Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Wifes's Boss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My first wife, Jane, was a secretary at a top legal practice during the early part of our doomed marriage in the early 1980's and provided her services to one of the senior barristers at the firm. Her duties required that she accompany him as he presented cases around the courts of the country. She seemed to be doing so well that I had no reason to think that her trips were anything other than business related. Her boss. in his early sixties, was a married man and, given Jane's discription of him, probably a very sedate family orientated guy. Anyway I had never met him until Jane and I attended a practice shindig at a country hotel in Surrey. It would involve an overnight stay and sounded like it would be good fun. I was to meet my wife there and to bring both her clothes and mine which she had laid out the previous evening. She rang me that afternoon "Hello darling. I am at the hotel, it's very nice, I have already had a bit of room service. I was ringing to remind you not to forget my outfit and case." I thought I heard a man's voice in the background but I assumed it was room service "I am just about to pack up the the car and make my way over. The drive shouldn't take too long, we might even have time to christen the bed before we go to the do" I replied, again hearing the male voice. We hung up after some more conversation and I made my way to the hotel. It was indeed posh. I found our room, the door was unlocked so I went in and shortly after the porter arrived with our luggage. I was in the process of tipping him when my wife came out of the en-suite in just her black underwear and stockings."You should be tipping me for that view" I said as I ushered him from the room noticing that the said underwear did not include her panties. Her long blond hair was loose, her large breasts fighting hard to escape from her bra and she looked very fuckable. The bed was ruffled, her panties and heeled shoes at the bottom of it, together with her discarded business suit of cream blouse, black skirt and jacket and I guessed that Jane had taken a nap on it. We kissed. She seemed nervous, we made small talk, as she hung the clothes in the wardrobe. I watched her bottom as she did so and was immediately hard, my cock aching for a piece of my lovely wife. I stripped off and grabbed her by the wardrobe. I turned her around, lifted her up and then slid her down on to my erect cock. It slid right in. She must have got herself excited thinking about my arrival because her pussy squelched as I lifted her up and down on my excited shaft. I walked her over to the bed and dropped her on to her back and fucked her, she came very quickly and I followed a few minutes later. "We must get ready Jim" she said as she crawled from under me "I'll shower first. We have predinner drinks to attend before the main do." With that she was off to the en-suite and I heard the shower start to run. I lay back on the bed, picking up the whisky from the bedside table, thinking Jane must have ordered it for me. I sipped at it and rose from the bed to have a look around. I lifted Jane's suit and blouse from the floor and placed them on some hangers. I returned across the room picked up her panties, which were damp around the gusset, I smelt them and they were slightly musty. I sat on the end of the bed and my foot disturbed something which slid under the bed. I retrieved it. It was a Polroid picture of my wife kneeling on the bed between to hairy legs, her hands holding a large cut cock. Cum was dripping from her mouth and down her chin and the cock was leaking down its length. The photographer was obviously working the camera with his right hand as his left was holding a glass of whisky. He was wearing a very expensive watch and was sported a gold wedding band on the appropriate finger and another ring, with a crest of some sort, on his little finger. My mind raced, perhaps it was an old picture that had slipped from her handbag but as I looked at it the details of the room were clearly there to be seen.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going tell us more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please go on.

Reply privately

By *wingme22Man
over a year ago

Galway

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

Reply privately

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Do tell

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very well written.

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

over a year ago

I put the photo away in my wallet as I considered my options. Was this a one off or was she having an affair?, was she a serial adulterer?, should I confront her? I decided to ignore it for the time being. We were eventually ready, my wife looking very elegant in her long black gown, it's plunging neckline showing her lovely boobs to their full advantage, her hair was up again. She had rather overdone the makeup but perhaps her lover liked it tha way. She had sheer black tights on underneath it and high heeled strappy shoes. She looked a treat. she led the way to the bar and a man detached himself from the company and made his way toward us. "My boss" Jane explained. He may have been in his sixties but he looked many years younger than that. Tall, well built, a full head of brown hair and even his own bright white teeth. "Hello. I am Edward DuCann (not the exact name for obvious reasons readers) but please call me Ed. We must get you a drink." I noticed the look between him and my wife and before I even checked out his watch and rings knew that this was my wife's lover or rather that she was his bit on the side. I shook his extended hand and we returned to the throng where he ordered drinks in his cut glass accent. He ordered himself a whisky, picked it up with his left hand enabling me to see both his rings and watch. He smiled at me as he passed drinks to Jane and I. We later sat down to dinner where we had been placed on his table, his wife Lucinda had arrived by now, an attractive woman but with very little conversation and she sat between me and Ed. Jane was on my other side as the meal progressed I had managed to get Lucinda to chat. I told her my wife was her husband's secretary. Her right eyebrow rose at the news but she merely said that that was nice. It was obvious as we hit the final course that Lucinda's real problem was the wine, she drank a lot of it but was not really a very good drinker. Her leg rubbed against mine under the table and was quickly followed by her hand which rubbed along my inner thigh. She looked at me with her blue eyes shining bright, a very good looking woman with blond hair, a fullish figure now but nice tits nevertheless.

Reply privately

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Good stuff

Reply privately

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story definitely more please quickly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lucinda's hand was rubbing my growing cock through the staring material of my trousers. I reached under the table, undid my flies and pulled my erect cock out and which Lucinda soon found. "Are you enjoying yourself" Ed asked as his wife rubbed her right hand up and down my cock. I looked up and across at him "Yes, very much" I replied, noticing how close he was now sitting next to my wife and that his left hand was missing under the table. Jane was staring straight ahead, a dreamy look in her eyes, her eye lids flickered, the wine glass shook a little in her hand and she seemed to tremble a little. The bastard had just fingered my wife to orgasm! His hand appeared again and he sniffed it and then licked the index finger which had just worked so well on my wife. I felt for my wife under the table and her gown had been pulled up to her waist, her legs were still open and I felt along her nyloned thighs toward her pussy. She was still looking ahead unaware that the hand now that was now feeling her up was mine. I reached her pussy and found the hole in her tights that Ed had made, she was soaking. I removed my hand just as my cock came in to a serviette that Lucinda had thoughtfully placed over my cock head for just that moment. Her hand came off me and I cleaned myself with the serviette. I smiled my thanks at her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another great story more please

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent. Keep it going

Reply privately

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Sounds like a fun dinner

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I popped my cock back in to my trousers as it was time to move to the function room for dancing and drinking. I stood up and lifted Lucinda's seat backwards as she stood up. Ed did a similar service for my wife. "I bag first dance with Jane" he stated as he offered her his arm and they headed out of the room. "Of course Ed, help yourself" I replied as I offered my arm to his wife which she took, as she was a little unsteady on her heels. "I could do with powdering my nose" Lucinda said "but would rather do so in my room". I walked with her back through reception and up the grand staircase until we reached her room. She took the key out of her black clutch bag, gave it to me and I unlocked the door. We entered, she kicked her shoes off, turned to face me. She stood about 5' 9'' in her stockinged feet, a nice figure topped off by a lovely set of breasts. She was wearing a purplish coloured gown which was kept on by two straps, one on each of her shoulders. Her hands moved and she flicked each strap out of position and wriggled out of the gown. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She was stood in front of me wearing only purple stockings which were held up by suspenders and a garter belt. She wore no other underwear. "Fuck me" she said in a very posh voice.

Reply privately

By *reenlanerCouple
over a year ago

bournemouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

great so far

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

What an offer

Reply privately

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

Really good so far

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *enuine and hornyMan
over a year ago

gwynedd

loving this story

Reply privately

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ubsteffTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Cracking story this

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was only good manners to give in to such a lovely request. I dropped my trousers and pants and fell upon Lucinda, her legs parted and I pushed my cock in to her wet pussy. "Very nice, now get it done" she encouraged. I started to fuck her, slowly at first while I got used to her pussy then with an increasing speed, my strokes hitting home. She lay there initially just taking it but eventually she started to respond to my vigorous fucking. I lifted her legs and dropped them over my shoulders so that I could hit deeper in to her pussy. She sighed with each thrust of my cock and eventually I came, flooding her pussy with my cum. I let her legs back down on the bed and pulled my dripping wet cock out of her."Not bad" she said "we should do this more often". Her head lolled to one side, her eyes closed and she nodded off. I stood and pulled my pants and trousers back up. I looked about the room and found Ed's bag with the Polaroid still inside in the bottom of the wardrobe. There was film still in it so I took a couple of cheap shots of Mrs DuCann. I searched the pockets within the bag and found about a dozen pics of my wife and Ed from earlier this afternoon. They ranged from Jane sucking him off to them fucking on the bed. I put the pictures back and prepared to leave. Lucinda was stirring on the bed and I got her back to her feet, helped her dress and put her shoes back on. She recovered quickly and we returned to the party which was by now in full swing. I could not see Jane or Ed and presumed that they had taken my absence as an opportunity to get it on. I sat Lucinda down with a drink and said that I needed the loo and would be back shortly. I headed off and found two guys washing there hands at the sinks as I hit the urinal. They were discussing the party and Ed's latest conquest. "Have you seen the tart Ed has hanging on his every word?" One asked. "This years model, his latest secretary, he likes them young and this one is a real looker. Great tits! I would." the other replied. "I saw them disappear in to the Ladies just now, sure would like to be a fly on the wall in there". I finished pissing, washed my hands and left the toilet. The ladies was next door to the Gents and the corridor was empty. I took a deep breath and opened the door a little, it seemed quiet so I entered. There was no customers within or so I thought but as I moved further in to the toilet I could hear a steady repetitive thud against one of the cubicle doors. I sneaked in to the adjoining cubicle. Locking the door behind me I climbed on the toilet to take a peep over in to the cubicle in question. Ed was fucking my wife against the door, he had lifted her clear off the floor and her legs were linked behind his back, her head over his shoulder, bobbing to his thrusts. He was fucking her deep and she was making very appreciative noises as he did. "Like that?" he asked. "Fuck yes!" Jane replied.

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

By *ellsuitedMan
over a year ago

Elstree

Nice

Reply privately

By *ieveishMan
over a year ago

ealing

Great story keep it going

Reply privately

By *xxxeyesCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Great stuff

Reply privately

By *nique_GymMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Likey

Reply privately

By *enuine and hornyMan
over a year ago

gwynedd

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Do his wife again

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Love it

Reply privately

By *odgerMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

very good

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jane's shoulders were pressed flat against the cubicle door as Ed's hips thrust his cock upwards and roughly in to her willing pussy. "Feel that?" he asked. "Fuck, yes. Your so big! My big man...stick it up as far as you can" she mumbled in to his shoulder as he continued to fuck her. Ed then dropped her legs to the floor spun her around so that she was sitting on the toilet, took his fat cock in his hand and pushed it in to her open mouth. He groaned as he rubbed his cock and deposited his load on to my wife's tonsils with several thrusts of his hips. "You bad, bad girl" he said as he rested on the door, his cock beginning to go down but dripping. My wife did not spill a drop of his spunk, swallowing it all. She mopped his cock with toilet tissue before he dropped it back in to his trousers. They tidied themselves up and crept out of the cubicle. Jane checked that the corridor was clear before calling Ed out. I was about to follow when two women came in giggling "Did you see that? Big Ed with his latest squeeze" said one of them. "Yes I did. I fucked him last year but he likes a new girl pretty regularly so I was soon history" the other replied. I was trapped in the cubicle as the women talked before both went in to the recently vacated toilet. It went quiet so I peeped over and the two were snogging and their hands were wandering over each other's bodies. I took the opportunity to leave but just as I stepped out of the cubicle the main door opened and a couple walked in and headed for the cubicle on the other side of mine. I couldn't help myself so I looked over and spotted that it was one of the senior partners, Dev Raja (not his real name), with a much younger, and very white, woman. The Indian lawyer sat down on the seat and the woman raised her dress offering her pussy for his tongue to use.

