her face, a huge cock in her hand, clearly intent on taking it and enjoying it, left me with that familiar hollow ache in my stomach.

But on the other, I was trying to figure out how and when I could get hold of Sophie's phone in order to wank furiously over the picture.

Just as with Sophie, the thought of another guy fucking Hannah, even though it had happened before I knew her, made me feel sick.

Just as with Sophie, the thought of another guy fucking Hannah turned me on hugely.

I needed to get a grip here and figure out what exactly was happening and what exactly I wanted.

Firstly, to what extent exactly were my feelings about Hannah's activities matching the ones I had about Sophie's? And if they were the same, what did that mean?

Secondly, did I hate them being fucked, either of them, or was I turned on by it?

I knew that the answer was 'both'.

I was massively turned on every time one of them fucked someone, or did something sexual with someone else. I couldn't deny it. My cock wouldn't let me.

But I also had a sick, empty feeling. Each time I felt as though the World was closing in around me, or as if I was being drawn, uncontrollably, towards a black hole. All sound and peripheral vision extinguished.

But...

But...

Did I enjoy that sensation? Had I enjoyed watching Sophie leaving the house on Tuesday night? Had I enjoyed sitting alone and imagining that right at that moment she had another man's cock in her cunt? Even though that had turned out not to be the case.

Just as someone enjoys being scared shitless by a horror movie, or a roller-coaster, did I enjoy being made to feel sick about Sophie, or Hannah, being used by other men?

Did I enjoy the emotional pain as much as Sophie and Hannah enjoyed the physical?

Was this my kink?

I did...it was...

This was a time for honesty with myself. This whole experience so far, Alex, Sophie, Hannah, Paul, glory holes and strangers in clubs, everything I'd been through, everything I'd felt and been put through, meant I owed it to myself to be honest with myself.

So what did I want?

Did I want Sophie to be a slut, so I could simultaneously feel shit and be hugely turned on?

Did I want the same from Hannah?

Would I get the same feeling from Hannah being a slut?

The answer to all of those questions was yes.

But why was I hoping all the time that Sophie might tear herself away from Alex?

Just the natural instincts of a husband?

No. It was because Alex was in control. Not me. And I was scared of the hold he had over Sophie.

And that he might do more than take her.

That he might take her away.

But I knew that Sophie wasn't going to stop being a slut now. This was it for her. This was what she wanted and what she had chosen.

And I knew she wouldn't, couldn't, do that with me.

Because she also wanted the BDSM. She wanted a dom. A Master. And unfortunately Alex was infinitely better equipped to provide that than me.

Yes, I could play at it with Hannah, but I wouldn't ever be able to be the kind of dom Sophie required.

So I just had to let Sophie's journey with Alex take its natural course until it burned itself out. Which it would. Just as Hannah's had. I was sure of that.

I just needed to make sure that Sophie and I had a real world marriage that was solid enough for her to always want to come back to. 

That picture of Hannah had been a sharp slap in the face that had roused me from the daze I was in. It had made me stop and really process what was going on and what I wanted.

What I wanted.

Nobody else.

I believe they call these moments epiphanies.

And I saw too that I had just been a pawn in all this. A pawn who did nothing more than react to Alex's every move, like chasing Hannah, like fucking her on nights when he fucked Sophie, like fucking Sophie last night when she was desperate for a cock.

All orchestrated by Alex.

Well it was time for me to start doing some orchestrating of my own.

Hannah was a slut. I'd just seen evidence of that. She liked being a slut, and I believed she would especially like it if it pleased me. It did and it didn't. I loved and hated the idea. But the final, ultimate outcome was that I was massively turned on by the thought of it.

So maybe it was time for me to make some plans for a change.

Maybe it was time to let Hannah be Hannah...

By *edwasboiMan
over a year ago

Bedwas

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Swansea

Bad turn in the story

Couldn't get enough of this story but the last part was disappointing

Turning Steve it should be called

Making steve a cuck is the worst outcome

Was looking forward to his fight with Alex not just going with it in

fact worst letting Hannah go as well

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

"Bad turn in the story

fact worst letting Hannah go as well"

Have to agree, it just seems like a very easy and predictable turn after the build up. To be honest , I think the author has been pushing too hard to deliver daily updates and the story has suffered. It was good while it lasted.

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Interesting twist, can't wait for the next installment

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Let things play out

This op is the king of twists

We are all loving this with the characters

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Bad turn in the story

fact worst letting Hannah go as well

Have to agree, it just seems like a very easy and predictable turn after the build up. To be honest , I think the author has been pushing too hard to deliver daily updates and the story has suffered. It was good while it lasted."

I think that's a bit harsh, but I respect that we all have different opinions.

However, I too, am disappointed by the turn of events. I do believe though, that there's still a way to go in this story.

OP, you're doing a great job here

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

I'm sure there will be more twists to come. So well written.

over a year ago

We think that steve is finally waking up to the fact that he also is on a journey of his own xx also yes hannah is in his words a slut but we think she cares more for him than he realises xx

This latest part is just the start of a very interesting and exciting twist xx

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Stop being so judgmentle let to the author finish. I can see where he’s coming from, and wait and see what he’s got in line for Steve and Alex. I still think it’s a great story line.

If you remember at the beginning Steve the author said he had got 15 chapters already written, so he has probably got the end chapter already completed

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

I believe in Steve to continue to keep us all gripped by these adventures going forward.

By *tependousMan
over a year ago

Richmond (N.Yorks)

The very fact that OP has elicited such empassioned opinions is proof that he knows what hes doing and where he is going with this. Let him steer the ship, just enjoy the ride

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Keep it going

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

We should not be judgmental about the writing if we aren’t writing ourselves for people to judge us, every good book or story may never go the way we want it too,

I love the story so far and loved the fact of Steve trying to take on and over come Alex hold and the fight we would all be on with the emotions involved

But the last instalment for me was not as bad as it looks Steve becomes Alex but someone trapped trying to take control from the master and feel he has control and not being manipulated by the master as he must off had subs to other couples so would have a good knowledge of how the husband s would react and try and take back control

For instance Hannah being Hannah could mean giving Hannah something she wanted that he could nt do himself at the same time as outwitting the master and affects his plans giving him control and self worth

For instance Steve could instruct and ask Hannah to come in to Sophie and give her some feminine love before Alex had planned and break some of the hold Alex had. The experience of new experiences that has become a drug to Sophie seeing Alex as the only person that can give new opportunities would be broken,

Hannah being bi would be giving Hannah something he couldn’t give her, feminine love, he would still be involved having taken some control and Sophie would still get a new experience she craves,

We have to let the story develop, I don’t think there’s a book out there that doesn’t have highs and lows and goes the way we want it to go, if it did we wouldn’t but it in the first place

But I’d like Steve to find what’s right for him not be lead by becoming Alex to the subs. Love to see Hannah having more of a normal relationship with Steve she knows what she likes having tried everything and like at the beginning the love and care Steve gave her after they played, so maybe a tender love for Steve with the kinks the both like, so could still be master full within there boundaries

Maybe that’s me, we all been there, put through the rope s at some point in life and some good comes out of this and Sophie is taught a lesson that cheating not caring and showing a lack of respect and constantly humiliating her husband outside there boundaries will lead to destruction in the end

Hey it’s a story who knows

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

God sorry folks

Seem to be going on as much as the story

Just gripped

Please forgive me

over a year ago

Doncaster

The great thing about this story , apart from the obvious amazing chapters of the twists and turns in Steve’s life is the amount of discussion and comments the story has generated from the readers , amazing job op and please keep up the great work ,we do realise how time consuming it must be also xxx

over a year ago

So Steve is still allowing Sophie to dictate. Twice now she has returned home with the scent of another man on her but Steve still feels he has to wash off Hannas' scent. And come Sophies' next meet, she'll return home again covered in anothers scent, on top of that they still haven't had meaningful sex as husband and wife either. And with Alex being the experienced Dom, is this his ultimate aim? Or is it Sophie who doesn't want any other sex than what her master gives her?

I might be wrong but I feel that Hanna wants more than just kinks and random sex, I feel that after her time with Alex, she's realised that it's not all about what Alex can offer but what her future is. Steve offers her what Alex could never, it's almost a role reversal to Sophie. Sophie has the Steve 'security' that I think Hanna craves, it's almost as if this tale is about Steve losing one woman and gaining another, there's far more going on here than first meets the eye.

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Steve is finally working out his own kink

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

"We should not be judgmental about the writing if we aren’t writing ourselves for people to judge us, every good book or story may never go the way we want it too,

I love the story so far and loved the fact of Steve trying to take on and over come Alex hold and the fight we would all be on with the emotions involved

But the last instalment for me was not as bad as it looks Steve becomes Alex but someone trapped trying to take control from the master and feel he has control and not being manipulated by the master as he must off had subs to other couples so would have a good knowledge of how the husband s would react and try and take back control

For instance Hannah being Hannah could mean giving Hannah something she wanted that he could nt do himself at the same time as outwitting the master and affects his plans giving him control and self worth

For instance Steve could instruct and ask Hannah to come in to Sophie and give her some feminine love before Alex had planned and break some of the hold Alex had. The experience of new experiences that has become a drug to Sophie seeing Alex as the only person that can give new opportunities would be broken,

Hannah being bi would be giving Hannah something he couldn’t give her, feminine love, he would still be involved having taken some control and Sophie would still get a new experience she craves,

We have to let the story develop, I don’t think there’s a book out there that doesn’t have highs and lows and goes the way we want it to go, if it did we wouldn’t but it in the first place

But I’d like Steve to find what’s right for him not be lead by becoming Alex to the subs. Love to see Hannah having more of a normal relationship with Steve she knows what she likes having tried everything and like at the beginning the love and care Steve gave her after they played, so maybe a tender love for Steve with the kinks the both like, so could still be master full within there boundaries

Maybe that’s me, we all been there, put through the rope s at some point in life and some good comes out of this and Sophie is taught a lesson that cheating not caring and showing a lack of respect and constantly humiliating her husband outside there boundaries will lead to destruction in the end

Hey it’s a story who knows

I like your thoughts x

"

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"So Steve is still allowing Sophie to dictate. Twice now she has returned home with the scent of another man on her but Steve still feels he has to wash off Hannas' scent. And come Sophies' next meet, she'll return home again covered in anothers scent, on top of that they still haven't had meaningful sex as husband and wife either. And with Alex being the experienced Dom, is this his ultimate aim? Or is it Sophie who doesn't want any other sex than what her master gives her?

I might be wrong but I feel that Hanna wants more than just kinks and random sex, I feel that after her time with Alex, she's realised that it's not all about what Alex can offer but what her future is. Steve offers her what Alex could never, it's almost a role reversal to Sophie. Sophie has the Steve 'security' that I think Hanna craves, it's almost as if this tale is about Steve losing one woman and gaining another, there's far more going on here than first meets the eye.

"

The 'game' is in motion, with lots of 'players' who all have their own objectives and desires. Things are never as simple as they seem - just like in everyone's life!

Great story, lots of debate plus some home truths for everyone! Keeping us all intrigued and guessing - great writing, love to hear more!!

By *ervously excitedCouple
over a year ago

perranporth

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

. More please. So intriguing

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

over a year ago

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

But having said that I wasn't going to dance to Alex's tune, I knew that seeing Hannah on Saturday night, when Sophie was out with Gerald, was going to be easier, and better, than seeing her on another night.

Seeing her at a different time just for the sake of not being dictated to by Alex's agenda was cutting off my nose to spite my face.

For a start we had toys we'd bought in Chester that we hadn't tried out yet, and it was easier to use things like the spreader bar at home than cart it off to a hotel.

Plus, if I was being really honest, it was cheaper. My credit card had taken a few hits recently and I could do with letting it cool down a bit.

I asked Sophie what the arrangements were for her meet. Gerald lived an hour away from us, so he was booking a hotel room on Saturday night.

Ironically, it transpired that he had booked the Travelodge. I couldn't help wondering if he was going to fuck Sophie on one of the beds that I'd fucked Hannah on.

I'd realised that I needed to ensure that I nurtured our marriage through all of this, but this wasn't quite what I meant when I thought about us sharing things as a couple.

We did need to find a way to have more normal 'us' time than we'd been having recently though. We needed to have a marriage to go back to when all of this had blown itself out. Or at least once Alex inevitably turned his attentions to fresh pussy.

I knew that I needed to sit down and discuss this with Sophie. To make sure that we were both aware and in agreement with this. And that we did something about it.

I mentioned it very briefly to her before I left for work on Thursday morning and we agreed to talk properly that evening. To have an evening without any external influences. Just the two of us.

Of course the other job I needed to attend to was to talk to Hannah about what she wanted. Alex had sent her out on meets and taken her to meets. And to clubs. So did she want this with me too? Did she need it? But I figured that talk could wait until Saturday night. I wanted to do that face to face as well, not via Snapchat.

I thought about what I wanted to say to Sophie all day, and by the time I was leaving work I had a clear plan in mind. A framework for us to adhere to which I hoped would preserve our status as a couple outside of our respective sex lives.

That included making sure that we had a joint sex life too.

I was going to propose two rules. Firstly, I was going to say that Sundays should be sacrosanct. That we never met anyone else on a Sunday afternoon or evening. I knew that we often might not wake up in the same place on a Sunday morning, but, once we were both home, that day was for us.

And secondly, I was going say that once a week we should have a date night. It could be at home or out. With friends or just the two of us. But it was to be time spent together.

And that, ideally, we would have sex afterwards. Just vanilla sex. But good sex. Exciting. Varied. Maybe sometimes even a role play, set up by the date that preceded it.

I stopped off in M&S on the way home and bought some nice food for tea. I wasn't much of a cook, so me deciding to put on a nice meal for Sophie inevitably involved a ready meal and a bottle of wine. Although I always bought from the top end of any particular supermarket's range.

I was home before Sophie, as usual, so I waited until 10 minutes before her usual arrival home time and then started to run a bath for her.

I knew she would still be sore after being disciplined by Paul, and I also knew that I hadn't been very attentive about that. Mainly, I suppose because I'd felt that she had no right to complain or seek attention over it, because she had got exactly what she asked for.

But during the day, as I'd thought about what Sophie and I needed to do going forward, I'd realised that I should have been attentive. Of course I should. She was my wife. By agreeing to Sophie... Alice... being owned by Alex and everything that involved, I had also tacitly agreed to look after her when she was Sophie, as any husband looked after his wife. How the pain she was feeling was inflicted was irrelevant. It didn't matter if she had fallen over in work or had a heavy session with a dom.

When she was with me she was Sophie and it was my job to look after her.

End of...

Sophie arrived home bang on time and was delighted when I led her upstairs and showed her the bath I'd run for her. I told that she had an hour to enjoy her bath and get dressed for dinner.

She kissed me and gratefully accepted my offer.

I left her to it. I had about twenty minutes to kill before I needed to put the food on. Just enough time to iron a few of my work shirts.

After doing them I took them upstairs to keep them in my wardrobe. There was no sound from the bathroom. Sophie was probably just lying there chilling. I wouldn't disturb her.

I put my shirts away and as I passed Sophie's bedside table on the way out I noticed her airpods case was lying there. Open and empty. Her phone wasn't there either. So I presumed that she had taken it into the bathroom with her and was listening to music and chilling.

I stepped back onto the landing. Still no sound from the bathroom. She must be totally zoned out. Good.

I turned towards the stairs and as just as I did, for the first time I heard water splashing.

And then a quiet, but unmistakable giggle.

And then a further sloshing sound and another giggle.

I frowned, curiously. What was she finding so funny? I walked slowly to the bathroom door and listened.

They say that if you eavesdrop you'll hear things you wish you hadn't.

I heard Sophie talking, her voice low, quiet, but, without her realising, amplified by the acoustics of the bathroom.

It wasn't possible to make out everything. But I made out her asking "What time is it there?" and a "Can't wait".

And I could also make out the way she was speaking. Slowly, sometimes playfully, sometimes seductively.

And I knew that she was using her time in the bath I'd run for her to face time Alex in China. And presumably to put on a show for him.

And then she stopped speaking and now I could hear a quick, repetitive splashing. And then a strange, restrained gurgle. And another. And then a pause, before a third.

And I knew what she was doing for him.

What was this? Was this her task for the day? Had I inadvertently provided her with the means to complete it? Or was it purely opportunism? Had Sophie, naked, her senses stirred by the warm, scented water, been moved to cam with Alex and perform for him?

Either way my plans for the evening suddenly seemed stupid. Was I completely deluding myself that we could have any kind of a marriage with Alex lurking behind us all the time? Oh sure, yeah we'd just carry on being a normal, loving couple, oh but every day my wife has to perform some kind of sexual task for her 'owner', and occasionally she goes off and has S&M with him ...

I knew I'd told myself that this was what I wanted. That I liked it in some way I couldn't quite explain or even understand.

But here was Sophie still bringing Alex into 'our' life. Again. Tonight was supposed to be about us. I'd made a real effort to make it special for us. So that we could talk.

But she hadn't been able to resist bringing Alex in. She was addicted. Just as Hannah had told me she would be.

Even though she'd agreed that we needed a night for the two of us to talk, nobody else, she couldn't resist having cybersex with Alex.

He'd surfaced again, just like he did over Sunday lunch.

I thought about my plan for our summer holiday. To place an embargo on us having contact with anyone else from our alternate lives.

Was that realistically going to happen? Would Sophie be in touch with Alex whenever she could? And would I be suspicious of what she was doing every moment we weren't together?

