Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tea and sympathy part 2.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Somehow we have filled one thread. Despite my poor typing and long gaps between posts!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

Here is me completely bemused by the situation I find myself in, caught (happily ) between 2 sisters who know everything and seem to not care. One as slutty as you can imagine, well as I can manage to test anyway and one on a voyage of discovery.

Amy ever the risk taker and full of mischief sends a message to our little group, you 2 have any requests? we both send an eye roll emoji, Come on you know what I'm like she replies.

Ok I send let's see those legs of yours (I do have a bit of a thing for Amy's legs). and I thought it tame enough not to offend or scare Sara.

ping over comes a pair of legs not Amys though and blatantly on the sofa with big white fluffy socks on... just as I am processing the image struggling not to giggle at work. ping, ping, a second image this time Amy this time legs and just a hint of crotch, and a message blimey sis that was quick. I approve. from amy.

It's fun Sara replies not to your level of daring tho is it.

Next comes from Amy, this time we sara and I send a shrug partly because I dont want things to get too racy as an erection in the office is difficult to deal with, and partly as I was having a mind blank.

Ok then Amy says I have one. I want 2 pictures uploaded here. i want to see a hard cock in Sara's hand as she wanks it and either a facial, cum on boobs, or in mouth. Sara to pick.

What! Sara exclaims that's a bit far isnt it! How am I going to get jack over that quickly.

Before i have time to reply Amy adds who said it was Jack's cock, i just asked for the images. However i am sure he will work it out if you need him to!

Amy ofcourse was correct I could sneak in on my way home, but I wasnt going to make assumptions, Then Sara messaged ok, but its jack and today before I loose my nerve.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

I message Sara privately and arrange to go round on my way home . I leave work slightly early and as I walk up her drive I get a its open message to my phone.

As I walk in Sara is sat wine in hand looking sheepish at the kitchen table. You dont have to you know I assure. I know but I like the idea the thrill, I didnt understand what her thrill was but I knew mine.

Sorry lover no time for plesentrys the k#ds will be back soon Sara mater factly states then turns red, and adds go on say it..

Pitty would be fun to play properly, say what though? I reply .

That it's a bit slutty.. as she starts to undo my trousers.

Well it is I guess, no kissing or foreplay just wank and go, we laughed and Sara kisses me and says not quite!

Go on get the photo then she demands now my trousers are round my ankles and my hard cock in her hand. So I do and I ask which directed option she wants, she mockingly hooks a finger into her mouth and looks up, while still keeping the rhythm on my cock.

I could ask you, or even have you send that pick to Amy and ask her.

Yes but I would want to fuck you, I reply and Amy will say facial or cum in mouth as those are most extreme daring images for you to send her.

True, Sara states pondering, then says well let's be daring. I want you to slide your cock into my pussy as she starts to hook her skirt up and pulls her pants to one side. As I position and start to guide my cock towards her she stops me and asks where my phone is, and winks I hand her my phone and continue to ease my cock into her pussy as she takes pictures of it sliding in. Then after a short fucking session she says I must not cum and tell her first with plenty of time. I stop and she moves below me passing the phone back. More photos please she requests and adds pull your cock out before you cum.

What seemed like 3 seconds later I pulled my cock back as she continued to wank me as i erupt over her face and open mouth.

pictures taken i clean myself up, she scoops my cum into her mouth swallows then wipes her face and straightening her clothes shows me to the door.

She kissed me goodbye and said dont sent them as a batch let me reply it will be more fun with Amy.

over a year ago

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

over a year ago

I message the group the picture of my cock in Sara's hand, Sara comments mmm memories lol

I can see Amy typing, and sure enough ping, wheres the spunk or did you chicken sis?

Not at all Sara typed intact we did a little off piste work... show her jack, so up go the next one with my cock sliding into her pussy. Sara says he is keeping them in order, it felt sooo good in their it was a shame to stop for the next one. which I add, her sucking my cock. So you swallowed then Amy asks. I did after cleaning my juices from his cock show her, and I upload the last one of spunk on her face and in her mouth. See mission complete Sara finishes with.

Amy starts typing, good did you enjoy? I know it's making me horny sharing him with you. Actually we are not really sharing at the mo he fucked me then you. I guess I had better check you are contented or even happy to share! I think I need some pictures to share!

Sara sends the devil emoji and crack on. I just add an eye roll.

The next day Amy arranged for me and her to meet. She was going to come to mine after everyone was asleep.

It was nearly 11.30 when she messaged an on the way. She arrived a couple of moments later and she went into my lounge. she arrived in a tracksuit, which by the time I was in the lounge had disappeared and she stood their naked.

So she starts let's see how can we wind Sara up. Take a picture show I'm here. After I took it Amy insisted I sent it to the group, and came over straddled me and sat on my lap flinging her arms around me kissing me passionately. After a bit I move to her neck and start to work down to her breast where she stops me and asks for my phone. She takes pictures as I suck on her nipple and then videos as she directs harder or softer.

over a year ago

Fantastic, keep it up

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester