Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The ruin of a submissive man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A brief insight to how this evening began and how I came to be accompanying my Mistress to a house party on a scruffy council estate this evening in a rough part of the city...

I'm a middle class retired guy with a comfortable lifestyle, cottage in the country and a nice car. I'm recently retired so have a nice steady income and a six figure lump sum sat in the bank. I live alone because I'm a submissive and never really been able to form any lasting relationship with a woman.

I adore being owned, used and humiliated by ladies and had found myself a real Domme a few years back who was only about half an hour away and loved all the things I loved.

She was 42 so a bit younger than me which added beautifully to my shame of being owned by a younger woman. She was a big and beautiful and commanded obedience and respect just by looking at me in a certain way... She really was a true Domme and I was a very happy sub.

She started out quite friendly and our regular play sessions were very kinky but always fun and exciting. She was really into CBT and bondage, as well as strapon and a lot of humiliation.

I only ever told her my first name because I liked to maintain the safety net of Dommes not knowing my real name or address in case it ever went sour.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isterfoxxxMan
over a year ago

nottingham

Hurry with the next bit xx

over a year ago

She began to make me dress up as a sissy maid and clean her house on a regular basis and began to acquire a comprehensive collection of pictures and movies which she insisted were her "insurance policy" in case I ever thought of leaving her to do the cleaning.

I thought at first it was just part of the play and another way to degrade me and make me tremble in embarrassment whenever she told me to look into her camera and smile. Once she had one or two pictures, she said a few more would make no difference so I was forced to pose for her over and over until she had literally hundreds of images and clips of me in all my sissy finery and doing the most degrading things.

I was in essence now forced to serve her now and had to comply with anything and everything she ordered me to do.

These days when I put on my maids outfit and heels it was because I had no choice in the matter. Even the days I wasn't feeling particularly submissive would end up with me on my knees dressed as a French maid scrubbing her floors or cleaning her windows in full view of the neighbours.

I was well respected in my local area and she had told me quite clearly that if I ever refused her that she would expose me on every lamppost in my village and online on the local spotted Facebook page. She said she would set up a new Facebook page in my real name and set it to public. She promised she'd post every single picture and clip to the page for the world to see, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, everywhere. There was no way out for me and I complied because I had to.

She had found my driving license in my wallet and knew exactly where I lived and who I really was. I knew this when she whatsapped me a photo of me dressed as a maid with a picture of my license photshopped in to the corner of the image.. It was a warning shot that I was now compelled to be her Bitch for life.

In addition she had gone through my phone when I'd been tied up in her house and now had the phone numbers and emails of all my family members, friends and associates.

She had them all whatsapp as contacts and had showed me on her phone to prove to me they were all just a click away should she ever want or be forced to ruin me. She laughed at how easy it would be to create a whatsapp group and send all those terribly embarrassing photos to everyone.

The game had changed since this happened and I wondered why she had gone to these lengths to ensure my compliance..

I mean I was a willing sub to her anyway so why would she need to force me into continued servitude? It was clear she had her reasons...

The rest of this story will reveal the true motive behind her actions and what happens to pathetic losers like me..

By *isterfoxxxMan
over a year ago

nottingham

More please..been on ya profile..hot in heels

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Nice.

By *jango96TV/TS
over a year ago

Bliss

More!,,, xxx

over a year ago

I walked slowly next to Mistress who was laughing and joking with her group of friends, about 12 of them all together. Mixed ages from 18 to 35 I'd estimate. It was going dark outside and the group kept stopping taking selfies and laughing loudly amongst themselves. I was not one of them, not a friend of any of them, I didn't even know any of them except Mistress she had made me go

I walked separately from Her group and knew that we were heading to someone's house for an all night party but that was all. I had no idea what or who awaited and dragged my feet, resolved to my fate but not in anyway keen to go.

As we neared the house one of the group walking with Mistress split off and wondered my way. He had been with Mistress all the way and was a lad in his late 20's who was clearly one of Her mates.

"You know why you're here don't you?"

I shook my head as I genuinely didn't have a clue.

"Its your big day with Mistress so they are going to do things to you all night. Do you know Gavin Wilson? He's been ripped off by Gary over there so you will be his tonight to settle the debt. Nothing should get broken though so you should be OK".

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

I was really enjoying your tale ,and was looking forward to more.

I'm sorry that you seem to have left the site

Hopefully you will change your mind and return to finish what had started as a very well written piece.

Cats xxxx

By *igjohn_2Man
over a year ago

Worsley

If he has left, he ain't going to read this mate. Obvs I know.

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Love this

Post new Message to Thread