But more than that, the real question, the bigger question, was, if Sophie could never be trusted to keep away from Alex, to keep our life and 'Alice' separate, did we actually have such a thing as 'our' life?

When we had our talk there had to be a third rule for us to follow. Our time had to be our time. No intrusions from Alex, or Hannah or anyone. No contact. No tasks.

And that was actually going to be the cardinal rule.

Because if we couldn't have that, then we would have to ask ourselves whether we could have anything at all...

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

over a year ago

Was not surprised by Sophie actions there, pure selfishness. I'm not buying she's addicted, that's just a cop out, and for me a step too far.

I'm not team Steve either, he's brought this on himself. The only person so far who doesn't come across as selfish is Hanna, I'm not saying she hasn't an ulterior motive though.

Twists and turns, this story is going to surprise a few people I think.

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

over a year ago

Ok ladies, if you knew your husband was rubbish at cooking, which scenario would you appreciate more, he attempts to cook you a meal or he provides you with a high end ready cooked meal?

My money is in the attempting to cook a meal, prove me wrong!

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Not looking good

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Ok ladies, if you knew your husband was rubbish at cooking, which scenario would you appreciate more, he attempts to cook you a meal or he provides you with a high end ready cooked meal?

My money is in the attempting to cook a meal, prove me wrong! "

No definitely the ready meal, no washing up

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

over a year ago

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Finally, he wakes up.

Too little too late but eagerly waiting to see where this goes

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I'd heard enough. And besides, I remembered that I hadn't put our food on yet, sidetracked as I was by Sophie's bathtub liaison.

I crept stealthily back downstairs and quickly put the food on. I'd only lost about five minutes, so she wouldn't notice.

After a while I heard the sound of the water draining from the bath. And then the bathroom door opening. And then Sophie moving around upstairs.

She came downstairs a few minutes later than I'd given her, but it meant that her timing was actually perfect.

She had changed into lounge pants and a baggy sweatshirt and still managed to look drop dead sexy. Her face was bare, stripped of all make up, and flushed. I didn't know if that was the fresh-faced look the warm water had given her, or the afterglow of the orgasm she'd just given herself for Alex's benefit.

I told her to sit at the table whilst I dished out the food, and the first thing I did when I put it in front of her and took my own seat was to hold up my own mobile phone.

"Right... Off now." I said calmly, but firmly. "or at least put it in airplane mode. No interruptions tonight Soph."

She hesitated for a second and I thought she was going to protest, but then she complied with my instruction.

We chatted as we ate. I told her that I'd been doing a lot of thinking in the last few days and I was worried that I might lose her. That we might lose each other. This time she did start to protest, but I cut her off.

I told her that I didn't know what the future held for certain. How long her adventures with Alex would last. But I told her that I was certain that our marriage could outlast it... If we took care to protect and sustain it. Otherwise we might as well just call it quits, because it was currently being lost beside everything else.

I hadn't intended to say that last part. It just came out. I guess I knew that outcome was a possibility at the back of my mind. But, ultimately, saying it was a bluff.

Thankfully she chose not to call me on it.

Instead she agreed that we did need to nurture our relationship too. And she nodded in agreement as she listened while I outlined my plan. My three rules. She even suggested that we go out for a drink the following night, for our first date night. Although she somewhat awkwardly asked if we could skip the sex this time, because she just wanted to make sure that she was OK for her meet on Saturday, following her session on Tuesday.

I pondered on the fact that her clitoris seemed to be OK now, judging by her actions in the bathroom earlier. But I didn't mention it.

Sophie suggested that we ask Daz and Nic if they wanted to go out with us on Friday night. I hadn't spoken with Daz since I'd blown him out for Hannah on Saturday lunchtime. So it would be a good way to put things right with him. The devil in me also wanted to see his wife's reaction to me and Sophie. I knew she would be looking for signs of problems after she'd spotted me out with Hannah, or Victoria as she knew her.

I hadn't mentioned Nic seeing us to Sophie and I was actually looking forward to seeing if she could resist saying anything. Not outright, of course, but maybe she'd just insert a little comment here, or a little hint there.

I believe a part of me was even hoping that one of them said something, so that I could tell them what we were doing.

But as it was the evening passed off without incident. I was aware of Nic studying me a couple of times, and Daz asked me if everything was OK when we were alone at the bar. But that was it. Of course the women were also alone together at the same time, but if Nic said anything, or hinted at anything, Sophie didn't mention it.

Sophie was working on Saturday, so we weren't out late anyway.

When we got home we cuddled in bed. A substitute for the sex we couldn't have. But it was still nice just to be touching her and to be close.

I got up with Sophie on Saturday, even though I didn't have to. I made her breakfast and, as she stuffed a round of toast into her mouth, I asked her what time she was going out.

She was meeting Gerald for a drink at eight, in a pub neither of us frequented usually, and then taking it from there. She asked if I was meeting Hannah and I said that I was.

Then she surprised me.

She asked if we were meeting at ours. We were. In fact Hannah was coming straight over. And now I knew to tell her to come at eight. We weren't going for a drink or anything first. I was going to buy us a nice bottle of wine instead.

I thought that I'd better check what time Sophie would be home. Or even if she was coming home. I wanted to avoid any awkwardness caused by her coming home and finding Hannah still there again.

She said that she didn't actually know. In fact she had no idea what was going to happen.

And that's when she surprised me. She said that if it was easier for Hannah to stay over, she didn't mind. She only had one condition... Well two if you counted the fact that we had to use the spare room... She said that if I was awake when she got home then I had to go and sleep in our bed with her, but that Hannah could stay and sleep in the spare room if she wished.

I wasn't sure how Hannah would feel about that. It felt a bit like she was being used and then abandoned. Then again, knowing Hannah, maybe that would appeal to her. In fact I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd wanted to be locked in a cage for the night.

I spent the day doing nothing until Sophie came home. She only wanted a light tea, so she brought a couple of salads home with her.

She hadn't received any instructions on how to dress this time, and chose her own outfit. She didn't want to stand out too much in the pub, so she wore a rather demure blue dress, but underneath she wore the black body that Alex had bought for her when they slept together the first time.

She obviously felt more comfortable with our arrangements after our talk because she even came downstairs and asked me to zip her dress up.

I was looking at my watch anxiously though. I thought Sophie would leave at around quarter to eight, in time to meet Gerald at eight. But by eight the taxi she'd ordered still hadn't showed up and she was pacing the lounge, constantly peering out of the window.

And Hannah was due any second.

At last I heard a car outside. But to my horror it wasn't Sophie's taxi. It was Hannah's!

However Sophie saw an opportunity and went for it. She dashed out of the house, waving at the taxi. I just watched as the bizarre scene unfolded. Sophie met Hannah as she was climbing out of the car. I could see that Hannah was initially surprised, but then she beamed and laughed and the two of them kissed each other on the cheek and hugged.

And then my wife drove off to have sex with a 73 year old man with a massive cock, whilst my sub, smiling mischievously, walked up my drive towards me...

over a year ago

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

You have been a busy boy

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *firsttimeCouple
over a year ago

halifax

Sophie and hannah together soon enough x

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Sophie and hannah together soon enough x"

I was thinking the same

over a year ago

Urgh disliking Sophie, really enjoying the story though

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Interesting

By *na WintersTV/TS
over a year ago

woodford halse

If Sophie keeps to the rules set in place, then I think there could well be a happier ending to this story.

Something tells me Sophie is going to be breaking some rules though, and will still be putting Alex and her experiences in BDSM over Steve.

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

over a year ago

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

At the first sign of concern and consideration from her husband, her first impulse is to contact her lover and give him priority and then lies so that she wont have to have sex with steve. Their first date night is with another couple, not on their own. Not much of a marriage.

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

I love all the comments after each installment and I have made comments myself.

But it's a story. Loving it. Hope Hannah tells exactly what Gerald did to her and was he alone.

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Yes, we know it's a story, but agreeing that if Sophie comes home and he's awake he has to leave Hannah immediately is the missed chance.

He should have said "no, but if you want to join Hannah and me I'll ask her if that's ok?"

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Just lie down Steve and let Sophie walk all over you

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

"That was cosy," I said as I closed the door behind Hannah and gave her a kiss. "What did she say to you?"

Hannah put her arms around my waist and pulled herself onto me. "She just said 'Have fun with my husband. He's horny as fuck'." She smirked, looking up into my eyes. "Got plans for me tonight then, have you?"

"Oh, you know..." I lowered my head to kiss her again. A long, lingering, sensuous kiss this time.

I did have plans for her, but they chiefly involved talking to her about what she wanted and where we were going with her ownership.

Of course I also intended to fuck her, and to use the spreader bar and nipple clamps we'd bought, amongst other things, but at some point we did need to discuss how this was going to work.

We hadn't really done that properly yet. And even if we had, I don't think I'd have been able to tell her what I wanted before then, as I was only just working it out for myself.

But I could tell that she was also horny. Possibly because of her brief conversation with Sophie. But then, knowing Hannah, she'd probably been horny all day at the thought of the night to come.

So the talking could definitely wait for a bit.

But I did need to tell her about Sophie's earlier offer.

"By the way," I said, serious for the moment. "Sophie said that you can stay over tonight if you want to."

She seemed surprised. "Is she not coming home tonight then? Where has she gone?"

I said that I believed she had gone to meet a friend of hers, and told her about Gerald.

Her eyes widened and she said "Ooh." But then she frowned and asked me how I knew that she knew 'Gerry', as she called him.

I told her about the picture and wondered if she would be shocked or angry.

But she didn't seem bothered. "Ah, OK." Then she giggled, "I guess Sophie's seen my bits then."

Was that her primary concern about such an intimate picture of her being bandied around?

"Aren't you concerned? About that picture being out in the public domain?"

She shrugged, a philosophical look on her face. "I should imagine there are lots of pictures of me out there somewhere. It's too late to start worrying about it now." Then she stopped and tilted her head as she looked at me. "You're not bothered by that are you?"

I shook my head and said "Well... not if you're not." But really I was a little. And I was also starting to be concerned about what was going to happen to the photos of Sophie that, according to what she had written in her blog, Paul had taken for Alex.

And what about tonight? This Gerald, or 'Gerry' seemed to like photographic mementos, and he was probably under instructions to take photos for Alex as well.

No doubt pictures of Sophie taking his huge penis would be winging across cyberspace to China by the end of the night.

It was one more thing to worry about. Like who Sophie might see in a sex club. But maybe Alex kept the photos he had in his own private collection.

And just then Hannah changed the subject anyway, back to her staying over.

"So is Sophie staying over at Gerry's then? I didn't think that was his style. I never did."

She'd been with him more than once then. So I guessed Sophie would also have that pleasure.

And I also guessed that she would therefore be home at some point that night.

I told Hannah that Sophie's offer for her to stay over wasn't unconditional, and that I would need to go to her if I was awake when she got home.

I wondered how she was going to take that. Would she like it, because it made her feel used, like the slut or whore she liked to call herself? Or would she be hurt, seeing it as an example of an Alex-like lack of aftercare?

Her first response was to say that it wasn't as if Sophie was going to want sex after she'd been with 'Gerry'. A remark which made me feel great. Not.

But then she smiled and winked, and followed up her initial comment by saying "Maybe I should go to her instead?"

I knew she wasn't joking.

They'd had their secret meeting, where Sophie had asked Hannah about sleeping with other women. And according to Hannah, Sophie seemed inclined to try it.

Hannah obviously had that conversation in her mind and just as I knew she wasn't joking, so I also knew that she would go through with it if I let her.

Maybe she actually really wanted to. After all she said that she liked Sophie and my wife was a very sexy woman.

But from what I could glean from what Hannah had told me, Sophie was only leaning towards going with another woman, so I had a feeling that fucking Hannah whilst I was in the room across the landing probably wasn't what she was looking for, first time out.

"Easy tiger," I said to her. "It's not actually for sex."

"I know that don't I," she said. "I know she's just putting down a marker, to let me know that you're hers."

She grinned mischievously again, "In case I'm thinking about stealing you..."

over a year ago

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

Looks like hannah is finally admitting it to herself she really wants him all to herself xx and sophie knows it xx is it a possibility that hannah is really the mastermind behind this and not really alex afterall xx

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

It's a possibility one of many. But I think I the end Steve will have nothing and sophie will goto Alex.

over a year ago

Great story

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

just keep waiting every morning to awake and read the next instalment

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS
over a year ago

rathmines

It’s becoming much clearer now that hannah is playing steve

She obviously knows without a doubt that hes not a dom

In fact he comes across boring in the sex department

Bye bye steve as hannah sets her sights on sophie

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

It would be interesting to have chapters written from the perspective of the others involved, sophie,hannah and Alex.

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

I really hope Steve doesn't end up with nothing but I think he might

over a year ago

What the hell is up with me, I'm more bothered finding out the dynamics between the characters, than their sex lives

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

"It would be interesting to have chapters written from the perspective of the others involved, sophie,hannah and Alex. "

He is giving us some perspective from sophie's side through Alice's blogs

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Loving the ongoing story line, yes Sophie still showing she wants all the cream and the best of both worlds with out a thought for husband or the emotions it brings him by easing her conscious with letting him have Hannah as a trade off while she away but still walking all over him, Steve is still just reacting to all the situation s thrown at Him with Sophie and prob still in denial of how far she will push there marriage,

Steve like a rabbit in headlights for a while waiting for it all to sink in, like most with emotionally being involved will take a certain amount until they blow, and probably not blown as Hannah has been given as a relief valve so Sophie training would continue to gain control

Alex experience of doing this before would prob know the point before he ripped the marriage apart and if that happens alex would lose control of Sophie as she would be completely consumed in divorce process and her having to find a new home and tied up with work trying to make ends meet unless he wants to be her sugar daddy and that would def be a game changer

Only person having all the best bits without consequences is Alex

Prob why Alex has to some degree has to keep Steve on board so he picks up all the bits and pays the bills leaving him without concern for the consequences that Sophie could face if his actions cause his subs

Hence he had no choice to loose Hannah to Steve with Hannah experiences she can go no further so for her it becomes more what she likes and eventually Alex may have known she would have lost his control over time

Well look forward to more reading!!!!

Especially as I’m off work for a couple of weeks

Drink in morning, log on for updates

Have a great day folks

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great updates - it's all happening!

over a year ago

Nice touch

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Very Interesting

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *eajayTV/TS
over a year ago

Tamar Valley

I adore this, as I’ve said earlier I’m addicted. The story is so well structured and could go so many ways, I’d love to see the author’s planning board..... I still think both girls will get together and the dynamic will alter, but how it will alter is uncertain.

This is a masterpiece - thank you xxxx

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

"I adore this, as I’ve said earlier I’m addicted. The story is so well structured and could go so many ways, I’d love to see the author’s planning board..... I still think both girls will get together and the dynamic will alter, but how it will alter is uncertain.

This is a masterpiece - thank you xxxx"

Def agree it's been most gripping story I've read on here

By *rPandSlutCouple
over a year ago

wakefield

Absolutely loving it very well done

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I chuckled. But at the back of my mind I wondered if she was right.

It wasn't that Sophie was being possessive as such, I mean she'd just had a very friendly exchange with a woman she knew I was about to fuck, but she was probably just reminding everyone, myself as well as Hannah, that I might well fuck other women, but she was my wife.

I actually took comfort from that. From the thought that Sophie could separate the two things, sex and marriage, and wanted to make sure that her marriage remained intact.

Her agreement to my suggestions on Thursday night were genuine then, it seemed.

I wasn't quite sure what to say to Hannah about her remark though. Was she hinting at something? Fishing?

I decided to avoid a direct answer, and instead I just made a joke about Sophie wanting to make sure I didn't keep Hannah awake with my snoring.

She laughed, but I could tell that she knew I'd avoided addressing her comment.

But the moment passed almost immediately, as she called me an idiot and asked me what I had in store for her.

I took her hand and led her through the lounge to the kitchen.

The wine I'd bought was in the fridge. I took it out and grabbed a couple of glasses. I was about to open the wine and pour us each a glass when Hannah started to undo her blouse.

I smiled. "You're keen."

"Well we might have to sleep in the spare room, doesn't mean we can only fuck in there..."

She pulled her blouse out of her jeans and finished unbuttoning it. It opened and hung loose over her breasts. Her toned stomach bare and so inviting.

For once she was wearing a bra. A red and purple number that pushed her tits together and gave her more cleavage than she usually had.

She stepped towards me and took a glass, holding it out to me. I filled it, barely breaking eye contact with her, and she took a long gulp of it before setting the glass down again.

"When was the last time you fucked Sophie over these worktops or over that table?"

Honestly? I couldn't remember. I knew that she had sat on the corner of the worktop one night, shortly after we'd moved in, one leg on each side, and I'd squatted down in front of her and buried my tongue deep inside her pussy. But that was what? Five, six years ago.

I'd never fucked her over the kitchen table.

Hannah was leaning back against the worktop, her arms straight out to her sides, propping her up. It was a very open and inviting pose, and exactly the same one Sophie had struck the previous Sunday lunchtime, when I'd returned from running Hannah home following their first little tete-a-tete.

And it reminded me of another pose Sophie had struck in this kitchen recently.

I walked up to Hannah. Right up to her, so that she was having to lean back slightly.

"You want it in here first do you..." It wasn't a question.

"Yes Master." Just like that she had slipped seamlessly into her submissive state.

