Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Another lift home

Jump to newest

By *id unvicious OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

It had been an eventful day, I'd spent a couple of hours fucking a gorgeous young girl 34 years my junior, had been given the shock of my life and after a very good wank session thinking about Violet I finally switched the light off at 11.45 and was looking forward too a good nights sleep.

At 02.45 I was woken by mobile ringing on the bedside table, through bleary eyes I saw it was an unknown number and almost didn't answer it but curiosity got the better of me and I answered it.

It was a familiar voice on the other end "Hi Paul its Violet, sorry to bother you so late but I've lost my purse so can't afford a taxi and wondered if you'd be able to pick me up from town and give me a lift home?"

I thought to myself it was the least I could do after the fun we had this afternoon and agreed to meet her outside the club she was in.

It was a warm summer's night and I was sleeping naked so I skipped on a pair of jogging bottoms a white tshirt and a pair of canvas shoes and headed to town in my car.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *avid101999Couple
over a year ago

northampton

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

over a year ago

Ipswich

It had been a good few years since I had driven through town in the middle of the night.

Groups of d*unken youngsters were making their way home, the scantily clad girls left little to the imagination. A couple of them were even flashing their tits at passing cars.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, was I becoming a grumpy old man?

My mood brightened when I pulled up outside the club and saw Violet standing waiting, she was wearing an orange short backless dress, killer heels and her hair was curled, her lips looked so kissable with the bright red lipstick.

She seemed a little worse for drink as she approached the car, opening the passenger door "would you mind dropping Jasmine off on the way?"

I said that was fine with me, she called her friend over.

Jasmine is a black girl, a bit shorter than Violet she was wearing a short white dress with a v neck that showed off her impressive tits. I couldn't help but stare as she walked to the car.

Violet sat in the front and Jasmine in the back. "Where to?" I enquired.

"Jasmine lives on the same road as me" smiled Violet.

I set of and the girls were soon in full conversation about the night they'd had.

Violet patted me on the thigh as she said to Jasmine that I was a great guy and she knew I'd be happy to take her home.

The pat which was followed by a gentle stroke of my thigh meant a well known feeling was beginning to stir.

By *arry4466Man
over a year ago

llandrindod

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *exybecs777TV/TS
over a year ago

Weymouth

By *6bconMan
over a year ago

consett

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

Book mark

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

over a year ago

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

What an interesting development

over a year ago

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *overt711CoolMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

over a year ago

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

Ipswich

As I drive onto the dual carriage way Violet announces she needs to pee "can we stop in OUR lay by" she says "I'll never make it home"

'Our lay by' I smile remembering the amazing BJ Violet had given me when we last stopped there.

I very soon pulled into the lay by, it had 5 lorries parked up for the night so I stopped behind the 1st one and both girls got out.

I turned the lights off as I waited for them to return, after a short time I decided to switch the engine off. School boy error.... my headlight lit up and right in front of the car stood both girls, dresses hitched over their waist, panties pulled to one side peeing away.

I was horrified, whatever would they think? But that horror was soon allayed as both girls smiled and finished their pee.

Almost insync with a shimmy of the thighs they pulled their dresses back down and walked back to the car.

"I'm really sorry I forgot my headlights came on when I switched the engine off" I said as soon as they opened the door.

"Violet said you were a perv" teased Jasmine as she got in the front seat and Violet got in the back.

Jasmine reached across and squeezed my hard cock through my joggers as she kissed me on cheek.

"Someone liked what they saw" she said as she began to gently rub my cock.

I turned to say we ought to be going but Jasmine pulled me into a passionate kiss. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Violet sitting looking at the proceedings with a smile on her face.

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m loving this one!

By *lexjohnson139Man
over a year ago

Dublin

By *uvs2snogMan
over a year ago

crawley

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Ipswich

I wanted to see how things would develop so returned the kiss, Jasmines hand slid inside my joggers. Breaking from the kiss she said "commando and ready for action" both girls laughed.

Freeing my cock from my joggers Jasmine began to kiss and lick my throbbing cock, I lowered my seat and Violet began to kiss me as I squeezed her tits.

"Mmmmmm nice cock" said Jasmine as she wanked me slowly before continuing to lick around my swollen helmet.

Breaking from the kiss Violet said "wait til you feel it inside you" before freeing her tits and feeding them to me.

