Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Office one on one

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She was new to the company, he’d seen her around the office floor. She wore tight skirts and tighter tops sometimes shirts that strained across chest. He hadn’t spoken to her yet but he’d keenly watched her for the last week and had on a number of occasions noticed her eyes were on him. She wore her dark hair up and played with her necklace when she spoke to clients on the phone, there was no sign of a wedding ring. Her lips always had a slick of gloss over them, accentuating their fullness. He imagined her on her knees looking up at him and sliding her mouth around his hard cock leaving a trail of her lipgloss on his shaft. He felt his trousers twitch and to stop his imagination running wild he turned back to his work.

While talking through a contract with a customer he flicked through his emails.

“Can I get some advice” was the subject line of the most recent in his inbox and it was from her. He stole a quick glance over at her but her head was down and her fingers moved quickly across the keyboard as she typed. He read the email requesting his help with a difficult quotation. Would it be possible to pick his brains later this afternoon?

He didn’t think he had registered on her radar but he typed back he’d happily help if he could. He quickly sent the reply, and stole another look at her. Her head raised and met his eyes, she gave him a small sexy smile and typed back, shed pop over to his desk later.

At lunch time he was sure to freshen himself up, quick spritz of aftershave and check his teeth for any rogue green bits from his lunch. The afternoon passed in a blur with emails being sent and phones ringing, he didn’t notice her standing beside him. Until she leaned down and whispered to him ‘is now a good time?’

She was so close he could smell her perfume, a strangely dark scent with a sweet note. He nodded quickly and gestured for her to sit, not trusting himself to speak.

She pulled over a chair and positioned it right beside his, a little closer than necessary he noticed. As she sat and started to explain the case to him she crossed her legs, as she did her skirt moved higher and revealed a stocking held in place with a thin strap attached at the top!

Fuck she’s wearing stockings! His trousers twitched as he quickly shifted in his chair. She made no move to conceal her stockinged leg if anything it was almost like she wanted him to see. As he talked her through the steps to take with the quotation, she seemed to relax and sat back and turned her chair so she could look him in the eyes. She stared at him as he spoke playfully chewing and sucking on a pen as he did.

He was getting hard watching her.

He turned his attention back to the computer. She pulled her chair close to him and leaned forward pretending to inspect what was on the screen. Her leg pressed against him, she spoke quietly!

Do you like my stockings she asked him? Without waiting for an answer she continued, ‘I like to wear them without underwear, I like sitting in this office knowing that no one suspects I’m not wearing any underwear’. She stole a quick side glance at him and continued

‘Sometimes when I’m feeling really naughty I slide my fingers between my legs right under the desk and feel how wet I am and no one sees me’.

‘I get very wet’ she whispers turning her head sideways she gives me a cheeky wink

‘thanks for your help’ she says, stands up and moves back to her desk. He sits there silent not sure how to react. What just happened?

He looks at his screen and an email pings into his inbox subject reading ‘I’m doing it now’

His head jerks up to look over at her and as he does she locks eyes with him and moves two fingers to her mouth and sucks on them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Part two (from his point of view)

Days had passed since they had discussed the quotation. She hadn’t spoken to him since but he continued to watch her. He was intrigued.

The office is empty except for you and her. She emails you telling you she’s wet and horny. She tells you to take your hard cock out and start stroking it! Slowly so she can watch. You do as you’re told and unbutton your trousers releasing your cock you start to stroke it. You watch her watching you do this. You watch her across the room unbuttoning her blouse and pinching her nipples hard.

She suddenly stands and walk towards you. Shes right in front of you staring down at you with a devilish glint in her eye. She runs her hand down the front of her skirt and lifts the material. You can see her suspenders, she lifts it higher and now you see she’s not wearing any underwear. She’s so close you can smell her, you watch her run two fingers into her shaved pussy and when she pulls them out you can see how wet they are. She moves her fingers to you and traces the outline of your lips while spreading her juices over them. You lick yourself lips and before she can pull away you’ve grabbed her wrist. Holding her hand tight you move her fingers to your mouth where you suck them clean. Tasting how sweet she is.

She moves forward and with one leg on either side straddles you. Still standing She reaches down and takes your cock in her hand. She moves her hand up and down slowly. You groan your approval as you pull her blouse loose from her skirt. Your hands moving desperately over her.

She moves her hand to the back of your head, takes a fist full of hair and pulls your head back. Your eyes lock for a few seconds before she starts to lower herself. With her hand on your cock you feel her guide you to her entrance. She moves your cock back and forth getting it wet. You can feel the heat emanating from her pussy. With her hand still holding your hair she lowers her head to you. She softly kisses your lips. And again and just as you reach to kiss her properly she captures your bottom lip between her teeth biting you. As you feel the pain from the bite you also feel her hot pussy sliding down your cock burying it deep inside her.

She starts to move herself slowly up and down your cock, her mouth has moved to your neck where she’s buried her head hungrily kissing and biting at it. Her hands pull at the buttons on your shirt and soon her fingers are moving over your chest, nails digging into you. She never stops moving up and down your cock, not slow anymore. Your hands are tightly fixed on each of her ass cheeks helping to guide her up and down your cock. Your head at just the right level to appreciate her tits, you capture one of her nipples between your teeth. She throws her head back and curses but obviously enjoying the pain she moves her other nipple to your mouth so you can punish them both equally.

When she can take no more she grabs your chin and tilts it to her face. This time she kisses you properly. As she moves her tongue between your lips hungrily you feel her move her hand to her pussy. As she slides up and down your cock her fingers play with her clit. She tells you between kisses that she’s close. You can feel her fingers quickening, you can feel her tighten around your cock, you feel her orgasm and as she does she breathlessly calls your name. She quivers as the last of her orgasm washes over her. She leans down and kisses you slowly and without saying a word lifts herself off your still hard cock. As she moves back her hands move your knees apart and she’s suddenly kneeling between your legs.

Looking up at you, she takes you in her hand and runs her tongue over your balls and up the full length of your shaft. She does this numerous times as if cleaning up her mess. All the while never breaking eye contact with you. She licks the tip of your cock before sucking on it gently and flicking her tongue over it. Slowly she lowers her head and surrounds your cock with her lips. You feel the hot wetness of her mouth around you. Moving slowly up and down your length, she takes all of you, licking and sucking you.

As she moves her head up and down building up a rhythm she looks up at you, and watches your reaction as she fucks your cock with her mouth. Watching her do this is so hot, you’re getting close. Her hand starts to pump your cock in unison with her mouth. Both working together to bring you to the edge. You warn her of your imminent release but she continues to move her tongue and mouth over your cock determined to make you come.

Your hand moves to her hair as you feel it building you hold her head steady as your hips move forward, your cock now fucks her mouth. She greedily obliges.

You come hard cursing loudly as your cock empties in her mouth. Releasing her hair she sits back on her heels, looks up at you and licks her lips

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wonderful x

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You got a gift