By *cooby driver OP   Man
over a year ago

BARKING

Please share your experiences and I will share mine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

BARKING

I am fucking a grandmother called Peggy what a real grandmother name and she had never cum till I had her and she had never had a cock in her mouth now she sucks me off like a slut and swallows my load

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thanks!

over a year ago

BARKING

She has gone from not wanting sex to living having sex and wants it all the time can't get enough of it now

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

What age is she

By *UNANDNICEMan
over a year ago

Basildon

They are very dirty ladies

over a year ago

BARKING

She is 72

over a year ago

Love granny's iv fucked a 60 year old. She was a horny sod lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 10:35:14]

over a year ago

I was 35, she was 61 and the sex was mindblowing.

We were both in sexless, abusive & often violent marriages.

And yes, men can also be the victims of domestic abuse, plus we were both aware of the consequences should our secret get out.

We lasted four years, until she was almost 65, and created some very sexy and happy memories.

over a year ago

BARKING

Once you show them there is more to sex than a couple of grunt's and roll off they want to catch up on what they missed out on

over a year ago

"Once you show them there is more to sex than a couple of grunt's and roll off they want to catch up on what they missed out on "

My 61 y/o was very skilful,tho' she hadn't had many partners - by her own admission - her husband was only her third, then two affairs before me.

We almost got chucked out of a hotel in Scarborough because of the noise she made.

Lol.

over a year ago

BARKING

Peggy had only been with her husband and he only got on and off never any adventure and she had never orgasamed before God she lost her fucking mind the first time I made her cum lol

over a year ago

Is peggy on here

over a year ago

A hot granny lived few doors down from my parents. She was hot when I was a lot younger and still was when I 36. She used to dress like a teen going on the pull. Got chatting outside her house one day, she knew I was looking at her tits as her blouse was open. Invited me in and a 6 month affair followed

over a year ago

BARKING

Lucky guy she was on the pill and caught what she wanted a good hard cock

By *umseekerMan
over a year ago

montrose

I have so many granny fantasies !!

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

When I was much younger (mid 20s) I worked with a woman in her mid 60s. At work, she was very prim and proper with members of the public, but in quiet moments in the office especially later in the evening when there were less of us about, she had a wicked sense of humour and a very dirty streak.

We became very good friends, I met her grandchildren, her daughter and her hubby over the next 6 months.

When I first met her hubby, he was one of those rare people that I took an instant dislike too. Didn't know why, couldn't quite figure it out, but there was something unpleasant about him.

At work one night, it was quiet and we were chatting and she admitted to me that her husband was very abusive at home. Then she admitted that because he was so abusive, she had been having strings of affairs and one nighters for the last 30 years !

Out of the blue, she just said "So if you fancy stuffing your cock up me at some stage, I am up for it" - I damn near lost my coffee across the desk !!

A few weeks after that, she told me her hubby was going abroad for a few weeks, and that she would love it if I popped round at some point (winking)

I told my wife about it (we were active swingers) and she said to go for it.

So late on Friday night, I went round her place, only just a mile or so from where I was living, and found a post it note on the door saying to go round the back and let myself in.

Inside, I heard her call down from upstairs, so I made my way up there. She was laying on the bed, stark naked, her right hand between her thighs, noisily finger fucking her sopping wet almost hairless pussy. Her sagging but massive G cup tits had nipples like bullets.

I wasted no time in getting naked and getting on the bed with her. She asked me to go down on her, and her musky wet scent was heavenly. I spent ages down there, giving her at least 2 healthy squirting orgasms, before crawling up and slipping my young, hard 6.5 inches in to her very tight slippery cunt.

We fucked for what seemed like ages, before she whispered "Take me up the shitter" and bent over on all fours.

I didn't need telling twice and was amazed how easily she took it in the backside. I didn't last long after getting in there, and emptied deep inside her arse.

Over the next couple of weeks, I was round there nearly every night, and the sex got wilder and dirtier each night

since that night, I have only fucked 2 women that have been younger than me, having got a taste for the older and more experienced woman.

over a year ago

My wife's a 72 yo granny !

over a year ago

good luck well said that man

over a year ago

BARKING

The older the better people are missing out on an untaped pool of great sex

over a year ago

Have had the pleasure of a few older females 58 up to 65 wow the things they can do and be filthy dirty sluts

over a year ago

I've previously been in a couple of situations with some wild families I got involved with, usually when I would be dating a young girl, but would get into sex trouble by ending up getting sexed up a couple of their very shameless and dirty granny's instead.

One in particular always grabs my attention, due to her wilder nature and known love for hung men and her grand daughters boyfriends. Lol ??

over a year ago

I know what in particular I love about grannies but keeping it in the sex filled families I used to know was hot. ??

By *aulaxxpTV/TS
over a year ago

fishgaurd

Love to have a real granny ,give you a good Xmas present in exchange...local if possible.

over a year ago

This would be a dream come true to find a willing and sexy older lady who loves cock

over a year ago

I'm a Granny ( I prefer the term Nanny though) albeit a very young one!

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

Grannies & grandads all love sex

over a year ago

"Grannies & grandads all love sex "

It's how we had the ability to become grandparents, ya know

Post new Message to Thread