Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Physiotherapy

Jump to newest

By *hunderstruck OP   Man
over a year ago

Northampton

I was a bit pissed off after hobbling from the doctors surgery. The news was worse than I thought . I’d tore my thigh muscle and cracked a bone in my foot. It wasn’t the be all and end all by any means .

it would put me out of work for six weeks, which meant no pay .Thus no going out either .

I had to rest to heal the fracture and then I’d need to do physio to repair my muscle .

I read through the pamphlet that i had been given .

There was various non strenuous exercises, walking but no running .

Doing half squats , just gently lifting my leg and lowering it .

I could do most of them watching mind numbing daytime tv shows .

Shit the boredom will kill me I thought .

At the bottom of the pamphlet I saw the swimming class . These were morning sessions at a local pool , run by a physio from the hospital .

That’s what I’ll do I thought . I used to enjoy swimming but hadn’t done it in years .

im 52 and the last time I went to a pool I was a teenager . The last swimming I did was at a beach once a year in holiday .

I’d always enjoyed it and knew it was good exercise.

I arrived at the pool and signed in .

Met the physio, a blonde woman called Tanya who was around mid twenties very fit looking and cheerful too .

I looked around at who else was attending . We were a group of around thirteen , with only three men

They all seemed geriatric, apart from two of the women . One was about 36, her name was Sarah the other around my age named julie .

The Physio showed us to the changing rooms and said meet me by the pool when your in your swimwear .

I got changed and ended up following Sarah To the pool area .

I hobbled in and she seemed to walk normally . She was wearing a black swimsuit . It showed off her body . Her ass had a bit of cellulite but it wiggles sexily . I felt my cock twitch ax I thought about pulling the material aside . STOP I shouted in my head

I can’t walk in there with a hard on .

The trunks were a little tight as it was .

I couldn’t find my shirt type and had to settle for Speedo’s.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Tanya got us to get into the pool , up to our waist.

The oldies were stood in front of tanya near the shallow area and me and the two women were at the back.

“Warm ups first “ said tanya “ just follow what I do “

Tanya began to stretch her arms and legs , she twisted this way and that . Wow she was supple .

“ don’t over stretch yourselves , I don’t want anyone getting injured” tanya giggled at her joke ,and a few people laughed too .

I looked at Sarah and then julie a little bewildered at the corny joke .

Sarah said “ just go along with it , she likes to drop a joke in every now and then “ julie shook her head and giggled as I made a sarcastic facial expression.

Once warmed up and stretched Tanya got us to go deeper up to our chest, and pair up .

She started to move between the people and gear the exercises to the individual couples .

Julie and Sarah teamed up and I was on my own . Tanya said you’d better be my partner .

I had to hold tanya up as she floated on her back

She kicked her legs first one then the other .

I noticed she had a big bulging bush beneath her costume .

Strands of hair had snuck out and stuck against her wet thigh . I also noticed hair under her arm pits .

Everyone watched then they had to copy us .

Tanya held me supporting my weight, one hand under my lower back and the other near my neck. I copied her actions kicking my legs .

All the while I couldn’t get the image of her bush and hairy pits out of my mind .

I felt my cock twitch and knew I couldn’t contain my erection.

I turned to tanya , she was transfixed to my cock . I knew my face got red with embarrassment. I turned away trying to think of anything . I closed my eyes and tried sums in my head. When I opened them I was looking at Sarah and julie . Both of them were looking at my crotch .

I liked down to see my cock had sprung up and out the Speedo’s

Standing above the water like a periscope ......

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

This sounds promising definitely more please quickly

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

More

Reply privately

By *unboy69888ABCMan
over a year ago

fleetwood

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

over a year ago

So far sounds good

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

What a promising start!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

My hands flew to my groin, trying desperately to cover myself .

Again I scanned the pool , checking the faces . Some of the older ladies were smiling, the old men laughing at my embarrassment.

And tanya and the two other women had Cheshire grins across their faces .

I stood up so everything was under water . “ shows over everyone “ I said making light of it .

A few boos were heard from julie and Sarah’s direction .

I looked at tanya as if to ask

‘Get on with the class ‘

She snapped out of her grin and said “shall everyone do a little bit of light swimming , we’ll have another stretch in twenty mins”

Relieved I began to swim to the far end of the pool .

As I turned to swim back most of the group were doing the same .

Julie and Sarah were chatting as they swam .

As I passed them I could see they had been chatting about my unfortunate wardrobe malfunction. Their faces still carrying big grins.

“Is that thing acting as an anchor “ I heard julie say to me as we passed each other . Sarah nearly spat as she cracked up laughing .

“ ha ha” I replied , looking at her breasts “ I don’t have buoyancy you ladies have”

We swam a few more lengths before it was time to regroup around tanya .

She warned us all down with a few light moves .

Once finished she said we can go and have coffee and a snack in the canteen . So if we needed to chat about anything we could .

I followed Sarah and julie back to the lockers and we grabbed our bags and headed to the showers .

I was gobsmacked to find a tanya showering . She was completely naked , she was washing her hair and her hairy pits on show . I looked down her tight body and saw that thick black bush . My cock sprang to attention again as embarrassingly I turned to go out .

My exit was blocked by julie and Sarah . They too had stripped off.

Sarah said “ don’t be shy , it’s only natural”

To which julie added “and it isn’t like we don’t know what your packing in there “ as her eyes darted to my bulging Speedo’s.

I hesitantly turned to the showers .

There were only four of us . The others had either gone to get dressed or showered the another area.

I quickly moved to an empty shower and pushed the knob. The first jet of water was freezing ,when it hit me I jumped back bashing into Julie .

She knocked into tanya who was standing on one leg soaping her foot they both fell to the floor .

I quickly got down and tried to help them up but I slipped in some hair conditioner and fell into them both .

Sarah offered her hand to help me up .

But as I tried to stand I slipped again and pulled her onto us. My other hand reached out to steady myself and I felt somthing soft. I turned to see what it was .

I’d planted my palm straight into Tanyas thick bush .

I instantly looked at her face and she was stunned as was I.

Sarah looked at julie who’s hand was on one of Tanya’s tits. She didn’t see any urgency to removing it .

Then I felt Sarah’s hand on my groin .

As I looked down she had grabbed my shaft through the thin material .

“Don’t try to move “ Tanya said “ or someone will get an injury”

So we stayed still for a few seconds

I felt Sarah grip my cock and began to stroke it . I liked at her and she smiled and winked . Her nipples stood about 2 cm erect .

Then I felt Tanya move below my palm .

She didn’t try to move my hand but seemed to push or gyrate against it .

I looked at her face and seen she was smiling . I looked at the hand on her tit which was gently kneading and caressing her.

Fuck me I thought how the hell did I get into this situation.

Next thing I felt was Sarah’s mouth taking in my helmet .......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iona38ddTV/TS
over a year ago

north east fife

Great story

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ag165Man
over a year ago

Greenock

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *rK MrsJCouple
over a year ago

Kidderminster

awaiting more

Reply privately

By *ris777Man
over a year ago

battersea

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

I felt another hand forcing my hand onto Tanya’s hairy pussy. I turned to see it was Tanya’s own hand .

She was grinding her pussy up into my hand . Julie was now sucking on one of Tanya’s nipple while still caressing the other .

This situation had blown into a scene from Caligula and I needed to get more involved .

I moved my hand and pushed two fingers straight into Tanya’s hot pussy . She was sooo wet they slipped straight in . Julie wanted to get some attention too , so she manoeuvred herself a little then flung her leg over my face . Presenting her pussy to my mouth . I wasted no time and began licking straight away . Forcing my tongue deep into her and lapping as much as I could . She started to hump my face .

Grinding her hips and forcing her sex into my eager mouth . While I was sucking on her clit . Tanya had held my wrist firm and was controlling the speed and force of my fingers fucking Her . Sarah kept on bobbing up and down on my hard cock . Then I felt a finger begin to invade my asshole.

I tried to complain, I don’t like my ass played with . I was trapped by julie humping my face and my other hand held fast . It was no good I had no option and couldn’t stop her fingering my ass . Sarah knew what she was doing, and soon had control of me.

The more finger she inserted the harder she sucked my cock .

I was losing concentration on my task , licking julie .

But that didn’t last long as each time I stopped she’d grind harder into my mouth .

Heaven and hell in one sitting ......

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Sarah stopped sucking my cock , and at the same time I felt her extract her finger from my sore ass .

I couldn’t see anything with julie still fucking my face. Then I felt the weight of Sarah on my chest as she lowered herself onto my cock . She rode me hard and fast , squatting over me and pushing down till her butt slapped my thighs . My fingers were still being controlled by Tanya’s hand.

After a few minutes I felt a gush of warmth run over my fingers and wrist.

Then the feeling of julie shuddering into my face . Her hand pulling my head into her hot wet cunt as she orgasmed.

I started shooting into Sarah’s hot cunt and then I felt her stop still and she too came hard on my cock.

WS lay there all in a heap catching our breaths . It seemed like ages but was probably less than a minute.

Tanya was the first to get up . She put the shower on and had a quick wash as julie got up off me face.

Then Sarah leant forward and kissed and licked me , before hopping up .

I stood too and joined them showering .

Tanya said “ meet you all in the cafe , don’t be too late “ she grabbed her things and hurried off to change .

Sarah and julie were whispering,

“ hey you two ,what’s the secret “ I asked as I slapped Sarah’s round ass .

Julie said “ I want to carry this on after we leave here , we were deciding where to go “

Sarah said “ mines a no-go and julie can’t either , so it’s yours or Tanya’s “

I said “ let’s discuss it at the cafe .

I quickly showered and hobbled to get changed too . Then the three of us wandered into the cafe

Tanya was discussing the session times for next week with a few of the group . Most had left and gone their own way .

I sat with julie as Sarah got some drinks . Once tanya had finished she sat next to me . I felt her hand squeeze my thigh . It didn’t bother me at all. Sarah returned with the drinks and some toast , “to keep our energy up “she said

this morning had been surreal and something told me it wasn’t finished quite yet.......

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I hope that there is more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *elgaWoman
over a year ago

northallerton

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Awesome

Reply privately

By *iss-boobsWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

More please

Reply privately

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Not a bad first day at the gym lol

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

"Not a bad first day at the gym lol"

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Great xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Julie started first “ right where are we going after this ? Can’t go to my place as my mums at home “

Sarah chipped in” sorry mines a no go too “

I stayed silent , I’ve only got a two bed flat and it’s been in a right tip since I injured myself . living on your own , you tend to be a bit of a slob . If I’d known this day in advance I’d have payed a cleaning company to do a deep clean .

Tanya looked around at our faces and said “ back to mine then , but I can only give one of you a lift “

“Great”said julie , “ You can give James a lift and we’ll follow you in my car “

As we finished our tea and toast , Tanya’s hand had ridden up my leg . She was now stroking my hard bulge under the table .

She made no move to hide the fact what she was doing . And both the other women knew too .

Sarah leaned forward to see , and smiled at me and tanya.

As we made our way to the foyer , tanya had to sign out and do a little paperwork. She handed me her key and said . The blue Audi TT parked on

the right .

Sarah and julie walked with me . “Sarah’s been telling me how big and stiff you are james “ julie said “ I can’t wait to find out for myself “

“And I want to feel your tongue on my clit “added Sarah as they both took my arm and helped march me out to the car .

Together they both kissed me on the cheek and headed to Julie’s car . I got into the passenger seat of the TT and waited for tanya.

I flicked through my phone as I waited , checking out my Facebook and messages from work colleagues and family . I wondered what I’d write back if they knew what had just happened this morning .

Tanya threw her bag in the boot and hopped in . I handed her the keys and she started the engine. “ right then , off to mine “ she pulled out and looked in the mirror to make sure the others were following . They were , so we headed off . Tanya drive through a few streets then headed out of town , I asked how far she lived .

“its only twenty mins away , I lived in a farm house “ the radio was playing and once in the open rd ,her hand found its way to my cock. Rubbing through my jogging bottoms My cock responded to her touch .

“ this will be wild”she said excited

She turned to me with a smile and a glint in her eye .

She checked the mirror along route to see if the other car was still behind us .

Soon we pulled into a driveway , it snaked for about half a mile before we came to a stop .

The other car stopped next to us.