I pulled her blouse fully open. Then pushed it down her arms to her wrists. Reaching behind her I grabbed a handful of the fabric between her arms and twisted it quickly round my hand, pulling her arms closer together behind her and holding them fast.

With my other hand I grabbed her throat just underneath her jaw and put my face practically against hers.

"Ask me for it." I ordered.

She just about managed to speak. "Fuck me."

I tightened the grip of both my hands slightly. "Nicely."

"Fuck me please... Master."

"Better."

I stepped back and to the side, still using her blouse to restrain her arms. I pushed her forward, away from the worktop and spun her towards the sink.

I released her blouse as I gave her a push towards the sink. Without her hands in front of her, she just about managed to bring herself to a stop before she hit the sink unit.

She started to turn around, but I grabbed her shoulder and spun her back to face the sink. I grabbed one cuff of her blouse and pulled it down over her wrist, then grabbed her arm and pulled it out of the sleeve of the blouse.

I placed her arm onto the unit in front of her and she brought her other arm, blouse still dangling from it, round to her front as well.

I pushed her head down and she automatically backed her legs up towards me so that she was bending over.

It would have been perfect if she had been wearing a skirt like Sophie had in her selfie for her commando task, but it didn't matter.

I reached around Hannah's waist and undid the button of her jeans and then her zip, and then, without hesitation, I pulled her jeans and matching red and purple panties down past her knees.

She parted her legs a little herself and I spat on my hand and rubbed her pussy quickly.

She was wet enough already though, so I quickly undid my own jeans and pulled them down to free my stiff cock, then I took hold of her hips, held my cock against her cunt and pushed it home.

I fucked her fast and deep and I could tell how much she was loving it, making her usual requests to be fucked like a little whore.

I knew I could cum very quickly, very easily, so hot was the sight of my cock pounding her pussy as she bent over my kitchen sink. So I decided to let myself go. We had all night and we could go again, so for once I was just going to take my pleasure first.

My orgasm built quickly and before I could alert her I was emptying myself into her.

It was a wonderful feeling, each spasm, each twitch of my cock sending a spurt of cum deep inside her.

For her part she practically purred as she felt it shooting inside her.

I stood pressed hard against her, leaning over slightly myself, until I could step back and withdraw my cock from her.

I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. I looked at her pussy, apart from being a little dishevelled and having a glistening sheen, it almost looked untouched. I was surprised that there was no leakage at all, because I had an idea of just how much cum I'd unloaded. She'd obviously taken it deep inside her.

Hannah stood slowly and turned around, leaning back against the sink. She was wearing a very self-satisfied smile and just looked so unbelievably sexy. Her jeans and panties were still around her ankles and her perfectly smooth pubic mound looked amazing, completely exposed as it was.

"Thank you Master. This little whore enjoyed that."

I walked back to her and stooped to pull her jeans up, although I left them unfastened. She pulled her blouse off her other arm while I did that, and then adjusted her panties herself.

I cupped her face with the same hand I'd used to grab her throat a few minutes earlier and kissed her tenderly.

Then I took her by the hand and led her upstairs, pausing only to grab the wine and glasses...

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

wonderfully written as always

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story keep going

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

This is one of those stories that is addictive thanks to the writer.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I keep wanting more, totally hooked

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

"I keep wanting more, totally hooked"

I think he has us all totally hooked xx

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

When we got to the spare room Hannah pulled her jeans down again, and removed them completely this time, along with her panties, ankle socks and trainers.

She threw them onto a chair where she had already placed her blouse, and then turned her back to me and asked me to undo her bra.

I held onto her as she slipped it off her tits and I immediately replaced it with my hands. I squeezed them firmly and whispered in her ear "I fucking love these."

I ran my finger around the areola of her right breast, then pinched the nipple itself between my finger and thumb. It was stiffening, so I pulled it, just a little, then a little bit more.

She pushed her head back against my shoulder and her fingers bit into my legs through my jeans.

I knew she was going to enjoy the nipple clamps.

I released her nipple from my grasp and walked over to the wardrobe to retrieve the sports bag I'd bought to keep our toys.

I'd figured that I might as well keep it in the spare room now, seeing as that was where we would mainly use the stuff inside it. And it wasn't as though I needed to keep it in my own wardrobe to hide it from Sophie, like I'd first thought. She'd seen everything when she came home earlier than expected the following day.

All I needed to do was remember to move it when Sophie's mum came to stay. I'd chuckled ironically to myself at  the idea of her finding the bag and being appalled at what I did to her daughter. If only she knew the real truth.

I pulled the bag out onto the floor and opened it. I specifically wanted the spreader bar and the nipple clamps, but on top of everything was Hannah's collar.

I hadn't even had a chance to put it on her yet, but

staring up at me from the bag it seemed to be telling me that now would be a good time to have that talk with her about what she wanted out of all this.

I pulled the spreader bar and clamps out and put them to one side, whilst Hannah, who had gone to lie across the bottom of the bed made appreciative noises.

Then I grasped the collar and held it up to show her. Her face broke into a huge smile and she clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Ooh, gimme, gimme," she cried.

I paused. "We need to talk first."

Now she frowned. In fact she was almost pouting. "About what?"

"About this, what it means exactly. What you want it to mean."

She was still frowning. "I don't understand. It means I'm yours. To do with as you want." She shrugged.

I sighed. "Yes, I know I've been told that. By Alex... But I haven't talked to you about it. About what you want it to mean."

I could see that she didn't understand. "Look," I said, "Alex 'gave you to me', right? And you've told me some of the things that Alex used to get you to do...not everything, I don't suppose, but a fair bit... But I don't just want to copy Alex... I realised a few days ago that that's what I've been doing... Trying to copy Alex. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I didn't know how to play this game, so I copied the only 'role model' I had available to me..."

I took a breath." Or maybe it's because he's taken Sophie. Because she obviously sees something in him that she wants. So I thought that's what I needed to be too... Like Alex. And to do to you what he did, and what it looks like he's doing to Sophie."

I stopped for a moment. Trying to find the right way to say this. "But I'm not Alex. And I don't want to spend my life trying to be him... Because that will be just another way he is controlling my life."

Hannah nodded slowly as she listened to the last part. I think she understood now. So it was time for me to be completely honest with her.

"Look hun, what we did last Friday... What I did... Disciplining you... It was... Interesting... Because I'd never done anything like that before. And I think you like it...But I'm not sure that's quite me..."

I was trying to get this out before she could interrupt and cause me to lose my train of thought.

"Yes, I like what we just did downstairs. I like being forceful, I like the idea of using these." I gestured to the spreader bar and the nipple clamps. "Even this, a bit," I said as I reached into the bag and held up the flogger. "But I don't really get off on the thought of really, really hurting you."

She was quiet now and I guessed I'd just told her that I couldn't be the dom that she wanted, needed, me to be.

"That's OK." she said quietly. "I like it rough, yes. But I don't need the pain. Yes, I can take it... and enjoy it... But I don't need it. Not the way I know some women do. Not the way I think Sophie might..."

She looked at me carefully to check that I was OK hearing that truth from her.

"So this is fine with me." She smiled and shrugged. "I just like doing it with you..."

"And other guys?" I asked, before remembering that she was fully bisexual and hastily adding "or girls."

"What about them?" She replied with her own question.

"Alex used to send you to other people. Do you want that from your dom? You've been quite straight about being a slut and liking it."

She considered the question. And once again answered with her own. "How would you feel about it? I mean, Sophie does it. How do you feel about that?"

I looked down and sighed, almost ashamed of the the answer I was about to give.

"I hate it. It makes me feel sick to my stomach... But I like it too. Something in the pain feels nice."

She smiled. "I can understand that." Then she hesitated. "I'm not going to lie, I am a slut, and I like it. I'll never be a one cock kind of girl. But..."

She paused. "There are other options you know, you don't have to send me out on meets... You can come with me... We can meet as a couple... Or go to clubs together. And it's up to you what you do there, whether you want to find someone... A man or a woman... Or a couple... to join us..." She shrugged, "Or whether you want to give me to someone and watch?"

"Someone you like? Someone you fancy? Not just telling you who you have to fuck."

She smiled warmly. "Yes, if that's what you want."

She thought about it a little more and said  "Maybe I can tell you who I like... Two or three... And you can pick which one I go with?"

I nodded. That sounded like it was more under my control.

Hannah spoke again. "I'd still like my collar though... to be owned... You understand the significance of that, don't you? The freedom it gives me?

"Yes hun, " I said." I understand. And that's fine too. I quite like the idea of leading you into a club on a lead.

"Yes!" She beamed. "But... can I suggest one thing then? If you don't want to be like Alex. Something that would be different for you to do."

I nodded, encouraging her to ask me. "Of course. What is it?"

She was hesitant again, but then she said it, "You could call me Victoria?"

over a year ago

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Great story. And next chapter always arrives just after 7am.

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Wow, just... wow!

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Victoria is falling for Steve I think.

over a year ago

Wow exactly xx looks like if she hasn't already sofie is going to loose steve to "Victoria" xx

over a year ago

Been watching this story like a hawk and I think I know where its heading now.

I think Steve is loosing sophie to Alex due to her hunger for dominance and pain alike.

Victoria seems to be falling for Steve as is he, and now with her asking for them to attend clubs ect as a couple this seems likely.

Excellent story tho

over a year ago

Brilliant story ,thinks it has half of the fabs community up and ready for the next instalment.Sure gets me up in the morning ????

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

over a year ago

Always looking forward to the next instalment

over a year ago

Excellent story. Not often a story on here makes me more interested in the characters, dynamic and plot than the actual sex scenes!

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS
over a year ago

rathmines

Best story on here and yes always first morning read !!!!

Not sure about hannah falling for steve

I think actually steve is a sub at heart !!!!

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Just wonderful and gripping as always.

I don't what to think to much about where it's going as I just love getting up every morning just to read the next installment sex or no sex

Great work Steve and thank you x

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmm this could be an interesting development

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Would be the ultimate pain for Sophie if she lost her man fully to Hannah/ Victoria

If i remember fully, very early in the story Sophie said that she couldnt bear to lose Steve

She's done nothing to support this statement. I wonder if she will enjoy the pain if and when it happens?

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *firsttimeCouple
over a year ago

halifax

Wonder how sexy victoria is

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Great read every morning especially as I’m off work for couple of weeks

Look forward to story and updates as they are posted

Maybe Alex will in the end as the ultimate pain, insist she has to leave Steve to show her ultimate submission to her master so he can insert his wishes without emotional ties to her past life as Sophie

Let’s wait and see folks !!

Keep up the great writing Steve

By *unrigMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

This is a fabulous read daily .

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Just about the only story on here that I HAVE to keep up with.

By *oy Roi keltic for kingMan
over a year ago

shirley Southampton, polop la nucia Benidorm

That's exactly what Steve wanted with his lovely wife to see her with another man and him have sex with a woman then if they liked it and wanted more clubs and parties now Victoria (Hannah) want's this now after she has been abused by Alex in more ways than one and Alex not reclaiming her and giving her cuddles so Victoria asked if she could opt out Alex said not till I find another.

Sophie steps in (whether it was on the train or before I think it was before) to replace Victoria for Alex's enjoyment and given Victoria to Steve to ease the pain

Alex if he gets bored with Sophie (or Sophie wants to opt out after doing all the tricks Victoria did before ) who is Alex going to make his next woman to command to do all his kinky stuff (Steve's best mate's wife

Only one person knows the answer to that and he is writing this great story and keeping everyone enthralled LOVE IT

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I just love love love this story .....so many twists

V xxx

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

This story has become so addictive just waiting constantly for the next chapter

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Finally caught up after a few days off. Still loving this story

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Great story

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

New thread. Pt 7 here

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/978866

over a year ago

Amazing

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great updates - lots going on, where will it go??

Post new Message to Thread