Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sexy Married Women Cheating on Fab

Jump to newest

By *WSilverFox87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Nothing turns me on more than fucking a married woman especially without their husbands knowledge, knowing your cock is inside another man's wife and sending her home full of your cum mmmmmm are there any married women on here playing in secret? If so, please share your stories below or inbox me... if you'd like to play with me too then even better xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ee you smileMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love this idea, I’d want the hubby to bring his wife to me, either wait outside or go home and come to collect her later. With her covered in my spunk of filled with my cum.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My wife does this

over a year ago

Love this. Nothing better than a taken women

over a year ago

My wife does this for me ,she comes home to be reclaimed by me.

No need to lube her up ??

over a year ago

Manchester

Where's all the sexy married women?

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *herrySnickersWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Nope sorry - not playing in secret - my husband has full knowledge of what I get up to!

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

many wives who cheat not just on here but with work friends, or guys from the gym, a very high percentage to without condoms and will go home with there loves semen deep inside them, there knickers socking up the sperm as they prepare the dinner for there husband who might have been at work while his wife was getting well laid my her lover

By *ellend777Man
over a year ago

inv

I was doing a married woman for a while,

Always went home with spunk in her mouth / anus or both.

She was up for anything

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

My best experiences have been with married women, and as a general rule, they always seem dirtier, less reserved and more rampant than single women. Or maybe that’s just the ones I have met. I also agree with one of the earlier comments, the married women I have been with all seem much more eager to go bareback

over a year ago

I had a great time with a married woman for about 5 years. Filthy as fuck, up for all sorts and was always saying that she knew she could do more with me than her husband.

We played with each other in pubs, restaurants, in the car, outside, inside. Also had loads of phone sex, including her doing that with her husband as I fucked her in a hotel bed. She was a real tease, loved to go out in a short skirt which zipped up from the bottom, no knickers and was always ready to flash her neatly trimmed cunt. Getting hard now just thinking about her.....

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

over a year ago

Whether i am single, but usually attached, one older lady who i had bedded many times behind her hubbys back constantly entices me back for sex. Many times when dating a younger friend of hers, she constantly thought up ways to get me to cheat...

And many times it happened, even though she seemed to have a long list of different men more her age, we did the dirty...

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

By *ohnboi123aMan
over a year ago

reading

Love sleeping with married women

over a year ago

Done many of times but no met any off here I presume some are married on here with out their other half's knowing

By *hemainintainMan
over a year ago

govan

One of my favourite meets was from a site a few years back called marital affair. Don't know if it is still going but I joined up and found the usual bots and fake profiles. However one woman responded to me and appeared real.

She agreed to meet me after work one day and hopped straight into my car. She told me she was married and hubby worked away a lot and that things were a bit stale. She was about 5"7, slim, long brunette hair and looked very attractive.

We sat in the car and chatted before deciding to go for a drive to somewhere a little quieter. She was wearing business type clothes with a tight fitted skirt, blouse and jacket on.

We found a quiet car park and I leaned in and kissed her. She got very excitable very quickly and soon we had our hands all over each other.

I began to lift her skirt and she lifted her hips allowing me to hitch it right up. I looked down to see her black stocking tops and a lovely pair of panties looking at me.

I spread her legs and prised her panties to one side to expose her tight wet married pussy. I stroked and played with it, she was absolutely soaking wet. We kissed and I played with her until she came on my fingers. She then reached for my pants and took my hard cock out and played with it and stroked it until I came all over her hand and wedding ring.

We agreed to meet a few days later and this time I booked a local hotel room. We fucked three times in two hours and I filled her up every time.

She told hubby she was going to the gym and headed home well used and totally dripping in my cum.

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

over a year ago

It is the absolute ultimate thing for me

By *uncouple666999Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Love guys taking my lady and shooting their spunk up her for me to lick out

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Wish my wife would find a lover/fuck buddy and end up coming home to me with her pussy full of another blokes cum for me to devour. Mmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Michelle has been seeing an ex boyfriend for quite a while now, and always comes home dripping with his come. This morning we had our first 3 some with him which hopefully will be a weekly event with her and him fucking together in between our 3 some meets.

By *appy_hedonistMan
over a year ago

Islington

"Nope sorry - not playing in secret - my husband has full knowledge of what I get up to! "

So hot!

over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

By *ellhung198113Man
over a year ago

mansfield

If ya cheating ya should be discusted in yourself have some respect for your partner this site is to make fantasies a reality and have fun not ruin peoples lives

over a year ago

I've fucked 3 married women of this site over the past 5 years such a turn on

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

I’m a married woman playing in secret. Love the thrill of meets. But shhhh its a secret

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Oh id wish to discover my wife has been playing with others her in secret.

Not sure if Id tell her I knew maybe just let her continue enjoy so many other cocks keeping the thrill of secrecy for her to enjoy also

over a year ago

Manchester

"I’m a married woman playing in secret. Love the thrill of meets. But shhhh its a secret "
you bad bad girl

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Gave mine the opportunity so she can if she wants to

By *andM25Couple
over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Not so much cheating, but i've told the wife she's got free reign to do as she wants whenever she wants.

Looking forward to the day she sends me a video whilst she's out as she sucks some guys cock, or even comes back to me still full of cum so I can fuck it out of her.

Some fantasies are easier to fulfill than others though I guess!

over a year ago

Love this, had a guy who let me pick his wife up from home and take her out for the night and sleep over at mine was great, I got to have fun with her in the marital bed as well and the jacuzzi great times

over a year ago

"My wife does this for me ,she comes home to be reclaimed by me.

No need to lube her up ??"

mmmmmmm lovely dipping into her for seconds mmmm

By *olveneyesMan
over a year ago

greater manchester

Love being with a married.or even attached woman. Youre right...the excitement of being with them and sending them back full of cum and their breath smelling of it after emptying load after load down their throats is so damn addictive. i think the best part is knowing they are at home on the couch next to their man or having dinner with their family still aching and full of me.

over a year ago

"Not so much cheating, but i've told the wife she's got free reign to do as she wants whenever she wants.

Looking forward to the day she sends me a video whilst she's out as she sucks some guys cock, or even comes back to me still full of cum so I can fuck it out of her.

Would love to do that for you with your wife wow she is so gorgeous and very sexy shame your so far away would of been nice to been in touch with you guys

Some fantasies are easier to fulfill than others though I guess!"

over a year ago

well im on here with out my husband knowing

By *olveneyesMan
over a year ago

greater manchester

"well im on here with out my husband knowing"

Nothing more sexy than a cheating woman

over a year ago

"Nothing turns me on more than fucking a married woman especially without their husbands knowledge, knowing your cock is inside another man's wife and sending her home full of your cum mmmmmm are there any married women on here playing in secret? If so, please share your stories below or inbox me... if you'd like to play with me too then even better xx"

So you think a cheating wife would let you bareback her? That really is a fantasy.

Post new Message to Thread