Tanya jumped out and ran around to get my door . Sarah and julie were next to us as I got out the car .

“ Come on follow me “ tanya seemed to sing

We obliged with me in the middle of the two women . We entered a double door and into a hallway .

There were clothes I. The floor as we entered and we heard tanya shout .” I here”

We followed the noise and found her in a large drawing/lounge room . She was totally naked .

“ fuck me”I said “ you don’t waste any time “ she giggled at my surprise and as I turned I could see the other two stripping off . Soon all three were naked and julie and Sarah took my hands and walked me into the centre of the room . I stood on a large rug, and then tanya pulled a chair over and placed it behind me.

They eased me into the seat .

Tanya stood in front of me , her thick black bush displayed and framed by her white thighs and tight stomach.

Sarah was one side of her kissing her on the cheek while julie started to play with her tits and nipples .

My cock was so hard , throbbing and pulsing in my joggers . I wanted to pull it out and wank of the horny sight being played out before me .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *usie4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Havant

"Love it"

We all.love it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

"Love it

We all.love it xx"

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmmmm horny

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Sarah started to feel Tanya’s tit too , they had one each . Pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits .

Tanya was just looking at me ,

In between kissing each of the women in turn .

I was shifting I’m my seat , I couldn’t believe how excited I’d got

I’m sure I’d have blown my load

I had to muster up everything in my mind to prevent it.

Then Sarah got on her knees in front of Tanya , and began eating and licking her hairy pussy.

Julie stood behind Tanya caressing her tits and and kissing , licking her neck . She was talking dirty to her too . Loud enough for me to hear .

“You like Sarah eating your cunt don’t you .You hairy slut “

“ fuck yeah” she panted

The squeezing and pinching and tugging of her tits became more forceful . Julie was humping Tanya’s ass , pushing her into Sarah’s mouth .

Tanya raised her arms and was running her fingers through Julie’s hair. Her hairy pits were on show . I don’t know why but it seemed to turn me on more seeing this woman so happy to be as nature intended . Both the other women were neatly trimmed . Sarah blonde and julie ginger . The full spectrum .

Tanya bit her lip and let out a deep groan as her body began to shake and quiver . I could see Sarah’s hands grip Tanya’s hips to hold her steady .

After the climax subsided they lay tanya down and julie squatted over her face . Julie was facing me as she began to lower her cunt onto Tanya’s eager mouth . Sarah knelt to her side and was rubbing Julie’s clit and pulling her tits.

I couldn’t help myself and grabbed my cock out of my joggers and began to slowly stroke and wank myself ......

But Sarah and julie both said “stop ! Don’t you touch yourself “

I let my cock go but it stayed upright and throbbing .

Fuck I thought

I’m ready to blow ....

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ossauMan
over a year ago

Perth

Very hot erotic story! Next bit please!

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ichaelG76Man
over a year ago

Hants

Great story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

I’ll add more later

Glad your enjoying it

Reply privately

By *fdi56Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Reply privately

By *iss-boobsWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great recovery experience!!

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

I’ll try to add more tonight

Thanks for positive response

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *slandhopperMan
over a year ago

bristol

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Book marked

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent story so far more please quickly

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

You do as the ladies tell you

Reply privately

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *antyhoseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Sarah got up and walked over to where I was sat , still watching tanya licking Julie’s pussy and clit. Julie was still squatting over Tanya’s face and gently bobbing up and down .

My cock was throbbing as Sarah knelt down in front of me .

She looked in my eyes and tapped my cock . It wobbled from dude to side and the stood bolt upright again . Sarah giggles and slapped it a little firmer . It swayed from side to side a little more then again stood upright .

Julie saw it and giggled along with Sarah .

“Again “ she squealed as she sat down on Tanya’s mouth .

Sarah obliged and slapped it with the same force as before . I don’t know why but I seemed to get harder and it bobbed again but stood up a little earlier than the last slap .

I bit my lip to stifle a yelp . It wasn’t very comfortable . My hands gripped the seat of the chair . It was all I could do to stop pushing Sarah away .

Sarah stood up and turned around . She wiggled her sexy ass and inched back toward me . She bent forward and looked between legs . She moved back until her ass cleavage was touching my shaft. Then she slowly bounced up and down . Rubbing the full length of my cock into her butt crack .

The sight was amazing , she was very skilful shaking her buttocks as she jumped against my hardness. I’ve seen girls twerking in videos but never experienced anything like this .

The feeling was fucking awesome .

My knuckles were white as I gripped the seat . I clenched my eyes shut and thought of the most mundane chores to take my mind off everything going on .

Then I felt a hand forcing my cock against Sarah’s ass cleavage .

I opened my eyes to find Tanya and Julie either side of me . It was Tanya’s hand forcing my cock into Sarah’s warm soft flesh .

Julie pulled open my shirt . Then she bent down and took my nipple into her teeth and gently pulled it . The pain farted through me and I through my head back .

I didn’t know how to handle this . I’m usually the dominant one in my relationships.

But here I was

Tables turning

Mind blowing

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *slandhopperMan
over a year ago

bristol

Reply privately

By *ohnnyal80Man
over a year ago

Dunbar

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Will read later.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Glad you enjoy

Feedback always welcome

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Dann, i need some physio.

Reply privately

By *lexjohnson139Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Tanya stood up and left us for a second .Next thing I feel is my eyes getting blindfolded .

Julie moved to my other nipple and bites and tugs on that too . Then I feel my arms getting restrained . I didn’t struggle at all , I was at their mercy .

I’ve toyed with a little sub play with girlfriends but it really wasn’t my thing .

On the other hand ,being the object for three hot women seemed to add to my excitement and curiosity.

I was left alone for a second. Then I heard whispering , I turned my head to try to hear , but I couldn’t . Then a fit of giggles filled the room . I was worried now , what the fuck were they planning to do .

I felt a slap on my cock . Again it wobbled but stood tall . Then I felt hands either side of my waist. My joggers and boxers were pulled down to my ankles . My shirt fully open and pulled as far as they could go down my arms.

Fully exposed and vulnerable, I began to have doubts about being in this situation . But I thought I’ll let it play out .

I’d tied girlfriends up in this way before and teased , tantalised and edged them . Orgasm denial even walking out and leaving them to be on their own . I knew lots of tricks and thought maybe I’d be getting a taste of something similar now .

Hair fell onto my shoulder , I could sense a face close to mine and then a whisper “ mmmmm we’re going to have a lot of fun with you today , are you ready “

I fear it was a loaded question . If I said yes I’m sure they would be harder or tougher with me . If I’d said no they might punish me for being a wimp .

So I stayed shtum Bring it on I thought to myself .

I felt a wet tongue lap in my ear , then teeth on my lobe nibbling gently .

Within a second of that I felt a tongue lap my helmet . I pushed my hips forward trying to get more tongue on my cock . But I got pushed firmly back into my seat .

My nipples were pinched hard and twisted a little , this hurt lots and I tensed up again .

I bit my lip to stifle any noise.

The tongue licked my helmet again . The tip only , a gentle lap , and then a circular motion over my whole helmet. It felt like heaven . Fuck these women were good .

I still stayed silent , I wasn’t going to show any emotion or give them an indication of what I was enjoying more.......

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lexjohnson139Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Amazing what can happen and all that fun from visiting a swimming pool

And this pool would be where........ I’m planning to visit it already. Lol. More please. Can’t leave me sat here with a hardon and not tell us more. That would be just cruel. Lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *orthEssexGuyMan
over a year ago

CO16

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Thanks for likes

Hope to post more soon

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Great story lovin it

Reply privately

By *slandhopperMan
over a year ago

bristol

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Lucky bastard

Reply privately

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Go on girls have fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Still sat bound to the chair . My head was pulled back by my hair . Then I felt a lips cover mine and a tongue forced into my mouth . She was full on and rough with it . I tried to force her tongue out with mine, but she sucked on my tongue rough and nearly pulled it out of my mouth . Fucking bitch I thought to myself .

Again. I got distracted by the activities happening down south .

With a tongue skilfully lapping at my bobbing cock , it was joined by another .

This blew my mind and my concentration was all over the shop . With my mouth being invaded and to two tongues working my cock .

I was eager to take control. Give these three women a taste of my dominant side.

