Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Playing away

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have come away for a few days. I would like some fun but don't know how to get it.

I get the key to my room and there is a double bed just for me love to stretch out and do a bed angel lol. As I'm doing so the porter comes in with the tea tray.

You seem to be enjoying yourself there, won't your hubby mind you hogging the whole bed?

Nope as here on my lonesome, no hubster just kids and their at home.

Oh I see, well you look rather fetching doing that.

I giggle and he glides his hand up my leg.

That's nice, but I guess your not suppose to do that sort of thing with your guests I say as I move my new skirt a little higher.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

No but you look kind of good there and your skin is so soft.

Thankyou, maybe you should come back later when your less busy.

When he had gone, I had a little play, I felt rather daring and wanted him to come back.

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

I heard a little tap on the door, I was on the chair that was in the room but my legs were apart, 1 as normal and the other lounging over the armrest and onto the bed.

I called for him to come in, he looked my way before locking the door behind him. He walked over and knelt there. Both his hands slowly moved up and down my legs, it felt sensual, feather light.

He then kissed where his hands had been,one leg at a time,then he cupped my face and kissed it gently.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

After a few kisses he moved to take my p.j top off

Wow a pair of beauties.

He moved to kiss them and at my moans of responce he moved me to the bed.

My bottoms were off before I knew it and he moved his kissing down my body, his hands were touching me so lightly where he had kissed and about to kiss, it was setting me on fire.

over a year ago

He slowly moved a hand back over my legs while his other tweaked my nipples one at a time.

I started to move my body in anticipation of his hand upon my dampness. He feels me move, hears my groans of pleasure and kisses me

I want to take you, you say, I whisper yes please. You undress and lay by my side

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brill

over a year ago

My hand moves across your beautiful hairy chest and I shiver, I love the feel between my fingers and search for your nipples. I stroke them and hear your breath catch as I then take them in my mouth as I suck and tease them.

My hand moves down your body and I feel you twitch as my fingertips brush over the end of your cock,then circle it and rub down your length. You start to move rhythmically along with my hand, I see your eyes half closed so I go to sieze you into my mouth.

You shudder more as I tease the tip each time I come to the top of you. By this time you are teasing my boobs and making my nipples hard.

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

"My hand moves across your beautiful hairy chest and I shiver, I love the feel between my fingers and search for your nipples. I stroke them and hear your breath catch as I then take them in my mouth as I suck and tease them.

My hand moves down your body and I feel you twitch as my fingertips brush over the end of your cock,then circle it and rub down your length. You start to move rhythmically along with my hand, I see your eyes half closed so I go to sieze you into my mouth.

You shudder more as I tease the tip each time I come to the top of you. By this time you are teasing my boobs and making my nipples hard.

"

over a year ago

How is your pussy? Daringly I say in need of attention. Your hand moves teasingly down my body and find what is by now more than damp. I now shudder as you stroke me and find my little clit.

My hand is now wanking you while my other is playing with my nipples. You are now licking and teasing my clit, but I cum quick.

I'm sorry I thought you were going to be able to last longer, I whisper I will cum again and sure enough as he resumed I came again, more this time.

He looks at me and I nod in answer to it, yes again. This time he has covered me with his mouth and his tongue is flicking in and out, deeper each time. I cum again, but this time he gets it all.

Can I still take you he says, yes you can, with that he kneels on the bed and plunges his beautiful hard cock inside me. Slowly at first and I arch my back wanting more of him inside.

He teases me but as I reach for him he thrusts deep inside, yes, yes oh my yes. I help his rhythm with that of my own as we reach a crescendo of pulsating orgasms together...

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Carry on please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth