Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Nwestc

Jump to newest

By *axDevlish OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

A down to earth couple looking for an energetic and eager man to join us for some fun. Hard working by day and naughty by night.

Due to the increasing number of fake profiles and time wasters, we will only respond to messages from members that are at least photo verified

Please include a clear face pic with your initial message xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *axDevlish OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Has anyone met this couple? Good or Bad experience ?

By *uriousfunMan
over a year ago

South

Yeah me bro was good!!

By *axDevlish OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

How good she sexy and dirty?

By *uriousfunMan
over a year ago

South

Met them a few times absolutely hot warms up those winter nights.

Well unlike the 1st meet where we all met up and started together I met them at a bar 1st and left just me and her for the hotels sake turns out after the last time she needed me on her own before her husband joins in!! So from it being Baltic outside it started steaming up fairly quickly from kissing and me working my way down her body biting, kissing and caressing every inch to me inserting every inch while I’ve got her pinned by the throat with a firm but gentle grip the husband walks in and watches his wife holding and hanging on before coming in and joining in!!

We needed water on standby and windows definitely open as she wanted me in every hole over and over again and after it we ended up three in the bed just lay there recovering for a good 20 mins!!

By *axDevlish OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Damm she sounds hot!! They both get involved?

By *uriousfunMan
over a year ago

South

Well 1st time we met at hotel and hubby handed me room card and said will join us in a bit.

I went upto room and she was waiting in red dress and heels looking like a Bond girl dressed to impress. We said hi and shared a kiss I grabbed her fat ass and she grabbed my cock!

Then she started undressing what little clothes she had on. Telling me that she doesnt class herself as a BBC Queen BBC slut but I am her type so do whatever I want to do she wants to be controlled. So I started kissing inbetween her her legs and she just got wetter and wetter.

Hubby had let himself in and was already pants down wanking hearing her moan and cum! Poor guy came after a few tugs of his small cock. Then she said please will you fuck me like I need so I did in every position. All the time hubby telling her how big I am and he loves seeing her fucked by a big black cock! He managed to join in for a roast but wasn’t allowed to fuck her as she only wanted me inside her!

After fucking in every position hubby wanted me to cum in her mouth so I obliged and she loved it but not as much as hubby tasting my cum on her lips and snogging each other could tell they loved it as much as me!

Damm I need to meet them again bro!

By *axDevlish OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Not before me sounds hot!

Need that sexy red dress on my floor , funny about her hubby not gonna lie ha

By *man1990Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Yeah Cathy and Ian are true players!

Met them a few times too they love black cock fun she just turns into a freak hubby can deffo not satisfy that sexy minx.

I remember meeting her before a night out they were on in Manchester didn’t have long to play but was wild, wet and freaky!

After all the fun in the room we both jumped in the shower and while soaping each other up kissing and fingering her she said to me will you meet me again? I said yeah why? She said my cock fills her up....unlike her husbands and we both just laughed!

Then she said she was cumming so rubbed my cock on her clit she loved it was squirting while I was doing it! She is wet as a waterfall!

This needs to carry on anyone else met them?

By *axDevlish OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Yeah anyone else no how good these couple are?

They at any parties?

By *ee dee500Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Lol you naughty boys!

Are you always so bad!

Post new Message to Thread