I had to wait . For now.

I felt a warm mouth envelope the head of my cock and a fist gripped the base.

It might have been the same woman for all I knew . She proceeded to circle her tongue around my helmet skillfully covering all areas .

I felt so good . The fist around my shaft was still, But it gripped and released as my cock pulsed .

It was different to the usual blowjobs I’d had . She seemed very skilful and her technique was amazing.

The woman kissing me pulled her mouth away . It was instantly replaced by a tit. Not big and fleshy but pert with a hard long nipple . Although I couldn’t see it , I’d say about 25 mm long.

Unfortunately I didn’t suck it for too long . The blowjob I was receiving was soon to cum to a finish . I wanted to warn her, but Tit woman was holding me still . Forcing her now wet tit deeper into my sucking mouth .

I gripped the seat and began to thrust my hips . As a jet of cum hit the roof of the mouth of the suckee!

She instantly pulled her mouth away and her fist began to pump . Wads of cum gushed out . She was flailing my cock wildly . I could feel drops hitting my chest and thighs . It must have gone on the floor and even on woman getting her tit sucked .

She pulled it out and shrieked in Delight .

Once I’d cum all I could . The fist stopped pumping . Then I felt the tongues beginning to lick and suck me ........

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Good god

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewniceguyMan
over a year ago

blackburn

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *ny1 4funMan
over a year ago

near you

Loved this

Reply privately

By *rManyhandsMan
over a year ago

Narberth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

I was spent , bound and blindfolded .

The three women left me there.

I wanted to call out but thought no , I’ll let them play it out . I needed a rest to recoup some energy .

I could hear chattering and giggling behind me . I couldn’t make out any of the conversation or who was talking . I’m sure it was about me or plans concerning me in some way .

Time seemed to pass slowly and with every noise I tilted my head to try to hear .

It could have been half an hour . My flaccid cock against my thigh .

I raised my injured leg a few times, to get the blood circulating as it felt a little numb.

Then I heard soft footsteps coming behind me . A pair of lips against mine . Softer and gentler than before . Then her tongue gently licked my lips, I responded by parting them . We kissed passionately and our tongues slowly caressed each other . At a guess I’d say it was julie . But it could even be tanya , mixing it up and changing her approach .

Her hands slowly slid over my chest and stomach down toward my groin .

She didn’t touch my cock but gently moved around my abdomen, light touches , feeling all the contours .

I felt my cock begin to twitch as my blood began to flood in. Our kiss broke when I heard a gasp, and one of the other women shriek . “Goody he’s coming back to life “

Within seconds my cock stood to attention

again . I felt the soft hand retract up my body , reversing along the path they took .

Then i felt hands untying my restraints. Once free they took off my shirt and stood me up .

One woman knelt before me and lifted my leg . She slipped my joggers and boxers off and then did the same with the other leg. She was being gentle , knowing about my injury.

I heard the chair getting dragged away . Then I was eased slowly down so I was laying naked on the rug.

I felt very vulnerable and apprehensive, but I want going to pass this up .

I felt someone above me . They didn’t touch me, but instinct and shadow through the blindfold. Then pressure on my forearms as they got locked down . I knew what was coming now and waited to feel the warmth and the smell of a pussy depending onto my face . I eagerly reciprocated and pushed my tongue out . I wanted to taste the woman who was offering me her sex . My hard cock twitched as I got my first taste . Musky salty mmmmmmm

She hovered over my face and I slid my tongue the full length of her pussy and finished off by lapping her clit . She groaned deeply above me in appreciation . Then I felt a hand on the base of my cock.

It held my cock tightly and still, and then the weight as a pussy began to lower down onto my cock. I knew she was squatting as I felt nothing else . Her buttocks soon touched my belly . Ahh cowgirl I thought , mmmmm

I let them get on with it, as she began to bounce up and down the full length of my shaft.

I began to lick the juiciest cunt at my disposal . I like to use my hands normally, but couldn’t in this instance. So I just lapped and sucked, flicked her clit and ran my tongue around the swollen nub. She too was pushing down onto my face as I enjoyed her . I could feel her juices over my face and swallowed lots too. I was in heaven .

I felt the wisps of hair in my nose as she ground herself into my face. Now I knew it was julie getting my tongue .

I still couldn’t make out who was riding me. I thought it was probably Sarah .

I didn’t care . I love feeling a woman respond to my tongue . It usually makes me harder, and I can block everything else out .

Reply privately

By *ervously excitedCouple
over a year ago

perranporth

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm heaven

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *lexjohnson139Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Try to add more later

Thanks for liking

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Awesome story xxx

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *orthEssexGuyMan
over a year ago

CO16

Mmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

While eating the wonderful pussy that was thrusting into my face .

I the grip that held my cock upright altered as she bounced up . Then a mouth began to lick and suck the juices from it . Her tongue ran the length of my cock and lapped at my balls, then all the way back up and circled my helmet .

Then I felt hands grasping my hair and pulling me in tight to the juicy pussy. . A low grunting sound told me she was about to orgasm into my mouth. Then it hit me , a flood of juices flowed into my throat, I couldn’t drink it all .i fought her grasp and I turned my head to breathe . the juices kept flowing over my face and around my neck .

Down below I felt a sharp pain on my helmet . Then a tight feeling as my cock was engulfed by a tight ass.

“ yeah take it up that ass you slut” I could hear one of the women say .

As the ass began bouncing up and down on my shaft .

After a few seconds the pain and tightness eased as her natural juices began to lubricate and accept my cock. Lips and fingers were lapping and caressing my balls .....

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

By *urvyconCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Normally , a man in my position would have shot his load, right up that tight ass that was pounding down on my cock.

But this situation wasn’t normal , especially to just a plain average guy like me .

It’s was as if I’d rolled six sixes , and won the lottery on the same night .

I couldn’t believe what was happening to me. I was going to enjoy it as best I could too .

After gushing over my face , I felt the weight ease off me .the woman seemed to stumble as she stood up. My arms were free to move too . I flexed them and tried to shake them to get the blood flowing again .

Reaching forward I felt the lower back of the woman pounding my cock .

I placed my hands on her hips and just rested them lightly . Feeling her raising and falling ,expertly riding me.

Still blindfolded, my other senses were alive . I could smell sex in the air . Hearing the sounds around the room . The ass slapping down on my stomach. The little groans moans and whimpers of delight emitting from the mouths of the women enjoying themselves.

I could feel juiced seeping down my hard shaft , over my balls and oozing into my ass crack

I could feel the juices on my face and neck drying in the warm air.

I wanted to grip those hips and fuck her at my pace. I wanted to pump my seed into that tight asshole , and feel each wad of cum ride up my shaft and fill her hole.

But I wasn’t in control . I had to refrain and let things play out in their time .

Fuck .......

Reply privately

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

out...fucking...standing!!

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lexjohnson139Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Awesome

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

God that’s got me hard again

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Northampton

Laying in my back with my hard cock getting pounded by a nice tight asshole. Mmmmm . The feeling on my cock getting squeezed felt incredible . Then a sharp pain as I felt both my nipples getting twisted and pulled.

I yelped out. “ fuuckkk”

I heard a giggle

Then a mouth gently kiss and suck one nipple before moving to the other . The pain was soothed . Then I noticed the rhythm of the fucking had changed. She slowed down the up strokes until the head of my cock seemed to pop out of her ass . Then she forced down hard and fast until her cheeks slapped my stomach. Then a small grinding motion with her hips before slowwwly drawing back up again til my helmet popped out . Then slapped back down . The pain in my nipples was a distant memory as I took in the feelings being sent from my cock to my brain.

Then a mouth covered mine kissing me and pushing her tongue into my mouth . I responded and kissed her back . Tongues duelling as we swapped saliva . She tasted a little fruity from the wine she’d d*unk .

She broke the kiss and as she pulled away she bit my lip and tugged .

“ aaaghh”

I drip rolled from my lip over my chin .

I licked it and realised she’d broke my skin. I sucked at my thick lip stemming the flow.

Then my nipples got attacked again . This time from a mouth biting one and tugging with teeth .

I was going from pain to ecstasy and back again. These women were no average housewives . They had a true skill set that I could learn from.

I will too ........

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *elgaWoman
over a year ago

northallerton