Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Feeling guilty

Jump to newest

By *apitalD OP   Man
over a year ago

enfield

Never felt so wrong for wanting to fuck someone and feel like this is the place to vent!

My sister (a year older than me) met her best friend in primary school and our families became very close.. they’re literally like family to us and we’ve all known eachother over 20 years now.

When I was 7 they had another daughter who I’ve watched grow up like a cousin (until recently!)

Since she’s turned 18 and developed as a woman I’ve had nothing but inappropriate thoughts about her.

I saw her recently and while we were all sat around the table for dinner, I noticed some scratches on her neck that looked like someone had grabbed her by the throat.

I know she has a boyfriend and almost instantly my head was filled with the image of his hand clasped around her throat, tightening as he cums inside her.

The second thing I felt after that was guilt for visualising her eyes rolling back as her pussy is pumped full of cum.. but only after i’d imagined my own hand around her throat and cock throbbing in her tight little cunt.

Is it bad that I’m fantasising about her like this?

Has anyone else gone through anything similar.. and If so, has it gone anywhere?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illiam101000Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Fantasies are all about what you cannot or dare not have. Nothing wrong in the fantasy though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread