Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stepsons girlfriend part 3

Jump to newest

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

We had a family meal Friday night and I took the opportunity to grill Tom about his plans for the next day, my head already full of ideas as to how I could get inside Lisa. He was leaving early the following morning as he’d got a brunch invite from her mum and they didn’t plan on getting home til early evening. “Mmmm we have the place to ourselves” Karen purred drawing a disgusted look off her son as she busied herself tidying up.

It was soon morning and I knew Karen would want some us time but I got up before she stirred and started prepping my bike for a training ride. I had a spring in my step and deep inside I knew I was wrong but I just wanted to fuck this youngster.

I paused on the stairs as I came back into the house, a gentle humming sound catching my attention. I soon found the source as I entered the bedroom as Karen lay spread legged on our bed, a new toy nestled between her pussy lips as she bit down on her lip and teased her nipples with her spare hand. “Good morning, I started without you” she grinned beckoning me over and pulling my joggers down. I flinched as her toy brushed over my balls Karen’s grin widening as she teased me.

I could tell she was in a naughty mood as she spun around and I caught site of her butt plug, the jewelled tip catching the morning sun light. “Do you approve” she teased, her mouth now kissing along the length of my cock as her tongue twirled over the end before she took me in her mouth. We kissed passionately, my hands exploring her body as our naked bodies rubbed against each other, my mind now made up I was going to text Lisa and cancel any ideas that she’d got about us doing anything else.

Karen guided me inside her, her pussy tight as she accommodated me and her plug, my pace gentle as she relaxed more. “I love feeling so full” she sighed, her eyes alight with lust as I reached under her and began to tug and twist her anal toy. “Are you gonna fuck my arse babe” she practically begged as I teased her. I knew she was telling me not asking me, my cock throbbing at the thought of sliding into her naughtiest of holes.

I sat on the edge of the bed, Karen knowing I wanted her in my favourite position as she reversed back onto me, her hands gripping my thighs as she lowered herself onto my length. “Oh fuck yes” she cried as my mouth found her neck, my right hand rubbing her clit and my left pinching her nipple, Karen rocking back and forth, her arse welcoming me with ease.

We fucked hard, my cock now driving up into her powerfully as she pressed her vibrator against her clit, orgasms ripping through her body. My own climax was close and I gripped Karen’s arse hard as I emptied myself into her, our bodies sagging against each other as we sat smug and content.

I dressed for my bike ride, my phone vibrating nearby. Checking the messages before I left I was once again left frozen to the spot. A picture message from Lisa showed Karen and I fucking only moments before, the message telling me she hoped I’d got enough energy for her later. I marvelled at her courage, my cock stirred and I set off to cycle totally unsure of what to do!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very good story

Reply privately

By *ichaelG76Man
over a year ago

Highams Park

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ord montyMan
over a year ago

Newport

More please best story on here??

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story, a big horny affair - pun intended!

Could go anyway - keep’em coming!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic story.

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *gvdriver2Man
over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pumped for part 3!

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

???? xxx

Reply privately

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it keep it going for us all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

At 30 miles I stopped for coffee, cake and a well earned rest. I checked my phone again but there was nothing from Lisa. Her message earlier had bothered me so I sent her a text asking why she was in the house. Her reply was instant explaining that she’d come with Tom but his work had rang so she popped in to get a jumper he’d left at ours. I felt a bit easier but still confused as to what might happen later. I headed for home, the second 30 mile stretch to cycle, a quick text to Karen saying I’d be two hours max.

The afternoon was uneventful, a great soak in the bath and some live sport on TV as Karen pottered about doing a few jobs. I sensed she was nervous about something as she hovered about, her face wearing a strange expression as I asked what she wanted for tea. “I’m gonna pop and see a friend for an hour or so” she stuttered, claiming it was a new girl from work when I questioned her further. I didn’t buy it one bit but wished her a good afternoon and poured myself a beer.

The back door went about an half hour later, Tom coming in and saying hi as he too grabbed a drink and watched the TV. “Where’s Lisa mate” I asked trying not to be too enthusiastic about her. “Oh she’s gone to see a new friend she met at work” he replied casually, my alarms ringing as I’d heard that saying for the second time in less than an hour. “Ok mate, foods at 6 if you want some”, Tom swearing at the football scores before clearing off to his room.

I tried to keep my mind occupied, a burning uncertainty coming over me as I doubted both stories I’d been told. I hated not knowing what was happening but my body betrayed me as my cock stirred once again, the lack of control turning me on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

'Meeting a new friend', both with the same story, ooh the plot thickens

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Love this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

such a bad girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *ornyforcesMan
over a year ago

elgin

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 29/01/20 22:26:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Think the 2 woman are playing now ?

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

This is getting better and better !

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Exciting

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewniceguyMan
over a year ago

blackburn

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Are the two women meeting each other that would be a great twist

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Love the twist

Reply privately

By *evon-guy61Man
over a year ago

Exmouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

Reply privately

By *iss PickyWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Loving this story... can't wait for next installment

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

I was in the kitchen when both girls turned up at the same time. Karen’s whole demeanour had changed and she was giggly and touchy feely. Tom said hi to both and asked if Lisa had got parked ok. “Oh no, I gave her a lift” Karen butted in, her face dropping instantly as her enthusiastic answer exposed a flaw in her story. I kept my calm and enjoyed hearing Tom grill them about how they’d seen each other when they’d been at opposite ends of town. I cringed at their answer but revelled at the thought that in one careless answer the power to control this situation was now all mine.

The table was quiet as we ate. I resisted the temptation to turn the screw but kept Karen at arms length as I questioned Tom about his plans for the evening. He told me of several bands that were in town, Karen’s face dropping as I suggested I might go and see one. She hates live music and I knew she’d want to redeem herself from her earlier fuck up but I relished in the opportunity to tease her.

A plan quickly formed in my head and I encouraged Tom to get a few beers down his neck slipping in a couple of shots while his mum was out of sight, the pre drinks livening him up but knowing he’d be a mess by 10 and Lisa would have to bring him home. Lisa was out of the way doing make up as Karen ran a bath so I pulled on some trainers and told Karen I was off for a couple but would be home around 9. I knew she’d be happy with this and told her I’d text her when I left the pub.

I had one final part to sort and typed on my phone as I walked to the boozer. Lisa received her instructions for the evening, my tone confirming these were non negotiable. Her answer confirming she understood, a simple yes sir telling me she’d do exactly as I wanted. I enjoyed my drinks, a couple of mates asking why I was grinning. If only the knew!

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still loving this, think Lisa is having fun with all of you

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The game is ramping up!!

Reply privately

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Keep the story going!

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *slandhopperMan
over a year ago

bristol

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

I managed everything to the timings I’d already laid out for myself, texting Karen as I left the pub saying I’d be 15 minutes max and I wanted her dressed in her naughtiest outfit. She had no idea Tom would be plastered and home early and I knew she’d be very turned on as she slipped into her sexy lingerie and heels. It didn’t take 15 minutes to get home but I wanted to observe the house and get a feel for what she was doing. I could see the bedroom light on and her silhouette through the curtains, the bedroom going dark as I pictured her coming down the steps.

I made it into the back yard easily and positioned myself so I could see in and she wouldn’t know I was there. She looked extremely hot. Her heels with dangerously high, a barley legal length skirt just covering her bum, her black shiny stockings visible, a lacy thong just covering her pussy. Her boobs stood proud, the bra matching the thong and suspender belt, a crop top showing off her impressive midriff. She checked her watch and frowned as I was longer than 15 minutes at this point so I crept out of my hiding place and came back to the house making enough noise so she knew I was home.

“Sorry I’m a couple of minutes late babe, I just bumped into someone new from work. You won’t know them but it was nice to see them out”. Her face reddened as I used her own expression but she smiled an hello and asked if I approved of the outfit. “You look hot babe, let’s get a drink and go and get cosy in the front room” as I grabbed two glasses and reached for the fridge where I had a bottle of wine chilling.

I could tell there was an air of uncertainty about her but she sat close and cuddled up as I told her who I’d seen in the pub, passing on regards from women who’d asked after her. “Let me see your cock” she whispered suggestively, her hand reaching for my belt. “All I’m good time babe, let’s just relax first” I replied, a look of frustration coming over her face. “Is something wrong” she asked, her legs widening to try and entice me to her. “No I’m good, a bit tired but I want this to be perfect so let’s not rush”, my comments reassuring her as I checked my watch.

It was 9.45 and if Lisa kept her part of the bargain they’d be somewhere near a taxi now and home shortly, Tom too pickled to function. Then the night would take off. I excused myself for a wee, my phone in my pocket so Karen didn’t know I was texting. My text was simple - All OK?, a reply coming within seconds - Yes!

As I sat back down my fingers gently stroked along Karen’s thigh, her soft moan telling me she approved, the silky touch of material making my cock twitch. We kissed, her new lipstick making me tingle as our lips pressed hard against each other. I told her to slow down as she again reached for my belt and zip, her legs wide open as I brushed a finger against the front of her thong. I could feel how damp she was.

“Muuuum I fucking love you” Tom shouted as he staggered through the back door, his eyes pointing in different directions as Lisa propped him up. “Move over to that seat and sit under the throw, I’ll deal with this” I told her as I stepped up to be the hero of the hour. I winked at Lisa and helped Tom upstairs, the young lad fast asleep before his head hit the pillow. “Would you like to join us for a drink” I asked, Lisa accepting instantly as away from Karen I pushed my hand up her skirt to confirm she’d kept her part of the deal. She had, her pussy cold from the fresh air but uncovered. It was game time!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quickly more please

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

loving this more more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t wait for the next part

Reply privately

By *evon-guy61Man
over a year ago

Exmouth

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Now this is going to get horny !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Dont leave us in suspenders... oh thats just me, i mean suspense!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

When’s the next part coming ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

This is going to get better

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Game on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

" , oops"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

More more more please

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Best made plans

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

[Removed by poster at 31/01/20 08:46:43]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *elsh_72Man
over a year ago

Bridgend

Hot as feck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *tockton GentMan
over a year ago

Guisborough

Just read all 3 instalments, great writing

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Finally caught up with the story

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *lexjohnson139Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ervously excitedCouple
over a year ago

perranporth

Reply privately

By *ottopcock9Man
over a year ago

Cumnock

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Lisa climbed on to the sofa next to me, her young face all innocent and suggestive as Karen hid behind the throw. We clinked glasses as she sampled the white we’d had cooling in the fridge for a while. “I’m sorry Tom is pissed” she started, Karen interrupting her and telling her it’s not her fault, my wife swearing she’d sort her boy in the morning. “Let him sleep” I casually instructed, reassuring her it’s what he needed as I hoped Lisa hadn’t forgot the plan.

I sensed her leg coming up onto the sofa, Karen looking flushed as Lisa flashed her naked pussy. My demeanour didn’t change as I knew my wife was getting the full on treatment from this younger woman, my mind still alive to the fact they’d fucked earlier on. I let nature take its cause, my cock twitching as Karen stared towards me, my head resisting the temptation to see exactly what Lisa was doing.

I tried to hide my erection as Lisa continued to tease Karen, my wife’s flushed as she witnessed the youngster teasing her. I knew what I wanted to ask but waited patiently to see what Karen would do next

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *onmacMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *erlin76Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Mmmmmore

Reply privately

By *evon-guy61Man
over a year ago

Exmouth

Reply privately

By *had69Man
over a year ago

morpeth

Great story, more please

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Who’s playing who!!

Reply privately

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

I could only imagine what Karen could see as Lisa sat telling us where they’d been and who was out. The temperature in the room has risen significantly, another deliberate tactic as if tampered with the thermostat, Karen clearly desperate to lose the throw. “Your looking a bit hot love, is everything ok” I asked trying to sound slightly concerned. “Oh yes you do” Lisa added, “I’m sure you don’t need that blanket”.

I could see the uncertainty and slight fear in her face as she wrestled with exposing her outfit. “Wow Karen you look bloody amazing” Lisa beamed as my wife came out from under her temporary hiding place, her body looking even more appealing than earlier. Karen plucked up some courage and spoke. “We were working our way towards a naughty night in when you two came back and I didn’t think it appropriate for my son to see me like this but judging by his state he can hardly see at all. I was already turned on before you came in but you’ve blatantly been flashing your pussy at me for the last 5 minutes and for the second time today you’ve got me dripping wet”.

“The second time” I asked casually, knowing once again my wife had lost her cover story. She didn’t flinch but stood and without saying a word slowly and seductively removed her thong sitting back in the chair and spreading her legs. “Yes darling a second time as earlier on this naughty young slut had her tongue well and truly up my cunt and right now she’s gonna do it again and as I know everything that’s happened so far and you don’t I might let you fuck her from behind as she makes me cum”.

I’m not sure what shocked me most, Karen dropping the C bomb for the first time in our relationship, her previously unseen confidence or the fact she knew everything I’d done with Lisa but as I pondered my next move I felt myself stripping naked as Lisa knelt between Karen’s legs and started lapping away greedily, my wife holding the back of head as she guided her towards her favourite spots to be licked. My cock was throbbing but I knew I’d have to wait to be told what next.

Reply privately

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this story

Reply privately