Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Couples Berlin Fantasy... ;-)

Jump to newest

By *unHighlanders OP   Couple
over a year ago

Inverness

I want to tell you guys about a little fantasy ours... and something that I want to treat my man to!! I like to think of this scenario - It gets me super wet to think about how excited he’d be!! We head to Berlin in a few weeks time... I wonder if we’ll be able to tick this off our fantasy list!

After arriving at our hotel, it’s time to get ready for us to head out and explore the night life of Berlin... We are so excited to see what naughty fun awaits us!!

I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower - I love it when it gets so hot and steamy!! I invite Bryan to join me and he slowly starts to tease me by kissing my whole body... I can feel his dick getting harder as it presses against my leg and my pussy is starting to pulse with excitement. I can’t help myself - I have to kneel down in front of him and feel him in my mouth!! Taking him as deep as I can, gently pulling in and out, I slowly release him from my mouth and kiss the tip of his cock... I look up into his eyes and tell him that’s all he’s allowed for just now... The night is young and there’s so much fun to be had!

I open the suitcase and pick out my sexiest and most favourite little item of lingerie... almost ready to leave - He looks me up and down... ‘You look hot babe’, says Bryan, as he grabs my ass firmly and spanks me! He makes me so weak at the knees when he does this!! I slip into a little black dress, short enough so he can slide his hand up whenever he likes!! He kisses my cheek so lovingly, ‘You ready?’... I simply nod back to him and take his hand as he leads me out the door!

We get a taxi to some nice cocktail bars and have a few drinks - lots of chatting, laughing and having an amazing time in each other’s company, as we always do... I look at the clock and notice the time - The nerves hit my tummy along side the feeling of excitement, knowing we are heading to explore another new club - Insomnia!! I wonder what lies ahead??

We arrive at the door of the club and it seems busy with lots of hot couples, single girls and good looking guys!! We head in and start to acquaint ourselves with our surroundings... checking out all the play areas and admiring the scenery!! It’s incredible... The atmosphere is absolutely buzzing. We head to the bar area and find ourselves ordering two rums to settle our nerves! Even though this is not our first time in a club... We’ve never experienced somewhere so amazing as this before!!

Bryan looks at me with a cheeky smile on his face as he takes a sip of his rum... ‘I want you to be as naughty as you can be tonight...’. Just hearing those words make me instantly wet. I love being a naughty girl for my man. And I have just the perfect idea up my sleeve!!

After taking a sip of my rum, I tell him to wait right there and not to move...

I wander off through the club... checking out all the hot people around me!! I can’t help but stare at all the couples having such hot sex in front of an audience... I love to watch!! And I love to be watched!!! People are noticing me walking around by myself... it excites me. I wonder if they want to play with me?? I see what I’m looking for... and I approach them. I ask them if they’d like to join me in pleasing my man. A couple of them are keen and I tell them to meet me by the bar area in 10 minutes!!

I return back to my man - sitting by the bar, enjoying his drink and enjoying all the views he has!! I kiss him and lower my hand into his crotch to feel his cock starting to come to attention! ‘Where were you, my naughty girl?’ He asks. I tell him, ‘You’re about to find out babe’ as I lead him from the bar and down a corridor towards a fantasy of his... I take him in behind the glory holes and give him his instructions!! I slowly drop to my knees as I lower his boxers... His cock is so hard now and I can see how excited he is as he oozes a little pre cum for me!! I kiss his cock and tell him he’s about to be a lucky man!! He waits behind the wall for my return.

I go back to the bar area and find the two ladies that caught my eye... I lead them back down the corridor to where I left my Bryan!!They wait patiently as I tell him to put his cock through the hole. I can only imagine what’s going through his mind right now...

I go first, to remind him of exactly how he likes it!! I get him warmed up and I can tell he’s already loving this... even though he knows it’s me, there’s something so sexy about the potential anonymity!! I point to hot girl no.1 to come and help me... she drops to her knees too and starts to lick the shaft of my mans dick as I work on the tip and his balls! Inevitably, I lock lips with her too, and I can feel her tongue caressing mine - This is such a hot moment!! I can hear Bryan’s moans from behind the wall which is such a turn on for me... He knows he has two sets of lips on him now!! Nothing pleases me more than seeing my man completely lost in pleasure!!

I stand up and pass on my share of him to the other girl I chose... Now for the first time, I’m standing watching two hot girls teasing my man and he has no idea who is responsible for the pleasure he is receiving!! Watching them is so so hot - makes me want to get behind them and play with their pussies... One with my tongue and the other with my fingers. Swapping between them so I can taste how sweet they both are!! I sneak behind the wall to show Bryan that I’m no longer involved... The look on his face is pure lust for me - and this brings us even closer together... We kiss each other so passionately, and he slips his fingers in my pussy - feeling how wet I am from this whole experience!!!

I return to the girls and kiss them both to say thank you for their wonderful work!! My man is on cloud 9!!!

‘How was that for you babe? You like your surprise?’ I say with a cheeky smirk on my face... He pulls me in so close to him and says, ‘You’re such a good girl for me Laura’... I can’t contain my excitement as he takes my hand and leads me over to one of the red leather beds - He fucks me so so good until I’m absolutely shaking... Just as we both hit complete ecstasy, he cums in my pussy, the hardest I’ve ever felt, which completely sets me off in one of the biggest orgasms I’ve ever had.

L. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucknakedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

So hot

over a year ago

Inverness

Glad you think so!! Got myself so exciting writing this little fantasy this morning... Maybe I’ll share some pics on our profile of what I got up to afterwards!

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *and2aCouple
over a year ago

aberdeen

Nice story

G & C

over a year ago

Inverness

Glad you enjoyed! Maybe we’ll have more fantasies to share soon!!

L. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm thats fantastic

Post new Message to Thread