Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

once a slut always a slut part 5

Jump to newest

By *bw for fun again OP   Couple
over a year ago

wishaw

Sorry not been on was ready to stop the story due to the crackpots on here but never realised so many kinky bastards were following the story . So not fair to stop because off the normal freaks , Same to everyone on here batter in with your stories and ignore the idiots on here who think there special . xxxx love you all and yes this story is true

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Take no notice of them please carry on if they don’t like it don’t read it

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

So off i went upstairs to check on son and aaron .Son was still out for count and peeked in other room and aaron was also sleeping so went into bed thinking that it was a good night little sore but wasnt as good as i thought it was gonny be so quickly doed off to sleep .

I was wakened by my phone rining half a sleep i answered it .It was SALLY good reports about you well done and since its christmas we wont be needing you but im upset with george he spent a lot off time with lisa last night and she was very forward with him . So dont worry keep it up and we will be fine fuckit up and well and she hung phone up . Ijust laughed does this silly cow think shes annoying me . I noticed a text from cuck ill be home around 4 you can fill me in what happened had a shit night with shit company xxx. Other daughter texted saying she had got dad and will nip see us about 5. i then got out off bed had jammies on put on my gown and went to see son . Iwent in room and bed was empty bed made as if no one had been in bed . As i headed to Aaronsroom to check the door opened and aaron stood naked oops sorry i never heard you was bursting for a pee and went to toilet explaing son had left texted him saying ended up at my mums d*unk as fuck she was sleeping so bolted before she knew i was in anyone asks i ended up at yours cheers mate . Little cunt i thought but couldnt not keep my eyes off aarons ass was stunning and being honest was never a ass girl but shit this was class .He cleaned up and walked to me and said thanks for last night but my mate wont be here for half an hour i want to satisfy you now . Its your choice if you want get they jammies off and come in room if you dont ill leave quitley when my lify gets here and forget i was ever here .

He knows you know i know everyone knows im going in that room . So like a horny teenager i took jammys off and went in room i was naked as he lay naked on bed with a sexy smirk on his face . He sat up and signalled for me to join him and quickly he pressed his lips on to mine pushing me on bed next to him . We need to be quick as mate is picking me up soon as his hand headed to my boob x He quickly followed his hand and soon hand my nipple between his teeth giving it the odd twang . He licked and flicked my nipple before i felt his hand head towards my pussy . He headed down and stopped looking up at me fuck sake your fucken soaking the way i like it . Just before he got to taste my pussy his phone rings he goes to answer phone while rubbing my clit with his other hand i tried not to make a sound but this was turning me on so much .I GOT A GLIPSE OFF HIS COCK IT WAS HARD AND I WANTED IT IN ME SO MUCH . He then talks on phone saying here and hands phone to me fuck i never had a fit as he headed straight for my pussy . Whats your address as im street i couldnt speak as aaron was now inside me licking me deeper and deeper i manged to get number out before i squirted all ove his face .

He stood but saying that hes happy to have returned the favour but he had to go as it was his only way home and would cost him a fortune in a taxi and his gf was expecting him home soon . His phone kept pinging he grabbed it as i grabbed his cock and started to wank it . i looked at him fuck me i said as doorbell rang . What do i do now i know he needs to go but fuck i want him inside me before he goes xxxx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just seen and read this and I'm hooked, more please xxx

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Take them both

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *kadMan
over a year ago

wallsend

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Brilliant! You’ve continued the story xx looks like he’s going to miss his lift

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for starting part 5, I love your story, so gorgeously slutty x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Aaron jumped up 2 mins he said as he puts his boxers on his cock is Rick hard and my pussy is leaking and wanting him so much. He stops at door I'll tell him to come in if that's ok I need to fuck you before I go I just nod my head as he runs off . I hear him opening door and slight voices as I lie naked waiting desperately for him to come up . I here him run upstairs and soon he's standing dropping his shorts his cock still rock hard as he just jumps on top off me kissing me and grabs my tits as I feel his cock rubbing against me .

He moves his hand from my tit and moves down and I feel him slowly insert his hard cock inside me .Fuck I let out a loud groan as he starts to slowly fuck my pussy I was right it was worth the wait .As he fucked me harder I see his pal standing at door with cock in hand but I didn't pay much attention as Aaron fucked me harder my pussy was now soaking wet as I felt myself cum .I couldn't hold back as again I let out a grown as I felt my legs tingle as Aaron continue d to fuck me it wasn't long before Aaron was shouting he was going to cum .I grabbed his ass slowly slipping a finger in his ass as he let out a scream as he shot a hot load inside me he came loads as I felt his hot cum pour inside me He slumped off me and said Fucken hell that was great his mate wasn't at door as Aaron kissed me and said that I was fantastic he got up and got ready I'll shower later he laughed and said here's my mobile number if you ever fancy a fuck again and kissed me and left .I heard the door close I lay on bed for a short time thinking how good Aaron was and was still soaking wet his cum dripping out my pussy . I got up showered got ready and waited on cuck coming home .

Cuck arrived home and I told him everything well not everything never mention I fucked Aaron in morning lol .We decided to have a good Christmas and not to be worrying about Sally and George which I wasn't bothered about .

Christmas came and went we had a fantastic time and nothing from Sally just before new year Lisa asked us to her place to spend the bells which we agreed she said they had asked Sally and George and asked if we minded not at all I said and cuck just smirked .I told cuck whatever your thinking don't I'll sort these two out in my own time ... Tbc

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Start of another horny story I hope xx

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I spoke with cuck and warned him not to fuck this up as I didn't really know if Sally was a cunt and I hadn't told cuck that they had mentioned Lisa as he would go nuts . So hogmany came and we headed to Lisa's cuck was on his high horse showing off soon as we arrived and was hammering the drink . House was full off young folk and then I seen Sally she was standing with her younger son .S he came over acting nice as you like to be honest I could have smacked her in mouth but I played along .

Cuck was being cuckacting the fool as I stood mingling with Lisa's friends my other daughter arrived and was soon joining the fun with her dad when I noticed George .He looked rather different as he chatted to everyone total opposite off cuck. I stood at the back door watching everyone as Sally came over she leaned over and whispered my George needs pleasured sort it before someone else does .

The party was in full swing my youngest daughter was leaving as she had other party to go to even my son made an appearance and they left cuck was now d*unk and not a care was given by him .Sally was acting as if it was her party and Lisa was drinking a lot as well . George came over and asked if I needed my drink filled I nodded .He came back with a drink 5 mins go out front for a fag he whispered I looked around and headed out front as by now everyone was d*unk and fuck knows where cuck was . Sally was dancing as I headed out for a fag . aAt side off house was a garage and at side was a lane that led you into back off house . George stood at side off the lane with another guy someone I hadn't met or knew .He waved me over and said down here whore .

I followed him down the path his friend stood at top off path George says it's ok he's watching as he unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out .was cold but his cock was big as I grabbed it in hand and slowly wanked it .I can do that he wispered suck it now and he pushed me down towards his cock I took it in my mouth and slowly started to suck it I felt it grow in my mouth . I slowly teased the helmet off his cock and cupped his balls in my hand he soon realised I was playing the way he liked as I licked the shaft off his cock before going down to his huge balls . I had him where I wanted him as his friend looked down giving the thumbs up every so often to George .All off a sudden George stood and says fuck this your coming home with me now Be ready in 10 mins I'll get a taxi make excuses I want you whore so sort it . I went inside cuck was steaming I told him I was going home but he could stay . Sally came over and said you nip off I'll watch him cuck pulled me to side asking if I was ok I couldn't say much as Lisa came over I told her I was heading home but her dad was staying she said it was fine as I headed outside . George and his friend were outside as taxi drew up noone payed much attention as I got in taxi .George's pal got in other door I got in middle followed by George . I was in middle as taxi drove away .We were even out street as George pulled my face round and started to kiss me I returned the kids as his had headed towards my pussy I had trousers on so was a no go as he rubbed my pussy o er my trousers . His friend moved his hand on my knee and told taxi driver to I'll over if he wanted to see fun or just go if busy . George pushed my face towardshis friend as he kissed me roughly I responded and now was getting turned on .The taxi driver pulled into an industrial estate and stopped car turned round to watch as George started to go for my tits and unbuttoned my top the taxi driver told George he didn't have much time as this was his money hour so George told him to head home .

We arrived at George's and I was giving keys to house and told to go to the room as George and his pal spoke to taxi driver . I knew it was early in morning and I had only opened front door to there house when George grabbed me again he started to kiss me as I struggle d to get in there house . George was more Dom than before proving to his pal he was in control . Sally then phoned George make sure she knows wtf did that mean as George opened my top pulling my tits out off bra and laughing what did she meant that comment as his friend asked George what's this sluts limits and winks as George pulls my trousers down leaving me naked. and vulnerable . George says to his pal get her upstairs before Sally gets here what was happening ASI was forced upstairs wearing only a thong XX tbc

Reply privately

By *c jMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Love this

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to the next installment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Horny reading

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Fuck i forgot george says as we get to top off stairs wait here as he went into room he had my collar here you get this on as i get your clothes . My clothes were all downstairs on floor and i put the collar on and george was back up in a flash. The vodka i had earlier was taking effect and as you all know more vodka i drink dirtier i become ,

George grabbed me into room ok slut you know what i like as he took his shirt off trousers and boxers lay on bed and said well get licking as i went between his legs to lick his pals .TOM( georges friend stood behind me on bed waithing on instuctions from george who sniggered and said choose a hole mate there yours to play with .At that joe moved between my legs as i licked georges shaft he lay back eyes closed as i felt 1 finger 2 fingers enter my pussy, He quicken up as he then had his thumb rub my bum hole george didnt care he just grabbed my head forcing his cock deep inside his mouth . The fingers came out my pussy as joe started to lick my pussy he wasnt greatest but i wasnt complaing . Shes a wet one joe said pussy is gusjhing here way i like it he laughed as he opened my ass and buried his head licking my ass hole trying to get as deep as he could . George was still lying there loving me worshiping his huge cock his head was purple bursting and his balls seemed ready to burst as he kept moving my head . Fuck your good he said best cocksucker about better that your dirty daughter . I slowed down was waiting on it the mind games again i just acted normal and continued to lick and suck his cock .George goes on she was chocking for it the other day slut came here had it in her mouth in minutes the i brought her up here.Stripped her fantastic body no Saggy nits like her slut mum . She jumped on my cock and fucked me till her pussy was full off my cum then sent her home .She knows nothing about us and it will stay that way . I didnt have time to say anothing althugh i knew he was at it no way she was fucking him when joe decides he had licked me enough and rams his erect cock in my pussy and starts fucking me .George laughed and forced his cock inside my mouth i was gagging on it as he forced it deeper my eyes were watering as i had a cock in each end off me .

Joe kept fucking making the odd strange noise as he fucked me faster and faster he let out a im coming noise and shot a hot load inside me and he quickly fell out off me and i could get air from georges cock and he also puleed out dont worry im keeping my cum for your pussy as he jumped up turned me round and started fucking me in missioary position his cock deep inside me although i was soaking wet i had came as georhe was very quick filling my cunt 2 loads in fast time he pulled out and moved up bed clean it he said joe went to othr side and said clean this as well . I Took turns sucking and cleaning them both and felt joes cock harden again . George phone rings he goes over as joe the moves back down to my pussy and starts licking all the cum out my pussy as george says sally is on her way home joe stops and says i better get going as well and jumps up licking hiis lips and says bring her round to the boys fuck she would be perfect george says we will see but this slut is different shes family and smirks as joe gets ready . I Lie on bed naked as joe looks at me saying ill see you soon slutty ill get sallys taxi he tells george and leaves george tells me to get ready hes got a surprise for me as i here sallys voice i get ready as sally appears hope you were good she says ive decided i want cuck involved i want to fuck him sort it slut or i will your taxi is on its way now go youve had your fun for 1 night . OH before you go did he tell you about lisa i nodded shes one for the watching is she not i didnt reply as george said taxis here . George said ill be in touch he said and wved to taxi driver was the guy from earlier as he took my collar off at front door he wispered go in front seat and be nice to the taxi man . I went in front Where we off to babe i give him address as we head home .I was glad i had trousers on as his hand went on my knee . We missed cut off headed into industial estate and he pulled into a car park it was 4 am so place was deserted as he parked in corner he looked at me well hurry up times money as he pulled his cock out and pushed my head towrds it soon i was sucking him off He wasnt to big and wasnt thick he was also cut as i went to work on it he pushed his chair back relaxed as i felt his cock harden i was going up and down faster and faster and seemed like ages untill he came every bit he said as he shot his load i felt so cheap as he said dont have any in my taxi as he put his cock away and took me home .He never said a word as we got home i asked him much taxi was he said nothing the suck covered it and he gave me his card if you need a taxi phone me . I went in house cuck wasnt home i checked phone i had 5 missed calls phone was on silent i poured a hot bath poured a large vodka and lay in bath cleaning myself properly .I then went to bed thinking about lisa and how was cuck going to react when i tell him sally wants to fuck him .... tbc

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

fantastic Story darling has me hooked x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *kadMan
over a year ago

wallsend

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

A few days pasted and I hadn't spoke to cuck and hadn't heard from Sally or George . Lisa was also keeping her distance as everyone was getting back to normal after the festive season . Cuck was due back to work so I felt now was the ideal time to sit him down and explain everything .

I told him Sally wanted him involved and wanted him as cuck she would explain it better to him but I had to tell you in case you said no . I didn't mention Lisa as I knew he'd kick off and even then I think it was a joke . Cuck asked what I thought and I did like George fucking me I told him why not he didn't like Sally but thought it would be a laugh but they fuck us about were finished .Cuck then says don't worry about they pics I've dirt on them so this is non stressful he said and laughed what dirt I asked wait and see it doesn't involve you just yet . Ok we agreed to go along with it and waited untill they contacted us for next step XXXx been busy will write more tonight thanks for all message s esp in Pvt some dirty people out there lol xxx

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

worth waiting for xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Love the twist and turns.

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Sorry but wasn't allowed to post next chapter as it breaks rules site is a joke you can advertise selling drugs but can't write on a forum

Reply privately

By *c jMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

WILL TRY AGAIN

A few days had passed and everything was back to normal after the festive season I'd not heard a peep from Sally or George and cuck hadn't mentioned anything so I just left things .

Then out off blue I'd came out off shower and door chapped cuck was working I had bathrobe on and looked through the peep hole to see George standing I quickly opened door he didn't hesitate and brushed by me . I know your alone slut he said as I locked door as I knew he was here for fun . He sat on chair and said well you know what to do and unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out it was limp but still very respectful as I knelt down and pulled his foreskin back and took the head off his cock in my mouth he let out a groan then says I'm waiting on a phonecall be quite as I take call but don't stop licking my cock understand slut I nodded I'm also meeting cuck later as I've rules to give the cunt as he pushed my head down on his cock.

He then picks up phone now mind no fucked noise.He puts his phone on loudspeaker I hear hello it's Lisa he's calling I'm in shock but kept quite what else could I do .Hi there you alone yes daddy I'm alone she says good I've missed you .Same Lisa says Mick's(Lisa's hubby) back working up north next week good George says I'll get more off that tasty pussy I hope she laughed you enjoyed it last week your a right wee minx are you not again she laughed . Well.do you want it or not George says course I do fuck sake I could not believe what I'm hearing but kept teasing his cock and balls his cock was now huge standing to attention .ok baby I need to go things to do I'll call you later I want you naked in bed for me later .as he hung up phone he laughed and said fucked right I've things to do like fuck your whore off a mother as he stood up grabbed me by hand and headed to bedroom . He kissed me roughly at bedroom door pulling my robe off his tounge deep inside my mouth. He pushed me into bed and dived between my legs eating at my pussy fuck your wet slut turning you on was it .He had over stepped the mark and I knew I'd now fuck him up first chance Igor as he continued to lick my cunt . He moves up to my tits biting my nipples he was more rough and dominant than usual as he slid up kissing my neck then bang he puts his hard cock inside me and starts to fuck me deep .All thoughts off Lisa had gone as he fucked me hard I felt my orgasm pour out as he continued to fuck me untill he let out a loud groan as I felt his hot cum fill my pussy .He rolled over and said cmon as I followed him into bathroom he took his shirt off and stood naked as he directed me into shower he then points for me to kneel as he starts to per over me he sprays my face with his piss and as he's dribbling he puts his cock in my mouth his cock smelt bad my juices his cum and piss was not a good mix and worse was the sweat as he turns shower on and we kiss and grope in shower he was very intimate licking my tits and fingering my pussy before going out off shower saying good you know your place he quickly dried himself saying I'll message you later and mind noone must know about my little surprise and he left .I came out off shower as Lisa phones me asking if I fancied lunch tomorrow yes I said as I had to say something but didn't know how to bring it up and I could not tell cuck I was now in an impossible position XX find out what happens when I confront Lisa and cuck submits to Sally and a old pal comes to my rescue xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t wait love all the twist and turns

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *xperiencedman98Man
over a year ago

Dartford

I love this story. It keeps getting better

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

What next ??!!

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I lay awake most off night worrying about Lisa and thinking off ways to say to her about her and George but couldn't think off a way to say to her . The morning came and I met Lisa for lunch other daughter was also there so bang goes any chance I had to discuss George . Daughter told us she was going back down south for work she enjoyed working down there so I was pleased for her and she said she would tell her dad later money was to good to knock back and she stayed chatting before she said she would need to go but would call me later . Good I thought now was my chance as was only me and Lisa .I asked how her and mic were keeping and if everything is ok she said yes could not be better why do you ask she said nothing just thought you and George looked very close at your party .She laughed George is funny and I tease him don't worry everything is fine and quickly went off subject fuck she's a very good liar I thought so we finished up and went our separate ways .

I made cuck his dinner as he arrived in from work and before he even showered he says ok it's on I've spoke to George I'm going to play . Really what he say I said surprised cmon now he said I can't tell you as from now we play this right get a laugh .He went for shower and says oh by the way there coming round soon to discuss this .

Cuck showered came down for dinner and never mentioned them again as if he wasn't cared when doorbell went he laughed let the fun begin he smirked what's he upto I wonder as I peek out window and see Sally and George standing . I open door and invite them in Sally has a bottle off red wine she says get a couple off glasses doll I'm needing one off these . I get a glass for her and one for me . I pour drink out and Sally says ok first things first we are all agreed about this now's the chance to say your piece . I say whats going on I've not been told anything .Geo says simple you belong to me and cuck belongs to Sally .That correct cuck Sally says yes correct well George asks ok correct I felt a lot better knowing cuck was now involved .

Sally sips on her wine with that smirk now the real fun starts she says the last while was just tests to see if you were a slut or just a mouth but so far so good . She drinks her wine and stands up cmon then cuck bed to I see if your worth my attention cuck didn't need asked twice and followed Sally out room she shouted back your bed mine .. George laughed as he unzipped his trousers get on your knees then your mine now and trust met its been to easy for you so far now we see if you can play properly I knelt down but before I took his cock I said we need to talk about Lisa he said what about her and to keep the voice down I told him it had to stop. He smiled I'll stop long as you do everything that's asked a few I mean fucked everything . I will ok as he pushed my head down on his cock.U immediately tasted the precum from his cock and knew he was getting turned on by all the talk . I continue d sucking him when he pushed my head away and told me to follow him . At bottom off stairs I heard cuck fucking Sally and Sally being very noisy . George laughed as we walked upstairs tbc now the real fun was about to begin or was fun the right word xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *avid101999Couple
over a year ago

northampton

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

This story just keeps getting better+better

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

We got upstairs and room door was opened george looks at me me and points into room i walk in and i see sally lying on bed with cuck between her legs licking away fuck i thought they were fucking way sally was going on but no was cuck licking her . George looks at me me and says well get naked bitch instead off standing there . I Stripped naked as he stood naked his cock looked huge and to be honest i thought he was ready to explode . You ready for him doll george asks fuck yes sally shouts at that george says ok cuck your going to please my wife cuck stood up his cuck was hard but your slut wife will put your cock inside your mistress cuck didnt care . i grabbed cucks cock and placed it inside sallys cunt she was shaved but had a small line off black pubic hair with i thought looked very nice . I only put cucks cock slightly into sallys pussy when cuck took over and pushed it deep inside her .George then grabs me and tells me well get on bed and open they legs fuck i was lying next to sally who had my husbands cock inside her as george quicly inserted his cock in me both them fucking us big time . I was loving it and so was sally as she was like a wolf with the noises she was making they both were fucking us big time . I just lay back and enjoyed both came roughly at same time and i knew sally had also came george made sure every bit off his cum went inside me and jumped off me he near feel as bed was just big enough for us both . Now i was wondering what was instore as cuck stood up .

George tells me to get up and he lyes next to sally they give each other a kiss and smile ok cunts george says clean up time i head for georges cock he laughes no slut clean my good ladys pussy and cuck taste that slut off my cock . Cuck didnt care he heaed straight to georges cock as i slowly moved to sally . Her legs were open and cum dripping out her pussy her black line looked even better as i got closer to her i looked up she had small tits but her nipples were huge as i lowered my head and started to eat the cum out her pussy fuck cuck had shot a big load in it as i made sure i cleaned teasing her at the same time she was loving it . I ttied to get a look at cuck but couldnt really get a vies as sally was pressing my head deeper inside her .Her pussy lips were bright red but she was very open she had many cocks inside her i thought laughing to my self . As i continued to clean her i felt her tense up and out off nowhere she came fuck it squited all over me she loved it shouting like a mad woman . She lay back for a minute or 2 then jumped up ok she shouted funs over and stood up she just changed cuck was licking georges balls as she walked out room i had to hold my laugh in . George pushe cuck away and follows sally you ok he asks yes i am she says and shouts on cuck . Cuck looks at me and winks sally says your mine and they head to the shower george comes in to room raging now i know shes the boss not george . He says ok you heard her cuck is hers and you are mine no no i thought she never said that but i played along . George says quitly tomorrow a couple off my friends are coming her they will say there here to price a outside tap you say did george send you they say yes then they have there fun and dont fuck it up easy . i nod and say i wont then i remembered that was what he told lisa a while back about an outside tap so thats his we code word . I could here sally and cuck in shower as george tells me to suck his cock which i did as i enjoyed . Sally walks in with my gown on and says to george tell her to finis we need to go plus cuck knows about our weekend away . Sally leaves us alone and george turns me on my back and face fucks me he was very rough making me take his cock wasnt as hard as before he jumped up and tells me im finished with you for tonight but dont fuck me up tomorrow .lay back in bed as he gathered his clothes and went to toilet got dressed and left cuck showed them out came in room and burst out laughing i also laughed as cuck says thats one off the worst rides ive had at least you had a big cock .He said move over slut and he gave a fuck that was well worth the wait . We could have real fun with these clowns he says . What you upto i ask he smiles nothing sweetheart nothing ...tbc xxxx

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Can’t wait to see what they have in store. Story just keeps getting better xx

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

this adventure just gets better and better sooo horny to read x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *uto564Man
over a year ago

Widnes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Superb

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I woke up cuck had left for work and I knew George wasn't happy seen his jelous streak last night and knew to expect him to be a little upset today and no matter what I wasn't bothered .

I jumped in shower and felt great first in a long time i went downstairs and poured a coffee and remember ed what George had said about his friends my slut mind was happy with that as door bell rang. I went to door looked out it was George I opened door he walked past me and says shut door and get in .He looked very upset and I knew he was up to no good but didn't care .I never had the chance to say anything as he says ok slut the games stop now your trial period is over you now play my fucken rules Sally owns wee cock I own you so to begin with we sort this Lisa problem. I stared at him he knew I wasn't happy no slut she's over I need all my time with you now and I'll make a deal I stop fucking her if you become a real whore deal or no deal I'll sort Lisa now if you agree .I nodded Ashe pulled his phone out and phoned Lisa he says hi there can you talk yes Lisa says George signals at me to be quite . I'll be over soon need to talk ok Lisa says and conversation stops . Now George says my friend s will be over soon sort them I'll be back shortly I'll take back door and come in as no doubt you will be busy now get fucken dressed and don't look so fucken cheap he says

I go upstairs and get ready a.nd wasn't long before door chaps I'll be honest I was chocking for cock I went down stairs standing at door was a Asian guy in his 50s I'd say I opened door he said outside tap gen here to have a look yes I said George send you I replied yes he did but never said how sexy you were slut and walked in .Get kettle on I like a strong coffee before I use my whores and goes on phone I here him say ok all clear she looks better than the pics ok ten mins.

As I ask him what he takes in his coffee he stands behind me and grabs me from back kissing my neck his hands move towards my tits and he grabs both on top off clothes. He's mumbling away and I haven't a clue what he's saying as he moves his hands inside my clothing onto my bra . I pressed my ass against him he pushed me forward fuck sake whore you are a cheap one are you not and turned me round and said fuck the coffee and kissed me his hand moving down between my legs .His hand was quick info rubbing my clit through my knickers he stopped and said fuck sake your wet are you not as the door bell went . Now the fun starts whore and he opens door. ... To be continued

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

As always, I'm all yours, waiting for the next installment x

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

[Removed by poster at 16/01/20 14:46:49]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 16/01/20 19:33:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Sorry for delay xx

He opens door and 2 guys walk in both early 30s nothing special. They shake hands and I hear we've a belter here fucken not even fingeed her and she's soaking. There talking as if I'm not there the other guy says we're not here long as things to do George says to fuck her bare and he walks over kisses me and we fall on settee he asks you OK with this as if not I walk out now. I liked this guy as he knew exactly what he wanted and what I wanted I nodded and winked. His pal went to other side and I was in middle as there hands were all over me I played along as I soon had both cocks out wanking them slowly as my legs got pushed open wider. The first guy just sat on a chair straight across watchich slowly stoking his cock as I felt my nipple getting licked. The first voice was fuck she's wet asi felt a finger go inside me. I lost grip off the cocks as both had fingers inside me fuck they were good.

By now I was enjoying it as a finger leaves my pussy towards myass slowly I feel the finger rub my ass I knew then there using my juices as lube but to be honest I was loving it as I'm told to stand. I stand with one the he's still got his finger slowly working my pussy he stops and says sit on that cock. I look round he's lying on settee cock solid and says ride it fuck I was in my glory as I jumped on his cock.

I felt the lot as I sat on him and was ready to come soon as his full cock was inside me.. I srated to ride him when from behind I felt my assshole being rubbed and next thing both my holes were full. It was sore but pain went away quickly as both my holes were fucked and my pussy leaked big time as both cocks came and filled both my holes nothing was said only groaning.

They both came and walked away got ready and said 10 out off 10 and the guy let them out he locked door and sat down and said fuck your a real one get on yer knees. He was sitting with cock out again nothing special but he was dominant. I went down and started to suck his cock it was hard but he kept stopping me going to deep. I could feel the cum pouring out me as he told me To go on settee and spread my legs. He sat on the chair stoking his cock telling me to rub my pussy and to lick my fingers which were full off

cum.

I came again as I played with my pussy it turned me on so much when I got brought down to reality as I heard the back door open don't worry slut it's George. George says how it go look at her both holes filled and yes she's a slut. George asks him you finished with her he says not started. George looks at me and says upstairs and I follow him like a wee sheep. I'm naked anyway as we go in spare room George goes in room first and strips naked lies on bed and says you know what to do as his cocks tares at me. While she's tasting her daughter take any hole you want I stop and look at George he looks at me and says it's over with lisatbatsthelastillbefucking her ashe forced my head on his cock. I smelt sex as we woman do off him as his friend forces his cock into my pussy I stare at George who looks at me and says don't worry your my priority now Lisa is over. For first time I did believe him as his friend punded me from back I licked George slowly looked at him and said hope cucks knows and he didn't get time to say anything as his friend shot his load in me. I smirked at George and he knew I was a real slut and I knew he couldn't handle it because cuck was fucking his wife with a small cock yet George had a hugcock but didn't use it properly and most girls out there know exactly what I mean.

They both left quickly as I lay on bed proud off myself for taking 2 cocks I phoned cuck to tell him thinking he was at work he was with Sally now I know how George felt yes I was fucked but didn't like cuck with her. Things were about to change tbc

Reply privately

over a year ago

Welcome back, I love this story soooo sexy with great description almost feel I am in the room with you x

Reply privately

By *xperiencedman98Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Welcome back x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I lay in a hot bath with a sore ass and couldn't get cuck and Sally out my head when cuck arrived home I never mentioned it.

A few days passed and I never heard anything a week passed and still nothing I eventually asked cuck if he'd heard from Sally no he said not in a while. I'D been keeping a closer eye on Lisa and seemed everything was OK. Then out off blue I got a message from George be in tonight me and Sally will be round at 7 we need to talk. All day I was wondering what was up and when cuck came in from work he told me they were coming round but he didn't know why and to be honest it seemed he didn't care as he showered then ate dinner.

Bang on 7door went and it was them I invited them in and asked if they wanted a drink no Sally said we won't be long. We've decided that George is taking his slut away for a weekend and I get cuck. You tell everyone your away to gether then we meet up and swap partners you both will be submissive at all times anddoas told do you understand sally we both agreed good sorted ill instruct cuck and he will pass information on to you sallysays I agree. OK she looks at George and says we've a hour to kill and stands up and tells cuck upstairs your needed he doesn't blink a eyelid and walks in front leading her out the room. George laughed and stood up pulled his trousers down and boxers and tells me well don't just sit there as I get on my knees and start to suck on his cock which was growing rapidly in my mouth. This will be good my own whore for a weekend as he sat back and pushed my head further down on his cock. Go open door he says which I do. I could hear Sally getting fucked upstairs as no doubt the door was open upstairs as I was instructed to continue sucking George's cock. I could here Sally she was loud as I felt George tense as he shot a hot load in my mouth. I took the lot although a little leaked out side off my mouth. He stood up and went upstairs then shouted on me to come up. I went into room as cuck stood at end off bed and George says clean her. As Sally lay legs apart cum dripping out a very red and open pussy as I went to work cleaning her cunt. Nothing was said as I cleaned her cunt and suddenly Sally stops me says enough and gets ready and they both leave room saying we will be in touch. Cuck got ready I thought everyone came except me I didn't even get undressed. I go down stairs cuck knew I wasn't happy and assured ewe can stop whenever. I said let's give this weekend a bash then see. Cuck says it was up to me but not to worry ashes got shit on them. I asked what he had he replied wait till I've enough to fuck them before I say anything I agreed to wait.

The next few days past and was Friday cuck sais we were back on Sunday I'd to meet at a service stationwhere we swap I goon George's car and cuck with Sally I'm his till Sunday when we swap back. Cuck says you've not to bring change off clothes as he's supplying everything and there's hair dryer and tongs for hair in hotel I had to bring my makeup purse and phone nothing else. Cuck said he'd take half day off work and we would leave at 5. OK we both agreed to play and I was looking forward to it.. See what happens next as we go our separate ways

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gets better every time has the story goes on x

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Cuck arrives and after we both shower get a bite to eat we both assure each other that we're OK with this I was a bit wary but also excited at the unknown. I take my bag with my makeup purse phone and hair tongs and that's it as we leave. We don't say much on way down and after a hours drive we arrive at a service station cuck pulls into car park last chance to stop he says its fine I say ashe texts were here as I see George pull up next to us Sally gets out car as cuck gives me a wink saying enjoy I'll try and I get out car. Sally walks by me without a word and goes in car as I go in George's car I go to put seat belt on as George says not yet let's go for a coffee and a chat as I watch cuck leave with Sally. We go inside and George says grab a seat and I'll bring drink over and I was kind off took back as he wasn't his normal self. He sat down asked if I needed anything I said I was fine OK he said I need to know your OK with this. I want you to be honest with me and he said ill be as honest as I can with you and will answer any questions you like. I replied what you mean it's simple he says it's your choice you have 3 options and no matter what you decide I'll go with it. Option 1 is we go back in car go home ill phone Sally and tell her it's over no pics videos etc and we never discuss this again option 2 is we go in car and we spend the time as lovers enjoy each other no hassles or last option you go in car and your my slut for the next couple off days. You must understand I want you to be my slut but you need to want to do it. He continued me and Sally have been into the scene for years started normal and we ended up here we had a couple like you and cuck for over 5 years and this is where I'd take her I know a few like minded people down here but you will always be safe. He paused and continued when we first heard about you we wanted back to play and thought you were perfect but we've noticed since cuck has come on board you've changed and if you think it's to much we won't have a problem if you decide to stop but we don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do but if you decide to play you know you will be used hard so it's your choice. I wasn't expecting this and I knew he meant every word OK I said if your being honest Lisa what and how did this happen and has it stopped.

Again he paused the truth is ages ago I went round and Lisa was in alone she had been crying as they had been arguing stupidly we kissed which I regretted it was only a kiss and I left they made up that night a few days later Lisa phoned and said we needed to talk. I had full intentions off going round and telling her that it was a mistake and not to worry. When I arrived she looked stunning and we chatted and before I knew it we were in bed was wrong we met a few times but I swear it's over I'm not going into detail about meets but I have finished it and she's happy enough so its over.

I looked at him and he said it's over trust me now you decide what you want and again there is no pressure what so ever on you it's your decision none else's. If you decide 3 you hand me your wedding ring I'll give u a ring to put on pinky finger to prove your owned or you say 1we go home or 2 we carry on as lovers just a bit off fun. Fuck I thought he really means it I could walk away but I knew that wasn't happening so lover or slut. I'm going to toilet then car take as long as you like he says I asked him what do you want he replied immediately slut I want to show my friends a real slut and use you big time but it's not my call its yours. I felt my pussy tingle when he said it as I sat watching him leave to goto car I followed him out and made my mind up as I went in car... Tbc find out what I decide and if I play or go home xxx

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I walked in car and handed him my wedding ring he looked straight in front handed me a small ring which I put on pinky finger he put my wedding ring in his wallet he turned looked at me OK slut let's go. We left and travelled not to far lucky 25 mins and no words were said we arrived at a hotel looked very posh. George parked car and before he opened door he looked and said don't fuck me about you want this so let's go you better be good and don't fuck me about. We headed into hotel reception George had brought 2 small cases from boot off car and I knew straight away that he'd been here before a young guy took the cases and asked room number as George confirmed booking 67 George said as we headed to room. The room was cracking as the porter spoke to George as they knew each other couldn't get the full conversation but I knew I was spoken about.

George came in you hungry slut no I said good I'm going down to bar get slutty put this on and went into bag brought out a all in one dress. Sally choose it so get this on get me in lounge and don't wear knickers in case your cunt needs felt 30 minutes and he left. I striped and put dress on and to be honest it was a perfect fit not my type but least it fitted my tits looked huge in it esp as I didn't have a bra on and dress had padding which was very comfy. Door chapped and the porter came in with a drink for me very nice he said enjoy your night he said and left I sunk it in one go and headed downstairs.

I got lift downstairs and noticed that lounge was at back off hotel was very quite as I walked in I noticed another woman well dressed so knew I wasn't walking in looking like a fool.

The lounge was quite very dim lights I checked time it was only half 8 as I seen George sitting in corner with 2 guys. I seen on wall entertainment 10 till late live singer. I sat down George introduced me to these 2 guys Mark and sid from London they were here working. Both were in 40s and seemed OK. Mark asked George what wife was drinking he said vodka but she's not my wife she's my slut. I didn't know where to look thank god place was quite and was very dim. Sid laughed as Mark brought me a drink they spoke about work football and pretty boring stuff. Mark went for afag with George left me with Sid who couldn't wait to ask what George ment by slut. I told him to ask George. The place was getting busier by now when Mark came back and sat next to me George was at bar. I was facing straight on so could see everything as George came back with drink a couple sat next table as sid sat at opposite side though not as close as Mark. George was now being George acting the man. Mark doesn't believe me that your my dirty little slut George whispers Sid seems shocked as Mark says yes I don't and laughs. George stands up and asks Sid to help him with drinks and winks and nods towards Mark. They head to bar mark doesn't have to say a word as I feel his cock under table leantowards him and say yes I'm George's slut his cock is solid as I open legs mark doesn't respond as sis puts drink on table and sits next to me. I ear shit myself as lights go out and a singer comes on. George sits directly in front off me as a singer comes fuck she was awefull don't know it it was the vodka but sounded like a cat getting kicked in balls. Then I felt hands from both sides start to rub my knee and slowly make way up my thighs I opened my legs slightly as I was getting turned on so much. Both reached my pussy at same time fuck I thought as I felt a finger rub up and down my clit George sat across from me smirking knowing exactly what was going on. Both were now at my pussy rubbing but not poking I decided to move towards both there cocks and both moved towards me as I rubbed them Mark pulled his hand away from my pussy and unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. Fuck I was wanking him under a table. He moved his hand back under my dress to rub my clit but Sid was now in control he now forced his finger inside me it felt so good as I let out a gasp. George knew they had hit button. OK he said think you should take this to a room. Mark put his cock away and said room 16 just along corridor. George pointed me to go as I followed Mark Sid didn't follow as I walked behind Mark noone had a clue what was going on. We walked past reception and Mark put card indoor he grabbed me against wall and started to kiss me he pulled my dress down to pull out my tits which he quickly nibbled on and pushed me on bed fuck I want that pussy he said as he pulled trousers and pants to ankles. He had a nice inch thick cock which was now inside me no foreplay straight in to my pussy which was wet with the rubbing and I no time he had shot a load and lay in a bundle on bed fuck that was shit I thought as Sid walked in ark stood up pulled his trousers up and said sloppy seconds to Sid who stripped naked he was smaller but looked at me and said here put it on me and made me put a condom on him as he played with my nipple. Marks cum was still dripping out off me assid slowly put his cock inside me and fucked me slowly getting faster my pussy was tingling and fuck he hit right buttons as I cam e he wasn't far behind he kissed me and said clean up give me card keywhen you come back. I nipped in had a quick clean and headed back to bar where Mark and George were sitting with another couple. Tbcxxx

Reply privately

By *xperiencedman98Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Nice

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

George asked if I was okyes I'm fine I replied good girl and told me to sit with him as Mark went to bar to get drinks. George asked if I was hungry I was fine as Mark returned we sat for awhile chatting having a laugh and geaorge was really nice as Mark left the couple Jean and dave were great company and I went to toiletjeanfollowed she was well on and asked what me and George's relationship was I told her to ask him. She laughed he said to ask you I washed hands and said I'm his slut and walked out toilet.

Jean came behind me and continued in the chat dave gave me the creepy look and I knew George had told him something although Jean didn't know anything or so I thought.

George leaned over think it's your bed time I want you naked on bed for me ill be up shortly and I want legs opened for me he kissed me on cheek. I gave my excuses and left. I went upstairs cleaned my self up and stripped naked waiting on George. Tbc xxx

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I lay on bed and checked my phone which was sitting on bedside table had missed calls from kids and a text from cuck to say everything was fine but to phone him in morning nowt to worry about just so I could phone kids with excuse why he can't go on phone itexted a thumbs up as I heard footsteps and noise outside door.

I didn't have time to put phone down when I got a text was George finger that cunt I'm on way up I want it went and mind legs apart naked.. I knew more than 1 person was outside asirubbed my pussy door opened was the porter/waiter here I was rubbing my pussy ashe walks in with a tray off drink before icansay anything George strolls in with Jean laughing told you he said. I was mortified but the porter who was in early 20s and a very fit black guy put drink on table and walked over and rubbed my pussy telling George I want that I finish soon I'll nip up if that's OK George just said course you can. He stuck a finger inside me and moved it around getting me wetjeanlookedworse forwearandjumpedon bed next to me and the porter pulled his finger out saying ill let the rest smell that laughed and left. George sat on chair and said well let's see you both Jean turned and kissed me could taste vodka from her and she wasn't Best but isaidfuck it and responded but George told her to get undressed as he went into toiletjean stripped as George came out toilet he stood naked and said fuckenhelldo I need to fucken show you both as he jumped in middle his cock was solid as he grabbed my head and forced it down on his. cock. He tells Jean your man says your a whore start fucking acting like one for fuck sake my slut knows the score he says asjeantrys to get involved more weboth the take turns sucking his cock n balls and George was in his glory occasionally Jean would feel my nipples orrub my pussy but nothing much was pretty boring but George was loving 2mouths. We sucked lucked for half a hour when there was a tap on door was and the porter. George got up and said you want her and nodded at me. Course that's why I'm here George tells Jean to move hestaking her back to her room could seeshe wasn't happy as this guy looked the part George dressed quick and made Jean get ready and out roomfast as I lay on bed has this been fucked pointing at my pussy as he puts his finger inside me it's yours palgeorge says as another finger goes in fuck it's tight for whore hope she takes my big black cock George laughs she will in any hole you have her ass not aass ma the porter says as Jean leaves with George I won't be long so batter in as porter takes his top.

He stands and takes his trousers off steps put them wearing white boxers he looked amazing my pussy tingled as I watched him drop his boxers his cuck was huge and thick. I moved towards him he stopped me pushed me on bed and said listen slut I'm fucking that pussy nothing else so lie back and take it. His cock was now rubbing up and down my pussy and with a mad thrust it went inside me I let out a gasp as he put his full cock inside me and started fucking me fast fuck it was amazing as he whispered all sorts in my ear as he fucked me. Fuck I was soaking wet ready to cum as he continued to fuck me and talk perv in my ear I felt my pussy explode as I came just as I felt him explode inside me in all my years no guy has came as much as him I thought he wasn't going to stop as load after load fired I to mehejumped off and told me just the start whore got ready walked out as cumwas running out my pussy down my legs.

Heeft and George was back very quickly and said OK slut let's get a sleep big day in front off you I still felt cum poring from me as I lay down to sleep. George says what you doing I say going to sleep suck this I turnround and George has a hard on Jean was shite he says as I go down on him suckhimand he shoots his load in my mouth I take his full load. Sleep now whore and pecks me on cheek I'm shattered and go to sleep George sleeps next tomecuddiling inasi still feel the porters cum drip out my pussy I was to tired to even think what the next day would bring.. Tbc do you want more or is story going stale guysxx

Reply privately

By *ye SeMan
over a year ago

london

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

More

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Keep going bring the daughter back in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Definitely not going stale !

Keep it going please x

Reply privately

By *assy_AttitudeWoman
over a year ago

RHYL

Not going stale but you promised an old friend x Also the stuff on them has to come out x

Reply privately

over a year ago

keep it going please x

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep going I've only just started reading them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

more please

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Need more of this

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I woke up feeling George against me I moved slightly but George moved waking up I pretended to still be asleep as he pressed against me cuddling in I felt his cock press against me. Surely he's not horny this early I thought as I pretended to waken I turned round to be met with a kiss on lips. Your fantastic he says as he starts to tell me me how good I am.

He tells me he's going to shower and I can phone kids and cuck then he will explain what's planned for today. He got up his cock looked fantastic ashe walked into the shower I phoned home and everything was fine phoned cuck and he was great making sure I was OK itold him everything was great as George came back in. OK here's what's happening first u will shower get ready we will go for breakfast I have a friend down here guy who moved down here a few year ago we swap sluts so he's gonny be having you. He's very dom and doesn't take shit you will love it I don't know what he's got planned but he's meeting us downstairs after breakfast and he will decide if he wants you or not so don't let me down I've told him your good. Now go shower shave cunt and get ready. Done as told headed down for breakfast. I knew the porter had spoke about me by way the staff looked and stared.

We had breakfast and a nice chat when George says good there he's there he shouted Brian and over walked this guy I knew him before I said a word he said no fucken way Helen is this a wind up as he sat down. Brian worked with cuck years ago we never played or showed our cuckolding side in any way I had met him and his wife a few times but nothing ever happened. He sat down and said I'm in shock with a smile where's dave he asked George said cuck isn't here only my slut and Brian started to explain how he knew us.

George says does his change anything. Brian immediately says we'll Helen does it and I say no. Brian tells me to go powder my nose in other words fuck off as he wants to speak to George alone which I don't have a problem with. I leave them alone before returning George is alone sit down he says. My first thought is Brian has bolted but George says OK he wants you big time but he needs to know your his whore not a quick fuck I've told him you know score. He's went to our room if your his whore you go up if not ill go tell him. The deal is your his all day and night he will bring you back in morning. If not interested he still wants to fuck you so I'm giving you a choice George looks at me pulls phone out I'll text him you his whore or not and if not your mine and he can fuck you. Without hesation I say I'll be his whore good girl go have fun I stood up George grabs my wrist now mind do as your told as I've told him your best slut I've had now fuck off ill keep in contact with Brian. I left headed uptoroomiwas nervous as I didn't really know Brian and was years ago I methim but never had him to be into this and to be honest never had and sexual feelings towards him. I got to room door and thought fuck it here goes..... Find out what happens as tide turns on George and Sally very soon not before I meet the real dom

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man