Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

You once asked me

Jump to newest

By *atricia Parnel OP   Woman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

How would you pleasure me?

So I sat you down on the chair and knelt between your legs, placed my hands on your knees and slowly slid them up your hard muscular thighs, my thumbs on the Inside feeling every contour of you as I reach the crease of your groin, caressing upwards to snap open the button of your trousers and slide down your zip so I can see your erection springing to greet me,

I hook two fingers into your waistband and slowly slip them down as your shiny helmet pulses towards me eager to be pleasured.

I take your erection in my cold hand and grip him firmly hearing the sharp intake of your breath as my lips descend down and slowly envelope your head and proceed to pleasure you, changing hand positions and tongue manipulation according to your vocal expulsions until finally you cannot control yourself any more and explode in my mouth, filling my cheeks as you pulse over and over again.

Once you have subsided I slide my mouth off your cock and look up with my big blue eyes staring into yours as I swallow your cum and smile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread