Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stripper Fantasy

Jump to newest

By *hett and scarlett OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Just seeing if any others share this fantasy but we’ve always thought it’d be hot for Scarlett to be a stripper for a short period.

She is an exhibionist by nature and she has competed in pole competitions but obviously there is a huge difference in the crowds and the attire worn in a professional pole competition versus a strip club.

Sadly, Dublin is far too small to really pursue it but she did audition as a stripper in Leicester years ago before her then fella got cold feet. Much to our mutual regret!

Have any other couples had the same fantasy? Has anyone actually gone through with it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

My other half gets a huge thrill from letting total strangers see her naked. Although maybe not as much of a thrill as I get when she does it. Lol

The only outlet we have found that doesnt risk arrest is in swingers clubs.

Often she will spend the night naked apart from thigh boots. Some clubs have a pole and she will dance a bit.

Being a swingers club she can take it even further and play with sex toys in front of an audience or even put on a live sex show if the mood takes over.

Have you tried any clubs?

over a year ago

Dublin

"My other half gets a huge thrill from letting total strangers see her naked. Although maybe not as much of a thrill as I get when she does it. Lol

The only outlet we have found that doesnt risk arrest is in swingers clubs.

Often she will spend the night naked apart from thigh boots. Some clubs have a pole and she will dance a bit.

Being a swingers club she can take it even further and play with sex toys in front of an audience or even put on a live sex show if the mood takes over.

Have you tried any clubs?"

Hi guys,

Firstly, thanks for the information and hot pictures!

We tried Rios and it was average. Sadly, we tried it again (hopeful that it might be better on a couples night) and it was a horrible experience and Scarlett is now very much negative to even considering a club. She might change her opinion in time but I doubt it.

We’ve done public flashing, cam shows, public play, and we even have some nude beaches here in Ireland (when the weather permits), but like you said, you have to be smart and cautious or risk legal troubles (or worse).

Something always has her coming back to this fantasy. Maybe we was so close to doing it once or maybe because she has pole danced in front of an audience (in a competitive environment with clothes on).

I’m sure we will fund a solution one day but appreciate the suggestions

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I know what you mean about clubs. We have had some very disappointing nights. Even in clubs with a high reputation.

On the other hand we have enjoyed some spectacular nights. Mind blowing.

Our technique these days is pick a night where the club is holding a special event as these are usually busier.

And go with a few (Fab) friends. Then at least you are sure of having suitable playmates.

Good luck. Hope to hear you work something out.

over a year ago

Dublin

"I know what you mean about clubs. We have had some very disappointing nights. Even in clubs with a high reputation.

On the other hand we have enjoyed some spectacular nights. Mind blowing.

Our technique these days is pick a night where the club is holding a special event as these are usually busier.

And go with a few (Fab) friends. Then at least you are sure of having suitable playmates.

Good luck. Hope to hear you work something out."

Really great advice and we appreciate it.

I’m sure we will get to tick it of the fuckit list at some time!

In the spirit of the idea, we’ve uploaded a picture from a pole competition that Scarlett was in. Any excuse to upload a picture lol

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was fortunate that my now ex wife was a stripper in the mid to. Late 80s.

That was when sexual acts was allowed on stage for all to see.

From playing with toys to full on sex.

Go for it and enjoy the excitement

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I was fortunate that my now ex wife was a stripper in the mid to. Late 80s.

That was when sexual acts was allowed on stage for all to see.

From playing with toys to full on sex.

Go for it and enjoy the excitement"

Love the full sex idea with a stripper. The idea of doing it up on stage in front of an audience gets us both hot and bothered.

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

I was with a girl for a while who stripped in pubs.

It was an amazing feeling as she walked around in tiny skimpy undies chatting to and the office bods in their smart suits and ties. She would flirt with them to get their coins in her beer mug

Before performing to their cat calls. They weren't allowed to touch her but she could kiss and fondle them through their clothes.

At the end of the dance she had to walk between their tables naked half hearted Lt covering her bits with the discarded lingerie. As she reached me waiting by the dressing room door all their eyes would switch to looking at me her boyfreind

By *avid101999Couple
over a year ago

northampton

we love inviting guests round and I get beccy to strip for them after she serves drinks

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

We met in a strip club , L no longer dances but loved seeing her dance for me and others.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Have any other couples had the same fantasy? Has anyone actually gone through with it?

"

Mine was a stripper in the mid 80s for several years.

It's really amazing seeing her perform and hearing the comments

By *heone1232018Man
over a year ago

Hinckley'ish, Leicestershire

If love to see that, local too...

Post new Message to Thread