Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

An unexpected bonus

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I posted a story in Support and advice on a thread called Hair or Hariless about an experience I had with an extremely hairy and kinky lady I once knew, this is about an unexpected side benefit from that relationship.

My friend Sue, she of the hair and kinkiness, used to visit me at weekends. One such weekend, towards the end of a good summer, we had dinner out on the patiounder one of those tent things with no sides (pergola??). I'm not a bad cook and she really enjoyed the meal so she tidied up and put the dishes away afterwards. My house was at the end of a culdesac and had views out over open countryside, only overlooked by my next door neighbours. I was sitting at the table looking out at the view finishing my wine when Sue came back out. I only realised she had come back when I felt her naked body pressed against me, her big heavy boobs almost wrapping around my head from the back. Reaching behind me I burrowed my fingers into that wet luxuriant thatch between her legs and finger fucked her as she pushed her pussy onto my hand. Sue walked around in front of me and pushed her big dark nipples into my face as my fingers went back to work on her pussy until she came, fucking herself onto my big thick rough fingers, I could feel little squirts of pee leak from her as her pussy clamped onto my fingers. We had had quite a lot of wine and she was obviously at bursting point, I noticed this gave her very intense orgasms, so I lay down on the patio and told her I needed a shower. Standing astride me she crammed her own fingers into that Diana Ross bush of hers and frigged like crazy as she let go of what seemed like gallons, all over me, soaking my T shirt and shorts, in my mouth and all over my head.

After another very noisy cum she told me she should repay me for a lovely meal and 2 orgasms so she sat in the chair, lifted the bottle of olive oil off the table and poured a huge amount over her big heavy tits, massaged it all over them and, squeezing them together, said "tit fuck? " My wet shorts were off and my aching cock fucking that deep oily cleavage almost before she finnished asking.

Standing astride her legs I roughly grabbed her big oily tits and began to fuck hard and shortly afterwards felt her oily fingers slip into my ass. One, two, three and then four, I came as she rammed the last finger into my ass and my cum splattered all over her tits and face.

We moved rather quickly inside to continue what became a long, deliciously kinky night, sometimes beautifully painfull for the two of us, and very noisy!

The unexpected part came the following weekend. I was returning with my weekly shop and saw my neighbour just going into her house and said hello. The neighbours were very quiet, almost reclusive and I think more than a bit religious, well the husband certainly was.

Unusually the wife, Jean, stopped to talk. When the husband was around she rarely lifted her eyes up from floor level so obviously he was at work.

I invited her in for a brew, in all honesty just because I felt sorry for her and she was a nice person given a chance. She came in, helped my put my stuff away and I made us a brew. Jean was a roly poly, happy little (only foot tall) woman out from under her husbands shadow.

We sat chatting about rubbish for a while before jean started to apologise for her husband saying he really didn't like me because of the, admitedly rather loud, sessions I had with Sue. Jean got all red and embarrased and admited she heard us in the garden the previous weekend and it was then that I realised that just after I sprayed Sue with cum I heard a moaning sound. I payed no attention but thinking back it couldn't have been Sue as she was busy using her fingers to scrape up my cum and feed it into her mouth. I looked Jean in the eye and said, "was that moaning coming from your house, I thought your hubby wouldn't have liked that"

She blushingly admitted that he was at work that weekend too and just smiled, obviously jean had been listening and watching while enjoying a little gusset typing!!

I decided to go for broke, put my cup on the table and, standing up, held my hand out to jean. She didn't hesitate in putting down her own cup, standing up, taking my hand and following me up stairs.

She was very obviously keen to have fun but nervous at the same time. I spent quite a while just kissing her and running my hands all over her generous body, slowly undoing buttons and zips and she wasn't shy about doing the same for me. When we were naked I led her to the bed, lay back with her, our feet still on the floor and I began sucking on her little rose bud nipples and stroking her thighs.

I got a surprise when she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand against her dripping pussy. In contrast to Sue, Jean, although not shaven, had almost no pubic hair and what there was very soft. I was gently stroking her outer pussy lips when she moaned loudly begging me to put my fingers inside. As soon as I did and one of them touched her clitty she went off like an air raid siren ! Her meaty thighs clamped on my wrist and her entire body was shaking.

Removing my mouth from her nipple I slid down until my face was where my hand had been and I wasted no time in getting my tongue right in as deep as I could. After tongue fucking her until my entire face was soaking I slipped two finger inside and clamped my lips onto her clitty, sucking it right inside and rolling it around with my tongue.

I thought Sue was noisy! Jean was creaming at the top of her lungs and her thighs tightly squeezing my head, her big juicy ass lifting up as she thrust against my face. I kept sucking, licking and fingering until she breathlessly begged me to stop, my neck was begining to ache any way!!

Jean lay for ages panting for breath before we moved fully up onto the bed and, climbing on top. I eased my cock into one of the tightest wetest pussies I have ever slipped into.

What followed was a slow gentle fuck, until I came pumping cum into her soaking velvety clam and she had anther slow easy orgasm.

The relationship carried on, nearly every month when her husband was on night shift. It was never as kinky as the one I had with Sue but, in its own way, every bit as satisfying. Another memorable night was when Sue came round for a quickie on her way home from work. As soon as Sue's car had left the street Jean was at my door, dragging me straight up the stairs and sucking me hard again, climbed on top of me and just bounced away, her fingers busy on her clitty and those huge tits bouncing all over the place, I just lay back and watched until we both came. Later that night she shyly asked me to put it in her ass, I gently obliged the lovely woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

(only foot tall) should read only 5 foot tall

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

Enjoyed that story, not as much as you OP but....

Thanks for sharing it.

over a year ago

I tried the obvious, getting a threesome arranged but, although Sue was up for it, Jean just wouldn't take the extra step. She was keen to try almost everything else, discovering that she loved dildos and vibrators, Sue had loads and was happy to loan them in the interests of educating an obviously very frustrated lady. Jeans favourite, which we ended up doing nearly every time her hubby was on night shift, was a 69 lying on our sides her big thighs clamped around my head as I sucked and licked her clitty and fucked her pussy and ass with a couple of vibros buzzing away while she sucked my cock.

I did get my threesome, just not with Jean. Sue met me in town occasionally, for a drink or coffee and on this occasion was in company with a mature looking lady, shapely but nowhere near as voluptuous as Sue, perhaps more than a bit Deirdre Barlow.

After chatting over coffee for a while, this other woman, Ann, just blatantly asked if I minded her joining us this weekend, at her place if that was ok. Of course I said yes.

I turned up at 8pm that Friday, two bottles of wine clutched in my hands and was met at the door by Sue. She was wearing a black satiny robe, loosely tied under her big heavy, obviously braless, tits. When she had closed the door I placed the bottles on a side table so I could get my hands on her delicious body, her ass and tits felt amazing through the satin. Sue had undone my belt and zip by now and was dragging me by my achingly erect cock through to the lounge. I was pushed onto a dinning chair as my trousers were pulled off and Sue straddled me, her sopping wet hairyness swallowing me effortlessly. I unleashed those big heavy tits and began to suck and bite her thick nipples, mauling the voluptuous tit flesh roughly as she liked. Sue settled into a slow fuck rhythm as I sucked and I sensed that there was someone at my shoulder. There was Ann, white bra, pants and suspies with flesh coloured stockings and black high heels. Sticking out over her lacy white pants was one of the biggest, thickest cocks I have ever seen, I just had time for this to sink in before the big purple head of it slipped between Sues bright red lips. Looking up then I saw that Anns bra cups were filled with silicone falsies. But, never one to refuse a new experience, I eased her pants further down to play with her silky smooth balls while Sue sucked a very respectable length of that huge cock into her mouth.

As her hips continued to grind her wetness onto my (MUCH smaller) cock Sue took it from her mouth and offered it to me. I barely hesitated before letting it slip into my mouth like it had hers, admittedly not nearly as much of it!

I hadn't been sucking long, taking turns with Sue, when I just knew I couldn't last any longer and told them so, Ann telling me she was nearly there too.

My cock began pumping what felt like pints of cum into Sues siaking wet hole as her fingers rubbed furiously on her clitty to bring her along with Ann and I, that big thick thing squirting spurt after spurt if hot stickyness into both our mouths and over our faces.

After we all had cum, Ann and I knelt between Sues wide open thighs to lap up my cum as it trickled out of her hairy hole giving her another loud orgasm.

That fantastic night went on and on. Ann fucked me as Sue sprayed us all with hot pee, and at one point I was spit roasted when Sue fucked my ass with her biggest dildo and I sucked Ann.

I have, unfortunately, never had a sexual experience like that night ever again.

Post new Message to Thread