Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Taking Sophie Pt3

Jump to newest

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Hi all,

Pt 2 is almost full, so I'll put this here to open Pt 3, which will be along very shortly.

Thanks again for all the great comments and feedback, either here or via DMs.

I'm glad you are enjoying it and I hope you stick with it. There's a lot of fun ahead for our little band of characters to tell us about...

If you want to catch up, the links to parts 1 & 2 are below.

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/958305

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/964213

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

All caught up and ready for more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic xx cant wait for more xx to be honest its the first thing we check (if youve added another chapter) when we sign in xx

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I paid for the items on my credit card, deliberately choosing not to hear the total the shop assistant had asked for. I knew it was in the hundreds and way more than I had planned to spend, but I figured that if owning Hannah was going to be the way to counteract what I was feeling about Sophie and Alex, then I needed to go for it.

We walked back to the car, arm in arm, Hannah happy and excited about her new toys, stopping only once on the way, briefly, in the food hall at M&S.

I was very conscious of the items I had in the plain plastic bags I was carrying and just wanted to get back to the car and be on our way home.

As we cleared the outskirts of Chester the conversation turned to the evening, and night ahead.

Hannah wanted to go out for a few drinks after we'd eaten, because she was dying to try out her new love egg. Then she said that I could take her back to mine afterwards and have her in her new wrist to collar restraint.

Who was I to say no to that. The idea of both things had me  hard.

As we drove on my mind wandered to Sophie. What was she going to be doing tonight? What had she already been doing today? I hadn't had any messages from her at all. I took that as a sign that she had been otherwise engaged. I hadn't messaged her either, to be fair, but that was mostly because I was trying not to think about her, especially after seeing her pictures and profile on the contact website at lunchtime.

Hannah had said that sometimes Alex would get another man to join them at his place on a Saturday night. But surely it was too early in Sophie's time with Alex for him to be introducing her to that. And too soon after he had set up the new profiles on that website for him to have arranged anything.

Wasn't it?

I realised that this was Alex I was talking about. I was now sure pretty much anything would be possible.

I sighed deeply. I think not knowing what Sophie was doing got to me even more than when I did know. My mind was capable of creating all kinds of situations if I let it.

I resolved to forget about it. As Hannah had said, it was done. The thing now was to make the most of tonight.

When we got home I took the bags with the food to the kitchen, whilst Hannah took her new toys upstairs to mine and Sophie's room. Our room for last night and tonight.

I called after her to put them on the bed for now, that we could look at them after. But she shouted down to ask if Sophie had a vibrator. Puzzled, I went to the bottom of the stairs and shouted up to ask why. She wasn't going to have a play now was she? With Sophie's vibe!

"I forgot to get wipes for the egg and the anal toys," she shouted back, "I thought Sophie might have some for her vibe?"

I think I remembered Sophie wiping her rabbit with something, but I wasn't 100%. I told her to check the bottom drawer of the bedside unit on the side she slept on.

Ten minutes later Hannah came downstairs, satisfied with her work. She held her hand out to me. She was holding the jewellery box with her necklace in. Her day collar.

"I'd like to wear this tonight," she said, "will you put it on me Master?"

I took it from her and she turned round, holding her hair up, bowing her head slightly. I lowered the necklace over her head, one end in each hand, and fastened the clasp.

She let her hair drop and looked down at her chest, then turned, beaming. "I love it," she said, picking the ornament up and looking at it. She turned to me, "it's much nicer than the other one."

"Good, I'm glad you think so. I want to do everything better for you."

She smiled. "You know this means that I'm officially yours now?" She said, in a questioning tone, but it wasn't a question. "I know you haven't put my proper collar on me yet, but I am collared now."

"Yes, you are." I said and took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. It was a surprisingly tender kiss, given what the little ceremony had signified; That she was mine to use as I wished.

We ate tea without too much fanfare, watching some kind of crap on the telly, and went upstairs together to get changed around seven o'clock.

Hannah stripped completely naked, pushing me away as I advanced towards her. "Not yet." she said, teasingly.

She put a new red bra on and walked over to the bed, a matching pair of lacy, red panties in her hand. She picked up the little bag containing her egg and sat down on the edge of the bed. She shuffled backwards a little, then pulled her feet up, planting them flat on the bed, her legs, bent at the knees. Then she opened her legs wide.

"It's up to you," she said, "you can either use lube, or get me wet enough for this some other way." She dangled the bag containing the egg from her forefinger.

I didn't need to think that one through. I knelt by the bed and ran my index finger around her labia, which were already parted. I circled them, then pushed my finger up to her clit, simultaneously pushing my thumb into her open hole. I rubbed her clit as I worked my thumb back and forth against the front wall of her vagina.

To be honest, I thought she was already wet enough for the egg, but it couldn't hurt to make sure.

I played with her pussy like that for a few minutes. She just lay there, propped up on her elbows, with her head hanging back, moaning softly.

I decided it was time to to take things up a level and I raised myself up and leaned forward, ready to plant my mouth on her now properly glistening pussy.

But she sensed what I was doing and intercepted me with a hand on my forehead. "Not now... Later." Then she remembered who was supposed to be in charge. "Will you put my egg in me now please Master?"

I took the bag from her and extracted the egg. I held it just behind the point where it was widest and placed the narrow, rounded tip against her open hole. I pushed gently and after a tiny bit of initial resistance it glided into her smoothly, up until it's broad mid-point, after which it disappeared inside quickly, as if her pussy had gobbled it up.

She gyrated her pelvis a little, moving it inside her and reached down with her hand to sort out the tail, which was sticking out of her. Then, satisfied with the way it felt, she grinned, stood up and quickly put her panties on. She slipped a tight-fitting red dress over her head and pulled it down, smoothing it with her palms, then turned her back to me and asked me to zip her up.

She sat back down on the bed and put her heels on, then stood again and smiled mischievously. "Let's go then!"

We decided to go back to the bar where we met Alex, because we thought the tables and sofas were perfect for what we had planned for the evening.

I called a taxi and although it was only a short ride, I buzzed her a couple of times on the way, just to warm her up. And then once more, without warning, as we were about to walk into the bar, causing her to come to a complete standstill in the doorway.

She turned to me and smirked, "OK mister, bring it on!" She was clearly looking forward to this.

The remote was small and fit discreetly in my pocket. There were only two controls, a dial to set the intensity of the vibrations and a button to buzz her.

The bar was much busier than it had been the night before and the tables were all taken, so we stood by the bar and I told Hannah that she could order the first drinks, although I did give her my debit card to pay for them.

She ordered an orange flavoured gin for herself and was just asking for a pint of IPA for me when I buzzed her again.  She got as far as "And a pint of the Nokota I." and stopped. She was looking right at the barmaid, trying to keep her face straight, her body still. The only giveaway was the tightening of her hand on the bar.

It took her a couple of seconds to regain herself. She smiled, and carried on as if nothing had happened. "PA Please."

She turned to me, her eyes narrowed. I just smirked back. "What?" I said, "This was your idea. Oh, and just so you know, that's the lowest setting."

"Turn it up then!" she replied, with an air of defiance. I felt for the dial on the remote in my pocket. I knew it had ten settings. I turned it clockwise and felt it click twice. I pressed the button, holding it down a fraction longer this time.

She inhaled sharply and her nostrils flared. But she maintained eye contact with me.

"Fuck, that's nice." she said, after exhaling slowly. Her eyes flicked to a point over my shoulder, and a wicked smile came over her face. "Oh, can you excuse me, I've just seen some friends I want to go and say hello to. "

She picked up her drink, indicating that she might be gone a while, and as she passed me, she whispered, "Do your worst."

I turned to see where she was going. There was a group, males and females, sitting on the sofas we had sat on the night before. They all looked around Hannah's age and I guessed they might have been old schoolfriends.

I knew instantly what she wanted. I let her get halfway before I buzzed her again. Her step faltered and slowed, but then she quickly regained her rhythm.

As she approached the sofas one of the girls noticed her and her face broke into a big, surprised smile. I lip read her exclaiming "Oh my God!" and she stood to greet her. Hannah was just about to reach her when I buzzed her again. I think she was waiting for it, because it didn't visibly affect her so much this time. There was just the slightest pause as she went to hug her. So I waited until they were actually hugging, clicked the dial two more stops and buzzed her again.

I saw her tighten the hug and hold it a little longer than I would have normally expected.

The other girl sat back down and a guy next to her, stood up and kissed her on the cheek, before sitting down again, leaving room for Hannah.

Or rather Victoria, as I supposed she now was.

Victoria swept the faces of the group, beaming and saying 'hi' to everyone, clearly she knew most, if not all of them.

One of the guys opposite her leaned forward her and addressed her. A question perhaps. She opened her mouth to reply and in that instant I buzzed her again. She laughed out loud. Obviously covering up what was happening in her pussy.

I continued to watch her from afar, sometimes buzzing her when the conversation was elsewhere and she was listening intently, sometimes whilst she was speaking. Gradually turning the dial higher and higher.

Each time I did it I saw an instant reaction from her. The freeze, the tensing, and each time afterwards a long, slow exhalation. A few times she wriggled a little on the seat and I could tell that her pussy was fluttering and she was dying to attend to it.

Once, when the dial was on nine, she reached for her drink, I buzzed her and kept my finger on the button for four seconds. Her outstretched arm froze and she sat, paralysed, until she managed to turn her head to look at me. I let the button go, but she remained static for a few seconds, until the girl sitting opposite her touched her knee. I think she might have asked her if she was OK, because Victoria just nodded her head, then smiled and I could see her saying "Yes, yes, I'm fine."

After that I turned the dial down a couple of notches and only had a chance to buzz her a few more times before she finally got up and headed to the ladies. She looked back over her shoulder at me, a sign for me to follow.

There was a flight of stairs down to the toilets, followed by a corridor with a couple of rooms, little more than box rooms, used for junk and storage, as well as the toilets themselves.

She was waiting for me just inside one of these rooms. As I stepped inside she took my hand wordlessly and placed it under her dress on the inside of her thigh, right at the top of her leg. It was damp.

"We have to go now." She said. "If you keep on doing this I'm going to look like I've pissed myself." she looked genuinely concerned, but then she broke into a giggle. "I'll tell my friends that the other friend I was meant to be meeting just messaged to say that she is in a different bar. So I'm going to say I'm going there. Give me a minute and follow me out. OK?"

I smiled, amused at her giving the orders, but said "OK, fine."

She stepped forward and kissed me fiercely, opening her mouth and searching for my tongue with hers. I responded, taking hold of the nape of her neck and holding her onto me. It was obvious that she was very, very horny. After a few seconds she pushed herself off me and looked up into my eyes. "And then Master, I need you to take me straight home and fuck all my holes...and fill them with your cum... "

By *ervously excitedCouple
over a year ago

perranporth

bookmarking this but still worrying about Sophie!

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I think I may need to order myself one of those eggs...

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Mmm

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

And we're back

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

We can imagine remote controlled egg sales shooting up soon after this xxx

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmm is the sub turning switch

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fabulous - great fun with the egg!!

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple
over a year ago

Preston

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

still brilliant i cant wait to know what has happened to Sophie

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

over a year ago

sounds to me like she needs to be made to go into another bar on the way home to show who’s in charge

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Hi all I have read today from start to finish. This is like watching silent witness try to work out the ologies and the ending as well as getting turned on. Well done to the author. X

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Great writing! Anything with a remote is so much fun in a night out

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Hmmmm

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Love this. Really got me thinking about someone

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

" sounds to me like she needs to be made to go into another bar on the way home to show who’s in charge "

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

We returned to the bar and I watched as Hannah went through the charade of receiving a message on her phone and saying her farewells to her friends. She didn't even look at me as she left the bar and I watched her as, once outside,  she turned towards the station.

Fifteen minutes later we were walking through the front door of my house.

Hannah had been rubbing my cock through my trousers all the way home. The egg had patently done its job and I knew we were heading upstairs the instant we were inside.

Hannah led the way, barely pausing to remove her heels. And as soon as we were in the bedroom she turned to kiss me passionately, both hands on my face. Her breathing was deep and unsteady and I could feel her trembling as I held her arms.

I pushed her backwards towards the bed, still kissing, still holding her arms, a very crude and indelicate tango. At the last moment I let her go and her momentum carried her backwards onto the bed.

I was on her in an instant, grabbing her and pushing her hands above her head, pinning them down. Pinning her down, because in the same movement I had mounted the bed, my knees either side of her hips, my full weight on her. I dipped my head to kiss her again, our tongues performing their own wild dance routine.

Then I was on her neck, her throat, kissing, biting, and she was able to speak. "Mmmm...God," she cried out loudly, "Fuck your little whore Master. Use me!"

I broke off from kissing her and looked her directly in the eyes, my face inches above hers. "I want you to show me how much of a filthy slut you can be. I'm going to fuck every part of you hard and I want you to take it and love it like a whore."

She grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my face down onto hers. I knew we had bought new toys to play with but right then they weren't needed.

We kissed ferociously again before I rose and in one easy movement flipped her onto her front. I took hold of the zip of her dress and pulled it down hard. I didn't care if it broke, but it ran smoothly and in a second her back was bare down to her arse, her dress peeled back either side of her shoulder blades, her bra strap and the waistband of her panties visible.

The dress was looser now and it was easier to grab the hem of it and push it up over her bum. Hannah made little appreciative noises as I prepared her for fucking, her head turned to the side, smiling as the dress cleared her bum, knowing that she was moments from having the egg in her pussy replaced by my cock.

I grabbed her panties and tugged at them hard, hearing a ripping sound as they cleared her bum heading in the opposite direction to her dress. They fell, loosely, towards her ankles.

I stood back and quickly unbuttoned my jeans, pushing both them and my trunks down together. I shuffled forward, my pants around my feet, my cock solid, and grabbed her bum cheeks pushing them open to expose her pussy a little more.

I grabbed the pink tail of the egg and yanked it out, pausing momentarily to admire the glistening sheen on its surface, before tossing it onto the bed beside her.

Now she was open, gaping, before me. No time, or need, or desire for foreplay. I leaned over her, propped up on straight arms, and plunged my cock straight into her.

She gasped at the sudden shock of the invasion and gave a little cry as I pushed myself all the way into her, hard. This wasn't going to be tender lovemaking. This was going to be primal. I had been horny all day, from the discussion on the way to Chester, to the revelation of Sophie's pictures, and then our shopping trip and the visit to the bar, complete with the egg.

Her orgasm wasn't on my agenda, this was about fucking her and filling her cunt with my cum. I wanted to listen to her as she felt my spunk spurting inside her. See that shiny white deposit glinting in her hole afterwards.

She was my bitch, my whore, and I was fucking having her and marking my territory internally, just as the night before I'd marked it, literally, externally.

I pounded away on her, fast, each thrust as hard and deep as I could make them. I knew I wouldn't take long, and so it proved. It was probably no more than a couple of minutes before I was cumming inside her, each spasm exquisitely painful, each forcing a new load of spunk into her.

When the last spasm subsided, I lowered myself heavily down onto her back.

"Fuck." I muttered into the bare space between her shoulder blades.

She smiled and reached a hand up to touch my head. "Thank you Master for giving your slut such a lovely present."

"That's just the start," I told her. "I'm cumming in all your holes tonight ."

She gave a contented sigh and we lay there like that for a few minutes, my cock slowly shrinking inside her pussy. Finally, I withdrew from her and stood up. I shed the rest of my clothes as she turned over and sat up, pulling the dress off her shoulders and standing to slip it off her feet.

She stood there, naked apart from her red bra, as I climbed onto the bed and lay down, admiring her as she unclasped her bra and slipped that off too.

She climbed onto the bed, crawling towards me. I noticed that she wasn't going to the bathroom to clean herself up, like Sophie always did, she was clearly intent on keeping the present I'd just given her.

I opened my legs a little to allow her to crawl right up on top of me, pausing only to kiss my now flaccid cock. I felt a slight tingle as she did so, and thought that it wouldn't be long before I was ready for her again.

In the meantime she was now sitting astride me, playing with her right nipple between her thumb and index finger. "Can we play with my new toys now Master?" she asked, her lips curved in a coquettish smile.

I couldn't think of a better way to pass the time until I could fuck her again.

What did we have? The flogger and crop were out. She was still marked from the night before and I knew her bum and tits were tender. That left the anal beads and the butt plug and the nipple clamps, for now.

"Oh I think we can manage that." I said.

She climbed off me and padded over to the pile of bags against the wall. I watched her gorgeous arse as she did so, idly stroking my soft cock, willing it back into life, thinking of what I was about to do to that arse. And what else, beyond that.

She bent over when she reached the bags. Deliberately. Provocatively, her red pussy visible, as was her puckered little bum hole. She looked back at me, partly to check that I was seeing what I was supposed to see, and partly to ask me what she should bring back. I told her and she grinned and flashed her eyes at me.

I rolled over to Sophie and Hannah's side of the bed and opened the bottom drawer of the bedside unit, where Sophie kept her toys. I grabbed her lube and sat up. By now Hannah was climbing back onto the bed and I told her to go to the top of the bed and to get on all fours.

She obeyed without question, knowing what was coming. I manoeuvred myself behind her and opened her butt cheeks again. Once again the urge came over me to rim her. I leaned forward and tickled her hole with the very tip of my tongue. She let out a sigh of deep satisfaction, followed by a grunt as I pushed my tongue a little way into her.

Just a few little probing thrusts and I then I was ready to use the toys on her. I grabbed the lube, but first I dribbled a great globule of spit onto her hole and worked it into her with my thumb.

"I want you to own my arse Master." She murmured,  between short, staccato breaths. "Make it yours."

"Don't worry my filthy little slut," I said, "I'm going to totally ruin it."

She gave a giggle of approval and I finally dribbled some lube onto her, working it around her hole and then in it, with first one, then two fingers. She squealed a little as I inserted the second one, perhaps a little rougher than I should have, and continued to squeal as I finger fucked her arse a few times. Then it was time for the beads.

The model she'd bought had six beads, increasing in size down a cone-shaped shaft, about 6" long. The first two beads slipped into her already prepared arse easily, only the third required a tiny bit of pressure to get it in. I pushed up to the fourth bead and held it there, alternately twisting the shaft of beads from side to side, and sliding it in and out. Until, on one inward push, I continued and pushed the fourth one into her.

She buried her head in the pillow and gave out a low moan. I repeated the process, twisting and sliding and then the fifth bead went in. This one took more pressure than the others and drew a sharp gasp from her.

"You fucking love it don't you." I said to her. "You love stuff up your arse as much as you like it up your cunt."

"I do Master," She groaned. "I want your cock in my arse. I want you to cum in it like you came in my cunt."

"Patience," I told her, "All in good time."

And with that I pushed the final bead in. Now she swore loudly. A drawn-out expletive. "Ffffuck!"

I twisted the entire cone of beads inside her, all 6" of them. And then I pulled the shaft out, almost completely, until just the first bead remained inside her. And then I pushed the whole set back in, and then out, and then in.

I fucked her rhythmically with the beads and her cries became a constant wail.

Now I noticed that my cock was stirring again.

It was time to fuck her arse...

over a year ago

Great story

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Swansea

Not long with Hannah left

Before Sophie comes home

Can't wait for more of this story

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

Superb bring on Sophie’s story

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love it....so very much x

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Loving this story, one of the best if not the best I've read to date.

I look forward to the next installment

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Loving this story

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS
over a year ago

South East

Dying to hear what Sophie has been doing and made to do

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Agreed. That will be a tale and a half

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Terrific story. Thank you!

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Hot and horny.

Loving it

over a year ago

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

So naughty

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

over a year ago

How do I book mark please??,

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"How do I book mark please??,"

You just have

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I pulled the beads out of her, slowly. Not to be gentle, just because I liked how they felt coming out of her hole.

When they were free I reached for her plug. Holding the jewelled handle I pushed it into her quickly. It was a bit bigger than the beads and again she cried out as it stretched her hole further.

I twisted it round so that the heart-shaped jewel was the right way up and leaned back to look at how good it looked in place.

"Let's leave that there for a bit," I said, idly stroking her bum, "to keep your hole open for my cock."

I had something else I wanted to do first.

I went over to the bags and retrieved the wrist to collar restraint and the ball gag. Hannah watched what I was doing and grinned when she saw what I had.

"I wish I'd brought some black stockings and suspenders with me." She was referring to the picture of Sophie. Wishing she could emulate it.

The idea was hot. "Hang on." I said. I wasn't an expert on women's clothing sizes, but I reckoned Sophie wasn't much bigger than Hannah and I knew lingerie usually had a few fastening positions. I hoped Sophie hadn't put her suspender belt in the wash after wearing it for Alex on Wednesday, and that she hadn't taken it with her again last night.

I went over to Sophie's chest of drawers, and opened the third drawer down, where she kept her sexy underwear. I was in luck. There was her suspender belt, folded neatly, on the left hand side. And there were plenty of pairs of stockings on the other side of the drawer.

As I lifted the belt out of the drawer, I saw what it was lying on top of. I turned and tossed the belt and stockings to Hannah, saying "Here, put these on." Then I picked the second item out of the drawer and held it up. It was a black lace body. I had never seen it before and I knew immediately it was the one Alex had bought for her. So she hadn't taken it with her. I suddenly imagined Alex telling her that she didn't need to because he would buy her some more lingerie.

I put it back in the drawer, making a mental note to fuck Hannah in it the first chance I got.

Walking back to the bed, Hannah was just finishing rolling the second stocking up her leg and clipping it into the suspender. As soon as she had finished she stood up in my wife's lingerie and did a twirl for my approval.

"Do you like it Master?" She asked. I didn't answer. The lascivious look on my face would have been enough for her to know what I thought.

I ordered her to get onto the bed and onto her knees, upright. She complied immediately and I stood behind her, my once more erect cock rubbing against her back, as I wrapped the collar around her neck. The strap hugged the contours of her spine as it lay down her back.

I grabbed her left wrist and pulled her arm behind her, I placed it into one of the open cuffs and she willingly kept her hand there as I fastened the strap tightly around her wrist. I did the same with her right wrist, securing it above the left one.

Then I passed the ball gag around the front of her face. I didn't need to tell her to open her mouth. She did it herself, eagerly. I placed the ball in position and pulled the straps back behind her head and fastened them.

I stepped back to admire my handiwork. I realised that I was standing in the same position relative to Hannah as Alex would have been to Sophie when he took her photograph.

My mind recalled the picture and I flicked between the two images in my head. Sophie and Hannah. Wearing the same kind of restraint. Wearing exactly the same lingerie. One brunette, one blonde. My wife and my slut. The only difference, although it wasn't visible, the butt plug in Hannah's arse. Sophie didn't have one of those in her picture. Well, not that I was aware of.

Which looked hotter? No. Don't go there...

I walked up to Hannah and grabbed her hair at the back of her head. I pulled her head backwards so she was looking up at me. "I'm going to take you hard now," I growled at her. "You're mine completely now and I can do whatever I want to you. But you like that, don't you, you little whore. You want me to use you and abuse your holes."

She couldn't speak, couldn't even nod. She just made a noise in her throat which I took as agreement.

I reached around her and grabbed her left tit and squeezed it. I knew it was tender, but I also knew that she would like a little jolt of pain.

"And these," I said, and pinched her nipple firmly, before twisting it hard. She wriggled, leaning forward into my hand, and squealed. I knew she would have cried out if she could.

"What?" I asked innocently, "I know you like it." and I twisted it again, further, and pulled it. She squealed louder and whimpered beneath the gag.

I let her nipple go, knowing she would be dying to rub it, and pushed her forward roughly onto all fours. She looked amazing; completely vulnerable and totally accessible.

I made a last minute decision to take her cunt again first, just because it looked too sweet not to. I slammed my cock into her. She was still wet and I could also feel, and hear, my spunk from earlier inside her.

She moaned loudly with each hard thrust, muffled by the gag. Even though I'd already fucked her that night, she was still tight, and I loved the idea that she had my cum deep inside her. I leaned forward slightly, moving my hands from her bum to her back and pushed down on her as I fucked. Now each thrust into her pussy was also pushing the plug into her arse. Her moans merging into one long guttural wail.

I was in the zone again and I fucked her like that for ages, revelling in how she felt around my cock and in the noise she was making.

Then, without breaking my rhythm, I placed my right hand just below her right shoulder blade and, pressing the tips of my fingers into her, I dragged it down her side.

She started whimpering again and twisted her back beneath my hand. So my left hand joined in, mirroring what the right was doing, and suddenly the noises she was making changed to a deeper tone, from somewhere within her, and I knew it wouldn't be long before she came.

I decided to let her have this one and within a minute her face was buried in the duvet and she was shouting as loud as the gag permitted.

Slowly she came back down, her back heaving beneath her heavy breaths. But I wasn't interested in letting her have a moment to recover. I pulled out of her cunt, pulled the plug out of her bum and stuck my cock straight into her gaping bum hole.

Her head jerked up of the duvet, but now there was no sound from her, because she was beyond that. She didn't make a sound at all for the next ten minutes, but just kept her head up, like a puppet's held up by a string.

Later on I would come to understand that she had entered subspace, a trance like state. But for then I just enjoyed the obvious effect I was having on her. The complete power I had over her.

I looked down at my cock ramming in and out of her arse hard and fast and deep, and looked at her, the young slut in my wife's lingerie, on my marital bed, and thought about the fact that I could do whatever I wanted to her, and about what I was doing to her right now.

There was no build up, no warning tingle. Maybe I had entered some kind of trance too, but all of a sudden I was spunking into her arse, not as much as I had dumped in her cunt, but still more than I thought I would. So much so that it some of it squirmed out of her arse as I continued to pump it.

God, that felt good! I couldn't remember a feeling like it. Ever! And I knew what that meant, but I didn't care. Sophie had been disloyal too. It was her own fault if I'd found a better fuck.

I stood still for a minute, cock still in her arse, still hard I noticed. I wasn't sure how that had happened. In fact I wasn't actually sure at all what had just happened. Eventually I pulled myself out of Hannah and dropped onto the bed.

She hadn't moved either, but now she turned her head to face me. Neither of us made a sound. We just looked at each other. For how long, I don't know.

Finally, I reached over and released her gag. The ball popped out of her mouth and she exhaled deeply. It was as if the dam holding back her words had been breached and she immediately broke the silence. "Thank you Master, for giving your little whore what she needed."

All I could do was look at her and say "God I love fucking you."

She beamed, happy to have pleased me and to have earned my praise. She looked down and noticed that my cock was still hard. "Does Master want to fuck his slut again? Or shall I ride you?"

The truth was I was finished for the night, yes, my cock was still hard, but I doubted there was any more spunk left in me.

I shook my head. But by this time she had already moved down to my cock and was planting little open-mouthed kisses down the side of my shaft. "Please Master." She looked up at me, imploring me to say yes, then plunged her mouth over my cock, she stopped briefly, to look back and seek my approval.

I just put my head back and let her get on with it. I didn't think I could cum again right then, but there was no denying her mouth felt good around me. And then she found a rhythm. Or her tongue found a way to rub my helmet. Or something. I don't know, all I know is that I felt myself warming to what she was doing.

"Ah fuck yes, do that. Don't stop, just do that!"

She made a noise that might have been a giggle of delight and continued with her task. Her hands still fast behind her back, her head bobbing up and down. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" I exclaimed. I had no idea how or where it was coming from but suddenly there was another explosion of cum from my cock, although admittedly this was very much an aftershock compared to the earlier quakes.

She waited, making sure I had finished, and then making sure my cock was clean, before flopping back down next to me.

She leaned forward and we kissed, the salty scent of my cum on her breath. The taste of me on her tongue.

We slept well that night, with no alarm set for Sunday morning. This time Hannah was still there, still asleep when I woke.

I lay there listening to the silence around us for a bit, reflecting on the events of the past few weeks since I first dropped Sophie off at the station. Who could have known what that simple act would have led to.

I wasn't exactly happy about what Sophie was doing, but last night with Hannah had been the best sex I'd ever had.

Was letting Alex take Sophie, potentially turning her into a slut, a price worth paying for that?

My life would have been so much simpler if none of this had happened. Is that what I wanted? Did I wish none of this had ever happened?

And could I have tried harder to stop it happening? Or at least to stop it going any further than that first infidelity in Chester?

But if I had, I wouldn't have Hannah. I wouldn't have had last night and the nights, and days, to come. There was no doubt about that.

I certainly couldn't have this cake and eat it.

But I wished that I could. I wished I could have Hannah and not have Sophie going off to be fucked by other men - I was certain it wasn't going to be just Alex now.

My mind, really, was in turmoil. Fucking Hannah, exploring with her, was amazing. I was so, so happy about it. But I felt so empty thinking about Sophie.

If I put an end to Sophie's play, if I even could, and lost Hannah, would I feel better? Or at least less conflicted.

If I had my Sophie back, all to myself, maybe I would. She was my wife, the one true love of my life. But then I realised that 'my Sophie', the woman who had only ever fucked me, was gone and she was never coming back.

And in any case, as Hannah had said yesterday, I probably couldn't stop this now anyway. I just had to wait for it to be over.

And then, for the first time, I wondered where Hannah would fit in when Sophie's time with Alex was up, as it surely would be, one day.

Would that mean that I had to give Hannah up? Give her back to Alex perhaps?

My mood suddenly darkened. No! Fuck that! He wasn't having her. And more than that, why should it be Sophie who dictated what was happening to me? She wanted to fuck Alex, 'here have Hannah'. She was finished with Alex, 'right, no more Hannah'.

Well fuck that!

I would decide when I would let Hannah go. Not Sophie. And definitely not fucking Alex.

And then another thought occurred to me for the first time. Why should I ever have to give Hannah up? What did it matter if I kept on seeing her after Alex and Sophie were finished? I mean, what difference was there now in fucking her three times or three hundred? Or three thousand...

People have those kind of relationships don't they? Long term, where they see other people, with their partner's knowledge and consent. And blessing.

Actually, maybe Sophie would be cool about that. Maybe she wouldn't expect me to just dump Hannah to suit her own agenda.

And maybe Sophie might find other guys to go with too. Not one guy, I didn't want that, I'd prefer it if it was just a series of no-strings fucks. We could both be cool about it.

Oh Christ! What was I doing? I was going round and round and round in fucking circles. Did I have any fucking idea what I did and didn't want?

Apart from finding a way to carry on seeing the girl asleep next to me. That I now knew for certain.

And Sophie? What did I want for Sophie? From Sophie?

I never got any further than that. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door opening, and a voice calling out 'hello'.

Shit! Sophie was home...

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

over a year ago

Bookmarking. Looking forward to catching up

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Looking forward to more but also apprehensive lol I’m hoping it’ll all work out happily but I’m starting to think it may end badly but it’s an incredibly well written story....in all honesty you could be an author

over a year ago

Absolutely brilliant can’t wait to here the rest

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Just when you think this story cannot get any better, Sophie arrives home ......xxx

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Oohh the mind boggles!

Maybe a threesome is on the cards?

over a year ago

More please!

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *na WintersTV/TS
over a year ago

woodford halse

Jeez, it just keeps getting better and better!

Why can't I be Hannah? :P

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update, very arousing - what a story!!

More

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

I love reading this, can't wait for the next bit

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Need to book mark where we are brilliant

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

The next twist??

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

over a year ago

Great read love it

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I sat bolt upright. Fuck! What was she doing home this early? What time was it even? I looked at my phone on the bedside table. 12.05.

Bollocks, we'd slept really late, exhausted from the events of the weekend. But I still wouldn't have expected Sophie home now.

I heard footsteps on the stairs. There was no hiding from this.

It wasn't like I was about to be discovered having an affair. Not like I was walking in on her and Alex before I knew about them.

And Sophie had said that we could use the house while she was with Alex.

But even so, I had a strong feeling that she wasn't going to like what she saw when she came into the bedroom.

Which she did right at that moment. She was in the process of taking her coat off and stopped, surprised at seeing me still in bed.

"Oh, hello." She said, "You're a lazy bastard aren't you!"

She hadn't realised. Hadn't seen. I glanced at Hannah. It was a reflex action. I couldn't stop myself. I thought of her and so I looked at her.

Sophie didn't miss that. And then she saw the shape under the duvet next to me. And more than that. Realising what she had missed when she first entered the room, her eyes suddenly scanned the room for more information, taking in more signs she had missed.

I did the same. The detritus of the night before was strewn around the room. Sophie's suspender belt and a pair of her stockings on the floor by the foot of the bed. The tube of her lube on my bedside table. The shopping bags propped up against the wall, one of which had fallen over and had a flogger and a spreader bar sticking out of it.

But none of it as surprising to her as the other woman sleeping in her bed.

Our eyes met again. Neither of us sure what to say. And at that moment Hannah, somehow disturbed by something occurring in the room, sat up, still half asleep, and Sophie saw her pink satin slip clinging to the pert breasts of the younger woman.

Hannah too was stuck for words. "Oh..." was all she could manage.

"I..." was all Sophie could respond with, and then, after a painful, awkward couple of seconds, she added "I'll go downstairs and let you get sorted." and with that she turned and fled.

"Bollocks." I muttered under my breath, turning to look at Hannah.

"Oops." she said.

I pushed the duvet off me. "I'll go and talk to her, you have a shower and get dressed."

"Are you sure? I can just go..."

"No, it's fine." She hadn't done anything wrong and she deserved a bit more respect than to just be chucked out and subjected to a walk of shame. "Honestly, just get yourself ready and I'll take you home."

"Is she going to be mad with you?"

"Fuck knows," I answered. "Don't you worry, you haven't done anything wrong." I kissed her forehead and headed for the door.

Sophie was in the kitchen. Thinking about doing something. Not actually doing anything.

"Hey," I said, my palms up, a gesture of conciliation. "Sorry, I know that was a bit of a shock for you... I... I wasn't expecting you home so early."

"Alex is going away with his work for a few days. He was being picked up by a chauffeur from the airline this afternoon." She shrugged, "The perks of flying first class eh?" She finally decided to put the kettle on and went to fill it.

"Hannah's in the shower" I said, quickly.

"Oh..." her hand stopped, just above the tap. "I'll wait a minute then."

It was like she was in a daze.

"Soph, I'm sorry," I said again.

"It's OK. It was a bit of a shock. But it's fine. I should have called. We'll have to have a better system. I should have realised that she might be here."

She paused. "It was just... I never thought I'd ever see you with another woman in our bed."  Her face was sad.

"Alex said that you'd said we could come here."

"Yes, but I hadn't thought about it properly. I suppose I just automatically thought you would use the bed in the spare room. Not our bed..." she paused. "She was wearing my nightie... And was that my suspender belt on the floor? Did you fuck her in my underwear?"

There was no denying any of it. The way Sophie said it, with that look upon her face, it sounded bad. Beyond insensitive. I knew she was in no position to complain, really. Having started all of this by cuckolding me, but I knew her concerns went beyond sex.

"She's not replacing you Soph. Nobody could ever do that. She just didn't have a nightie with her. That's all"

"And the suspender belt?"

Did I want to tell her that I'd seen her photos, that we were recreating one of those? No, I didn't. The less she, and by extension Alex, knew what I knew, the better. I just had a feeling that it might be handy to keep a few bits of information in reserve.

"That was me. You know what I'm like for a suspender belt and stockings. I just had an urge to see her in them. That's all." It was my turn to shrug. "It won't happen again."

She looked at me. I could see that she wasn't impressed. She repeated her earlier question. It was more of a statement this time "And I presume you fucked her while she was wearing them?"

She knew the answer. She didn't need to keep asking it. Was this this some way of her acting hurt, trying to gain the moral high ground? The injured party wanting details of her husband's misdeeds, just as I had wanted details of hers.

Fine, well if she wanted to know, I'd tell her. "Yes, I did." I replied. My voice level. No remorse, no regret. But no defiance either. Just a plain, hard fact.

I think she realised that further questions along those lines would simply bring further answers. And she might not like some of them. She changed tack. "I see you've been shopping?"

"Yeah, we went to Chester."

She looked at me again. "So you're a dom now?" There was the slightest turn of her head. Just the slightest sense that it was something that amused her. That I, who had never shown any inclination for this sort of thing, was suddenly trying to emulate Alex.

I wasn't going to let her make me angry. This whole situation felt like it was ready to explode at any moment. It wasn't going to be me who pushed it over the edge.

"Just curious."

"Looks like a lot of money for the sake of curiosity." Her eyebrow was raised. I ignored the comment.

"And Hannah likes it... As you should know, her having been under Alex's wing too."

"Fair enough." She said, coolly.

And then she took a deep breath and sighed, she looked down and when she looked back up her demeanour had changed, softened. "Look, I don't mind her being here and I did suggest it. Just not our bed, OK? It was a shock seeing her there, on my side of our bed, that's all. OK?"

I nodded and said "Of course" and that I'd misread the situation, been a bit insensitive. I accepted that. It wouldn't happen again. From now on Hannah and I would use the spare room and I wouldn't touch Sophie's stuff again. Fucking her in Sophie's new black body was definitely out of the window.

I also told myself to remove Hannah's toothbrush from the ensuite, before Sophie saw it there.

At that point there was a sound behind me. I turned and Hannah was there, looking sheepish. It's strange, but she somehow looked a lot smaller all of a sudden. She clearly didn't know whether she should say anything or not, nor what kind of reception she was going to get from Sophie.

But Sophie smiled at her. "Hi, you must be... Hannah?" She looked from Hannah to me and back again, "Or should I call you Victoria?" She laughed, "I don't know what the protocol is."

Hannah smiled, just a little uneasily, still not 100% sure of Sophie's reaction, and said, hesitantly "I think Hannah, that's... why... I'm here." And she shrugged.

"Yes, I suppose, I'm just trying to get my head around it."

Of course. I'd forgotten that she was also now Alice. And that prompted me to look at her again, properly. And there it was, the necklace hanging round her neck.

Sophie looked at me and said "Go and have a shower and get changed then babe, and I'll make... Hannah," she nodded her head towards the other woman, "something to eat. I bet you haven't done it."

I looked from Sophie to Hannah and back again. Oh well, nothing for it, I thought, but to do as Sophie said and go upstairs to get ready.

Which meant leaving my wife and my sub alone to talk...

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Nice start to the day

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

Now,, thats a perfect sunday xx

Wife and sub , could be interesting xx

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

over a year ago

Mmm fascinating !!

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Well that sounds like an uncomfortable situation. I look forward to the next installment

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Swansea

Wonder what they will talk about

Whether they mention alex

over a year ago

Great story

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *eajayTV/TS
over a year ago

Tamar Valley

This just gets better and better - thank you xxxx

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

sooo wonderful more more please xx

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow where can this go from here

over a year ago

Is Sophie beginning to get jealous???

over a year ago

Great story, well written

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

How will that conversation go?

By *firsttimeCouple
over a year ago

halifax

A plan is brewing x

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Really enjoying the writing. Loving the twists and turns in this story

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

Nice

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

I wonder if alex set it up to play mind games with them

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I wonder if alex set it up to play mind games with them"

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I have just found your story and started from the beginning. I Iove it..right now my pussy is throbbing, I'm so turned on.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

starting thread 3

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I wonder if alex set it up to play mind games with them

"

I haven't got that far yet

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

all read and very much looking forward to the next installment

over a year ago

"all read and very much looking forward to the next installment "

Which of the girls would you like to be

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Such a master of words! Absolutly love it

V xxx

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

One of the most entertaining stories I have read in quite a while....can't wait to see how it all pans out

over a year ago

Looking forward to the next installment

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"all read and very much looking forward to the next installment

Which of the girls would you like to be "

As I'm on my own journey...I'd go Sophie.

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I got changed as quickly as I could. I guessed things downstairs might be a little awkward, at best. And although I doubted Sophie would be in any way spiteful with Hannah, who, after all, hadn't done anything wrong, I thought Hannah would want to get away as soon as possible.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

When I went back downstairs the two of them were giggling away together like old friends. With hindsight I shouldn't have been surprised. After all the two of them did have an awful lot in common.

I wasn't sure if I should be pleased or worried at the sight of the two of them getting along so well, but I erred  on the side of caution and said I was ready and went to grab my coat and car keys, whilst Hannah drank up her coffee. And then when Hannah got up to follow me, Sophie actually gave her a peck on the cheek. Unbelievable!

We got into the car and at least Sophie didn't stand in the front door waving us off.

"You two seemed to hit it off. " I said, as we pulled off the drive. "That looked very surreal to me."

"She's lovely. I like her." Hannah smiled at me. "I think we could be good friends."

"Um... under other circumstances, perhaps." I said wryly, still not trusting that Sophie wasn't feeling threatened by Hannah and that the friendliness was forced.

But my doubts didn't stop me briefly wondering whether there was any way they could actually become friends. Was it such an outrageous idea? The next thought was of them 69ing; Hannah on top, head down between Sophie's legs, Sophie's head risen to meet Hannah's pussy. Both of them wearing nothing but a black suspender belt and stockings.

I had to blink hard to clear the image and refocus on Hannah. What was she saying?

"She asked me where we'd been and then told me what she's been doing."

Shit! What?!

Sophie told Hannah what she's been doing. Seriously? I needed to know what she'd said. Had she gone into details? Explicit details? No, surely not. Why would she?

But maybe she wanted to compare notes with Hannah. Check if Alex had done the same with her as he had with Sophie. And maybe find out what was next.

But surely she would know that Hannah would tell me?

Perhaps she didn't care? Sophie was probably expecting me to ask her anyway when I returned home, and maybe passing it on via Hannah was a bit more comfortable for her.

I turned to Hannah, did I really have to ask?

"They went to a club near Manchester apparently. They went shopping in Manchester for an outfit on Saturday afternoon and then on to the club."

Sophie had been to a sex club!

Where literally almost anything could have happened to her.

Oh fuck! I could feel myself shaking. Driving wasn't a very good idea at that point, but I was trying hard to appear calm to Hannah.

"Did she say what happened? I mean did they just go for a look around?"

And then I thought that maybe Alex had taken her to the dungeon...

