Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A short story: charity worker

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well in general i have no time for charity workers getting money.. especially calling at home. But this day was different.

The door bell went i got up to answer, even though i didnt want to, opened the door “hello im from “a charity” i was wondering if i could interest you in donating?”

Automatically i went into defensive mode but there was something about her, very pretty about 23, glasses size 12. Before i knew it i said come on

She went through all the spiel and i said i would be happy to put my name forward for a call off the head office. I filled in the details and when she read it she said “you dont look 37”, i smiled said thank you assuming she says it to everyone as a tatic to get money. As we were talking she took off her baggy jumper to reveal a vest top which was very low and full.

I tried my best to look i to her eyes as we spoke about general things. I excuses myself tk go toilet and when i came back she was stood, and came up to me kissed my lips and got to her knees to take out my semi hard cock. I asked what she was doing and she just put my cock in her mouth as it grew with the warmth of the mouth.

She eagerly sucked and teased my cock until i filled her mouth and coversd her face.. i said i do not mean to be ungrateful but my girlfriend will be home soon. With that she got dressed and got going but left me her number as she left.

Did i message her?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Of course

Post new Message to Thread