Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife going to Malta in December

Jump to newest

By *rmbts OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Wife going to Malta at beginning of December on her own

Often fantasied about a couple or guy chatting her up and leading her astray and getting her into bed

She has had a lesbian relationship when younger and would love nothing more than when she travel s to Malta next month on her own a horny guy or couple get chatting to her at the airport or plane befriend her and lead her astray into bed and give her the time of her life before her coming home to me a week later lol as if nothing had happened but little did she know the guys or couple let me know on here if they turned her head got her into bed and that would be our secret lol

She going to marsascalla to visit family but I’d love her to have a naughty holiday fling and have the best fuck of her life while she away and I’m in work

Anyone going to Malta lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *WSilverFox87Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Have you got a pic of her?

By *rmbts OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Yes have nice pics of her

Are you going Malta in Dec, message me on kik for more details and you going away

Kik emmadressed

Pic sent

By *rmbts OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Sorry sweet your message response blocked me so await message on kik or alternate method

By *obinho32Man
over a year ago

dublin

How this this pan out. Very interesting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Wife going to Malta at beginning of December on her own

Often fantasied about a couple or guy chatting her up and leading her astray and getting her into bed

She has had a lesbian relationship when younger and would love nothing more than when she travel s to Malta next month on her own a horny guy or couple get chatting to her at the airport or plane befriend her and lead her astray into bed and give her the time of her life before her coming home to me a week later lol as if nothing had happened but little did she know the guys or couple let me know on here if they turned her head got her into bed and that would be our secret lol

She going to marsascalla to visit family but I’d love her to have a naughty holiday fling and have the best fuck of her life while she away and I’m in work

Anyone going to Malta lol "

such a pity, I'm there in july

Post new Message to Thread