"Oh yeah, she told me everything." Hannah said, quite matter of factly. She half turned in her seat and then became more animated, more excited as she started to recall what Sophie had told her.

"She said Alex had led her into the club on a leash attached to her new collar and he kept her on that all night."

Fuck! The image in my head was about as erotic as I had ever conjured. What was she wearing?

"Did she say what she was wearing?"

"No, just that they had bought it that afternoon."

She must have it in her bag, I thought. And then it will be in her drawer with her sexy underwear. I knew I would be searching for it as soon as Sophie next went out somewhere.

Hannah was continuing. "She said that Alex gave her a tour of the club, just showed her round."

And showed her off, I thought.

"She said that he introduced her to a few of his friends."

Men?  Women? Couples? I needed more detail than this. And then I got it.

"And then she said he took her to see the Glory Holes"

I shot Hannah my familiar puzzled look.

"It's just a wall, with holes cut out and blokes can stick their cocks through it, anonymous like, you know. And people suck them off."

"Oh..."

"She said there were three really nice cocks sticking out and Alex told her to have a go on each one." She giggled. "She was describing them to me like this." And Hannah held up her hands, quite a long way apart, to show how Sophie had indicated the size of the cocks she'd sucked. And she continued to giggle as she said "She said they were lush. 'Meaty' she said."

"Oh... so in other words, Alex has had my wife sucking off monster cocks."

"Not monsters, just nice, you know. A good size, I think."

"Great, well that's alright then." I must have looked crestfallen at the idea of Sophie loving the big cocks in her mouth, after a lifetime of my decidedly average one.

"Hey, don't worry about it." she rubbed my arm reassuringly. Then rubbed my very unstiff cock in my pants. "You've got a lovely cock... I can't wait until it's in my holes again."

"Anyway," she continued, she said she had a nice load off each of them.

Jesus, so it wasn't just sucking them, she'd taken them all to completion.

"Is that how she described it? 'Taking a nice load'?" I asked. It didn't sound like the kind of thing Sophie would say. But Hannah just shrugged, as if to indicate that it was. I wondered if Alex had praised her for it afterwards and that's how he'd phrased it.

"Fuck. So she's been to a club and sucked three anonymous, random blokes' cocks and had a mouthful of spunk off each of them." I shook my head in disbelief. "I've got to be honest, I never in my wildest dreams thought Sophie would ever do something like that. Well, not before she met Alex, anyway."

"Are you ok about it?" Hannah asked me, rubbing my arm again.

"Yeah. It's just, well, it's just a bit... mad, you know?"

"I know. And..." She hesitated. "There's a bit more, actually."

For a moment, even though I was driving, I closed my eyes. I couldn't help it. And when I opened them again I couldn't look at Hannah. I couldn't betray how I felt. Because I didn't need to hear her say it, I knew what was coming next. The hollow feeling in the pit of stomach was back, and the world was in danger of spinning away from me.

I took a deep breath. But said nothing. Hannah took that to mean she should carry on.

"She said that when they got back to the bar, Alex said she deserved a treat for being such a good little slut." She made air quotes with her fingers to indicate that those were Alex's words. Or at least what Sophie had relayed to her.

"Apparently there was a group of guys drinking at the bar and Alex asked her which one she fancied most. She picked a guy, a... Black guy... and Alex led her over to him."

I was numb, my peripheral vision was shrinking, like I was driving in a tunnel and I really should have pulled over, but I was far from thinking rationally.

"She said Alex led her over and introduced himself to the guy and said that his slut liked him and would he like to have her. The guy just took one look at her and grinned apparently. She said Alex and the guy... she said she doesn't know his name, she was really embarrassed about that... Alex and the guy walked over to a room, with her following behind on her lead."

An obedient little puppy, I thought.

"Did she say what they did?" I asked, although I wasn't really sure I wanted to know.

"No, not really. She just said that Alex led her onto the bed and the other guy went behind her and had her. To be fair, she did say that as Alex led her to the bed she was asking herself what the hell she was doing...I got the impression that she liked it though." Hannah shrugged. "That was all she said about it really."

"She didn't say if Alex joined in?"

"I don't know," she said, and then had a thought, "Oh no, I don't think he did, because she said that after the guy had finished, Alex told her to thank him, and then she said that the guy left and Alex had his go on her." She saw the look on my face and shrugged again. "That's how she said it." She said.

By now we were turning into Hannah's Road. I was so glad to stop driving, even if it was just for a couple of minutes.

"Are you OK?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be alright. It's just a lot to take in, to get used to." My mind was going over everything Hannah had said, picking out details.

I remembered the reference to her collar.

"So he's collared her. Properly, " I said, "And I noticed that she was wearing her necklace this morning... And of course she has her sub name."

"Yeah, and he's christened her this morning." She said it as though it was completely normal.

"How do you mean?" I asked her, although I could think of several things that could mean. None of them good.

"He christened her, to give her her sub name formally. She asked me about it, she wanted to know if he did the same thing to me."

"I still don't get what that means though. How did he 'christen' her?" It was my turn to do air quotes.

She could see I wanted further explanation, but she hesitated. "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

Oh fuck...

No.

Yes.

I nodded.

"Well, they fucked this morning and he would have cum on her, probably her stomach. Then he'd have gathered the cum up in a little pot. I'm guessing that bit, because that's what he did with me."

"OK." I knew there was more to it than that.

"Then she'd have had a shower, to clean herself. And would have come back and lain down on the bed... Then this is the bit she did tell me about... to check if I'd had the same... He rubbed some of his cum into her pussy and her arse, then on her chest, beneath her necklace and beneath her wedding ring." She held her own empty left hand up to illustrate. "Then he dabbed some behind her ears, painted it around her nipples and then fed her what was left." She hesitated again. "And then she got dressed and came home... to you."

There was silence. Just silence.

Neither of us said anything for a few seconds.

I was digesting what I'd just heard. That my wife had come back to me with another man's cum painted all over her and even in her.

And Hannah was simply watching me. Waiting to see how I was going to react.

"Sorry," She said. "I guess maybe you didn't want to hear all that. All the details."

"No, I did," I said, "And I think I'm glad I heard it off you. Like that. I'm not sure how I would have reacted hearing Sophie tell me all that."

I shook my head at everything I had just heard. "You know, I think I want to know what she's doing, to know the details even... because not knowing, imagining stuff, is even worse... but I just wish... I wish I didn't have to be with her when I find out. I don't know how I'll react to stuff like this and I don't want her to see that."

I sighed "It was different the first time, when she told me that she'd slept with Alex. I think I needed to hear it from her mouth to believe it. But now..." I shook my head again.

"Well you don't need to hear it from her from now on," Hannah said.

I laughed. "I don't think she's going to tell you every time she fucks someone."

"No, I don't mean that," She said.

I didn't understand what she was getting at.

"I mean," she said, "that you'll be able to read it all for yourself... on her blog..."

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update!

Mixed emotions and lots of new experiences too!!

More

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Mmm nice

By *firsttimeCouple
over a year ago

halifax

Keep going x

over a year ago

Looking forward to here what happens when he gets back to the house

over a year ago

This is phenomonal and has me rivited. Best erotic fiction I've ever read.

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Me thinks Steve is getting that sinking feeling

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Mmm looking forward to the next instalment

over a year ago

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

This is a really great read... bring on the next

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Oh God I wish my wife had an Alex x

over a year ago

Great story

By *each bumCouple
over a year ago

west yorks

Looking forward to seeing what happens next

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

So hot! Deeply envious too.

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP, you can turn this story into an ongoing soap. You've got your fan base sorted

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

This is such a brilliant read, I am hooked

over a year ago

Fabulous story, look forward to each part

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Loving this! Well written. Keep it coming

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *eajayTV/TS
over a year ago

Tamar Valley

So hot xxx

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Awaiting my morning fix.

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

"What blog?"  I asked.

"The one Alex has set up for her." Hannah replied. "That's what she wanted to know too... if I had a blog."

I was starting to sink. All these revelations about just how far these women were under Alex's control and influence. Well, how far Sophie, or rather Alice, was. And how far Hannah had been.

The things Hannah was telling me were way beyond anything my mind could have conjured up. If I'm honest, I felt a bit of admiration for him. Grudging, but still admiration nonetheless.

In fact, if it hadn't been my wife he was doing this to, I might have thought he was The Man.

As it was, I was really starting to dislike him more than I thought possible. I knew it was jealousy though. But jealousy because of what he was doing with Sophie? Or jealousy because I wasn't him?

"Did you?" I asked her, before a thought hit me. "Do you?"

She laughed. "No. That was the one time I was bratty with him. He set this blog up for me and wanted me to write about the things I did in it. But I'm no good at writing stuff like that and it just took forever the first time I tried it. I couldn't even finish it. So I told him I wasn't doing it."

She paused "I got a proper punishment for that... So it was worth it." and she smiled mischievously and flashed her eyes at me.

"So you were supposed to write about your... exploits? The things you did with him. And for him?"

"Yeah, mainly. That was sort of the idea." She replied, "And other stuff too, like how much I was looking forward to something, you know, like when I was going to be meeting someone or when Alex had promised me something special. Or even just what my thoughts were about the whole thing, being owned, being a sub. You know."

I imagined that Sophie would love that.

"Is she going to do it?" I asked Hannah, although I could have guessed the answer quite confidently.

"Oh yeah, she was really excited about it. She's looked into it more than I did and apparently it's going to be more like her own website, so she can post pictures and videos on it, as well as the blog itself."

Oh Christ. I could just imagine what that was going to look like. I knew I had to see it for myself. I assumed it was going to be a public blog. That was the whole point of it wasn't it? So that anyone could see it. Read about her journey with Alex. See the pictures. The videos. Fuck! Videos. Would she go that far?

"Where is this blog? Wordpress?" I guessed that would be the kind of thing Alex would use if it was a website, rather than just a blog. And that would also make it as public as possible, rather than a niche BDSM or contact site.

Hannah nodded. "I think so. Mine was, so I imagine he'd use the same thing."

"Did she say what the blog was called?" I was almost feverish, trying to get as much information as I could, but trying not to let Hannah see how desperate I was to know.

Hannah shook her head. "No... but mine was ownedhannah.com, so I imagine he'd have used ownedalice, if it was available."

Ownedalice.com. It had a ring to it. I'd give him that. And for that reason I knew that's what he would have used, if he could.

I was dying to search for it there and then. But that would have been unfair on Hannah. I felt I needed to give her my full attention now, at the end of a fantastic couple of days. And nights.

I asked her if she was OK, as you do, I suppose. But I really did mean it. It had been quite an eventful weekend. I knew she was used to sexual adventures, and to being fucked and used the way I'd used her, but it still seemed the right thing to do.

She said that she was fine. Honestly. Still a bit tender from Friday night, but she was going in to admire her bruises in her full length mirror now.

She asked me when she could see me again. I hadn't thought about it. So far the timing of our meetings had been determined by Sophie's activities with Alex. But I remembered Sophie saying that he was out of the country for a couple of weeks now.

There was nothing to say that I couldn't meet Hannah, whether Sophie was meeting Alex or not, but following Sophie's reaction upon arriving home that morning, and finding Hannah there, I reckoned I'd best see how the land lay before arranging a meet with Hannah on a night Sophie was home. I didn't know what the protocol for this was going to be and I wanted to try and keep Sophie as sweet as possible.

I explained this to Hannah. I told her that I hoped to see her as soon as I could, but I wasn't sure whether that was going to be dependent on Sophie meeting Alex, and that he was away.

She nodded, understanding. "Oh yes, Sophie said. Something about...he's going to...China?...for two weeks."

So that was where he was going. And for two weeks, not just a few days, as Sophie had described it.

Two weeks without Alex. It felt a little bittersweet. On the one hand he wouldn't be fucking Sophie, wouldn't be taking her to clubs, handing her over to other men, wouldn't be taking pictures of her. Or videos...

But on the other it made it trickier to see Hannah. And I was dying to try more things with her. Especially to get her into that spreader bar we'd just bought. And try the nipple clamps.

And maybe this might break the spell he'd cast on Sophie. Perhaps she might start to cool on the idea of carrying on with him, now that he wasn't a constant presence lurking in the background, now that she would have a chance to reflect on the events of the past few weeks.

If nothing else, I thought, it would at least be a quiet couple of weeks away from his influence.

That was to prove to be something else I got wrong...

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Was hoping today’s included the talk when he got home to Sophie.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Lol he's set some meets up for her. Fantastic writing OP keep it coming

over a year ago

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

over a year ago

Opinion from the women reading this, is this something you'd consider. OP I would buy your book. We should crowd fund haha

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Great story! Has Alex set up meets for Sophie?

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Stereo...I love your writing. I haven't read anything in ages but this is really good and captured my imagination..thank you

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmm Steve does love to get things wrong

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

over a year ago

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

over a year ago

"Stereo...I love your writing. I haven't read anything in ages but this is really good and captured my imagination..thank you "

Exactly the same and has inspired me.

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I kissed Hannah goodbye and she got out of the car and walked away.

I watched her going, watched her arse, more than anything. Thinking to myself that I'd fucked that. Thinking to myself that I was going to fuck it again. Many, many times.

I was just trying to find something to feel good about. God knows I needed something right then.

Now that Hannah had gone I could drop the act. I felt sick. And I honestly felt like crying. Oh Soph. What the hell have you done?

I thought back, to just a little over a week ago. I'd been the only guy she'd ever been with. The only cock she'd had inside her was mine. The only man who'd laid his hands on her perfect tits was me.

Yes, I'd been turned on by the idea of her fucking someone, got hard at the thought of it. But those were fantasies. Now she was doing it for real

First she'd let Alex have her. Her second cock. And he'd taken her arse. Her first cock as far as that was concerned.

And now, suddenly, last night she'd had four more, in various ways. Five in one night if you added Alex taking 'his go on her', as she'd described it to Hannah.

I realised that he'd done it. That earlier on I had been lying in bed, thinking that Alex could potentially turn Sophie into a slut. Now it was clear that was exactly what he had done.

I couldn't go home just yet. I needed a bit of time to myself to let all that I'd heard sink in. To try and process it. To come to terms with it... as much as I could... before heading back home to Sophie.

I drove off, not directly heading home, instead taking a diversion towards a retail park. I pulled over and finally switched off the engine. It felt like a release and I slumped over the steering wheel. I wasn't going to cry. I wasn't. I couldn't anyway, Sophie would know.

So I sat back in my seat, head against the headrest, looking up at the interior roof of the car.

What are you doing to me Sophie?

Come on, I told myself, get a grip now. You just have to deal with it. First things first. This blog!

I took my phone from my jacket pocket and opened the internet browser. Was it going to be as simple as typing in 'ownedalice.com'?

It was.

A few seconds was all it took and suddenly the progress bar on the browser shot forward and the page popped up before me.

It was pink. The same dusky pink as Hannah's calling cards. Obviously following Alex's in-house style guide. The title, in a thick, black cursive font was centred across the top of the screen... Owned Alice... and underneath this, a strapline in smaller italics... The adventures of a Submissive Woman.

Beneath this was a picture, in typically arty black and white. It was of a woman, side on, naked, apart from an open - cupped corset. She was lying on a heavy wooden table, it looked like a normal piece of furniture, like a large console table. Her were arms were stretched out behind her head, her wrists tied together with a piece of white cloth. Her legs, also straight, extended off the bottom of the table and they too were bound at the ankles by a similar piece of cloth.

The woman was blindfolded and the picture was blurred just enough to make it impossible to say for certain who it was. But if you knew who you were looking for, it was obvious.

Alex took good photos. I had to give him that.

And that was all there was, save for a text box, with the words 'Coming soon...'

Of course Sophie wouldn't have had time to write anything yet. But I expected to see her spending a  lot more time on her iPad in the evenings from now on. And I would be checking this site regularly.

I closed the site and took a deep breath. No point putting this off any longer. It was time to go home and see my wife.

I walked in the back door and Sophie was still in the kitchen, making herself another coffee. She was still in the same clothes. So she hadn't showered again after coming home, still had Alex's cum all over her.

"Hiya," she said, "everything OK? Hannah OK?"

She said it so matter of factly. Like I'd just run the babysitter home or something.

"Yeah, she's fine."

Sophie turned and leaned back against the sink, her arms out by her sides, her hands gripping the edge of the worktop. I wondered if she needed the support.

I knew for certain that right then, she would have been conscious of Alex's cum on her, even dried as it was, especially beneath her wedding ring.

"She's nice," she said, "she reminds me of myself at her age."

I was a little incredulous. "I don't recall you being a submissive slut back then." I replied. It was perhaps a little facetious, but either Sophie didn't notice or chose not to react.

She was quiet, looking down, a sure sign with Sophie that she was wondering whether to say something or not. When she looked up she was biting her lip. Oh, here it comes, I thought. She's got something to say and she isn't sure how this is going to go down.

"I think I wanted to be."

What the hell! Where was that coming from?

"Well you kept it well hidden love!" I said, a little sarcastically.

"I know," she was looking down again. "I even hid it from myself. But looking back now, I know that I've always had this secret yearning to be submissive.... I didn't know it was called that, of course... I didn't even know it was a thing until recently. I always just thought I was a bit...weird. And I mean, how do you tell someone? How do you ask them if it's OK to want that?"

Shit! Really? I was starting to think I didn't know her at all. I thought back over all our time together. Other than the fluffy handcuffs, bought more as a joke than anything, she hadn't displayed any tendencies towards this. Had she?

Or was I such a shit husband and lover that I just never saw it? Because I never really looked that closely...

"Alex didn't do this, you know." she said. "He didn't turn me into someone who likes this sort of thing. He didn't turn me into a slut... He just saw the real me inside and set her free."

She must have known what my feelings were about Alex. What any cuckold would feel about the man fucking his wife. And she was trying to defend him. To justify his actions. Trying to get me not to hate him. Or at least to accept what she was doing as something that was for her, not him.

And she'd said that he didn't turn her into a slut - not one of Sophie's usual words either- so she presumed that I knew that she was one. That I knew what she'd told Hannah. She was probably banking on that being the case. To save her the job of telling me.

So I confirmed that was the case. "Hannah told me what you told her, about last night. The club." Let's not go into the 'christening', or the blog, I thought.

She was nodding and searching my face for signs of my feelings.

"Yeah." and she shrugged. "I enjoyed it," she said, "what do you want me to say? That I didn't? For the first time in my life I felt like me. I didn't know if I would. I was scared as hell going in there, wondering if I was doing the right thing. A voice inside my head telling me it was wrong. But that voice wasn't mine. It was other people. The people too scared to live the life they really want. And I just thought 'Fuck it Sophie! For once be true to yourself and go with what you want to do, not what everyone else thinks you should."

She stepped forward now. Emboldened, more confident. Not needing a prop to lean on.

"You're OK with it, aren't you? I know you weren't sure last week. But we've both had a good weekend haven't we. And we're still here. I'm still here. Look!" and she swung from side to side in a sort of demi-twirl.

It was obviously the time for truths. So now it was my turn, to at least make her understand how I was feeling.

"I don't know Soph" I said. "I'm not as cool with all this as I make out. I'm still struggling with the idea of you going with other guys."

"I know I can't stop you and it's obviously what you need to do. So I suppose I have to let you do it and support you." My turn to shrug. "It sounds like I've let you down... not been a very good husband... not paid enough attention to your needs." My chest heaved. "You make me feel like I've been holding you back all these years, suffocating you, stopping you from being who you want to be."

My face must have been desperately sad. "You could have told me, you know...if I wasn't seeing it... you could have told me."

She stepped forward again and now she took my hands in hers. "I couldn't babe. I couldn't because I didn't know for certain myself... not until Alex..." She trailed off. She didn't need to say it. We both knew what it was that Alex had done.

"And because you're you." She continued. "What if I told you, what if I'd said 'I want to be tied up and flogged. I want to be given to men to fuck like a whore. Because it would make me feel amazing'...and you'd thought I was some kind of weirdo or pervert, or slut... in a bad way... and Iost all respect... and love....for me?"

She was looking deep into my eyes. "I couldn't bear that."

And I understood that, at least. But it didn't make me feel any better for that understanding. Alex was still going to be flogging her. She was still going to be fucked by other men. I looked back into her eyes, my hands still in hers, like a little boy. "I just hope it's all over soon."

She let go of me and stepped back. Pensive.

"That's just it babe. What I've been trying to say to you... I don't think it will be..."

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

That last sentence hurt

over a year ago

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. What an emotional rollercoaster

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Oh dear, is Steve about to start a downward spiral

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS
over a year ago

South East

Op your writing as always is brilliant! this last chapter really brings home my own personal memory of when I was married years ago and as I have told you privately we so nearly went the same way as you and Sophie. reading this part 3 I so wish my ex had been exactly like your Sophie and gone this far.

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

Cant see how this marriage lasts. She has absolutely no respect for him as a partner.

Great story, well written . The kind of story that makes you want to comment.

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

An emotional roller coaster indeed!!

Open and honest communication are key, it's going to take time to sort it all out, whichever way it goes!!

Great writing!!

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

over a year ago

More please!.

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

I d def so love my wife Evelyn to be a sophie for real

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Great writing!

Can’t see this marriage lasting... and Alex will get bored with Sophie... but I’m sure there will be more twists

over a year ago

"Cant see how this marriage lasts. She has absolutely no respect for him as a partner.

Great story, well written . The kind of story that makes you want to comment."

She has to be true to herself. And she's showing respect by remaining honest. Deception would be disrespectful.

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

"Cant see how this marriage lasts. She has absolutely no respect for him as a partner.

She has to be true to herself. And she's showing respect by remaining honest. Deception would be disrespectful. "

She has not been honest at all though has she? And rather than trying to spice things up with her husband ,she cheated on him, connived with her lover to set her husband up with a trade off, did things with other men that she wouldnt let het husband do. No honesty and no respect, and basically telling him if he doesnt like it tough. Thats why the marriage is over, she made no attempt to keep him.

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

A long but very horny and engrossing read.

Or should that be engrossing and engorging

over a year ago

She has to be true to herself. And she's showing respect by remaining honest. Deception would be disrespectful.

She has not been honest at all though has she? And rather than trying to spice things up with her husband ,she cheated on him, connived with her lover to set her husband up with a trade off, did things with other men that she wouldnt let het husband do. No honesty and no respect, and basically telling him if he doesnt like it tough. Thats why the marriage is over, she made no attempt to keep him."

Are you projecting?

over a year ago

She has not been honest at all though has she? And rather than trying to spice things up with her husband ,she cheated on him, connived with her lover to set her husband up with a trade off, did things with other men that she wouldnt let het husband do. No honesty and no respect, and basically telling him if he doesnt like it tough. Thats why the marriage is over, she made no attempt to keep him.

Are you projecting? "

I read it that Sophie is actually punishing herself through all this. She is becoming more and more self destructive through the entire process and has given trust to her master far too quickly. The protagonist on the other hand is starting to see his own downfalls (not assertive enough, closed minded, selfish) and is using Hannah to fix his downfalls.

In a way Alex is a really bizarre marriage councillor.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

She has not been honest at all though has she? And rather than trying to spice things up with her husband ,she cheated on him, connived with her lover to set her husband up with a trade off, did things with other men that she wouldnt let het husband do. No honesty and no respect, and basically telling him if he doesnt like it tough. Thats why the marriage is over, she made no attempt to keep him."

So finding herself was more important to her. Don't we need to be true to ourselves, indeed owe it to ourselves. There's no easy way in this kind of situation, to break this kind of news. like she said she didn't understand and know herself but she does now

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Fascinating! It's real pleasure to read too.

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

So finding herself was more important to her. Don't we need to be true to ourselves, indeed owe it to ourselves. There's no easy way in this kind of situation, to break this kind of news. like she said she didn't understand and know herself but she does now

I can understand her desire/need to find herself, but saying that she couldnt start that process with her husband is nonsense. Where better to start than with him, gradually encouraging him to try different things, testing the waters with role play, suggestions about bringing others into their relationship. Instead she throws herself at a complete stranger and does whatever he suggests without a thought or care about how it will affect her marriage.

Maybe it is just that I cannot get my head around that selfish attitude, surely some consideration should be given to the person you promised to share your life with. At least give them some choice in the matter.

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I d def so love my wife Evelyn to be a sophie for real"

I happened to find this story through reading, My Wife The Maid. 2 great threads, this one and that one

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"So finding herself was more important to her. Don't we need to be true to ourselves, indeed owe it to ourselves. There's no easy way in this kind of situation, to break this kind of news. like she said she didn't understand and know herself but she does now

I can understand her desire/need to find herself, but saying that she couldnt start that process with her husband is nonsense. Where better to start than with him, gradually encouraging him to try different things, testing the waters with role play, suggestions about bringing others into their relationship. Instead she throws herself at a complete stranger and does whatever he suggests without a thought or care about how it will affect her marriage.

Maybe it is just that I cannot get my head around that selfish attitude, surely some consideration should be given to the person you promised to share your life with. At least give them some choice in the matter.

"

Totally agree.

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 20/01/20 05:27:34]

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Love it mmm

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Hello everyone, just a heads up that I'm going to open pt 4 now, because we are almost at the magic 175 posts with this one.

S.

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

He's lost

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I want to give him a big hug and look after him!

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread