Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shop visit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So today I went to the shop on my way in I passed an older female in her 60's bbw. I smiled as I am just a friendly guy. She smiled back I didn't think anything about it. So I walked in the shop searching the shelves for my goods. I then felt a touch on my arm and a voice please dear can you please reach those beans on the top shelf. They were some on the bottom but I did as requested. Yes it was the female in question. I passed them her and she asked me did I fancy keeping her company. So I just thought she might be lonely or something. I chatted a little bit she started flirting I was thinking urm OK and then I started to wonder about how it would be to have a play with her. Wonder how all this started. Then she blurted out I spoke to you on fab a few days ago. I didn't send you a picture I just thought you wouldn't be interested in me. I laughed out loud. I said OK so what about now she replied well once we pay for our shopping I want you to come to my house and fuck me hard and then go. Guess what happens next

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opsterMan
over a year ago

bicester

You dropped the beans on her foot?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How did you guess

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago