Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Everybody Wins

Jump to newest

By *rNight OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

So I’d been with Lexi for about 10 years, I met her when she was 17. She had an unbelievable appetite for sex and that meant that things just got more and more adventurous over the years.

We had mmf, mff, mmff and she’d even played alone with my knowledge. One of the guys who’d joined us for a threesome was slowly getting his girlfriend into the lifestyle. They had a few threesomes of their own but I hadn’t had the pleasure.

One day during a long text chat he sent me several pictures of his girl and she was a stunner. Short blonde bob haircut, slim, lovely pert breasts. During the chat he told me what she liked and we reminisced on how he enjoyed fucking my Lexi with me. I told him how one of her next fantasies was to have four or five men at once and to be craved by them all.

After a few weeks, he started up a chat by making me a proposition. One that his girl had already agreed to. In short, he was offering me a free pass to visit his girl on my own whilst he was at work. He loves the idea of knowing but not being there.

In return, he would help Lexi with her fantasy. He told me how he was about to be somebody’s best man and the stag night was in a couple of weeks in Leeds. He said the four other guys were all from his football team and they were al staying at the same hotel.

Now Lexi always liked coming out with me on lads nights, she used to encourage them with the ladies. I told her about what was on offer, after what seemed like a long pause, she looked at me and said.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *rNight OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

... “No chance!”

Yes, she took a little time to come around to the idea, in fact just a couple of days before the stag night. She openly admitted to playing with herself in bed a couple of nights thinking about it, she was just a little apprehensive.

The afternoon of the stag night arrived and we checked into the same hotel but kept a low profile, she started getting ready quite early. She was definitely trying to impress. The hotel bar at 6 was what my friend text me, she made them wait and she made me say goodbye in an appropriate way. Sat on the corner of the bed in her short black skirt and seamed stockings, she told me to get her started. Never one to turn down her pussy, I gave her five minutes of clit play then stood up and opened the door.

As I watched her walk down the corridor my dick was rock hard, “Don’t forget to let me know how it’s going and some pics” I called down to her.

What follows is a mixture of what she and a couple of the guys have since told me happened, I can only imagine what has been forgotten.....

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start more please

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Please keep going

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bookmark

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes more please

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *rNight OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

So from what I’ve been told, the early part of the night was just like a standard night out, they had a drink in the hotel bar, chatted and laughed. It was her and seven of the stag party. There was no mention of what might happen and it was as if she was just one of the lads.

They all jumped in a couple of taxis into the city centre, she said this was the first time she’d began to feel horny. Middle of the back seat, up close with a guy either side. Still nothing was said and nothing happened. She started to wonder if it was all talk.

A little while later in the first bar, she noticed they were starting to stare and flirt more, as soon as one guy moved away from her the next guy stepped in. Hands started to wander, on her back, her bum and even a sly stroke of her breasts. The more the drinks flowed, the more inhibitions started to disappear.

One of the guys was waiting for her when she came out of the toilets, he pulled her into him against the wall. “Do you feel that?” He asked pulling her into his hips. She immediately felt his hard dick through his trousers on her thigh. They kissed, his hands on her bum pulling her into him. After a couple of glasses of wine she was now feeling very horny but wanting to stay in control she whispered “I’ll deal with that later” and pulled away, heading back to the group.

By this time a couple of the lads had noticed a group of girls, so she took her opportunity to control things a bit more. She noticed one of the girls go to the bar, so she went and started chatting to her. Telling her about the guys she was out with and how they should all come and chat to them. Just like that the female wingman had got the guys some female attention. The conversations quickly got quite flirty and dares were being handed out.

Guys being guys, they could not wait to get my girl in action. They dared her to pick a girl and to kiss her in the middle of the group. She looked at the three girls to see who she’d like and noticed one smiled and winked. She wasted no time in stepping forward and engaging in the most passionate kiss. The other girl was clearly up for it and it was like they forgot how many people were watching. One of the guys even had time to run his finger along my girls panties from up her skirt. She heard him say to another guy “Fuckin’ell she’s wet” and she was!!

The girls left shortly after, so the guys headed to a well known men’s club. The flirting was almost out of control now. Since she’d kissed the other girl, there had been lots of kissing of the stag party and a couple of them had took the other guys lead and discreetly slipped a finger or two into her panties. As the guys paired off for dances she sat with the groom and best man, the conversation again turned to her with a woman. So they asked her to pick a dancer and they treated her to a dance, the dancer agreed to let them watch in the private room so the four of them headed through the curtains.

The dance was as great, the dancer seemed to be more daring as it was a girl she was dancing for. She pushed her tits into my girls face, rubbed her pussy up and down her thigh and even kissed her. She was definitely getting the extra treatment. Club rules meant that was as far as it would go but to this day she says that girl is on her mind and gets her turned on.

They left the room and she was ready to pounce on anyone, they sat back at the table and one of the group asked how the dance was, still tingling she never said a word, removed her knickers and handed them to him. They were damp, very damp. “Where can we go?” she asked him. “I’ll meet you outside in a minute” he said

She told the guys she’d be back in a minute and went straight outside, she was like a cat on a hot tin roof. Clenching her arse cheeks and thighs, anything that could stave of the temptation to touch herself in the street.

Then she felt a hand grab her arm, “come with me” he said.....

over a year ago

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare