Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My sexual soul mate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had worked with this woman for a few years we always had good fun chatting but had never flirted her being divorced me being married she was older about 10 or 12 years than myself . Not being very tech savvy she asked me about something on her phone an app which I installed for her

That's where I saw my window of opportunity I installed a m private messaging app to her phone told her it was handy to have and free. I started to message her totally innocent things I could not go straight in with my intentions as this is work I'm in dont want to be up with HR .

I started to tell her she reminded me of a siren which she liked I said this as she was really drawing me in finding her very attractive I'd sent her pics from the net of Siren goddesses often in very erotic looking poses and I waited until she gave me my opening and it came in a single message. " All those pictures are really affecting me between my legs"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

That's when things went into over drive I admitted I had fancied her for ages and the sexual banter started and I had met my match she had just as horny a mind i told her about here and she set up an account we messaged each other ferociously mostly when in the same building I had to have her so we arranged a to meet all that day we messaged over and back my cock was hard all day with the thoughts running through my mind .

I recieved a message with her address I was to come in lock the door and go up stairs she would be waiting the hours dragged until 7pm the meeting time .

I arrived went to the door it opened i closed and locked it there were candles lighting everywhere i started to climb the stairs finding her room door and there she was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen in the flesh .

By *ust 58Man
over a year ago

london

Nice start

By *reenfrogoMan
over a year ago

nearby

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

There she was in the candle light lying on the bed legs wide open feet tucked in with her pussy on full display I could see it was swollen and wet with a wire comming from it she tugged on the wire pulling 2 vibrating eggs from her hot sex I looked up ag her she was so hot looking full make up hair and there willing me to ravishing her and I did I immediately dove between her legs and locked my mouth to her pussy as I drank her wet aroma in her light pubic hair glistening wet it was heaven I reached up to fondled and squeeze her lovely big tits we hadn't even kissed and I was eating her out like my life depended on it

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

After what must of been 30 minutes and at least 3 orgasms of oral worship.

I worked my way up her body to kiss for the first time after about a week of txt madness our lips locked as she greedily sucked on my tounge tasting her own juices from my the scent and taste of our lust was at fever pitch we rolled around in what must of looked like an UFC match we were so hot for each other finally our time had come we both stopped moving as I felt the raw wet heat of her open willing sex calling me in I moved forward our eyes locked as I slid into her wet heat her head tilted back as she moaned as i slid all the way to my balls in my new lover it took all my will power not to flood her there and then she just looked and me the older woman knowing what she wanted slow she said as I began a slow rhythmic thrust as we stared into each others eyes world cup finals hadn't the build up this meeting had we savoured it soon my pace quickened as she came once then twice I could hold mo more I'm cumming I said she wrapped her legs around me cum in me I want your seed in me that was enough for me all that build up was cumming I erupted into her I'm normally quiet on cumming not this time I collapsed onto her we laid there for ages as i felt myself slide out of her with a wave of our cum to follow we kissed and got sorted as i had to go and that's what happened on our first meet every word was true but we had lots more meets if you would like to hear the full story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Post new Message to Thread