Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Chatroom meet led to.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is an account of a woman who I met through a Internet chatroom.

Back around 2003/4 I started using a Internet chatroom purely from boredom. It was in there that I first came across her looked at her profile a picture of her and thought she was pretty good looking a few years younger then me.

With this chatroom a lot of flirting an banter went on lots of innuendos. You could use certain commands to make up an instant chat line but full well know that it was meaning something else not so innocent.

It was when MSN messenger was the new way of talking 1 to 1 but you could also use a private room on this chat site where the chat would be no holds barred.

I got talking to Julie in the main room often flirting with her and progressed to a private room and msn messenger.

She was always open about sex never shied away from it.

She had a partner and they were what we now call an open relationship and could go off and have sex with who ever they wanted. In our chats I had told her that my Mrs would never go down on me and perform oral sex on me. She asked why ever not it was one of the best parts of sex. After many months of chatting I arranged to go to her town and meet her in person.

I blagged it to the Mrs that I was going off to London as I wanted to do some sight seeing of the railway lines around there. She took it hook line and sinker so I set off to meet her at Liverpool Street station.

I got there just after the morning peak ( I have free travel on trains perk of the job). Although we had spoken on the phone I only had her profile picture in my mind to go by. So I was initially taken back by a baseball cap wearing woman with hair in a pony tail who was not my ideal cup of tea approach me.

After our brief hellos we decided to go for a walk in Regents park and talk.

We chatted about normal stuff to start with and the others in the chatroom but I think between us we both steered it towards sex after all this is why we had arranged to meet. We found a bench to sit down on and carried on talking she made the first move in reaching across for a cuddle and her hand drifting down to my groin and feeling my cock through my jeans. I leaned in to her and we kissed like teenagers tongues entwined in each others mouths. It felt very erotic as her tongue was pierced and she would make a point of biting down and holding on to my tongue as we kissed. My cock was rock hard inside my jeans from her teasing. My hands wondered up to find her small tits. I could feel her nipples poking out from her bra.

I told her I wanted to fuck her that day and lets go find somewhere quieter but she announced it was her time of the month. I was that horny I said I dont care I will still fuck you. but she wouldnt and would rather be in comfort in doors. As I had to be in work back in Bristol for 3pm our time that day was limited. But there is more to our fucking and how her partner fucked my wife and our nearly 3 some.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Looking forward to part 2

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

over a year ago

It was a few weeks later that we had arranged to meet again. This time I went on the line of having a old chipped cable tv box to pass on to her that I no longer needed.

In the run up to our meet our chats had got very filthy. So I dared her to meet me at the station with no knickers on. She was dressed in a full length skirt with a split up the side that would show off a lot of leg. A easy to remove blouse that was quite thin so almost see through. She greeted me at the station and one of her fellow school mums saw her brief hello and into the car. She said I expect I will be the gossip at the school later wondering who I was with.

She had arranged to use a friends house I cant recall the exact excuse she had used but she said her friends knew she was there.

We drove the short distance to the house parked up and as we walked to the house a gust of wind caught her skirt blowing it wide open briefly flashing anyone who looked. We go into the house and get comfy on the sofa straight away in to kissing each other again her biting and not releasing my tongue. My hands up her skirt to find her unclad pussy. My other caressing her little tits.

over a year ago

I can still recall her words she said at the time. After breaking away from a kiss she said to me I know what you need. Whats that then I replied. Something your mrs wont give you. She undone my jeans and with my help eased them down then took my cock and started to stroke it in her hand slowly up and down with a slight twist of her hand to tease it some more. More kissing as she continued to stroke me. Then she broke away and just bent her head down on to my cock.Her mouth just opened and took me straight in in one go . I'm of average size but consider myself to be a bit girdty. But she had no trouble in taking me in then as she would come back up she would tease me with her pierced tongue. I was just putty in her hands just sat there enjoying the feeling of her tongue and mouth working delight on me. I'm ashamed to say that I didnt last as long as I wanted to maybe a mater of minutes before I could feel it building inside of me. I asked her if she swallowed to which the answer was no so she pulled off just in time for me to cum and wow did I cum from her oral technique.

One thing about Julie was she at first would never get totally naked she would always keep some clothing on. I guess she was never happy with carrying a little weight and being short probably made it look worse then what it really was.

After a quick clean up of myself I looked at her and said I need to thank you now so I knelt on the floor her on the sofa and made my way up her skirt to her mauve coloured knickers.Kissing her mound on the outside of her knickers then peeling them off to find a reasonable hair covered pussy but only uptop between her pussy she kept it hair free. She tasted different not sweet tasting like my wife but rather like plain for want of a better description. I dont think I ever made her cum from oral in the time we had our fun together but that day I know that in a previous chat I had asked her if she would let me do something kinky with her. I often wonder how far we could have gone with pushing her limits had she moved this way to take over a newsagents instead of going north.

As much as I enjoy going down on a woman she had other ideas herself. She pushed my head away and told me to lay on the floor my cock having recovered and hard again. Julie stood up removed her skirt but kept her top on she came over and sat on my legs again stroking my cock with that twist fashion she done this for a while then moved forward and aimed my cock into her pussy as she took me she gasped a bit. You ok I asked her yes fine just feeling a little full your a bit bigger then what I've had ( isnt that what we all want to her)soon she got used to me inside her then slowly started to raise up and down the look on her face was that of a satisfied woman enjoying another cock that she knows she shouldnt have.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Everytime she sank down on me she had that smurk on her face. Nice I asked her. Oh yes was her reply , she would really grip me with her pussy muscels. She took her time just riding me slowly no screams or gushing just a slow love making time. I was her toy to use and I enjoyed it all.

As I had cum from her oral I knew I would be sometime before I came again. After she had used me she rested with me inside her and leaned forward for more kissing. She said she neded a wee so we parted I followed her to the bathroom her ass naked in front of me I was fairly naive about sex unlike now a late starter in life.

Julie had no hangups sat on the toilet door open having a wee. Looking back I could say this was where my desire to watch women pee started. Although she didnt part her legs I loved the sound of the hiss.

We just wandered around the house in our undresed state with no care. After a drink to refresh ourselves we went back to the room I mentioned earlier that I had some kinky ideas and now it was time to act on it.

I got her to lay on the carpet a few cuhions to get comfy. Then I reached into the bag I had with me and got out a mars bar took the wrapper off and started to rub it around her pussy lips teasing them apart smearing them with choclate then slowly pushing it inside of her slowly the choclate melts making her messey.I remove the mars bar and offer it to her.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

Her pussy is covered in melted chocolate I go back down on her and lick at her pussy lips cleaning the outside of them up it was a divine taste.

I then slide my cock back into her pussy she takes my cock with great ease just a straight forward missionary position she only showed emotion once when getting fucked which I will come to in time. She just lay there with me fucking her a smirk on her face again I was lot fitter back then and I built up a good rhythm fucking her.After a good period I felt my self building up to cum and finally unloaded for the second time this time inside her.

Eventually I pulled out of her my cock covered in a mix of my cum her cum and chocolate. She knelt up telling me to lay down saying we cant send you back like this and went down on me licking and sucking me clean she would pause and and remark on the taste of me her and the taste of chocolate. I had to back in Bristol for 3pm so again our time was limited so we had to call time on our fun that day.

About 3 weeks later we'd arranged for her to drive down to meet me in Bristol at my house. It was her that instigated it saying she need to see me again and have some fun as she called it.This time it was me who greeted her in just a housecoat with nothing underneath. No sooner was she through the door and her hand was straight on to my cock stroking and teasing it. In to the front room we go duvet on the floor ready for us. This time I had something extra to give to her I had previously brought a vibrator for my wife but she would refuse to use it on her self.Julie had no idea about this until I had her knickers off I got the vibrator out and again it just slid straight in to her a gasp passed her lips with that in her pussy I focused on her clit paying extra attention to it. She just enjoyed everything we done together there was at that time very little she wouldnt say not to but at that time rimming never featured in my dirty thoughts nor anal. If we had still been fucking each other now it may have done.

Post new Message to Thread