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *enuine and hornyMan
over a year ago

gwynedd

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story and can’t wait to hear more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Like it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wish I was at that party!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *xtractsMan
over a year ago

Mids

Reply privately

By *onandCouple
over a year ago

Cheadle

Excellent

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

Reply privately

By *billy boyMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

You had sloppy 2nds that nice

Reply privately

By *billy boyMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

You had sloppy 2nds that nice

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

amazing story

Reply privately

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

An enjoyable read and well written

Reply privately

By *itman6969Man
over a year ago

stirling

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Looking forward to the next bit

Reply privately

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *parks133Man
over a year ago

luton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *urious-coupleCouple
over a year ago

local

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dev was tonguing away at the white pussy and she was loving it. He must have been at least thirty years older than this fresh young filly and I felt quite envious. Her very clear Home Counties accent recorded her satisfaction at his adoration of her tender young pussy. He then pulled his tongue away, stood up and turned the girl around so that she was now sat down on the toilet, undid his flies and pulled out a fat, brown and very erect cock which he presented to the girl. "Revenge for the Raj" he said as he poked himself in to her mouth. I looked over the other cubicle and the two women were still at it so I took the opportunity to sneak out the toilet and return to the main function room and Lucinda. She was very attractive, many years younger than her husband but wasting away living with him. I must have been trapped in the toilet for about twenty minutes. "I thought you had abandoned me" she said "thought I might have to spend time with my husband". I replied, truthfully, that the toilets were very busy. We sipped our drinks and made conversation "You realise that my husband is having your wife?" Lucinda said. "As of today I now do" I replied "but then I have just had his". She smiled, took my hand and dragged me on to the dance floor for a slow dance. She moved in close and I could feel my cock reacting to her swaying in my arms and her rubbing of my groin with her body. Ed and my wife were not to be seen. "They are upstairs" Lucinda said helpfully "shall we catch them at it".

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Go on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes go on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *enuine and hornyMan
over a year ago

gwynedd

great

Reply privately

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Dev was tonguing away at the white pussy and she was loving it. He must have been at least thirty years older than this fresh young filly and I felt quite envious. Her very clear Home Counties accent recorded her satisfaction at his adoration of her tender young pussy. He then pulled his tongue away, stood up and turned the girl around so that she was now sat down on the toilet, undid his flies and pulled out a fat, brown and very erect cock which he presented to the girl. "Revenge for the Raj" he said as he poked himself in to her mouth. I looked over the other cubicle and the two women were still at it so I took the opportunity to sneak out the toilet and return to the main function room and Lucinda. She was very attractive, many years younger than her husband but wasting away living with him. I must have been trapped in the toilet for about twenty minutes. "I thought you had abandoned me" she said "thought I might have to spend time with my husband". I replied, truthfully, that the toilets were very busy. We sipped our drinks and made conversation "You realise that my husband is having your wife?" Lucinda said. "As of today I now do" I replied "but then I have just had his". She smiled, took my hand and dragged me on to the dance floor for a slow dance. She moved in close and I could feel my cock reacting to her swaying in my arms and her rubbing of my groin with her body. Ed and my wife were not to be seen. "They are upstairs" Lucinda said helpfully "shall we catch them at it"."

Ooh getting more interesting

Reply privately

By *etmelickMan
over a year ago

North East

Reply privately

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

Reply privately

By *ippa 63TV/TS
over a year ago

St Helens

Loving it

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ischief79Man
over a year ago

Surrey

Great stuff

Reply privately

By *xtractsMan
over a year ago

Mids

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *lue-greenMan
over a year ago

Taunton

Hoping there is more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

looking forward to more...very hot n wet here

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *over not a fighter69Man
over a year ago

greenock

Reply privately

By *over not a fighter69Man
over a year ago

greenock

Great story

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

:-

Reply privately

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Can't wait to hear more

Reply privately

over a year ago

And then??

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Can't wait

Reply privately

By *ye SeMan
over a year ago

london

Reply privately

By *odgerMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Reply privately

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Horny reading this encounter

Reply privately

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

You need to use paragraphs its easer to read then not one long blur !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You need to use paragraphs its easer to read then not one long blur ! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story, great read however its laid out

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was thinking over this idea as we danced, my cock growing, as I rubbed against Lucinda. The song finished and we left the floor, the room and Lucinda led me out of the hotel and on to a terrace to the rear of the hotel. "He has booked a room on the ground floor so that he can fuck his mistress without risk of being caught" she said "or so he thinks" she added. We reached a set of French doors which obviously led in to the room. They were open but long drapes blocked the view out. I could hear my wife's voice. Lucinda hushed me with a finger placed on her lips, parted the drapes slightly so that I could peep through. The room was not large but inside it my wife and her boss were buck naked, him sat on the bed her hovering just above him. Both of her hands were rubbing up and down his largish cock and when it was big enough she bent down, licked his leaking eye for a minute before lowering her mouth over the knob end of his cock and resting it in her mouth. She angled her head perfectly and started to swallow his whole cock, inch by inch, until she reached its base. I could see her throat expand as it was stretched by his very large cock. She held it in before releasing it slowly and then sinking down on it again. She started to do this more quickly and after a while he was hanging on, trying not to come, but eventually he could not hold it back. His body convulsed and he thrust upwards and unloaded in to my wife's mouth. As she slid back up his thick pole the spunk began to drip down its length and out of her mouth.

I stood transfixed as I watched the scene unfold before me as if watching a porn video at home. My cock was out of my trousers and in my hand. I wanked as I watched the two of them swap positions, she now sat on the end of the bed and he fell to his knees and started to lick out my wife's very soggy pussy. Her hands were entwined in his grey hair, holding his head in position and he continued to slurp at her soaking pussy. She was repeatedly telling him how good it felt, that no one had ever licked her like that before. Jane fell back on to the bed lifted her legs in to the air and rested her feet on his shoulders. She screamed out as she orgasmed on his face and at that same instant I shot my load on to the terrace.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *dam5805Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was thinking over this idea as we danced, my cock growing, as I rubbed against Lucinda. The song finished and we left the floor, the room and Lucinda led me out of the hotel and on to a terrace to the rear of the hotel. "He has booked a room on the ground floor so that he can fuck his mistress without risk of being caught" she said "or so he thinks" she added. We reached a set of French doors which obviously led in to the room. They were open but long drapes blocked the view out. I could hear my wife's voice. Lucinda hushed me with a finger placed on her lips, parted the drapes slightly so that I could peep through. The room was not large but inside it my wife and her boss were buck naked, him sat on the bed her hovering just above him. Both of her hands were rubbing up and down his largish cock and when it was big enough she bent down, licked his leaking eye for a minute before lowering her mouth over the knob end of his cock and resting it in her mouth. She angled her head perfectly and started to swallow his whole cock, inch by inch, until she reached its base. I could see her throat expand as it was stretched by his very large cock. She held it in before releasing it slowly and then sinking down on it again. She started to do this more quickly and after a while he was hanging on, trying not to come, but eventually he could not hold it back. His body convulsed and he thrust upwards and unloaded in to my wife's mouth. As she slid back up his thick pole the spunk began to drip down its length and out of her mouth.

I stood transfixed as I watched the scene unfold before me as if watching a porn video at home. My cock was out of my trousers and in my hand. I wanked as I watched the two of them swap positions, she now sat on the end of the bed and he fell to his knees and started to lick out my wife's very soggy pussy. Her hands were entwined in his grey hair, holding his head in position and he continued to slurp at her soaking pussy. She was repeatedly telling him how good it felt, that no one had ever licked her like that before. Jane fell back on to the bed lifted her legs in to the air and rested her feet on his shoulders. She screamed out as she orgasmed on his face and at that same instant I shot my load on to the terrace."

He can fuck for days. Must be them pills...

Greats story so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Reply privately