Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Real public Dares....

Jump to newest

By *heklumps OP   Couple
over a year ago

crawley

My Sir has set me 2 public dares both of which I have done! It gives me an adrenaline rush and a nice buzz. They were:

1) remove my underwear from my dress whilst seated at a packed pub last Chridtmas. Nervous at first but relatively easy when the place is rammed. Quite sure nobody saw!!!

2) had our car parked off a busy duel carriage way. 300yards in down a dirt track. I was bent over the boot face down arse up ... for the world to see my bare bottom. Had to remain in position for 5mins.

This was only last week! Fortunately was gone 4 so dusk had fallen. So only those whizzing past with a keen eye woulda spotted! Only got one toot of the horn!

Been told to expect more dares in the new year.

Who else enjoys public dares and what have u been up 2?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Went to a beach and walked in the sand in heels . That was funny and hard to do.

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS
over a year ago

South East

I love doing pubic dares too, please see my 'shopping dare at tescos' story and 'petrol station dare' both I did last Summer

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Had sex on the grass in the middle of a busy park at lunchtime, dog walkers weren’t so pleased, wasn’t so much a dare but it was a rush lol

over a year ago

I’ll have to keep an eye out whilst driving around the West Sussex country lanes then lol

over a year ago

Nappies can be fun wetting yourself in the middle of a street can be kinky

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *heklumps OP   Couple
over a year ago

crawley

Any more?

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

walk through the red light area dressed like a hooker short skirt bra top stokings heels etc .

drive/be driven around naked at night

over a year ago

Gf has gone shopping in nothing more than hold ups heels and a coat before, both with and without me. Also removed her knickers at a restaurant and given me a footjob under the table too.

Naked on show in a car driving around and also lots of dares while on holiday

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

I like to see how adventurous a female meet will be, so I set them a simple task which that they arrive for coffee, dressed like they want to be fucked. Had a variety in the past and good fun.

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *parks2020Man
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Oh love to be set a task to be done such a thrill

over a year ago

Mrs. and before I met her with a previous FB, she was dared to drive down the M1 / M18 to his home without her skirt or knickers on, and with her stockings, suspenders, and fanny on show. She did it and even pulled up on his drive on a busy Harthill street got out of her car and walked up to his drive and into his house.

I've had her do similar things for me and I had a previous FB of mine strip at her workplace - Rotherham Co-Op store c1985 at hometime and drive from Rotherham to a pub in Old Denaby where she waited for me in the car park.

I made sure I was late and that she was sat there exposed in a dark quiet corner of the pub car park for a good ten mins.

She was rampant by the time I got in her car, we drove to some nearby crags and had mindblowing sex!

I'm getting hard just remembering both escapades!

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Going back a few years I had an affair with my married neighbour she was 24, slim small breasts lovely legs. We went out for a meal one night and were sat at a table against a glass screen of a staircase going down to the toilets. On my way back up from paying a visit I noticed I got a god view up her skirt. I told her to go and remove her thong and when she sat down to let her skirt ride up. She was full of fun and adventure and did as I asked crossing and uncrossing her legs when told and sitting with her legs open. I went to check the results I could clearly see the tops of her stockings and up her skirt but couldn’t see her pussy clearly. Turned us both on though as we drove out the car park I made her give me her thong and left it hanging on t tv he adjacent car wing mirror. Made her drive us home with her skirt pulled right up to expose her shaved pussy and stocking tops.

Another night we went to the cinema to try to have sex but it didn’t happen it was to full. Before we left the car I told her to take her thong of ready and left it hanging on the inside rear view mirror. On the way home I again made her expose her pussy and stocking tops but this time unbutton her blouse and drive with her small tits on full view. On the way home we were both so turned on she pulled into a lane leading to a farmers field. She sucked my cock in view of the passing cars and then I fucked her over the bonnet

By *6969Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *heklumps OP   Couple
over a year ago

crawley

"walk through the red light area dressed like a hooker short skirt bra top stokings heels etc .

drive/be driven around naked at night

"

Great idea

By *heklumps OP   Couple
over a year ago

crawley

"Mrs. and before I met her with a previous FB, she was dared to drive down the M1 / M18 to his home without her skirt or knickers on, and with her stockings, suspenders, and fanny on show. She did it and even pulled up on his drive on a busy Harthill street got out of her car and walked up to his drive and into his house.

Another great one

I've had her do similar things for me and I had a previous FB of mine strip at her workplace - Rotherham Co-Op store c1985 at hometime and drive from Rotherham to a pub in Old Denaby where she waited for me in the car park.

I made sure I was late and that she was sat there exposed in a dark quiet corner of the pub car park for a good ten mins.

She was rampant by the time I got in her car, we drove to some nearby crags and had mindblowing sex!

I'm getting hard just remembering both escapades! "

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

Driving down the M5 one evening, I dared the wife to take her knickers off, which she did. Second part of the dare was to put her feet on the dashboard, legs open wide and skirt pulled up. Plenty of other road users got a good view of her juicy cunt, including the lads in the RAC tower at the side of the motorway near Bristol!

She soon had my jeans undone and we had to pull into the next services, parked in the corner of the car park and fucked each other senseless.

By *limprofessionalMan
over a year ago

crewe

I love these dares....so exciting

Love sexy fun in car knowing other people could see or fun on some woods with dog walkers close by

By *ll the gear.....Couple
over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Some good dares here which i'd like to set for K to do during the Christmas break

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

Can’t believe the thread has run for so long without a “ holier than thou” forumite having a pop about indecency etc...

over a year ago

"Can’t believe the thread has run for so long without a “ holier than thou” forumite having a pop about indecency etc..."

If someone said something like that most here would ignore them

By *ichs slut wifeWoman
over a year ago

sarasota

Gave an ex a bj under a table at a jazz club

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Had to sit still at a pub beer garden table one lunchtime while a lady friend pushed my shorts up to free my cock and then endure her Edging me until past the point of no return

By *loneMeMan
over a year ago

Ware

Had ex walk around a 24hour Tesco's naked under her coat.

Flashing the shelf staking lads.

1 lad got to finger her between 2 of the food cages.

Drove around a busy town on a Saturday night with her naked, feet on dash & using her bullet on her clit & extremely sensitive nipples.

Plenty of people got a good look at her.

over a year ago

"I love doing pubic dares too, please see my 'shopping dare at tescos' story and 'petrol station dare' both I did last Summer "

Very attractive collection of photos

over a year ago

Myself and an ex were driving back from a club on the M62, it was still quite light, I was in the passenger seat with my legs spread and up on the dashboard with no panties on, skirt round my waist and my tits on full view, inserting an empty wine bottle in my pussy and he would drive along side the trucks till they looked at us.

over a year ago

While on the Cairngorm chairlift with my then girlfriend the chairlift stopped. We waited for a while but it was being kept stopped until something was sorted at the mid lift station. She opens my ski pants, whips my cock out and gives me a great (but chilly) handjob. Goodness knows how many people on the slopes were watching.

By *heklumps OP   Couple
over a year ago

crawley

"Some good dares here which i'd like to set for K to do during the Christmas break "

U gotta come back n let us know about it

By *heklumps OP   Couple
over a year ago

crawley

"Gave an ex a bj under a table at a jazz club"

Really naughty! In a dark corner?!

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Had my wife wear a totally see thru blouse with a micro mini and heels to a busy heavy metal bar.

No bra. No knickers.

The mini was so short that standing straight it barely covered the curve of her ass. At first she was concentrating hard not to let it expose too much.

However after a few hours and a few drinks the effort of concentration required not to flash her shaved pussy every time she moved her legs became increasingly hard to maintain

In any case most seemed not to notice. Perhaps distracted by her nipples crisply displayed thru the blouse. Lol

Ps at 6' plus in her heels she was noticed by EVERYONE entering the bar.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS
over a year ago

South East

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/946177

By *heklumps OP   Couple
over a year ago

crawley

"Had my wife wear a totally see thru blouse with a micro mini and heels to a busy heavy metal bar.

No bra. No knickers.

The mini was so short that standing straight it barely covered the curve of her ass. At first she was concentrating hard not to let it expose too much.

However after a few hours and a few drinks the effort of concentration required not to flash her shaved pussy every time she moved her legs became increasingly hard to maintain

In any case most seemed not to notice. Perhaps distracted by her nipples crisply displayed thru the blouse. Lol

Ps at 6' plus in her heels she was noticed by EVERYONE entering the bar."

over a year ago

A ex girlfriend asked me to do this dare, I was fucking her in her bedroom. She still had silky green panties on, she was about to cum when she asked me to wear them, I quickly put them on and continued to fuck her she was feeling them on my ass calling me a bitch she had quite the orgasm.

We had been talking about going to a dogging spot in Leeds for a while.

She stopped me from cumming and put my very hard cock in her panties they felt good.

We arrived at the car park, I dared her to walk out of our car walk around the3 other cars then come back and sit on our bonnet. She only had stockings heels and a bra on. She agreed but only if I did it only wearing the silk panties.

We did it and was joined very quickly by 3 guys.

I couldn’t believe my girl friend she had them all so quickly bareback. I was made to lick her out . One of the guys wanked me off at same time she couldn’t see that.

over a year ago

I took her bra off at an Italian restaurant in London,sucked me at night on a high street,sucked me on the bus,fingered her in a busy coffee shop and fucked her in parks where ppl could’ve seen us as they were siting opposite to us in a distant but it was dark at night but we were under the light,so we were not sure if the light stop them from seeing us or helped them see us make her cum in cinemas too

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

once made a submissive partner masterbate to completion on the hour every hour wherever she was and to send a video . she had one or two flustered moments finding somewhere secluded as she went about her day

By *lexjohnson139Man
over a year ago

Dublin

One time with a fb I had, I txt her to meet me on my lunch break. She txt back saying, “ok”. This was followed by a pic of her lacey underwear on the floor...

When she arrived she was wear a lovely dress with easy access. Made her cum twice with my hand. Even kept going when the waiter bring our coffees. She had to try so hard to keep a straight face with my fingers inside her. Absolutely soaking

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Some very nice dares

over a year ago

I was away for a few days with a married woman, both of us had told our other halves that we were working away. We were in a pub near to our hotel and our chat was getting naughtier by the minute. We started talking about what we would do in public, she said that she'd take her knickers off and flash from where we were sat. I dared her to, so she smiled and vanished to the ladies. On her return, she pressed her warm knix into my hand, sat down and made sure her skirt was high up her thighs. Anybody looking would get a great view of her neatly trimmed cunt.

After a few minutes of giggling, she whispered that it was my turn to be daring. 'What do you have in mind?' I asked. 'You must do the same as me, get your boxers off and let's see what happens' she said, in a very mischievous voice.

I couldn't really resist, so I nipped off to the gents and returned minutes later and pushed my boxers into her hand - having first sent her a picture of my semi-erect cock from the gents.

She grabbed and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. We'd got to the point of not caring who was watching, although there was only a small number of people in the bar.

I dared her to slide her skirt up a bit higher, which she did without a moments hesitation. Fuck, she was hot tonight. She then dared me to undo a couple of buttons on my jeans, which I did. She undid another two and slid her hand inside, gently stroking my erect cock. I whispered 'bet you daren't get it out'... knowing full well what would happen. Sure enough, she eased it out and proceeded to stroke it, pulling my skin all the way back so she could run her thumb over my glistening purple end. I dared her to touch herself with her other hand - which of course she did. I said that she wouldn't dare go into the pub garden and give me a blowjob - guess what, within seconds we were outside, she had my trousers round my ankles and was sucking hard on my rock hard cock. 'Bet you daren't get naked and let me fuck you out here' I whispered....I don't think I'd ever seen her rip her top off as quickly - she had gone out without a bra and her nipples were like bullets. She slipped out of her skirt and lay across one of the garden tables. 'Your turn', she said, 'everything off'. It was only fair, and my shirt and trousers were soon on the ground. Her cunt lips were glistening in the lights from the pub, I moved next to her and slid my hard cock deep inside her hot, willing cunt.

We fucked, hard and deep. Knowing anybody could come out and see us was such a turn on and it wasn't long before my orgasm was building. I told her I was about to cum, she rode me harder until a torrent of hot spunk shot inside her. She screamed as she reached her own orgasm, partly due to our fucking but also me fingering her clit. 'Wow', she said, 'I do like your dares'

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

My Wife frequently wears short dresses and stockings out in public.

On several occasions when in town and quite d*unk she has without any encouragement from me just removed her dress and walked in Bra, Thong and stockings

over a year ago

On holiday my wife was wearing a 3/4 length summer dress, it looked black but actually dark blue and no lining..... she was already bra less so I dared her to take her knickers off too. At the time her pussy was quite hairy lol so as we walked about as soon as the sunlight shone on her dress as if by magic her tit's and pussy would be clearly on show

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I was fully dressed in a public lay-by on my iPad exchanging messages to an admirer, he dared me to go up to the nearest truck and ask the driver if he would take a photo of myself, the dare was to prove to a friend that I had gone out fully dressed in a public lay-by, I looked behind me and there was a car with someone in it and behind them was a big white truck, it was dusk, so if I got out I wouldn’t need a torch and could be seen quite easily in my boots, leather skirt and white blouse, I also had bobbed wig and full make up on. I said no way, although excited and wanted to do so, he said I double dare you, so I said ok wait here .........

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ssexcouple99Couple
over a year ago

brentwood

Mandy often goes out with no undies in giving me a flash in very public places x but our favorite dare is getting her to try on shoes with no underwear on x she finds a male shop assistant then gets him to help her try the shoes on making sure she gives him a really good look lol

over a year ago

A few year back now myself and an ex stayed in a quiet caravan park out of season so most nights there was only about 5 old locals in the club house and after a few drinks and watching porn together I dared her to walk into the club house naked under her coat and then just drop it and ask who wanted a go. It was amazing and still wank often thinking about them taking turns on her x

By *iking67Man
over a year ago

BP Auckland

on a night out i dared an ex to go take her knickers off she said sorry i cant after a second of disappointment she said im way ahead of you i took them off in the last pub they are in your jacket pocket.

start of a very hot night

Post new Message to Thread