Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A filthy love story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So it's been 8 months since we joined fab and what a rollercoaster it's been.  We've had our first (and second) mmf, first mfmf, both had our first solo meets and we've learned so much about ourselves and each other.  We've fallen so much more deeply in love and lust with each other.  Lately we've been experimenting and pushing boundaries which culminated in yesterday evening which was a bit of a taster for a long held fantasy of mine.

J told me I had to come and pick him up from work so he could go to see his friend T.  I was to wear a tight top, no bra and a skirt. While talking to T he was going to ask him if he liked boobs then tell me to get my boobs out for T to look at. Tell him he could touch them if he wanted. If T was interested then we'd see what happens next. This was in the morning.  I was squirming all day. Can I do this? I mean the thought of it had me barely able to function but could I actually do it?

J updated me mid afternoon to give me more instructions.  Nipple clamps (see profile pic) and no underwear.  He's told T he has a surprise for him tonight. He might ask me if I want to see T's cock and if T obliges he might even let me suck it.

Horny barely comes close to how I felt. Oh and terrified. It's not like this was a fab meet, T may react in utter horror. I mean I'd like to think my boobs are a little nicer than horrifying but how to not take it personally if he did?  You see I've always had a little (I thought secret) crush on T and have thought about a similar scenario featuring him before. But he's a bit of 'a lad' so I'm pretty sure he'll go along with it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

J updated me mid afternoon to give me more instructions.  Nipple clamps and no underwear.  He's told T he has a surprise for him tonight. He might ask me if I want to see T's cock and if T obliges he might even let me suck it.

Horny barely comes close to how I felt. Oh and terrified. It's not like this was a fab meet, T may react in utter horror. I mean I'd like to think my boobs are a little nicer than horrifying but how to not take it personally if he did?  You see I've always had a little (I thought secret) crush on T and have thought about a similar scenario featuring him before. But he's a bit of 'a lad' so I'm pretty sure he'll go along with it.

When I arrive to pick J up he tells me that when we get there he's going to ask him if he likes boobs. Then ask him if he likes my boobs and tell me to get them out so T can look at them and tell him he can touch them if he likes. Then ask if he likes pussy and tell me to get mine out and let him look and touch. Might even ask him if he likes blowjobs.

My brain kind of melted at this point. Pretty much the next thing I know we're sat in T's house. T moved over so I could sit next to him on the sofa and J was sat on a chair nearby. We chatted about how everyone was and T mentioned he was hungover, J said "Oh well this might cheer you up mate" I panicked and yet at the same time was close to exploding I was so horny. I heard J say "Do you like boobs?" Boobs? You mean like tits?" asked T. I can't do this, oh my god I really can't but it's hot af and I really want to but fuck...

"Get them out" I hear. I can't look at either of them but my hands are gripping the hem of my far too tight t-shirt and slowly but surely I'm  exposing my aching clamped nipples. T seemed a bit stunned saying that yeah they were nice but he looked very confused bless him. "Go on have a feel" urged J. "Why are they fake?" That was pretty flattering I'll be honest. When he touched my boob it felt like I would cum right there. "Ooh pierced too" T said as he gently flicked at my nipple clamp.  "They're not real" I said, "Just something I'm trying out to see if I want them pierced". T explored a little more and I heard J say "Do you like pussy?"

Fuck I knew what was coming and I'd done what I was told, I had nothing on under my short denim skirt. I'd chosen the skirt just in case it got to this as it has buttons down the front like a button fly. I knew it would look hot being opened. I slowly undid the buttons one by one exposing my throbbing pussy to two pairs of eager eyes. T grabbed my legs and pulled them open as J sat in his chair watching. "Oh wow it's shaved too" said T in an incredibly turned on sounding voice as he reached out to stroke my waiting pussy. I'm pretty sure I let out a little whimper at that point. I could hear J telling T to have a good look and feel but we can only stay for 5 minutes. "Bet you like blowjobs too T?" By now T was totally on the same page and stood up in front of me and flopped his cock out.  J gave me the nod so I got it straight in my mouth. 

over a year ago

J updated me mid afternoon to give me more instructions.  Nipple clamps and no underwear.  He's told T he has a surprise for him tonight. He might ask me if I want to see T's cock and if T obliges he might even let me suck it.

When I arrive to pick J up he tells me that when we get there he's going to ask him if he likes boobs. Then ask him if he likes my boobs and tell me to get them out so T can look at them and tell him he can touch them if he likes. Then ask if he likes pussy and tell me to get mine out and let him look and touch. Might even ask him if he likes blowjobs.

My brain kind of melted at this point. Pretty much the next thing I know we're sat in T's house. T moved over so I could sit next to him on the sofa and J was sat on a chair nearby. We chatted about how everyone was and T mentioned he was hungover, J said "Oh well this might cheer you up mate" I panicked and yet at the same time was close to exploding I was so horny. I heard J say "Do you like boobs?" Boobs? You mean like tits?" asked T. I can't do this, oh my god I really can't but it's hot af and I really want to but fuck...

"Get them out" I hear. I can't look at either of them but my hands are gripping the hem of my far too tight t-shirt and slowly but surely I'm  exposing my aching clamped nipples. T seemed a bit stunned saying that yeah they were nice but he looked very confused bless him. "Go on have a feel" urged J. "Why are they fake?" That was pretty flattering I'll be honest. When he touched my boob it felt like I would cum right there. "Ooh pierced too" T said as he gently flicked at my nipple clamp.  "They're not real" I said, "Just something I'm trying out to see if I want them pierced". T explored a little more and I heard J say "Do you like pussy?"

Fuck I knew what was coming and I'd done what I was told, I had nothing on under my short denim skirt. I'd chosen the skirt just in case it got to this as it has buttons down the front like a button fly. I knew it would look hot being opened. I slowly undid the buttons one by one exposing my throbbing pussy to two pairs of eager eyes. T grabbed my legs and pulled them open as J sat in his chair watching. "Oh wow it's shaved too" said T in an incredibly turned on sounding voice as he reached out to stroke my waiting pussy. I'm pretty sure I let out a little whimper at that point. I could hear J telling T to have a good look and feel but we can only stay for 5 minutes. "Bet you like blowjobs too T?" By now T was totally on the same page and stood up in front of me and flopped his cock out.  J gave me the nod so I got it straight in my mouth. 

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Mmmm very horny story, gorgeous pics as well

Keep it coming

over a year ago

"She's good at that isnt she?" said J. "Mmm can i take her upstairs quickly?" I won't lie, the fact that he asked J while his cock was in my mouth really got me squirming. I may also have enjoyed the thought of him taking me upstairs. I immediately looked at J. "No we really don't have time but she might be able to make you cum before we have to go" he said picking up T's tobacco,"I'll tell you what I'll sit here and roll you one for after"

Of course now I'd been challenged I had way less than five minutes to make T cum. He was playing with my nipples and stroking my hair as I sucked greedily on his cock. "Maybe one night you could come round to ours T?" "For sure" came the reply. "Yeah you can come round and help me out while she's tied to the bed I'll tell you the rules later." I'm pretty sure I let out a groan when I heard that. "Yeah sounds good" said T as he came in my mouth. I may have kept his cock in my mouth a little longer as I looked up at his face.  He looked as happy as J.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

amazing

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Nice start next chapter please

over a year ago

"Nice start next chapter please "

Oh trust me I'm awaiting the next chapter just as eagerly

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Looking forward to reading more

By *beeMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Wow what a read!! I'm hard as hell after reading that!!

over a year ago

Nice

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Wow

over a year ago

Cant wait for part 3

By *ockedandloaded888Man
over a year ago

ayr

over a year ago

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

over a year ago

By *atandasmileMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fantastic stuff . I hope the "next chapter" is as enjoyable for you as the last (if not more) and I look forward to hearing more.

over a year ago

Cant wait to see what happens on next visit

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

over a year ago

We've been chatting to T today, hopefully the next instalment will be along soon

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Please waiting with baited breath mmm

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

over a year ago