Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fireside fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have a free afternoon and it's too wet and miserable outside to do anything. So l light the fire and plan to spend afternoon on couch. While on fab having a wee look, I see an old friend is online. Decide to pop a wee message but also send a pic of my open fire asking if he would like to join me.  A couple of seconds my phone pings with a reply. "I'm on my way, ".

I quickly have a shower, apply some body lotion and perfume and decide to change into a sexy little black bodice that I bought over Christmas. Just as I slip my black high heels on I hear your car pull into the driveway. I make my way downstairs, my body tingling at the thought of your touch, your taste, the feel of you in me. I open the door and the smile on your face when you see what I'm wearing turns me on even more. "Jesus babe, you look delicious'. You day as you close the door behind you. There's no hesitation we kiss each other with hunger and lust. Your hands running across my naked bum, spanking each cheek. 'no knickers just how I like you" you remark as you turn me away from you and push me against the wall. Trailing your hands across my neck, down along my back lingering on my hips. Slowly running your hands up the outside of my legs and than the inside, lingering at the top. My body trembles from your touch just as you slide a finger in my wet pussy. Taking my hand you lead me into the sitting room.  "Lie down" you tell me as you start to remove your clothes. I lie down in front of the fire and watch you undress. Once you are naked you lie down beside me, kissing me , lightly pulling on my bottom lip while you hand lightly slaps my pussy. I arch my back to your touch. Once again you slap me and I let a moan escape. "You like that don't you, it seems you like to be punished" my body betrays me by trembling again. You straddle my chest, "open your mouth" I open my mouth, you lightly touch my lips with your glistening cock. ' you want this?" I shake my head in agreement.

Written by Stephinboots2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very good Stephinboots2

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *elfastblondMan
over a year ago