Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Broken in by an old man 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Broken in by an old man 1 is here -

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/910814

I licked his smooth ball bag while stroking his large cock, it tasted salty. I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing me closer to his huge balls “suck them” he demanded. His balls where too big for me to get in my mouth at the same time so I went for one at a time. As it filled my mouth he let out a grown, I tried to concentrate on stroking his thick shaft as well as sucking is big ball. He was leaking pre cum all over my hand and I was using it to lube his shaft, I swapped balls and took the second one I’m my mouth. ‘Love sucking cock don’t you?’ He said as he stared down at me ‘unhhhhhh’ was all I could say with a mouth full of ball ‘are you gonna do anything I tell you to do?’ He smiled looking me directly in the eye ‘unhhhh’ I winked up at him ‘good lad’ he sighed. Brian grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my mouth off his ball, he manoeuvred my head so his cock was level with my mouth and plunged it in. It was lucky I was paying attention and was really to accommodate his thickness, he pushed himself as far into my mouth as I could accommodate and started to fuck my mouth hard and rough. ‘I’m gonna cum soon lad and your gonna drink it down’ he grunted breathlessly, he still had a hand full of my hair and was using my head as his personal fuck toy. I was struggling to breathe but got into the rhythm of his thrusts, all I wanted to do was please this man and taste his load. I grabbed his firm bum cheeks, I could feel them tense and he thrust himself in my mouth. I knew he was getting close, every time he thrust he grunted and my mouth was filled with his pre cum. He ordered me to look up, he somehow had his phone and the light from his torch suddenly blinded me I couldn’t see a thing. I knew he was recording me servicing his large member ‘I’m cumming’ he grunted as his cock started to twitch, I felt his cum hit the back of my throat and I gulped it down the best that I could. After he shot five wads mostly down my throat he pulled out and I could breathe again ‘clean me up and swallow it all down’ he ordered me. I was trying to get my breath back, panting, on my knees with my mouth and lips covered in his cum ‘NOW!’ He ordered as he whacked me across the head.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *ILLxxxMan
over a year ago

Durham

Nice

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ichelangeloxMan
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

By *kadMan
over a year ago

wallsend

By *lli_sissyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Thanks for continuing this great story

By *illam2Man
over a year ago

weymouth

old old story

By *omer47Man
over a year ago

leigh

Mmmmm nice

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

you going back for more

over a year ago

Lucky sod

over a year ago

So fucking hot

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *ichelangeloxMan
over a year ago

cambridge

Anymore to this???

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ig_will_11Man
over a year ago

town

By *oneythiefMan
over a year ago

Perthshire

over a year ago

Love this

over a year ago

That’s how I like my mouth used

over a year ago

"Broken in by an old man 1 is here -

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/910814

I licked his smooth ball bag while stroking his large cock, it tasted salty. I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing me closer to his huge balls “suck them” he demanded. His balls where too big for me to get in my mouth at the same time so I went for one at a time. As it filled my mouth he let out a grown, I tried to concentrate on stroking his thick shaft as well as sucking is big ball. He was leaking pre cum all over my hand and I was using it to lube his shaft, I swapped balls and took the second one I’m my mouth. ‘Love sucking cock don’t you?’ He said as he stared down at me ‘unhhhhhh’ was all I could say with a mouth full of ball ‘are you gonna do anything I tell you to do?’ He smiled looking me directly in the eye ‘unhhhh’ I winked up at him ‘good lad’ he sighed. Brian grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my mouth off his ball, he manoeuvred my head so his cock was level with my mouth and plunged it in. It was lucky I was paying attention and was really to accommodate his thickness, he pushed himself as far into my mouth as I could accommodate and started to fuck my mouth hard and rough. ‘I’m gonna cum soon lad and your gonna drink it down’ he grunted breathlessly, he still had a hand full of my hair and was using my head as his personal fuck toy. I was struggling to breathe but got into the rhythm of his thrusts, all I wanted to do was please this man and taste his load. I grabbed his firm bum cheeks, I could feel them tense and he thrust himself in my mouth. I knew he was getting close, every time he thrust he grunted and my mouth was filled with his pre cum. He ordered me to look up, he somehow had his phone and the light from his torch suddenly blinded me I couldn’t see a thing. I knew he was recording me servicing his large member ‘I’m cumming’ he grunted as his cock started to twitch, I felt his cum hit the back of my throat and I gulped it down the best that I could. After he shot five wads mostly down my throat he pulled out and I could breathe again ‘clean me up and swallow it all down’ he ordered me. I was trying to get my breath back, panting, on my knees with my mouth and lips covered in his cum ‘NOW!’ He ordered as he whacked me across the head. "

Damb thats filthy. Love watching men on men

over a year ago

love to hear more

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

More please