Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The forbidden fruit part 2

Jump to newest

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Hey, the thread got too big so I've made part 2. The link to part 1 is below and thanks for all the support so far.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/949700

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First part was great mate, cant wait for more

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Thank goodness as it was a great story

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

I couldn't stop thinking about how naughty it was the cleaner had seen me with cum all over my face and hair, it turned me on thinking about it on the ride home with the guys. No one really spoke but within a few minutes of us getting back to mine, Gavin was taking me from behind on my bed and Chris was giving it to Nikki at the same time in her room. Neither me or Nikki were quiet but it's probably the first time she's heard me being fucked so I'd love to know what she was thinking. Both sessions were over quickly and she never did mention it.

We had to however now plot how we could give Gavin a round of sex with Nikki without either of them knowing we already know they fuck. I arranged to go out the following Saturday so Chris and Nikki could have a romantic night. What she didn't know is that Chris would get called into work late and stand her up but Gavin would turn up pretending to mix up his plans and come to pick Chris up for beers only to find Nikki there. What Gavin didn't know though is that I would be riding Chris for the night and our office moment wasn't just a one off.

The plan was in motion and Chris got called into work right on cue leaving Nikki home alone in some rather sexy clothes I muse admit. Chris of course didn't go to work though and came round the back with me to hide out whilst we text Gavin the all clear. He arrived 20 minutes later dressed up real smart for Nikki to answer in a lacey dressing gown.

We could see them chatting at the front door for a few minutes before she invited him, perhaps not to be seen in her half open dressing gown and stockings. They walked into the kitchen so we had to be careful not to be seen, she got him a drink and they stood chatting, sharing a laugh even. I noticed she subtly open her dressing gown a little more when turned to get another beer, when he turned back she approached him, putting her hand on his shoulders. There were a tense few moments before she went in for a kiss.

We watched as they kissed passionately and he slipped her dressing gown over her shoulders and down to the floor. Wow she looked hot, wearing a black pushup bra with black lace french panties and stockings. Even I was turned on looking at her, her ass looked spectacular until Gavins hands found it and squeezed it firmly. Nikkis hands meanwhile had found his now undone belt and jeans button, she unzipped him and helped his cock out the top of his boxers.

Gavin was already hard, but of course he was just looking at her. She gripped his cock firmly with her left hand and began stroking for our viewing pleasure while he undid her bra that was soon to be on the floor with her dressing gown. The dimed lights bounced off her boobs like she was a goddess, my knickers were soaked by this point and Chris already had his cock out stroking himself as well watched like a pair of horny teenagers........

By *entlemenpipMan
over a year ago

not far

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

over a year ago

Nice to see this continue

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Have to love a little voyeurism

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *uv2bnude3Man
over a year ago

Thurles

Drlightrd its continuing. Lots more good wanks for me

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Gavin's mouth found nikkis nipples as he sucked on them to her pleasure, she was still wanking him slowly but his hand had also found it's way inside her panties. She struggled to keep a rhythm with her hand as the pleasure was building and it wasn't long before he had her cumming over his hand.

Nikki then dropped to her knees and pulled his pants to his ankles at the same time. He stepped out of them whisky removing his top to leave him stood there naked in front of her, his cock standing proud. She took hold of it again and guided it into her mouth before beginning her sloppy blow job. She looked amazing sucking dick and I was strangely proud of her looking how good she was. So much so that I'd soon brought myself to orgasm as quietly as possible watching them. My head was filled with thoughts about how I now want my own night of passion with Nikki.

Chris tapped me on the shoulder to tell me he needed to cum, I quickly turned and dropped to my knees in time to take his load in my mouth as a good (or bad) girl should do. It was another huge load for him so he was clearly loving the show. When I turned around though, the scene had changed. Nikki was now sat on the kitchen top and we watched as Chris' cock slid in and out of her as she held him tight.

He was giving it to her bare back and she didn't even care, strangely neither did we ask it just added to the whole experience. Nikki was wrapped tight around him but we could clearly see him slide in and out of her. It wasn't long before she was cumming again but much to our surprise Gavin came at the same time. Well it wasn't so much that but that she'd let him cum inside her. Chris said she never let him do that before but we loved it. Although that ended our view as they picked up their clothes and she lead him upstairs.......

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

over a year ago

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Mmmm

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *iss-boobsWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

over a year ago

By *onesy261985Man
over a year ago

Sudbury

Excellent story can’t wait for the next installment

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

We waited a minute and then snuck in the house and to the stairs where we could already hear them on round 2. We managed to make it to my room without being noticed where we got naked in record time for our very own round 2. They could both be heard clearly, I never thought I'd be so turned on about being cheated on or hearing my best friend getting dicked but both were an incredible turn on.

We knew we had to be silent though so I lay down on my bedroom floor on my front, Chris soon climbed on top of me and entered me from behind. I loved this position as he was always so deep inside me, luckily I had some clothes on the floor that I could bury my face in to not be heard as I came nearly instantly as he rode me like a bucking bronco.

The happy 'couple' next door were still at it like rabbits. I even heard a couple of things get knocked on the floor and break so god knows what they were doing in there but it making Chris work even harder as if he was trying to out do them. He managed it for me but then again his dick is better than Gavin's, not that Gavin's is bad at all but he couldn't fuck like Chris. Which is weird that Nikki seemed to enjoy Gavin more but who was I to complain. Just after I'd cum for a second time I heard Nikki shout "give it to me, I want it all over my face" dammit I wish he'd done that downstairs.

We couldn't hear much after that but a little moan from Gavin as he must have unloaded on her face. It was at that point I felt something warm inside me, it was Chris. He hadn't put on a condom and was filling up my pussy with his load. I'd never been creampied before but I was on the pill so I didn't complain, in fact it felt really nice and I'll definitely be getting more of that in future.

Shortly after we creeped into bed to cuddle and fell asleep about 2am I was woken up by them pair fucking again, I only caught the back end of it though before it went quiet. I got up to go the toilet and so did Nikki so we bumped into each other. I was half asleep and said "sounds like you and Chris have had a good night" she laughed nervously and replied "it's been a night to remember" and she wasn't wrong........

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Great story

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *entlemenpipMan
over a year ago

not far

Loving this

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xxx

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

It was kind of amusing that Nikki had lied to my face or more bear false witness as she definitely didn't know I had been listening to her fuck my boyfriend. Or that hers was fucking me while we listened, the last weren't about to say anything as they were taking turns fucking two best friends. We still however wish we'd seen Gavin cum over her face though, we joked about it with him and he joked back that maybe next time he'd film it for us.

"Next time?!" I joked like I had room to talk. At this point we knew Nikki would go back for more but we couldn't film her without her knowing, somehow it felt like a line would be crossed. Weird I know given all the affairs going on but we left it to Gavin. We were all busy over the next few days but the following weekend Nikki was having a girls night out with her work pals.

Obviously this meant Chris was coming round to give me a good seeing to but about 15 minutes after he arrived the door bell rang. It wasn't unfamiliar for him to be here without Nikki so I answered and it was Gavin. We let him in and we were all sat on the sofa watching TV with some beers, of course I was in the middle. Gavin suggested we put a movie on, we agreed and he said he'd brought a new one he'd just got.

He put it on, shut the curtains and sat back down. He pressed play and it looked homemade, Ooo maybe it was a found footage film. Turns out it wasn't as well soon saw Nikki's face and wrote knew what this was. He'd actually managed to film them, it was in a changing room. Then the penny dropped, it was where she worked part time sometimes for some extra money.

The film rolled as we watched Nikki undress herself for the camera, I was already horny and from where my hands had wandered they both were as well. They unleashed their beasts so to speak for me to take hold of. I stroked both their cocks at the same time while we watched what had developed into a blowjob and man did she look good sucking cock. It amazed me she let him film her knowing they were both cheating but she was playing to the camera which was soon on the side. Following that Nikki was bent over and Gavin had entered her from behind.

It was a nice side on view of her boobs bouncing around and him sliding in and out of her. They were both trying to keep quiet as there were people in the other changing rooms but they were struggling. It was so horny watching this, I was sort of in a trance. I forgot I was stroking the guys until Chris' cum began to run down my hand. He stayed hard though so I continued to stroke him. It was coming to the video climax though as Nikki was now on her knees in front of Gavin just in time for him to cover her face in cum. Just as he came Nikki walked through the front door and caught us red handed......

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Ooh can’t wait for the next part

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Just caught up ... very good!

over a year ago

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

All of us were in shock at her walking in, not like we could hide it, I had her boyfriends cum all over my hand and wrist and she was on the TV with cum over her. "What's going on here then?" She asked. There was no real answer to that as she knew what was going on. She looked at both their cocks and followed up "looks like my boyfriend enjoys watching me with other men"

We were all silent but then she walked around to Gavin, pulled up her skirt and lowered herself down onto his cock "well looks like you can catch the live version then" she said as she began to ride Gavin slowly at first but soon built up a faster rhythm. He lasted about 2 minutes before he came inside her. She got off his cock and said nothing else, just walked upstairs to clean herself off. The three of us all cleaned ourselves in the downstairs toilet and they put themselves away so to speak.

We came back in the living room just as Nikki returned from upstairs. We still didn't know what to say but she spoke first to me and Chris "so how long has this been going on?" She asked. "Actually don't need to answer that as I've been watching or listening to you the entire time" we were gobsmacked that she had known from the beginning. We of course confessed we had known all about her and Gavin as well and had been watching them. We told her about the office threesome and she asked the details. Who'd have thought that we were all cheating on each other, everyone knew but we didn't all knew everyone knew. The first thought that went through my head at this point was foursome.......

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

over a year ago

Oh yes please,

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Just found this.

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *entlemenpipMan
over a year ago

not far

Looking forward to next instalment

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Should be good

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Great story

over a year ago

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

over a year ago

By *iss-boobsWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Oohhhh foursome

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

The foursome I secretly hoped for didn't materialise that night and over the next week things were a bit weird around the house between everyone. We all spoke and hung out a little but it was a weird atmosphere. Now I know of Nikki's secret I openly spend most of my time around the house naked, Chris when he's been there has stopped walking around naked but Nikki has began spending more time in her underwear around the house. Gavin hasn't been round at all and we haven't spoken too much either. None of the 4 of us have had any sexy time since Nikki walked in on us and it was killing me.

Nikki was actually now away with work for a few days so I'd been all alone, even Chris hadn't been coming round for a fuck so I was made up when Gavin asked if he could come round. He said he'd be 30 minutes or so. I had a quick shower but didn't bother to get dressed just sat waiting naked for him. The front door was playing up so I'd put a sign on to come round back.

Right on schedule he knocked on the back door, I walked over and answered him with a seductive greeting only to find it wasn't him. It was the delivery driver who dropped the parcels all over the floor as he saw me fully nude answer the door. He was a young guy probably about 18 and he was clearly flustered so I offered to help him pick them up, accidentally hitting him in the face with my boob as I did.

He could barely get any words out as well walked inside to put the parcels down on the counter. There were eyes all over my body as I was signing for them just as Gavin sent a text saying he was stuck in traffic and would be a while longer. The poor lads eyes still hadn't made it up to my eyes so I jokingly said to him "I'm up here buddy". He looked so embarrassed that he'd been staring at me and couldn't get out of there fast enough.

"Not so fast" I said as I shut the door in front of him. "Like what you see huh?" I followed with. He nervously nodded, before being pushed against the door as I pressed myself up against him as he went bright red. Bless him, he didn't know what to do but I was going to have some fun with him. Dropping to my knees and attacking his trouser button got him all squirmish and shy but he was definitely hard in there. Next came his zipper before his trousers were pulled down to his ankles.

He wasn't very big but not too small either, an average size I would say. He was well manscaped though and I began to lick his smoothly shaved balls, within about 30 seconds I heard "oh god please no" followed by that familiar warm feeling as he came over my forehead and in my hair. He had quite a big load which was nice and he just kept apologizing over and over.

Impressively though he had stayed hard so I took hold of his cock and put it in my mouth. He was like putty in my mouth as the last remaining bits of cum were sucked out and his full cock was fit inside my mouth. He was definitely having fun from the sounds he was making. This time he lasted about 2 minutes before the familiar sounds of "oh god please no" left his mouth. I managed to get him out fast enough for him to watch himself cover my big tits in his second load. The second being as impressive as the first, he might not last long but man can he cum.......

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Mm

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Mmmm

By *entlemenpipMan
over a year ago

not far

Not bad

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

I took his number while he was pulling his pants back up. He wasn't really impressive on the trooper department or had good stamina but I have a soft spot for heavy cummers so I saved that number in my phone and off he went. There was enough time to shower before Gavin turned. There wasn't much point in getting dressed so when walking back downstairs he was sat on the sofa. He gave me a kiss as I joined him. He seemed tense after being stuck in traffic so long and as although he got naked at my request he wasn't feeling.

So there we were just cuddling naked on the sofa watching TV, he seemed more relaxed now so after some stroking of his thigh my hand found itself on his cock. He began to get hard in my hand and before long he was receiving a nice hand job. About 2 minutes into his hand job Nikki came home, she had headphones on and didn't notice us as she sat down on the arm chair in the living room. When she looked up she saw us, took off her headphones and said hi.

It's the first time she's really started a conversation with me since the incident and here I was just wanking off my boyfriend. The 3 of us continued a casual conversation as if I wasn't wanking off Gavin at the same time, no one even mentioned it. The house had developed a strange dynamic where this was just normal now and it wasn't until Gavin began to cum over himself and my hand that Nikki stopped the conversation and focused on that. She then got some tissue and randomly helped him clean himself up, I didn't stop her. She then went upstairs to do stuff while we watched TV and when she returned back down she was also totally naked.

Over the next few days Chris began to come over to fuck Nikki again and Gavin was back fucking me. None of us wore clothes around the house anymore and as the weather was warm I was spending more time in the garden. A couple of times I'd spoken to Brian over the fence and it felt naughty not knowing he knew I was naked. Brian was an older guy in his late 60s, he sometimes did some odd jobs for us for some extra money but it was more to keep himself occupied as his wife passed a couple of years back. I said I had something I needed help with if he wanted to pop over later that afternoon. He agreed and I went back to sunbathing in the garden.

About 3 hours later there the door bell rang but I was half asleep and thought I was imagining it. It rang a few more times in my half sleep state I got up and wandered to the door. I completely forgot I was naked and just opened the door to find Brian there, his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and that's when I realised I was naked. Apologising before letting him in. Quickly without making it too obvious walked to the kitchen to put on a dressing gown. However when upon return I found Brian stood in the hallway completely naked.......

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

I didn't know where to look as he stood there with his hands on his hips smiling. "What on earth are you doing?!" I said as my eyes wandered back to his body. For someone of his age he was in surprisingly good shape and his cock was equally impressive, he was a little shorter than Chris but much thicker. "You said you needed help with something and to come over" he said still smiling.

"Yes but why are you naked?"

"You asked for help and then you went to your chair and masturbated"

"That's not what I needed help with!"

"It's not? Oh I'm so sorry"

He looked every so embarrassed and I felt sorry for him after I came out of my shock. I went to approach him and my dressing gown caught on the door and pulled open. My boobs bounced around as I tried to readjust, as I then turned around I saw his cock had began to stiffen a bit. I've always found it strangely attractive when a guy gets a hard on over me, it feels like a weird compliment. He was semi hard and looking bigger, he noticed me looking and the curiosity of wanting to see it hard got the better of me as I disrobed and walked slowly to him.

He was fully hard before I got to him and he stood big, thick and proud. It was impressive, I guess I never really thought about guys his age having cocks of this size before. I found myself putting my hand on it though, it twitched as I did and I could feel myself getting wet. My hand went from touching to gripping it before that turned into stroking it. It'd been a while since someone touched him I think and I've never seen someone so grateful.

I was soon down on my knees with it in my mouth, there's no way it was all going in but I did the best I could and he definitely enjoyed it from the sounds he was making. Sucking him while rubbing my clit got me ready for fucking very quickly, the whole scenario had in fact. Standing back up in front of him and grabbing his hand, he was lead up the stairs and to my bedroom, he complimented my ass as we walked.

He was a real gentleman until we got in the bedroom, as soon as I got near the bed he pushed me face first onto it, before I could even react he was climbing on the bed and on me. I felt my legs parting and the tip of his cock at my pussy entrance. Seconds later he began to push himself inside me, my wet pussy doing it's best to accommodate it's new friend but his thickness was hard to cope with.

After a couple of minutes of easing himself in, he had half his cock inside me as he began his thrusting for the first time. I wanted to scream out but I kept myself face down in the duvet. With a couple minutes of thrusting he'd managed to negotiate all of his cock inside me as his balls made contact with my clit for the first time. They continued to slap against as he built up faster and longer strokes. Before long he was really riding me and by this point I'd already cum over his cock twice. He was fucking me like a sailor on leave, I never realised before that I do in fact like it rough as he was really giving it to me.......

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story, more please

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn. I want to be Brian

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Great story

By *iss-boobsWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Glad she found the love of rough

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Nice surprise for Brian

By *gcw2014Couple
over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

By *gcw2014Couple
over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

" "
should have been smileys lol

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

" should have been smileys lol "

Haha that's good, wouldn't want to make you sad new part coming soon

over a year ago

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Man Brian could fuck, I bet his old neighbours got a right regular treat a few years back. Throughout telling this story I've always maintained Chris is the best I've ever had and my addiction to having him inside me has lead to a unique household environment. However I'm already set to say Brian, a man in his late 60s is the best fuck of my life. I am cumming over his cock for a 3rd time as this thought runs through my head and am struggling to cope with him. How does a man of his age have so much stamina at this relentless pace with a young tight pussy?

I'm almost eating my duvet to not make any sound when I heard the front door open. It was Nikki returning luckily and not one of the guys coming to see me. Brian knew he had to slow it down as it's possible my bed had moved during this session. He instead lay down on me and kissed my neck as he rocked back and forth on top of me. I could hear his breathing getting heavier though and that he was about to cum, just like that he got off me, pulled out and came all up my back and over my ass cheek. Even his load was big and we know how much I like a big load. He wait for his orgasm to subside before wiping his cock off on my ass.

It was as mentioned the best I've ever had but my body sighed a little relief after he'd finished that's for sure. I watched as he put his PJ bottoms and dressing gown back on and that impressive cock was hidden from sight. He kissed me on the cheek and snuck out quietly so Nikki didn't see him. Although that failed as she happened to be coming up the stairs when he was going down. Of course she was shocked and I heard him tell her that he'd just been helping me with something. She bought it as he comes round to do odd bits for her too.

My body relaxed with Brian's cum up my back still when Nikki walked in, of course she got the shock of her life and dropped her cup on she floor. There was no hiding his cum to make an excuse as to why I was quickly naked after he left. Left with little choice but to explain, Nikki just had a shocked look on her face as each word left my mouth. However she became more and more entrigued as the story unfolded and by the end she wanted to see his cock for herself.......

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

over a year ago

sexy

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn Brian’s in for a double treat

By *iss-boobsWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Great story

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Mmm

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

"We should get you cleaned up" Nikki said. We? What does she mean we. She walked off and returned a few minutes later with no clothes on, she held out her hand and the shower could be heard from the bathroom. I took her hand and she lead me to the shower where we both went in. Nikki began to rinse the cum off me before she soaped me down and washed me. Having never been with a woman before it was hard to think exactly where this was going until she started kissing my boobs and nipples.

I felt my pussy go wet fast as her hands and lips wandered my body, until eventually her hands found my ass and she pulled me close. Our bodies now pressed against each other as she began to kiss me, I kissed back and it seemed softer than kissing a guy, most sensual. I then put my hands on her ass as we kissed, Nikki had a firm gym fit ass and it felt nice.

Our kiss didn't last too long though as she broke it to turn off the shower and dry us both off. My hand was taken again as she walked towards her bedroom with me behind her. Nikki's bed was a lot softer than mine and following being pushed onto it I quickly relaxed. She got on the bed too, kneeling in front of me she said "now, I want all the details while I treat you" and with that she lowered herself between my legs.

It was hard to tell her the full details as her tongue teased my clit but she insisted. This firm and dominating side of her was a real turn on and I soon found myself telling her the full details as she went down on me. As I said I've never been with a woman before but she really knew what she was doing and her oral skills were better than any guy. She wasn't phased by me cumming on her face, in fact it just spurred her on more.

Once the full story was completed she stopped her oral skills and looked up. She looked at me for a few moments and smiled before saying "I think Brians extra work around here might be about to increase" ever since she'd walked in that night and caught us I'd secretly hoped for a foursome and still do but it looks like first up we'll be having ourselves a nice little threesome and with that I sent Brian a message.......

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn. More quickly I need to cum reading this

By *ollybushWoman
over a year ago

London

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Getting more interesting by the minute

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

over a year ago

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

The following day Brian came round with his tools and work belt. I hadn't really bothered to get dressed and just had on some slippers and a pair of French panties as my boobs roamed free, afterall we had nothing to hide any more anyway. I made him a cup of tea while he did the odd jobs we did actually need doing, it didn't take him long to finish in the kitchen and then he just had one last job in Nikki's room. He headed up the stairs with me behind him and he opened the door to see Nikki naked on her bed masturbating.

Brian almost dropped his tools on the floor in shock and apologised as he didn't know she was in there. Nikki just smiled and waved him over, I followed him in and shut the door. "I've been told all about what you have in those pants" she smiled as she moved herself to the end of the bed as I joined her. By this time I'd removed my panties and we both sat on the edge of the bed with our legs wide open for him. Nikki pulled him closer and between us we removed his clothes until he just had his work belt on. Brian went to remove his work belt and Nikki stopped him "no, no you leave that on for us". Brian wasn't used to this but he looked happy as we dropped to our knees before sharing his cock and balls with our mouths to get him nice and hard.

He was soon hard and Nikki was now seeing why he was such a good fuck as his thick erect cock stood in front of us. She made me lie on the bed spread eagle before handing Brian a condom and bending over for him. It wasn't long before he was pushing himself inside her slowly so she could adjust to him. She was licking my clit as he pushed further in and she nearly headbutted my pussy when he finally pushed himself all the way in. Nikki finds it harder than me to stay quiet during sex at the best of times so she had no chance here.

Her loud moans were muffled by her face being buried in my pussy but she struggled to keep licking me as he fucked her. I was holding her head down to keep her amazing oral skills in place and she was doing well until he made her cum for the first time and she lost self control. It was really horny to see her cum like that and once she'd recovered we got her on her back. I sat on her face and watched Brian fuck her as she resumed licking me......

over a year ago

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

What a sight that would be

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Wow just wow

By *elbyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Selby

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Wonderful story xx

By *onesy261985Man
over a year ago

Sudbury

Wow oh wow can’t wait for the next instalment

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh god, I want to be Brian

By *tockydoggerMan
over a year ago

poynton

Next instalment please. That’s a fantastic read.

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Nikki's boobs bounced against my legs as Brian fucked her hard, this position allowed her to lick my clit much better though and she soon had me cumming over her face. It didn't discourage her though as she kept going like a cat lapping up milk, in the end I had to hold onto her head board behind me just to stay up right. I guess it's true, women really do give the best oral on other women.

It got to a point though where I needed dick so I climbed off and lay down side by side with Nikki and opened my legs. Brian knew and he swapped pussy's with his dick. He managed to get fully inside me much faster this time and he reached over and rubbed Nikki's clit as he fucked me. She was playing with my big boobs while we kissed at the same time. What a sight Brian had in front of him, one maybe a little too much for him as a couple of minutes later he pulled out and we both watched as he fired his cum over my stomach.

He came quite heavy for a man of his age and Nikki was soon licking it off me until she'd swallowed it all. The two of us then lay on the bed naked and cuddling. Brian had to go but he let himself out as we fell asleep in each others arms for a couple of hours. Once we awoke we were both still horny, we had a bit of a fumble with each and a kiss but we knew we needed dick. Nikki suggested maybe we should go out and find some.

I'd text Ryan (the delivery driver) a few times since he delivered a couple of loads to me, even sent him the odd nude to keep him busy but he'd followed me online and I saw he was out in town so I suggested. Of course Nikki wanted to know who he was so I had to explain the full story, she wasn't that enthusiastic about his stamina or that he wasn't that big but she agreed to go. We had a quick shower together and then got dressed into some sexy low cut dresses and off we went into town.......

over a year ago

By *elbyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Selby

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

more?