I teased,bit and sucked her tits as Jasmine took my length in her mouth and sucked with the force of a Dyson. It was so intense that I could feel myself cumming in no time at all. Without warning I erupted into her mouth. Jasmine continued sucking til my cock began to wilt, she lifted her head and began to kiss Violet obviously sharing my cum.

Fuck that was a horny site to see, then Violet kissed me dribbling cum into my mouth.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wow!

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

By *lowmassageukMan
over a year ago

portsmouth

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Awesome

over a year ago

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *ewniceguyMan
over a year ago

blackburn

over a year ago

Ipswich

We all straightened up and continued our journey.

"You were right he does have a very suckabe cock" said Jasmine.

I thought these girls share information about me, share my cum. What else do they share? Lovers? Each other?

My mind was soon filled with thoughts of lesbian sex and threesomes.

It wasn't long before we were dropping Jasmine at home, I got my first sight of her arse, it was like to firm watermelons as she wiggles up the path.

A short drive down the street and I was dropping off Violet.

She leaned through the front seat of the car and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for the lift, I'm having a party here tonight as my parents are away. It would be great if you came"

With that Violet got out of the car and indicated for me to open the window.

"close your eyes and open your mouth" she instructed, I did as I was told.

"Good boy" she said as she put her warm wet panties in my mouth. "Enjoy those til we fuck again" she said and I opened my eyes to see her walk up the path. At the door she turned and blew me a kiss then the door was shut.

I took the panties from my mouth, held them to my nose and inhaled the sweet aroma of her sex.

I headed home to get some much needed sleep.

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

Another good story

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

One of my personal favourites on here

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *usie4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Havant

"Another good story "

Very horny xxx

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

over a year ago

Ipswich

I woke just before noon, through bleary eyes I saw Violets panties laying on the pillow next to me. Lifting them to my nose a faint smell of her sex still lingers, after inhaling a good lung full I wrap the soft material around my morning glory and think about Violet and Jasmine taking turns to suck my cock.

I pump away until with a loud groan my stomach is covered in cum. That feels so satisfying and I lay a bit longer on my pillow.

My phone pings and I see it's a message from Violet 'thnx 4 last nite, c u l8r hun' my ancient brain just manages to work out what that means and I remember the party invite.

I feel I should make some excuse not to go, I'm not sure a house full of d*unken youngsters is my idea of fun.

All I can think about is what if all her friends are like her and Jasmine? I send her a reply 'don't think I'll make it tonight, you don't want an old man at your party '

By *urbsMan
over a year ago

Colchester/Ipswich

[Removed by poster at 30/12/19 16:49:38]

By *urbsMan
over a year ago

Colchester/Ipswich

"I woke just before noon, through bleary eyes I saw Violets panties laying on the pillow next to me. Lifting them to my nose a faint smell of her sex still lingers, after inhaling a good lung full I wrap the soft material around my morning glory and think about Violet and Jasmine taking turns to suck my cock.

I pump away until with a loud groan my stomach is covered in cum. That feels so satisfying and I lay a bit longer on my pillow.

My phone pings and I see it's a message from Violet 'thnx 4 last nite, c u l8r hun' my ancient brain just manages to work out what that means and I remember the party invite.

I feel I should make some excuse not to go, I'm not sure a house full of d*unken youngsters is my idea of fun.

All I can think about is what if all her friends are like her and Jasmine? I send her a reply 'don't think I'll make it tonight, you don't want an old man at your party '"

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

I'll go for you!!!

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *lexjohnson139Man
over a year ago

Dublin

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

over a year ago

Ipswich

Ping went my phone 'plz cum its gonna b loadsa fun'

I had only just finishing decoding the message when my phone rang "please come Paul, you won't feel out of place I promise we'll look after you" said Violet almost pleading with me.

After a short conversation I agreed that I would go to the party "see you about 8" I said as I hung up.

Oh well I had to go now, I put a couple of bottles of wine and a few beers in the fridge to chill for later.

I went about my normal Saturday often wondering what the party would be like tonight.

Showered, suited and booted, drinks in hand I headed over to Violets.

I parked the car up and headed up the path, the loud music coming from the house almost had me turning on my heels. I decided I better show my face then after a while I could make an excuse to leave.

Violet answered the door wearing denim hot pants and the red bikini top I had seen on her FB profile. She pulled me into the house,closed the door and kissed me passionately. I couldn't respond as my hands were full with drink.

Breaking from the kiss she said "follow me" and went into the lounge.

With a deep breath I was ready to be greeted by a group of youths. To my surprise the lounge was empty, I put the drinks down and asked where was everyone?

With that Jasmine came into the lounge "it's a party for three" said Violet "I hope you don't mind?"

By *uvs2snogMan
over a year ago

crawley

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Ipswich

Mind? I was delighted, the thought of having these to young beauties to myself for the evening would be very high on my wildest dreams list.

Jasmine walked in with a beer, my jaw almost hit the floor she was wearing a white bikini that looked magnificent against her dark skin, she had a transparent sarong tied at the waist her left thigh visible as she walked.

I was tongue tied and just managed to murmur a "thanks" as she handed me a beer.

I took a sip of beer as the girls stood either side of me.

"Its gonna be a fun evening" said Violet squeezing my bottom.

I felt Jasmines hand on my head and she pulled me into a kiss, I responded and our tongues feverishly explored each others mouth. I knew from earlier that she could suck like a Dyson, now she was kissing me like I've never been kissed before. It was like she was trying to suck the life out of me, she certainly took my breath away.

I was aware of my trousers being pulled down, the kiss had made me forget that Violet was in the room.

In no time at all I was sitting on the sofa naked in the presence of two bikini clad beauties, although Violet still had her hot pants on.

That soon changed, Violet came and stood in front of me with her back to me, bending at the waist she peeled the shorts over her bottom in super slow motion, her bikini bottom was a thong and her arse looked delectable.

By *ubsteffTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

The party of my dreams

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Where's my invite.

over a year ago

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Nice party

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *at3232Woman
over a year ago

the moon

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

awesome. more please xx

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

Mmmmmmm

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Hot story

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

over a year ago

Ipswich

As Violet stepped out of her shorts I leaned forward and kissed her firm arse cheeks, she remained bent over as I moved from cheek to cheek kissing and gently biting. Pulling her cheeks apart I run my tongue up and down her arse crack, Violet pushed back on my tongue, I assume to invite me in and I wasn't going to let her down.

After penetrating her sphincter for a while listening to her moans getting louder and louder I ran a hand up her thigh, I arrived at her pussy to find a hand already playing there. A quick look down and I see it is Jasmines hand her hands look very dark against Violets olive skin, she has two fingers inside Violet and is slowly thrusting in and out from her position beside me on the sofa.

I take my hand from between Violets leg and begin to stroke Jasmines thigh, her legs part and my hand is soon rubbing her pussy through her damp bikini bottom.

Violet is soon cumming violently on her friends finger as my tongue is deep in her arse.

"Holy fuck I need a drink after that" said a breathless sounding Violet as she headed to the kitchen.

"I think I need a drink also" I said moving to kneel between Jasmines thighs, she opened them wide and I was soon eating her pussy through her bikini bottom sucking her juices out of the material.

Jasmines legs began to spasm her thighs almost crushing my head but I was clamped onto her and wasn't letting go as she began to orgasm " NO, NO, NO, DON'T STOP, DONT STOP, OH FUCK YESSSSSSsssss" the floodgates opened and soaked her bikini bottom.

"I told you his tongue was amazing" said Violet who had returned with her drink and had been enjoying the show.

over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Very nice glad you went now I bet

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

over a year ago

Rock hard reading this.

By *9MidlandsMan69Man
over a year ago

Desborough

over a year ago

Ipswich

We all sat on the sofa talking for a while the girls sat either side of me, it turns out Violet and Jasmine have been friends since senior school and spent a lot of weekends going out together.

Neither had a boyfriend at the moment and although they were happy to play with each other as part of a threesome they never played when it was just the two of them.

Putting my drink down I reached behind the girls necks a simultaneously untied the bows holding their bikini tops up.

The girls pulled the tops down and having seen Violets tits before I stared in awe at Jasmines massive brown tits, I've never seen nipples so big or dark.

"You like?" Asked Jasmine

"Oh he likes" laughed Violet pointing to then taken a tight grip of my throbbing erection.

Leaning forward I took one of Jasmines nipples in my mouth and began to suck as Violet began to slowly stroke me.

Jasmines nipple grew and grew in my mouth as I sucked and gently bit it, by time it finished growing it was the size of a strawberry and tasted just as good.

I moved across to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

The sucking of Jasmines tits and the expert wanking meant I soon exploded all over Jasmines thigh, I collapsed into the sofa and smiled at the girls.

Next thing I know Violet is between Jasmines thighs licking up every last drop of my cum.

"That is so hot" I say

"Do you like to see a bit of girl on girl?" says Jasmine.

I tell her I've only ever seen it on porn sites (which is a lie) and would love to see some live action.

Violet her mouth full of cum looks up a Jasmine they smile at each other then both nod their heads.

I think that's a signal for showtime to begin

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brill

over a year ago

Lincoln

By *uriousk22Couple
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

[Removed by poster at 30/12/19 23:17:13]

By *uriousk22Couple
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Brilliant

over a year ago

Ipswich

Violet took hold of the waist band of Jasmines bikini bottom who lifted her bum to aid their removal, Violet began to kiss up Jasmines thighs until she reached her shaven pussy her pink inner lips clearly visible.

Her mouth still full of my cum she slowly licked the pussy lips, my cum was now visible on Jasmines pussy.

I took a mouthful of beer as I sat back to enjoy the show.

Jasmine began to squeeze her own tits and pinch her nipples as her friend devoured her pussy, contented moans could he heard from both girls.

Releasing her breast Jasmine put her hands on Violets head and pulled her into her sex "YES, YES, YES" Screamed Jasmine as she soaked Violet in her juices.

Violets face was glistening as she surfaced, she climbed up and the girls were soon kissing passionately, my cock was once again standing proud as I enjoyed the show, the girls appeared oblivious to my present as their hands explored each others body.

After kissing for a while Violet lifted herself up and offered her tits to Jasmine who teased and sucked her nipples.

I looked down and saw Jasmine was rubbing her pussy against Violets knee that was between her legs.

My mind was in turmoil, I was enjoying the show but wanted to join in so much. I gave myself a few gentle tugs and continued watching the girls, we still had the whole night ahead of us.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *apomanMan
over a year ago

st hel3ns

Im loving this story so horny .

over a year ago

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

over a year ago

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Fantastic

over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

Great story!

over a year ago

Ipswich

I watched in amazement for the next 20 minutes as these 2 beauties played with and enjoyed each others bodies.

Finishing of with them locked in a 69 til they both orgasmed, falling apart they both looked sexy as hell, their face soaked in each others juices.

After a couple of minutes to recover Jasmine announced she needed to pee and got to her feet.

"Take Paul with you, he likes to be pissed on" says Violet.

Jasmine looks at me somewhat shocked, I smile at her and offering my hand she helps me to my feet and leads me upstairs to the bathroom.

Soon Jasmine is standing over me as I sit on the floor in the shower but nothing is happening.

"This is embarrassing" she says.

"We don't have to do this if you're not happy with it" I say reaching out and stroking her well used pussy, with that her pee starts to trickle out.

A trickle that soon becomes a stream then a jet. The golden shower feels great on my chest, seeing I am enjoying it Jasmine relaxes and let's herself go.

When she's finished Jasmine turns on the shower to hose me down as I get to my feet.

Very soon we are lathering up each others body as we kiss passionately.

Jasmine has her back to me, my arms wrapped around her squeezing her massive tits, my hard cock pressing against her bum.

Jasmine puts a hand between us and begins to squeeze my ball firmly, leaning forward I start to kiss her on the neck as ooohs and arghs escape her lips.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Violet come into the bathroom, she says nothing as Jasmine is unaware of her presence, she sits on the toilet to enjoy the show.

The kisses on Jasmines necks turn to bites as we crank up the intensity of exploring each others body.

"Fuck me Paul" demands Jasmine as she bends over guiding me into her wet pussy. I take hold of her hips and begin to thrust in and out.

Jasmine pushes back against my forward thrust making sure I penetrate as deep as possible, after a while we orgasm simultaneously both shouting and swearing as we do.

We steady against each other as our knees are weak.

Jasmine turns to kiss me as we hose each other down again.

"That was great" she purrs, noticing Violet sitting on the toilet the girls smile at each other.

"Hot tub time" announces Violet heading out of the room.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

This one never fails to get my juices flowing!

over a year ago

Lincoln

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fuck that’s so horny

By *lexjohnson139Man
over a year ago