FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Would you have a sexual relationship with a teacher?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here is my fantasy role play. I will set the scene, the time was about 11am and I was getting ready to go to my private german teacher, her name is frau eva 45 and married. I packed my bag and started to walk, it is not far, about a 15min walk, as I come closer I checked the time, it was few min left. I knocked on the door. I heard her footsteps coming closerrrrrr, she opened with a smile and said guten morgen wilkommen and I said guten morgen back, she had long blonde hair to the shoulders with a red dress. I said auf wiedersehen to her other client who just left, auf wiedersehen the client said back to me. I sat down and she asked if I wanted something to drink? I said yes, can I have a orange juice please, she had some sweets on the desk and I had one, she came back and asked how the weekend was and later we was conjugating some verbs as I was conjugating the word springen to jump. I noticed she reached forward her foot under the table and rubbed it slowly on my penis. I was a bit surprised and lost track of the verb table she said shhhhhh hubby is upstairs, we had some fun under that hour and I learned alot, the time was 12 noon and it was time to go, see you next week I said

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread