Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bike ride

Jump to newest

By *igpacket OP   Man
over a year ago

east midlands

When I was in my early 20's i would ride my mountain bike most evenings and weekends. Mainly for fitness but more to get out of the house as I was still living at home, single and all my mates were at university. I had a regular route that I took, it was about 25 miles with a few steep climbs and a long downhill. After a few months of this I was pretty fit and could easily halve the time from when I first started. I would ride out of the back of my parents house on to the lane, after a couple of miles is a hill with a hairpin bend at the top. When I first started I had to stop at the farm on the bend and catch breath. The farm was converted in to a stables and livery with a menage next to the road. Sometimes there would be ladies exercising there horses or practicing few jumps. I always had a good perve at the equestrian ladies in tight jodhpurs as I took a break, and even now I slowed down to have a look. A few times I had gotten a smile back! But then I was swiftly back on to the route, pounding out the miles ahead of me.

After half a mile the sky was getting dark. I had checked the weather forcast before leaving and as it was a nice warm summer evening I hoped the rain would hold off. I decided to cut my route short and turned off the lane down a bridal path, this would cut about 15 miles off the ride and hopefully miss the rain. It didn't! first the drizzle started and then the heavens opened. About 100 yards further down the bridle way was an old barn that a farmer stored hay bales in. It only had a roof and what was left of rotten corrugated metal for the sides. I quickly pulled into the barn and propped my bike out of sight against the barn and climbed about 10 ft up onto some bales to shelter away from the rain blowing through the holes in the barn. After a couple of minutes I heard the noise of horses hoofs.

The rider dismounted and lead the animal in to the barn. I recognised her as one of the ladies from the barn. She was wearing riding gear, Cream jodhpurs, leather boots and a polo shirt with a high viz vest. I coughed to alert her that I was there. She almost jumped out of her skin. I climbed down and apologised for startling her and explained I was sheltering from the rain aswell. Helen introduced herself and took her riding hat off revealing her blond hair, she was about 30 slim with a nice pair of small tits that were made more prominent by the damp material and sudden chill of the storm.

We sat next to each other up on the bales making small talk about the weather and other things, as we talked it turned out she had seen me ride past and was one of the ladies that smiled at me. The horse was restless about being tied up and pulled at his leash. Without any warning a flash of lightning, followed immediately by a clap of thunder that made both of us jump and Helen cry out. She explained she hated thunder and was scared at being in the metal barn. I put my arm around Helen, pulled her close to me and reassured her it would be safe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

By *igpacket OP   Man
over a year ago

east midlands

Helen looked in to my eyes and locked her lips on to mine. It was so unexpected but a very pleasant surprise. We kissed passionately our hands exploring each other over our clothes. My hand made it's way down Helen's body coming to rest on her bottom. The tight material of her jodhpurs feeling fantastic against her toned thighs and bum. Another loud clap of thunder. Helen broke off the kiss. " I'm sorry I shouldn't. I didnt know what to say. Over the next hour she explained that she had only just broken up from an abusive relationship and didnt want to do anything she would regret. We sat and talked till the rain stopped. Helen gave me her number, a kiss on the lips and we both went our separate ways.

The next day I gave helen a ring, no answer! I tried for several days still no contact. Every night I stopped outside the stables hoping to see her. She was obviously avoiding me. About a month later I was out on my bike again. I had started taking different longer routes avoiding the stables. But tonight the weather wasn't great and i decided to shorten my ride and pass by the farm. The rain was starting to fall as I approached. The farm had an arched entrance with a roof. Old farm machinery on each side that had been sitting there for years like museum pieces.

I pulled up in the shelter of the farm entrance as the rain got harder. It was only a mile to home but i thought i may have a chance of seeing her. I leaned against the oak beams of the arch out of the rain. The weather had turned cold. It was almost autumn and the evenings had a chill. A car pulled into the entrance, its wipers going, The window dropped. "Are you ok?" It wasnt helen. "Yeh I'm fine, just sheltering till the rain stops" and with that the woman wound up the window and drive in the yard.

After about 5 minutes a door opened. I hadn't noticed it behind the machinery. It was starting to get dark and I could see the outline of someone against the light behind them. "Are you coming in?" It was helen. "Your going to freeze".

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *abswinger555Man
over a year ago

EXETER

By *igpacket OP   Man
over a year ago

east midlands

I hesitated for a second, then followed helen through the door. My nose was hit with the smell of leather. I was in a tack room, saddles and tack hanging from th walls as well as a couple of saddles on stands. Helen beckoned me in to the next room. It was a tea room. A small round table, a couple of chairs and sink with a kettle on the side next to it. " do you want a cup of tea to warm up?" " No I'm fine!" We looked at each other not knowing what to say. "I think I should go!" Helen grabbed my arm and planted her lips on mine. " I'm so sorry, I didnt mean to" and i stopped her and kissed her back. Just then a door opened and a short dark haired woman who I had spoken to in the car walked in. "this the guy on the bike you keep Talking about Helen?, hi I'm amy" and another set of lips was pressed against mine and her hand grabbed my arse. Helen looked at me with a large grin. " Dont mind Amy, she's the stable slut!".

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

YOU can't stop there

Please keep it going

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Please keep going

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm more soon please

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

over a year ago

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

This is an interesting story

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Nice

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

This sounds interesting,

Xx

over a year ago

Great story so far

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Nice

over a year ago

Nice build up

By *illclimberMan
over a year ago

Bredon

over a year ago

This is good stuff so far more please quickly

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Something about ladies in Jods....mixed with the smell of Leather....

over a year ago

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

yes more please

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Definitely more

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

I like where this is heading

over a year ago

Interesting don’t stop it now please

By *usie4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Havant

"More please

YOU can't stop there

Please keep it going"

Excellent so far xx

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

over a year ago

Great story loads of potential looking forward to more

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Reminds me, I need to start riding again

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *igpacket OP   Man
over a year ago

east midlands

Amy breezed back out of the tea room and we resumed kissing, my cock stiffening in my shorts. Helen took my hand and lead me through to the next room full of feed and out in to the stables. Amy was hanging a net of hay in one of the stalls and winked at me as we walked past! We stopped at number 12. " this is Elsa!" In the stool was the horse helen had been riding the day we met. Helen slid the bolt back and opened the gate. " coming in?" I've never had the opportunity to be around horse even though I'm an animal lover, big animals make me nervous. Helen grabbed my arm and pulled me in the stable. " now where were we!" And with that helen launched herself at me.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *abswinger555Man
over a year ago

EXETER

By *igpacket OP   Man
over a year ago

east midlands

I fell back against the stall wall with helen pressed against me, her tongue probing my mouth and a her lips firmly secured against mine. My hands naturally fell to her bottom and pulled her into me. Her tight jodhpurs pressed up against my hardening cock in my shorts. The grinding of the tight material against me felt amazing. I had a fantasy of this coming true for years and now this beautiful woman was living this out in real life.

Helen dropped to her knees, hooking her hands in my waist band as she dropped taking my shorts and trunks down to my knees with her. My cock sprung up almost hitting her in the face. My cock was fully hard now and within seconds helen had her leather gloved hand firmly around my shaft, pulling my skin back Till my helmet was fully exposed inches from her mouth, Her tongue snaked it's way around my helmet cleaning any precum away before sinking her lips down my shaft till I could feel her throat on my helmet and her nose against my pubic bone. Helen looked up into my eyes for several seconds before releasing my cock and allowing herself to remove it from her mouth dripping with saliva. The gloved hand returned its firm grip before steadily moving up and down, pulling all the way back till the skin was tight. Every fifth stroke Helen leant forward and licked my end allowing her saliva to lubricate her hand. I was in heaven and rapidly heading towards cumming. The load was building towards the tipping point as helen stood up! "That's enough of that!"

And with that she took a riding crop hanging from a post and placed the leather end on my balls. Little taps of the whip against my balls was enough to keep my cum boiling and the sight of this woman in her riding gear and whip is the stuff of my dreams. A slightly harder hit to the balls was enough to tip me over. My cock jerked and shot its load about a meter across the stool coming to rest on Helen's polished boots. " good shot!" Ami's voice came from the stable door.

She was leant over the door with her breasts resting on the rail. One hand holding the door and I guessed the other down between her legs. " Ami you slut you always want to watch! I suppose you want to lick my boots clean too." A sparkle in ami's eye told me Helen had guessed right.

over a year ago

By *etmelickMan
over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

Wow

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Great

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - you’ve neigh chance of getting out alive ha!!

More

over a year ago

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *heone4475Man
over a year ago

upham

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

I love where this story is heading

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Loving this

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

By *rincess and her FrogCouple
over a year ago

congleton

Mmmm this story is giving me an idea for the weekend

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Mmmm loving it

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

over a year ago

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

By *igpacket OP   Man
over a year ago

east midlands

The bolt on the stable door was opened and as it swung open, my guess that ami was playing whilst watching us was correct. Her jodhpurs were undone! Her riding blouse open to the waste and her breast now dangling perfectly unsupported by the door, both nipples fully erect in the chilly air of the stable. Ami dropped on to all fours and crawled across the concrete floor pausing at Helen's feet. Slowly she lowered her head, tongue out and proceeded to clean every drop of my shiny seed from Helen's riding boots.

Ami stood up! Stuck her tongue out. It was covered in cum. Helen stepped forward and embraced ami. The pair French kissing, swapping cum passionately. I couldn't resist as my cock had gotten hard again and began to play with myself.

Helen's gloved hand slid down in to ami's open jodhpurs. The two of them completely lost in sexual pleasure. I was wanking as hard as I could and was just about to cum again from watching this live fantasy show rolling out in front of me. Whack! Helen still had hold of the whip in her spare hand and had just left a red whelt across the back of my wanking hand.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

over a year ago

Nice story

By *reenfrogoMan
over a year ago

nearby

over a year ago

Love being out on my mountain bike in summer, had a few sexy encounters !

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Keep it going!!

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago