Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dog...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a story me and a Tgirl mistress started.  We never finished it thou my kik is bullbus if you would like to continue it.

I'd make you book the day off work and come to me secretly, I'd want you to myself for several hours, you'd walk into my apartment and I'd ask you if you'd like a drink.

Of course you'd accept and I would hand you a glass of water and a pill. You would have no idea what it is, but yet you would take it upon my command like a good boy, it could be anything..

Could be drugs, but you swallow, nervously wondering what exactly I had it store. You look around the room whilst sat on my couch and you notice the cage in the corner. "That will be your home for the day little Doggy, do you understand?" You nod.

There will be a large dog cage, with a bowl and puppy training mat with two bowls, one for food and one for water. I order you to get on your knees and bend over..you get yourself completely naked and I laugh "you truly are fucking pathetic aren't you?".. You nervously respond "yes mistress".

I get you to crawl around my living room, barking like a dog whilst you see in the corner of your eye my dick growing in my panties. "Come here Doggy" I say as you move towards me, I pull out a collar with a hoop on the middle and a large butt plug shaped like a dogs tail at the end. From this moment on you are my personal puppy, you are in training and when you're a good Doggy you get rewarded but when you're bad you get severely punished.

I make you insert the plug into your hole and you moan as it goes in.

I put the collar on you and you spot the leash. I put both on you and walk you through to the cage.

I point out exactly where you're to eat and drink from and where you go to the potty. You are so scared and have never experienced anything like this before. I order you to go into your cage and I lock the door behind you and leave the room.

You're sat in a cage, completely submissive and eager to see what is coming next.

You hear the buzzer go and I answer the door, you hear footsteps and are unsure what's going on but all you know is it excites you, I walk in and a man enters with me. "This is him, I say".. And it's money up front. You notice the guy hands over the money and I flash it in your face.

"That's right doggy, you're my little hooker today.. You will work for me, all day and make me all the money you can..".. I walk to the sofa and sit down.. The man comes towards you in the cage and unlocks it. He pulls you out and leads you over next to where I'm sat.. He drops his pants and exposes his 8 inch erect cock, you look at me for permission and I nod.

You begin to suck his dick, slowly at first.. I spank your ass hard so you squeal, then grab the back of your head and force you down on his cock. Your eyes water and you start to heave, his dick is so big that you can barely fit it all into your mouth, you're gagging and i push you down harder onto it, forcing you to be sick all over the guys dick and on the floor.

"YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE CUNT, IF YOU MAKE A MESS YOU MUST CLEAN IT UP!!! LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO MY APARTMENT FLOOR!".. What do doggys do with their own puke cunt? They lick it back up. Clean his dick up now, he's paid good money to fucking use you, now get it done!

You start to clean your own puke off his dick whilst shaking, you're disgusted at yourself for going so low, you know you're in for a severe punishment now because of what you've done.

Once you're done cleaning we order you to turn around, and when you're not expecting it I grab the dog tail and wrench it out of your boy cunt. You scream, you didn't hear it coming, it hurts so bad and your ring is stinging like a fucking bitch but you accept this is your place now.

Me and this man are both sat there with our dicks stood to attention.. "Awww poor puppy does it hurt? Come and sit on my lap and mummy will make it all better"

As you sit down.. I pull my cock from out of my panties and slide your ass onto my bare dick. "Bounce on Mummys dick little doggy".

It hurts as you've just had a massive plug pulled from your hole but you start to bounce and feel my dick penetrating your insides..

The guy gets up and inserts his dick into your mouth as you bounce. Then as you're bouncing I grab the back of your collar as I'm fucking you, you can barely breath and he's using your Mouth as a fuckhole.

You feel yourself almost about to pass out and i let go. His balls tighten and clench and he spunks into your mouth, you start to gag again and I smack you across the face whilst still inside you. "GET OFF MY DICK YOU USELESS LITTLE CUNT.. GET INTO YOUR CAGE WITH THAT CUM STILL IN YOUR MOUTH AND SPIT IT INTO THE DOGGY BOWL"...

You follow my command and do as I say. He leaves without even acknowledging your existence and you can tell I'm still furious from the puke incident. "Are you thirsty little doggy?" I say after he leaves. You nod and my now flaccid cock is staring at you through the metal bars.

You have never felt so disgusted with yourself, you know what you're doing is extreme and filthy but you also know this is exactly where you should be. I place my cock through the bar and you open your mouth, I start to pee into your mouth. "DO NOT SPILL A SINGLE DROP" I command.

You feel the warm gushes of my golden piss stream down your throat, you dare not spill a drop because you are too afraid of what's coming next, you're completely rock solid throughout the whole time and you know this is what you were born to do.

Good boy, I say as I finish up peeing in your mouth. "From now on, you are my toilet, I will use your mouth for everything that leaves my body, this was part one of you're training, the next part is the destroying of your little boy cunt,.. This was just the initiation.. To show you were willing." I walk out of the room again and re enter with a large duffle bag.. You are so afraid and so scared.. What was that pill you took... And what's in the bag? What depths of depravity will I make you stoop to next? You're afraid.. You're scared, but something in your mind knows that this is exactly where you're meant to be, and exactly what you was born to do...

I walk back into the room and you're in the cage, still covered in piss with the taste of your own puke in your mouth, you feel humiliated but your body craves more. You have a sick addiction and that's to be used, treated like the scum you know you are..

You look me directly into my eyes and you know in that moment that I see you, I know what you are and what you deserve.

I smirk and kick the cage as you shudder with anticipation, what am I going to do next, your asshole still quivering from having my raw dick inside you, you know this isn't the end of your torture. I open the cage and attach the leash to your collar.. I open the living room door and walk you across on your hands and knees.

We enter a pitch black room and you have no idea what's waiting inside, I shut the door on you and leave you in darkness for a short while, you have no idea where you are or what's in the room. I reopen the door and turn the light switch on, it's a sex dungeon. Your eyes widen, you notice the array of toys hanging on a shelf.. Small ones, large ones, animal ones, MONSTER ones and an array of butt plugs, whips and chains.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE WATCH WHICH TOYS IM PICKING UP, KEEP YOUR EYES ON FLOOR" I yell, as you feel my claws wrap around the back of your head and force your head down. Suddenly you feel something cold being placed on your hole, its lubrication, you know that feeling..

Your hairs stand all over your body and your so excited and scared for what I have in store for you.

I slowly slide something inside of you...the tip goes in easily but then it grows much larger and you struggle to loosen your hole enough to take it. I spank your ass and shout "you're going to take this dick, do you know what it is, little doggy?".. You shake your head as you moan and whimper. "It's a dog shaped dildo"..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

WOW

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great !!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago