Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gay for pay

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whilst I was a student travelling through Europe I stopped over in Barcelona. After getting most of my cash nicked on Las Ramblas my friend and I went to a cheap bar to meet friends.

I guess I was 21 and reasonably good looking but somewhat naive. We met a cool group of older guys and girls who asked us back to their place to smoke and drink some more. The girls were slim and pretty whilst the guys were slightly cocky Spanish men.

We explained the situation and laughed about how we had to get a train back to Paris then London without much money. The Spanish girls whispered to the guys then the guys said if I stripped off they would give us euros. I was young and fun so thought what the hell. Things escalated and my friend left to spew. A guy said he’d give me 50 euros to suck his cock. I needed to get home and in my d*unk state it seemed like a good idea. I remember not really knowing what to do so I cupped his balls and kind of half opened my mouth to coat his bellend with my nervous saliva. He pushed my head down and his cock seemed to grow so my mouth opened further and my tongue slipped down his shaft as he pressed himself up into my mouth. I was no cock sucker but as it grew and my rhythm improved I felt his balls clench up and his hand pushed more forcefully on the back of my head.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

By *akeyjohnMan
over a year ago

ossett

Hooo more plz

over a year ago

I think when we were all younger and exploring with guys we would have all did the same and would have loved to be paid

By *unboy69888ABCMan
over a year ago

fleetwood

over a year ago

"I think when we were all younger and exploring with guys we would have all did the same and would have loved to be paid"

I’d still like to be paid to do it

over a year ago

Guys 07517 359092 what's app me.

over a year ago

Where was this bar again? Asking for a friend.

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Post new Message to Thread