Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The late train

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well there I was still at the station , waiting,,,,,,,,eventually I saw the silhouette of her as she left the station towards the pick up point. As she got closer I saw her backpack swing low , I caught it and like a rugby ball passed it into the back seats.i opened the front door for but as she moved forward she must have noticed no interior light on . She pause£ and moved in hp for a hug, a real deep missed you type of hug. As her arms wrapped around me my right hand dropped to her hem, slipped under and found her tights covered thigh! I slid my finger tips up and yes! She’d done it her tights had a cut so that her whole swollen pussy was poking through! I stretched my middle finger reaching low and stroked her naked lips from hole to clit! I slid back down then bent my finger inside! Sooo wet!i could only guess at how many ppl she had flashed her pussy at on the way home to be this wet! I slid in and out few times hearing sighs in my ears as she felt for my cock under my jeans., she unzipped me pulling it out, a slow stroke and then she turned as if to get in the car but leans forward offering herself !in a shot I moved and felt the bliss of her wet pussy enveloping my cock!. Three strokes is all, I could enjoy before I moved away to get back behind the wheel! After all in a pick up parking u only get so long!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

By *ima66Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Great start

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ighorn2006Man
over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Interesting start more plse

over a year ago

We are short of time seasonal plans etc , but we both have that need to come after a very short drive I park up and she looks at me smiling hopefull. We get into the back I lower my jeans and sit down as she straddles me fully clothed and then I feel the warmth and moisture enveloping my throbbing cock omg that’s soo good! I begin to massage her breasts kissing as she lifts up and down on my hard cock!

Then she pushes down hard and wriggles back and forth I know it’s to get her there fast with her clit now fully engorged the hood clearly out of the way !

It’s just then that I feel her thighs grip see her eyes tight and watch as her cum face spreads ! A few more wriggles and I let myself cum filling her tight pussy!

God that was much needed ! But back to the seats we have to get there on time!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

With the season keeping us busy it’s hard to fit fun in. But it’s got to be done!

With friends x d family due we need to clean the bathroom a job for two! We tidied away all the half used bottles scraped scrubbed snd made it shine !

Both of us were dirty now so perhaps we should use it! She stripped off and popped a hair bobble on and got the water to temp as she thought it was time to enjoy a good wash I stepped in and took her shower gel in hand to scrub this slut of mine ! Having lathered her whole body as I rinsed the soap away I now concentrated on caressing her under the warm water! Following the curve of her breasts over her stomach to her smooth pussy and tracing that soft fold of skin then dipping my finger into that warm wet hole then dragged it out upwards to find her clit ! And then began to circle in a rhythm she knew well. At the same time she kept feeling my throbbing cock on her but cheeks and was wriggling so my cock moved between her butt cheeks! Then she did it she bent forward presenting her pussy opening begging to be filled ! I held her hips and slid my cock in all the way!

over a year ago

Now as you know shower sex isn’t easy! Getting all the right holes whilst getting soaked and slipping over lol but this was a shower over a bath with bath handles ! Those handles let her bend over real firm pushing her pissy back ready for each slow but firm delivery of hard cock As I stroked back and forth getting closer to filling her I felt her finger tips, looking down i saw her hand working fast to make sure she come too! So I slowed off hoping to give her time to catch up ! But then that tingle started and each forward thrust was sooo close and then I exploded not just to fill her with cum but audibly too omg such a release ! As I moved back and forth before I went soft I felt her catch up and shudder clamping my just hard cock coming just as loud! Omg she must have needed that as much as me!

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Live this

over a year ago

Once washed, again it was time to go out deliver some things in the van, no rest for the wicked. This time she came with me! As I was driving she sat there with her legs parted slightly raised her but further forward on the seat! A sight to behold but as I kept glancing across I could see her almost absent mindedly stroking her pussy ! Then in a swift manoeuvre she lifted her ass off the seat and whisked her knickers off ! And then went back to stroking her now exposed and opening pussy. I found driving more of a challenge than normal ! On the straights I could just about reach her lips! I stroked her wet labia with my finger tips and tasted them which seemed to feed her lust ! Then when concentrating on the road I felt her softly stroking my cock already making its presence known!

This was more than enough ! I racked my brain for where to pull up and sort her out! Not easy near a city. In the end I found what I thought was a quiet enough spot by some trees on a country lane . I pulled over parked up and almost immediately she leans over Fred my cock and with a deft move had me in so deep her chin was in my balls! Omg that feeling of moist mouth anx lips up and down! But I had to feel her pussy on around my cock. I went around the van to her side slid the seat all the way back and tilted it back as far as I could then got between her thighs now raised with her knees to her breasts releasing my trousers I half pulled her on and half slid into her omg such a feeling.

As we kissed I moved back and forth slow but firm and deep strokes I felt her fingers descend to stroke her engorged clit in that never ending search for release! As I stroked on and out she stroked her clit as he rythym sped up I matched my speed of strokes ! Then she just yelled out fill my cunt ! Now! Omg I needed no further request and I cam pulse after pulse and then rested as she caught up with my cock in her now filled cunt! Then when she came OMG what a scream!

Post new Message to Thread