Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Clockwork Letters #1

Jump to newest

By *ilsaGeorge OP   Couple
over a year ago

kent

My Darling,

When we meet on Friday, you will come to me straight from work. You will wear your usual office clothes, and you will come to me at the end of your working day without changing your appearance. I know how beautiful you are. But I do not want to see the face you present to the clubs and to the people you play with. You will not dress up for me, or adorn yourself with jewellery, or accentuate your features with make-up. You will come to me in your truest, purest form, unaltered and raw.

We will be spending Friday night at a hotel. On Saturday morning we will return to my place. There will be no need for you to pack clothes or toiletries. All you will need is your toothbrush and hairbrush. Everything else will be provided for you.

I have high hopes for our weekend together. I know that it will be both gentle and intense. But I suspect you want to be punished. I know how much you love to be challenged. I know you love the dance, as your rebelliousness touches my resolve. You enjoy testing me, as a way to test yourself. Your little slut mouth makes statements calculated to elicit a specific response. But I'm unmoved by your beauty and deaf to your tantrums. My connection to you runs far deeper than the shallow qualities of your body or behaviour. I am not in thrall to your cunt.

There are times when your infractions are just part of the dance. You break the rules to enjoy the punishment, acting like a brat so I can put you back in your place. Such games have become part of our dynamic, and they run like Clockwork. But recently I have heard notes of rebellion in your voice. Perhaps you intend to properly damage the harmony that we enjoy, forcing me to administer a different and severe kind of punishment.

To clarify: your words will always be forgiven. I love what you say, no matter how taunting you might be. I enjoy your mouth because it's the most direct link to your mind, and as such it will always be ripe for my invasions. Fucking your mouth is as close as I can physically get to fucking your mind. There is no punishment involved in this. It is a foundational part of our dynamic.

However, I have no tolerance for disobedience. I won't ask you to do many things this weekend, but I expect you to do them when I tell you to. It doesn't matter if you don't want to, it doesn't matter whether you complain, stamp your feet, burst into tears, explode into rage, or whine like a child. You will do as you are told. Or you will be punished.

Let me tell you about punishment.

I will undress you down to your panties. It will not be seductive and I will not be gentle. If you fight, you will lose. I am much stronger than you. I will gag you, and turn you around so your back is to me. I will bind your wrists behind your back, and I will pull your elbows together and bind them too. I will place one had on your chest, pinning you to the wall, and with the other I will reach between your legs and tear off your panties. For just a moment, you might even be afraid of me. I will stuff your ragged panties inside your cunt and force you to your knees in front of the window. I will attach a chain from your collar to the ceiling and I will make it tight, so you can hardly move. I will open the window, and then, I will leave.

You will wait.

You will wait with all of your modes of expression taken from you. With your slut mouth gagged, your little cunt stuffed, your arms bound, your movement restricted, stripped of clothes and laid bare and exposed to the world. You will hope that I will come back soon, that I wouldn't leave you there humiliated for more than a few minutes, but you are wrong. If it is cold you will freeze. If you need to, you will piss on the floor. Depending on the severity of your disobedience, I might be gone for an hour or a night. And you will wait. And you will cry. And you will know that you have profoundly disappointed me, and you will be angry with yourself, and you will vow from this moment forward to be obedient.

When eventually I return, you will be contrite. You will curl into my arms and cry and tell me you are sorry. If I believe you are sincere, I will wrap you in a blanket and love you and care for you the way a lover should. I will put you in the bath and bathe you, I will brush your hair and carry you to bed and tuck you in and hold you while you sleep.

It is my sincere hope that these words will serve as an effective deterrent. I would prefer harmony to turbulence, and punishment will never be my first intention, always a last resort. But punishment is real, and it will always be available.

So behave, Dear Heart, and be a good girl.

-G xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Raw indeed..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13